Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Say don't go.

Go down 
+2
Britt Vause
Sawyer Reynolds
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Sitka Sandoval

Sitka Sandoval

Say don't go. - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 5:56 pm

"Awh, Patty cakes don't be like that! I just missed you so much is all!" The young werewolf was crooning softly as he settled Breccan back on his feet, disliking how uncomfortable and embarrassed the boy was to be held by him. He didn't see anything wrong with it, but Rigby was glaring at him so he thought it best to simply keep his mouth shut and do as Breccan said.  The one kiss he got was appreciate though, still sizzling against his lips. 
Rigby didn't hesitate to bend down and sweep the tiny werewolf into a warm hug, his voice soft against the boys ear. "Ah ain't worried about what he said to me, Jace. You know that ah've heard worse." He pulled away enough to look into the shining brown eyes he'd grown to adore, still not putting the boy down. "But you can't be lettin' him talk down to my sunshine."  It was unforgivable, the look on his baby's face as Piper had been speaking.  If not for Jace he would have handled it himself.  No one disrespect him in front of his son, and then to get in Breccan's face too?
It wouldn't happen again.

"Crocodile isn't going anywhere then.  If you are certain Sitka will not come to bother us here, that you will not be in danger."  The young native nodded as he pictured how wonderful his life could be, here in this small but cozy trailer with his Kwanita.
It seemed to good to be true.  Nothing that precious ever worked out for Denahi.
But god, he wanted to try for this.  It would be worth it, any time he got to spend with Wiley.
"Crocodile would love to stay and get all of Kwanita's kisses.  No one else deserves them anyways."  Kenai would be picky about people kissing the love of his life. Of course he would want it to happen, he would be desperate for Wiley to find happiness, but still he wouldn't want the blonde boy with just anyone.
Denahi though, Kenai was confident that his brother would protect Wiley and love him as he knew the boy deserved to be loved.  He had taught the older native how.
"And now that the crocodile has had them....He could spend the rest of his life like this, kissing his Kwanita in this bed."
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 7:53 pm

"I'm supposed to be holding you." Breccan whined softly, leaning in to trail his lips down Roci's neck. He only lingered there for a moment before pulling back, not needing Jace scolding him for being too intimate in front of their parents. "It's bad enough that you're so damn tall, just let me be the strong one." He chuckled softly, reaching out to take one of Roci's loose curls in between his fingers before tucking it behind the boy's ear. "You gotta spend the night sometime soon, Rose. I need some time to just stare at you." Rocinante was simply so beautiful, he could never get enough.
"I'm so sorry about that." Jace grimaced lightly, thinking of how his lover had acted. He didn't want that reputation of Piper to get around to the family. Although they might not care since it was towards Rigby. Rigby was possibly the only one more disliked than Piper in the pack. Two of the most important men in Jace's life. He seemed to attract the misunderstood ones. "Really, I know he didn't mean to bring Breccan into this. I talked to him before I left. He's sorry about how he treated Breccan." Jace nodded, allowing himself to lean into Rigby's embrace. He enjoyed it, but only in a friendly way. He simply liked how small he felt compared to Rigby's huge form.

"Then let's keep doing that, crocodile." Wiley gave an almost shy smile as he eyed the other man.
Denahi had called him his Kwanita.
It sounded wrong.
But he knew Kenai was not here anymore. Maybe he should allow himself to be Denahi's Kwanita. He forced himself not to think of Kenai at this moment, knowing it would only make him feel guilty and talk himself out of this, the first thing that had made him happy in years.
So he made the first move to distract himself, not waiting for Denahi. He took the man's face in his hands gently, though the kiss he pulled him in for was nearly rough it was so passionate. Wiley needed the contact, needed to forget just for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Sandoval

Sitka Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 1:16 am

"Shiiiit, Im so glad to hear you saying that patty cakes."  Rocinante felt almost jittery as Breccan kissed down his neck, the feeling intense enough to leave his entire body tingling and on fire. "After tonight I was worried you wouldn't want anything to do with your ole' Rosie anymore yoi." The towering werewolf leaned down to press a sweet kiss against the corner of Breccan's mouth, his lips just brushing  the freckle he so much adored. "In fact, you know my bed is big enough for two if you want to come home with me and spend the night tonight."  Rosie flashed a wide gap toothed smile. "There's an old batman marathon coming on in a few hours! We can pig out on mom's dinner and watch it until our eyes burn." Or until simply looking at Breccan wasn't enough and they got more...involved
"He ought to be.  As a father he should understand not to do those sorta things." Especially not to Breccan.  Rigby had nothing to keep him from going to prison if Piper ever took a swing at his sunshine. But for Jace he had not wanted that tonight.  The tiny werewolf had become one of his only friends ever since his affair with Bane.  No one or their lovers wanted to get involved with the packs homewrecker. The southern man was grateful that he hadn't lost Jace as well after everything had come out.  The young wolf had never been cruel to him, never looked at him funny or tried to whisper softly to whoever was beside him.
The boy only ever smiled.
For Rigby that was precious. 
"But ah forgive him this time. For you. But only for you, sweet-pea. He really crossed a line by putting that look on my baby's face and upsetting him in such a way."

Denahi understood what the boy needed, because he too had felt the same way on many nights.  So the older werewolf didn't hesitate to press back into the kiss, warmth spreading through him at the passion of it.  He would have never expected that kissing Wiley could ever be anything like this, no matter how much Kenai boasted of it.  The boy truly did have powerful, soul stealing kisses.  Denahi found his fingers curling at the base of Wiley's neck, twisting gently around some of the boys curls as their lips molded together.  He didn't want to break apart, not even for air.  He knew now what his brother had been speaking of when he said time stopped. 
It certainly did.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 2:11 am

"You know, I can't think of anything I'd rather do tonight than that, Rosie." Breccan grinned at his lover, his hand resting against the boy's cheek, gently caressing as he spoke. "Plus, it's like a rule we have to be together when there's a batman marathon even if we end up not watching much of it." He wiggled his brows suggestively although truly he wouldn't mind actually just watching the marathon with his best friend.
"And that's why you're the best friend I could ask for, Rig." Jace smiled softly, truly touched that the man wasn't going to cause a conflict because he knew how it would hurt Jace. "But really, I'll make sure that never happens again. You know I think of Breccan as practically mine too." Breccan had spent just as much time at his home growing up as he had Jesse's or Rigby's.

Wiley didn't want to pull back ever. He could spend forever lying here with Denahi's strong arms embracing him, keeping him safe and warmer than he'd been in years. He couldn't help but notice then how the man's lips felt against his own. Kenai's lips had always fit perfectly against his, like two pieces of a puzzle. They just worked together. Denahi's were different. They didn't fit, but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing. It made the kiss not as comfortable and routine as Kenai's. Their lips were constantly moving, passion driving them to deepen the kiss with each passing second. After a moment though, he was forced to pull back, his blue eyes a slightly darker shade as he eyed the Native in bed beside him.
His senses were heightened as he felt so many things he'd never felt before. He was pretty sure lust was the dominant feeling. That was definitely something he'd never felt before. He had been too young with Kenai to feel anything other than pure love.
"I'm so glad to have this with you, crocodile." He breathed out finally, leaning forward to rest their foreheads together.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Sandoval

Sitka Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 2:11 am

"Pffft you know that all you really wanna do is snuggle and sing the theme song yoi." Rocinante teased in a soft whistle, unable to stop himself from laughing at the way his lovers eyebrows wiggled.  Breccan was simply so adorable sometimes that the young wolf could hardly stand himself. "Come on, we have thirty minutes to get home and move all the food before it starts!"  Rosie caught the boys hand and allowed their fingers to intertwine tightly before tugging him off to the car.
"An ah appreciate that Jace. It's good to know that mah baby is being taken care of while he's gone."  Rigby pressed a soft kiss to the young wolfs forehead before gently settling him back down. 
"An' ah'm glad that you still came to see me.  Ah was worried that maybe Piper would try to keep you away."  

"Crocodile is happy too to have this with you too, Kwanita.  It is the best he has felt ever since our great loss.  Honestly crocodile never thought about kissing you before, but now it just feels right some how. Crocodile never really wants to stop."  His lips fell again, this time landing at the corner of Wiley's mouth.  "And if Kwanita is still offering, Crocodile would like to stay here. I never want to leave you again.  It should be this, always."  While they were together, his world was complete.  It was a feeling he wouldn't willingly be giving up.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 2:24 am

"We better hurry then, Rose." Breccan chuckled, jogging behind Roci towards Jace's car. "Hurry up, momma J!"
Jace could only chuckle as he glanced back to the two boys.
"I guess I better go then now that I know you're alright. They seem pretty eager to get to my place." He smiled, hugging the man once more around the middle. "And don't worry, you know how much you mean to me. I had to come check on you."
As Breccan waited in the car with Roci in his lap, he paused to lean out the window.
"It's okay if I stay over there tonight, right dad?" He normally didn't have to ask but he wanted to make sure Rigby would be alright without him for the night. "I'll be back in the morning."

"Of course I'm still offering." Wiley murmured softly. He seemed unable to stop kissing the man now that they had started, capturing the Native's lips once more before pulling back. "I really hated sleeping alone all these years." He had not cuddled with someone like this since Sitka and Shiloh in the few weeks following Kenai's death. "It does feel right, kissing you. It's nice to feel something other than sadness." He reached down to grasp the man's hand, squeezing gently.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Sandoval

Sitka Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 3:38 pm

"You go ahead and you be safe. Call me before bed tonight." Rigby called back, his honey eyes bright with love for his child.  He always hated to see Breccan go, but he wanted the boy to have a life.  And he knew how much the boy adored spending time with Rocinante. "Ah love you sunshine! An ah'll be waiting for you when you get home."  The southern man leaned down to embrace Jace one more time, holding the boy almost tenderly. "I truly do appreciate you taking care of my boy, but even more than that, you're a great friend Jace.  Ah'm lucky to have you."  Slowly Rigby let go, giving one last warm smile before nodding off to the car where Rosie was reaching to honk the horn.

"Kwanita will not have to worry about that anymore.  Crocodile will never let his bed become cold or lonely."  The older werewolf ran his  claws across Wiley's shoulders, only putting enough pressure to graze the skin though. He never wanted to hurt the boy, even if it was strange for him to be so gentle.  Normally even with Breccan he was possessive, unable to stop himself from becoming rough sometimes.  But with his Kwanita that would never happen.  The boys name was true.  He was a gracious gift from god and he deserved nothing but the best treatment.  Kenai had taught him how Wiley should be loved, and Denahi was determined to follow through with what he had learned. "Crocodile kissed you, and he swears he has tasted life for the first time in years.  A future that we could have together, because now crocodile cannot fathom any future for himself without his Kwanita in it." Denahi's thumb gently stroked down the curve of Wiley's cheek. "Dreams of you used to keep the crocodile awake at night. But now...Now whenever the crocodile dreams of you it will be different, and he will be honored to wake up and see your face every morning.  You Kwanita, you are giving crocodile a new chance at life..."
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 4:22 pm

"I love you too, dad!" Breccan called back to the man, laughing as Roci honked the horn at Jace. Jace was chuckling too, shaking his head as he said goodbye to Rigby and darted off to the car.
"You two are so damn impatient." He swatted Roci in the back of the head as he slid into the driver's seat. "You won't be missing anything if you're a few minutes late for your Batman marathon, we all know you've seen them all anyways." He was smiling though as he started the drive home, waving to Rigby out the window as they left.

Wiley was touched at the man's words, his heart warming at Denahi's gentle touches.
"Crocodile..." He had no clue what to say in response to this. And so he simply leaned forward, letting their lips meet once more. This was even gentler than the other kisses, gentler, sweeter. His hands came to hold Denahi's face, thumbs caressing gently under the fresh wound that would surely scar.
With his eyes closed, he could almost believe that it was Kenai beside him, all grown and muscular in a way he'd never been before. Wiley hadn't pictured the boy to end up this strong and rugged, but it was possible. If he tried hard enough he could believe it. These were Kenai's arms wrapped so protectively around his waist. It was Kenai's bare chest he could feel against his own, Kenai's heart pounding so hard that he could feel it against his skin. Those were Kenai's lips moving so sweetly against his. It was only when he pulled back that the fantasy broke apart. He was still grateful to be with Denahi though, smiling softly at the other man as he pressed closer to him.
"I love you." He murmured then as he nuzzled his head into the crook of the Native's neck.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Sandoval

Sitka Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 10:58 pm

"Yeah! But momma-J we can't miss the first of the theme songs, it's like a ritual yoi!" Rocinante bounced excitedly upon Breccan's knees, his fingers curling around the back of Jace's seat.  "I like to sing it to me patty cakes!"  The young werewolf was laughing as they headed home.  Piper was sitting on the couch when the arrived.  Waiting for Jace to arrive back at the home with Rosie and Breccan.  He knew that he needed to apologize to the fighter for what he had said, it was the only reason he had come out of his room. 

"Crocodile loves you too, Kwanita."  It was a pure love.  Even though they had kissed, he wasn't lusting after the bubbling boy in his arms.  He simply adored him.  Had been doing so ever since Wiley had been nothing but a small child following him around with Kenai.  His love for Wiley was a part of him now.  "And as long as you allow it, he will never leave you. It can be this, always."
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 11:14 pm

Breccan and Roci entered the house first, eager to get up to Rosie's bedroom. Breccan was even laughing with his lover, an arm around his waist. He tensed slightly when he saw Piper, still upset about their argument earlier. He should have assumed Piper would be there, it was his house after all.
"Come on, Rose." He spoke simply, taking a step towards the stairs before Jace spoke up.
"Hold on a second, Breccan." Jace looked to his lover then, assuming Piper planned on apologizing like he had said earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Sandoval

Sitka Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 9:34 am

"Yeah, wait just a second yo."  Piper could feel Rocinante's eyes on him, nearly burning a hole through his right temple.
The man had to resist the urge to shudder.
"Listen, I was out of line earlier and I wanted to apologize to you for what my stupid ass said." Piper stood slowly, making his way over to the staircase so that he could be face to face with the young fighter. He wasn't making any excuses for his actions or trying to justify what had been said.  Instead he was simply apologizing, with the intent to mend the hurt he had caused.  "I really do care about you, kid.  I watched you grow up and you are taking care of my son.  Hell, I kinda just consider you my brat too now.  So I just...I hope you can forgive me for this.  I don't want it to make you hate me or anything. I mean, you're gonna be upset but just...Still come over and watch wrestling with me, alright?"  The man gave a lame shrug of his shoulders, one of his hands coming to awkwardly rub at his neck. Apologies were rare for Piper, strange.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 9:54 am

Breccan listened to the man's words silently. He only stared for a moment before nodding slowly.
"I accept your apology." He continued to nod, watching Piper and assessing the sincerity of the man's words. He did seem to truly be sorry. "I just... I deal with that shit everywhere I go. I expect it from everyone else. But not you guys." He sighed softly, slightly embarrassed at having to admit how hurt he had been by the man's words. "But yeah, I forgive you."
Back to top Go down
Sitka Sandoval

Sitka Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 10:33 pm

"I understand that yo, and I regret making you feel that way in my home."  Piper reached for the boys hand, wanting at least to shake it.  "I was way outta line and im really glad you can forgive me.  You boys mean a lot to the old pipe-man."  He chuckled softly in an attempt to shake the tension away.  He could still feel Rocinante's eyes but they were scorching him as they were.  
"Just shake his hand so we can go, honey smacks! Batman is about to do the na-na-na-na-na!"  The young werewolf tugged at Breccan's upper arm, impatiently glancing back towards his father. "And you better be nice to my momma-J while im gone, or i'll burn this entire house down with you in it yoi."
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 1:24 am

Breccan reached out, shaking Piper's hand and giving the man a feeble smile.
"I appreciate you apologizing, really." He too could feel Roci's eyes glaring at the man. He appreciated how much the boy cared about him. "Thank you. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got some Batman waiting for me upstairs." He chuckled softly as he headed over to Roci's side, picking the boy up as easily as if he were weightless and throwing him over a shoulder before heading up the stairs.
"You too behave!" Jace warned after them before making his way to his lover's side. "Thank you for that." He murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Sandoval

Sitka Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 9:29 am

"You don't need to be thanking me for shit.  I just apologized to the kid for my fuck up, its not anything miraculous yo."  So maybe he was still sulking with his little lover, his heart aching in thought of Jace and his close relationship with Rigby. And then to throw it in his face. 
Piper was getting flustered all over again simply thinking about it.
"And i'm sorry to you for ruining your dinner."  But that was all he was going to be remorseful for.  "My ass is going to shower then im headed to bed yo."  He almost still wanted to drag the tiny werewolf into their bedroom and remind the boy of who loved him, but Piper couldn't find it in himself.
Jace had been hugging Rigby.
Or at least threatening to.
It was sickening by any account.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 10:07 am

Jace stood there for a moment, chewing on his lower lip as he tried to fight the urge to apologize even though he wasn't sure he'd done anything wrong. Why did Piper have to be so impossible to stay angry with?
"I'm sorry for threatening to hug him... I was only teasing and I didn't realize it was such a big deal to you." He spoke sincerely as he approached the man, not yet reaching out to touch him like he usually would. "I didn't know how serious you were about this, I guess. You gotta understand, to me Rigby is just a friend. I love him so much because he was there for me at a time when I needed someone. But a friend is all he'll ever be to me. Because I've got the man of my dreams right here. I never even look at guys anymore, Piper. Maybe you don't get just how pathetically in love I am with you, but I don't even see anybody else. I could never want anyone else. That's why I don't understand how jealous you are, because I'd never even think for a second about being with him. I've got all I ever wanted with our little family. I'd be an idiot to give that up." He finally reached out then, wrapping his arms around the man's neck.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Sandoval

Sitka Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 5:00 pm

"Shawty, damnit.  You are making it really hard for me to sulk at you right now yo."  Piper couldn't help himself.  Jace was being far too sweet, and he had been missing the boys touch ever since he lost it. His hands  came to grasp at the young wolfs hips, drawing Jace closer so that when he leaned down he would be able to capture the boys lips. "I know that you havent done anything wrong and I shouldnt even be trying to act mad at you. I just get so fucking flustered to think of anyone else touching my honey.  Especially when I can see that Rigby wants to do more than just hug you. Shit, you might not notice other guys but I sure as fuck do and they are always staring. It gets me fucking heated...."  Not because of Jace, but because of himself.  He knew that he didnt deserve the boy, he had proven it time and time again.  He couldn't help but worry about the day when someone better would step in and sweep his world right out from under him.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 5:22 pm

"I can't blame you, I guess I get the same way when I see boys looking at you." It was Sterling who drove him crazy, eyes always following wherever Piper went, even if he never approached to initiate anything. Even Sterling knew that messing with Roman's son's lover was not a good idea. "But don't worry, okay? Guys can look all they want, but I'm not going anywhere. I don't think you understand, Pipes, you're my dream guy. All teenage girls fantasize about this sexy bad boy coming in and falling for them and sweeping them off of their feet. I fantasized about that shit all my life. You are that sexy bad boy. You're so much more than that now but you don't know how damn excited I was when you talked to me that first day. It was pathetic, really. But you are the literal definition of a dream come true for me, babe. I never see anyone else when we're out together because half of the time I'm just lost in my thoughts, thinking about how lucky I am to have you. I'm such a clingy, needy, emotional, bitch half of the time and you still are sticking with me. It's a damn miracle." He chuckled softly as he leaned forward, resting his forehead against Piper's chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Say don't go.
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19