Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Say don't go.

Go down 
+2
Britt Vause
Sawyer Reynolds
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Say don't go. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:18 pm

"It's really stupid." Breccan sighed, leaning into his father. Really, he'd been waiting for the man to ask. Rigby always knew. "I... I was so excited after I won and Rosie was so happy and he did that damn thing he does when he's excited and was moving his tongue through the hole where his tooth is missing and he was really cute and I did something so stupid and I kissed him." He averted his gaze then as he spoke this last part. "And he fucking pushed me away. I've never felt so stupid in my entire damn life." He wanted to be pissed at his best friend. But of course, he couldn't be.

"Hey." Jace spoke sternly but still loving as he helped his son to his feet, pulling him into his arms despite his still burning hot skin. "You do plenty of things right, Rocinante. You are perfect just the way you are." He pressed a kiss to the boy's forehead. "Now baby, are you sure you're not jumping to conclusions? Breccan's always all over you, what if he likes you?"
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:34 pm

"Breccan," Rigby's voice was tense with unrest now that he knew what had happened, his heart aching at the boys words. "You're not stupid, kid. Ah woulda done the same thing." Both of his arms curled tightly around Breccan's shoulders, pressing the boy flush against his chest. He hated to think about how his son had hurt. He knew how exhilarating it was to win as fight. And he knew of his sons feelings for Rocinante. The southern man was positive that his son had gone from feeling as though he were on top of the world to wanting to be thrown in a ditch somewhere. Reject always cut deep.
"So maybe he pushed you away, did he say anything about it?" Rigby would kill him if he had said anything to hurt his sons heart.

"I thought about that, momma J." Rocinante muttered almost pathetically. "But if he liked me then why did he want me to leave, yoi? Why didn't he want to talk about it..." The young werewolf's shoulders slumped in defeat, his bottom lip jutting out in his sullen state. "It just really kills me and I don't really know why. I mean...I love Breccan but I thought I could just...I don't know. I thought I could control it." He was waving his arms around as he spoke, as though it would make his mother understand better. "When he kissed me I shoved him off because I was really scared. I didnt want things to change. But it felt really nice, Momma. Im supposed to be the one with the fire powers but his lips were so warm and I just...I wanted to do something back but it was my first kiss and I didnt know what I was doing." Now he was glad he hadn't kissed back. He'd never live it down if he had and Breccan was left feeling awkward around him for the rest of their lives. "And he did it in front of shit sniffer in the first place....Probably just wanted him to be all jealous and shit so he used me...."
Breccan used him.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 10:16 pm

"No! He said nothing! He just pretended it didn't even happen." Breccan grumbled softly. "He made it pretty obvious he didn't feel that way about me. And I just... it's the worst, dad. If he doesn't like me I should just give up on it but I can't ever see myself liking someone else the way I like him. I know we're really young but I just... when he's around I can't even look at anyone else. How am I supposed to pretend I don't like him anymore?" He groaned, hiding his face in his father's chest.

"Aw sweetie." Jace frowned deeply, pressing the boy tighter into his arms. "I'm still not sure he doesn't like you honey. I think you should talk to him about it. Do you really like him now, Roci?" He was concerned for his baby more than anything. Personally, he didn't think Breccan was the right type of guy for his Roci, but whatever his baby wanted he would support.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 10:49 pm

"Sunshine, how can you be so sure that you'll never find anyone else? Ah know Rosie is special to you but there are better people out there for you."  Rigby was doing his best to trying and make reason of things for his son, to somehow make it better. "And hey, you can't be so sure that he doesn't like ya.  You two are always hanging all over each other, hell when I opened the door to get you his ass was sittin' in yar lap." The mans hand had moved to rest against the back of Breccan's head, fingers curled into the boys hair as he held him. "This ain't no big thang. You are gonna be fine. You oughta talk to 'em. Maybe get everything straight between the two of ya."

"I love my Honey Smacks." Rocinante spoke firmly, his voice soft and tender in thought of his best friend. "I know its more than like, yoi.  I mean, I like Ouija but....If Ouija kissed me I wouldnt have enjoyed it so much.  It would have felt weird and icky and shit!" The young werewolf shook his head, gently lifting his mother up into his arms so that he could carry him as they walked.  He was always trying to make things easier on Jace, even when he himself was preoccupied. "But with my fruit loop it felt really right. I've thought about kissing him before. I couldnt help but to wonder about it because his jaw is so strong and I love his eyebrows and his freckles, god, the freckles." Rocinante was grinning so wide and heating so fast, he had to take moment to calm down.  "Why do you think the one on his lip is my favorite, yoi?"  Rocinante wanted to feel sour about it now, but he couldnt find anything in him but love.  "But when it happened I froze completely and I pushed him.  I mean, im glad now because he wasnt kissing me for me I dont think  But before...I had felt s damned stupid because I didnt know what to do with my lips and even if I did...I don't want anything to change us, momma J." That was his biggest fear throughout his life. Something would happen and he'd lose his very best friend. "I don't want a life without Breccan calling me his Rosie." Maybe it was best that Breccan liked Parker. He wouldnt have to worry about it anymore.
If only he could convince himself to stop listening for the boys heartbeat to see if he's awake, or going over to see him and cheer him up early in the morning's just because he's always particularly grouchy then. Everything he did for, because of Breccan...
If he didnt stop these feelings were going to eat him alive.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 11:05 pm

"I know I should talk to him but I can't." Breccan shook his head. "He made it very obvious he didn't want to kiss me and I don't want to hear him say it." It hurt bad enough like this. "And I don't know, he's just... different. I never look at anyone like I look at him. I'd do anything for him... I just wish he'd like me back." He groaned lowly.

"It sounds like you've got it bad, darling." Jace smiled sympathetically at his son. "You should really talk to him baby. Parker's taken you know. So even if Breccan's got a little crush on him now, there's still a chance for you. You guys are practically attached at the hip, he'll understand. Maybe he'll even like you too." He spoke encouragingly, allowing his son to carry him as he spoke, leaning his head on the boy's chest.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 1:07 am

Rocinante never found the nerve to talk to Breccan about the kiss, and instead buried his feelings away so that he could carry on with their friendship. As time passed he found his feelings for Breccan only getting worse though. He was maturing into a young man, and as such he was beginning to understand feelings of love and sexual attraction.
Man he had it bad.
He loved everything Breccan did. The way he moved and how he smiled. He loved the bounce in the boys step after he won and fight and he lived for the lazy way he'd run his thumb over his bottom lip when excited. And holy hell, in the recent months Rocinante could hardly look at the boy without feeling an uncomfortable stirring in his stomach. But he carried on as though nothing had changed between them. He himself had changed some though. Rocinante had gotten taller and broader, but his clumsiness stayed the same. He'd began learning how to talk smoothly when he needed to, and how to walk so that all of his best features were prominent. He still thought of himself as a fuck up, but he had confidence in all things he did, even if it wasnt real. Rocinante believed he simply had to fake it til he made it.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 7:36 am

Breccan too had changed over the years. He was still growing, bigger and broader every day. He was nearly bigger than his father by now and yet he still managed to be agile during his fights. It'd made him pretty unstoppable. By now, Breccan was nearly a handsome young man instead of a child. He had girls and boys alike throwing themselves at him after his fights. But always, he ignored them and went straight to Roci to celebrate.
Breccan had known distancing himself from the boy was useless, he couldn't live without Roci. And as long as he continued to see the boy every day, there was no getting rid of the feelings he harbored for him. So he simply waited, hoping that maybe one day Roci would change his mind. He found the feelings growing stronger though as he got older, the opposite of what he'd been hoping would happen.
It was just a usual day at one of the pack gettogethers. By now, Rigby was allowed over to be with Breccan on these days. Breccan was on a couch with Rocinante strewn across his lap as always. Beside them sat Parker and Ouija, always entangled together cuddling these days, and Rigby.
Breccan couldn't help but notice Jace watching them closely from his spot in Piper's lap across the room, but he had gotten used to it by now.
Breccan was so busy admiring Roci in his arms that he did not notice someone else had noticed him as well from across the room. It was Dmitri's first time attending one of these get-togethers and after realizing he couldn't stand watching Sinclair and Stein together any longer, he had decided he needed to find someone else to distract himself with.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 9:55 am

Rocinante was bouncing in Breccan's lap, now whistling through a slight gap between his front teeth being his tooth had finally come back.  He was doing it to the tune of a Def Leppard song, possibly to honor the shirt he was wearing that morning.  It was something he'd pulled out of Chandler's closet, the sleeves cut away and a fading Def Leppard logo stamping its front.  "Okay, so this one's going to be called....." He had his tongue running across his lips in concentration, the pen in his hand steadily at work high on Breccan's shoulder.  He was connecting the boys freckles into constellations, one of his favorite pastimes. But it was also so he had an excuse to sit chest to chest with Breccan in his lap. "Fruitloopia! Thats the name! There! See it? See? Its like, the shape of a heart and shit!" Rocinante beamed wildly, tracing his finger around the constellation and heating Breccan's skin there. "You're like a map of the world Honey Smacks!" He could feel eyes on him, but he simply assumed that it was his mother.  Rocinante never had time for anyone else when Breccan was around.
Parker had noticed Dimitri's eyes on them, but it had taken him a while to finally pin point who the man was staring at. At first he'd been ill, thinking that the Russian had been looking at his mate. He'd tightened his hold on Ouija considerably, and had started tracing over the boys tattoo's in a show of possession. But then he realized that Dimitri only seemed interested when Rocinante was talking or moving his arms about in his obnoxious excitement.
He already had a bad feeling about the Russian.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 4:48 pm

Dmitri was simply drawn to Roci. The way he looked, the way he spoke, the way he laughed. It was all completely adorable, really. He noticed the boy's shirt with a smile. Def Leppard was one of the first bands Ajax had introduced him to since he was still fairly unfamiliar with popular music here. He always thought of them fondly, relating them with the brunette who stood beside him now.
"Who's that?" Dmitri nudged Ajax lightly, nodding towards Rocinante.

Breccan was simply chuckling, allowing Roci to do whatever he pleased with his freckles. Anything to keep the boy sitting here with him. He never tried to check out other single people at these gatherings as he got older. He only had eyes for his Rosie.
"I'm glad you like my freckles so much, Rose. That's the only good thing about having them." He himself wasn't too fond of his freckles, thinking they made him look childish and unattractive. But it was getting hard for him to look childish when he was growing so rapidly, all muscle by now.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 5:10 pm

"Are you serious right now?"  Ajax glanced over to where Dimitri had been looking, his eyes finding Rocinante over in Breccan's lap.  His stomach was already tightening with jealousy, but he plastered on a smile.  He wasn't about to be weak and beg for the Russian's affections.   "Thats your lovers boys nephew. Jace and Piper's kid." The tattoo artist rested his face in his hands, already knowing where this was headed. "I think he's names Roci or Rocinante or some shit like that.  You know Jace."

"Bullshit Blues Clues! Everybody loves freckles!"  Rocinante himself especially adored them now because of Breccan, but he'd seen other people checking the boy out too.  "I mean, I love them the most but thats not why im saying it."  A boisterous laugh sounded, the young werewolf's eyes gleaming with happiness.  "You're really fucking adora-" He had been moving his lanky arms again as he often did when speaking, but this time they shifted his weight so unexpectedly that he found himself toppling backwards.  He wasn't in any position to try and catch himself this time, if he tried to turn and use his arms he'd only wind up twisting his spine.  So instead Rocinante merely braced himself and waited for his head to meet the floor.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 5:35 pm

Dmitri didn't even hear the end of what Ajax was saying. He noticed Rocinante begin to fall and the second the boy did he snapped into action. His speed really did come in handy sometimes, allowing him to dart across the room and swiftly catch Rocinante mere inches from the ground.
"Careful." The Russian spoke simply, smiling as he held the boy in his arms. Roci could get up if he desired, but Dmitri figured he might try his luck at flirting a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 5:45 pm

"Huh?" Rocinante had his eyes clenched shut in anticipation of his fall, but when the impact never came and instead he was met with a soft accented voice, the young werewolf blinked his eyes open. "What in the? How in the? Fucking shit! What did you just do, yoi?" He couldn't understand where the man had come from, or how he'd ever managed to catch him. He hadn't been anywhere near them.
"Who are you? An angel? Don't tell me! I can already see it! You're an angel." The exuberant blonde had wrapped himself completely around Dimitri as the man had caught him, and he'd yet to let go in his astonishment. "My guardian angel! How cool is that!"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 6:26 pm

"You can call me your angel if you'd like." Dmitri smirked as he pressed the boy closer to him now that he knew it was welcome. "But I'm Dmitri. It was your grandma I believe that gave me my speed. It comes in handy quite a lot. Couldn't have you falling and hurting that beautiful face, now could we?"
Breccan was only staring wide eyed. Who in the hell did this guy think he was?
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 7:18 pm

"No way! You're all speedy Gonzalez because of my granny Z?" Rocinante blinked as though he were seeing the man again for the first time, but this time in a whole other light. Dimitri was like him. He'd never met anyone else who possessed such strange abilities. He'd always felt alone because of it, but now there was someone else who would understand him. The amazement had him heating up in Dimitri's arms. "I accidentally drank something of his and Trever's once and check this shit out!" The young werewolf snapped his fingers, his laugh ringing through the room as a flame appeared. He allowed it to burn in his palm, rolling it around and talking so fast that it was difficult to make out what he was saying.
And then the Russian's words finally caught in his brain, how Dimitri had spoken of him having a beautiful face. The notion had Rocinante vibrating, fire spreading through his cheeks as he realized what was happening.
The young wolf turned back to his friends, eyebrows bouncing with question. "Hey! You guys! Yoi! Patty cakes! Are you seeing this shit right now?" His attention quickly bounced around the three of them before landing again on Dimitri. "I gotta get that in writing! No one will believe me if you don't write it down!" Rosie was actually digging around in his pocket for paper and pencil. No one had ever spoken to him like that before...He wanted to remember it.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 8:22 pm

Dmitri too was stunned to find someone else who had been altered like he was. A fellow superhuman, it was incredible. And it made him feel very much less alone. Someone understood him.
"You are heating up." He chuckled softly, feeling the warmth against his hands, though not wanting to put the boy down. "It's getting pretty hot but I don't really want to put you down." He grinned slyly at the boy. "I can't believe no one's told you how beautiful you are though. I noticed you the second I walked in." His hand had moved to gently brush over one of the boy's blushing cheeks.
It was then that Breccan finally rose to his feet. The jealousy had taken over and he was unable to help it.
"You can put him down now, you know. I can handle him." His jaw was clenching tight, a sure sign of his anger.
"Oh, a boyfriend?" Dmitri arched an eyebrow. "My bad. Of course I should have figured you couldn't be single."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 9:20 pm

"Nu-uh! Really? I was the eye catcher of the room, yoi?"  Rocinante was grinning wildly, a soft whistle sounding from the gap in his front teeth.  "Well we can both thank my wonderful momma J for that! He custom designed it just for me."  The boys laughter followed, loud and exuberant.  "Did you get that Angel-boy? My mom made my face?"  He was poking the Russian man in his chest, as though that would make his joke even funnier. But then he heard Breccan's voice, turning around to notice that his jaw was clenched.  Rocinante knew what that meant, and it had him immediately scrambling to get up.  He had no clue what could be upsetting his best friend, but he felt as though it were his job to rectify it.  Rosie couldn't handle knowing that his patty cakes was hurting.  The lanky werewolf had his arm wrapping around Breccan's waist when Dimitri spoke again.
And then, it all clicked.
Maybe Breccan thought Dimitri was cute.
Maybe Breccan wanted him out of the way so he and the Russian could talk.
Rocinante immediately shook his head at the mans question, leaning over to place a sloppy kiss against Breccan's cheek. "Nah Angel boy, my patty cakes here doesn't like me like that. We're bestfriends!" He puffed his chest out pridefully. "And besides, he is way outta my league! I mean come on! Look at him! The guys a total knockout! Literally!" Rocinante was giggling manically as he popped anther joke, his body leaning into his friend the entire time. "Too good for my gap toothed ass if you ask me. Or anyone really." A warm finger moved to trace down Breccan's jaw. "Check him out! He's got freckles to die for and his jaw is all strong and squared! I personally love that shit. And his hair! Its all this nice chestnut color now but when he gets in the sun its shines really bright! Plus he has blue eyes too? My fruity pebble is like a factory baby!"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 9:34 pm

Dmitri smiled at the clumsy boy as he spoke, listening as he talked about how wonderful Breccan was. But he was not interested in Breccan, his eyes never leaving Rocinante as he spoke.
"So if you're not together then, that means you'd be free to come to dinner with me Friday night?" The Russian smirked, taking a step closer to Roci.
Before Breccan could even interject, Jace appeared seemingly out of nowhere.
"Oh no way, not in a million years." He shook his head at Dmitri. "You back off of him."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 9:44 pm

"M-Momma J!" Rocinante immediately sputtered out, reaching forward to hook his mothers arm in his own. "What are you doing, yoi? This could be my only chance to ever be asked out on a date!" He never argued with his mother. Usually if Jace decided on something he never so much as even questioned it. But now he had found his voice, obnoxious and loud as he objected. "And he is being so nice to me! He stopped me from falling earlier, too! So technically I owe him!" The boy was vibrating in anticipation, wanting so much to simply go and hide. What did the Russian think of him now? He couldn't even pick his own dates.
"Breccan! Do something!" Rocinante looked to his friend, his bottom lip jutting out in a sullen pout. "You always have a love train lined up waiting for you! He's the only guy to ever take a second glace at me! You gotta help him, yoi!
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 10:16 pm

Breccan had been extremely relieved when Jace stepped in and put a stop to this. It killed him to think of his Roci going out with someone else. Now though, when the boy wanted him to step in and pretend he wanted this date to happen, he didn't know what to say.
"Uh... I... maybe listen to what Momma J has to say." Breccan spoke finally. He didn't want to discourage the date when Roci looked so happy about it. He couldn't bear to be the reason the boy stopped smiling.
"Roci." Jace sighed heavily. "Dmitri is not the kind of boy to take you on a date."
"Ah, I almost forgot Jace was your mother." Dmitri grimaced lightly. It was no secret that Jace despised him for hurting Stein. "Your mother doesn't like me very much, Rocinante."
"For good reason." Jace spoke simply, folding his arms across his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 10:32 pm

"What? Breccan...." Rocinante trailed off, his lanky arms falling limply back to his sides along with his smile that completely dropped from his face. "You're not gonna back me up, yoi?" His bestfriend had always been on his side, even if Breccan didn't agree with him. Why was this time any different.
"Oh...It's cuz you want Angel boy instead, huh?" That thought only made it worse. Breccan wasn't in his corner anymore because he wanted Dimtiri, too.
The young werewolf glanced up as he heard Dimtri's voice, immediately followed by his mother. "Well instead of you two keeping secrets, how about letting me in on the situation!" His face twisted in displeasure, his nose scrunching as it often did when he was sulking. "Ain't you ever heard that secrets dont keep friends? This isnt an A-B conversation you guys are having! Imma C my way into it or D and E are gonna F someone up like a G!" The boy crossed his arms over his chest, inwardly taking a moment to go over his alphabet to assure he hadnt made himself sound like a fool. Normally he never minded the stupid shit he said. It just happened because he didnt seem to have a filter. But this time he cringed at how childish he sounded.
Dimitri was going to back out on him before he finished arguing for their date.
And Breccan...
Just looking at Breccan made his heart hurt.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 12:11 am

Breccan stared at Roci, dumbfounded.
"You sound crazy, Roci. Why would I want to go out with this prick? I just meant... maybe you should listen to your mom. You always do."
Jace turned to his son then, placing his hands on the boy's shoulders.
"I don't like Dmitri because he hurt your uncle Stein. He likes to start relationships with people and then disappear without telling anybody in the middle of the night." Jace explained to the boy.
"It wasn't like that." Dmitri sighed heavily. "And besides, I was just asking your beautiful son for a date. No long term commitment required unless he wants it to go farther."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 10:25 am

"Momma J, Uncle Monster Mash has his own thing going with Stephen Hawking right now!" Rocinante gave a puppy-like whine, his rust colored eyes dilating with the attempt to sway his mother. "And my Heaven Break boy over there is right yoi! It's not like were going to get married or do the horizontal hula!" Rosie craned his neck so that he could see past his mother to Dimitri, a gap toothed smile splitting his face. "There you go with that beautiful thing again! It's so sassy, keep doing it! Makes me feel pretty." The young werewolf spoke in a tone mockingly similar to johnny bravo, loud and obnoxious as usual but still endearing. He didn't want to let things get too serious. It seemed as though no matter what he did he was bound to upset someone.
And that was terrible.
Rocinante would rather crawl into a hole and rot before he hurt people, especially those he loved.
"How about I give him this!" The young werewolf reached into his pocket, digging around until he found a tiny scrap of paper. Using the pen he'd been creating constellations on Breccan's shoulders with, he quickly scrawled his number onto the the scrap. "Call me later, yoi! I can't make any promises you see because my momma J's the warden but still. Could be worth it!" Rocinante whistled softly through the gap in his teeth, balling the paper in his hands and throwing it at Dimitri as though he were trying to get a basketball through its hoop. "Score!!" He tried to pulled away from Jace's hands, but only managed to get his lanky legs tangled together and send himself toppling backwards into Breccan's chest.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 5:09 pm

"I just don't want him to hurt you Rose." Jace whined at his son, pressing a kiss to the boy's head.
Dmitri only chuckled as he caught the paper, slipping it into his pocket. He had caught the nickname though, Rose. And it stuck with him.
"I'll be sure to call you then, my flower." Dmitri gave a grin to the boy as he moved back to where he'd been standing previously, near Ajax.
Breccan could only glare after him, pressing Rocinante into his arms when the boy fell into him.
"He sounds like kind of a prick." He informed the boy, hoping Roci wasn't really interested in him.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 5:35 pm

"Maybe just a teeny bit, yoi." Rocinante relaxed in Breccan's arms, always feeling as though he were the safest near his bestfriend. Breccan always took care of him. "I dunno about all the shit with my uncle Frankenstein, but he was poppin' off all these stellar compliments and his accent is pretty hilarious. I really like how he curled his R." The young werewolf was babbling on as he always did, comfortable with Breccan in a way that he'd never been with anyone else. The boy was always his rock. "And besides patty cakes, I don't have people throwing themselves at my feet like you do! At this point I gotta take what I can get. Ja feel?" Rocinante had steadied himself by now and was laughing again, reaching out to gently run his thumb along Breccan's bottom lip. Someday, someone was going to come along and kiss that freckle he loved so much.
God, Rosie wished it could be him.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 5:53 pm

"I don't have people throwing themselves at me." Breccan protested, though he paused and thought about it for a moment then. "Okay, so maybe I do. But I don't go out with them anyways." He shrugged. People who didn't know him well had a hard time understanding why he never seemed to go out with anyone. He had his pick of pretty much every guy or girl who ever attended one of his fights. But he never tried to get any of them. His heart was with Rosie. "I mean, I just think he's a player." Breccan murmured as he held Roci closer to him. He didn't want to have to deal with his anguish if Roci went out on a date with someone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Say don't go.
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next