Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Say don't go.

Go down 
+2
Britt Vause
Sawyer Reynolds
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

Say don't go. - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 2:10 am

"Piper!" Jace hissed as the man shoved Rigby, appalled at the harsh words leaving his lover's mouth. Sure, he understood Piper was jealous but it wasn't like Rigby had tried to grope him right there at the dining room table.
But before Jace could succeed in pulling Piper away Breccan had swerved back around his father, wasting no time in landing a fist to Piper's jaw.
"Don't you ever fucking talk about him like that." He snarled.
Cripple.
Piper had called his daddy a cripple, which was a lie. It was the one word Breccan hated more than anything because he knew it made Rigby feel depressed about his physical state.

"I can do that." Wiley chuckled softly as he moved to curl himself tightly against the man's chest, not used to the man's short, muscular form and the way his calloused fingers felt against him. "I'm feeling quite sappy too, believe it or not. I always am I guess." He reached out to run a gentle fingertip along the new scar, frowning deeply at the sight.
Back to top Go down
Rocinante Roden

Rocinante Roden

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 3:54 am

"Patty cakes!"  Rocinante had taken to Jace's side as voices raised, wanting to be near his mother just in case anything were to happen.  But the moment his lovers fist landed against his fathers jaw he was scrambling forward, his lanky arms nearly tangling in their haste to jerk Breccan away.  Piper had been clenching his first as though he were thinking about retaliation, and Rocinante simply could allow that. Rigby wasn't having it either, making sure to once again come between his son and Piper. "You had that comin' to ya.  Now ah ain't done anything wrong here and neither has Breccan. What is your problem Piper?"
"Get the fuck out."  The smaller man hissed back, completely ignoring his tiny werewolf lover.  Jace had been the reason for this, him and his fucking cheerleading.
"My problem is you fucking being a home wrecking man whore, so just get the fuck out of my house. Take your son with you." 

"Are you now? The Kwanita that crocodile knew never had time to get too sappy.  He was always running off trying to have an adventure."  Their little bird had always been there to tag along, sometimes even finding new places for them to explore.
Denahi missed those days more than anything.  No matter where he was on the property, he could hear the giggling together.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 8:43 am

"Let's just fucking go, dad. I don't feel like listening to his bullshit anymore anyway." Breccan grunted softly, only pausing to approach Roci, his eyes sincere as he took the boy's hand. "I'm sorry, Rose. You too, momma J."
Jace only nodded in response, trying to hide the fact that there were tears welling in his eyes. He didn't blame Breccan, not at all. He would have tried to fight someone using those words about his daddy as well.
Breccan pressed a soft kiss to Roci's cheek before he was tugging his father out of the door. The second they were out of hearing distance, Jace turned on his lover.
"For someone who hates my fucking daddy so much, you're starting to act just like him, you know?" Jace snapped. "Always doing shit out of love for me but not realizing that it fucking hurts me! You two act like I'm your fucking property! I'm not allowed to have a friend now? Jesus, Piper! You used to have a relationship with Britt and I let you keep him around even though he's eye fucking you 24/7, but I fucking smile at Rigby and that's too much, huh?" He scoffed at the words, shaking his head and folding his arms across his chest stubbornly. "You know how fucking hard I worked on this, Piper! I've been cooking for the past three days! I was so excited for this and you knew it! And now the food is barely eaten, the dessert wasn't even served... it wasn't even twenty goddamn minutes! Not to mention, this was important to Roci! It was the first time he brought a boy home to meet us! And yet you still couldn't fucking keep it under control for a fucking hour or two! And now our son's boyfriend's family hates us. And I lost the only stupid friend I have so fucking thank you, Piper. Thank you for ruining my damn night!" By the end of his rant he was trying to swallow the lump in his throat and stop the tears from falling but it was useless. All he could think about was his stupid wasted dinner going cold and Roci's outfit he'd picked out so carefully but it never got the chance to be really appreciated.

"Yeah, well I haven't had my adventuring buddies lately." Wiley gave a sad smile. "I don't really do much anymore. Maybe we could change that. I've got my crocodile back to challenge me and call me a chicken shit." He chuckled softly at the memories, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Rocinante Roden

Rocinante Roden

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 11:56 am

"B-Breccan!" Rocinante stammered out after the boy, falling all over himself in his attempt to make it to the door in time enough to stop his best friend from leaving.
He was too late though, and his patty cakes was walking out on him. 
Rocinante couldn't blame the boy. What his father had done was unforgivable, but it would always break his heart to see his honey smacks walking away from him.
Breccan would be fine though.  Rigby would calm him down.
Rocinante's full attention was being drawing to Jace.  His mother had tears gathering in his bright brown eyes, and then the boy was yelling.  He could count on one hand all the times he'd seen his sweet little momma-J be violent, and it was something Roci was thankful for.  To hear Jace hurting badly enough that he was angry...
It had the young werewolfs heart giving a painful lurch.
Piper was staring at his mate as though Jace was struck him, his entire body tight with tension.  He was between being guilty and hurt, but the anger had ebbed away completely at the sight of Jace's tears.  He could never stand to see his lover crying....
Tonight it was his fault, again.
He had damn good reason for it though.  He loved those brown eyes glaring back at him.  If someone were to steal Jace away...
That would be the end of Piper's life.
"Jace Daniel, I ain't about to argue with you. We don't do that shit. I get where you are coming from, alright? Big dinner!  And you really fucking love your friend Rigby. Thats the issue yo. You damn care about that fucking red neck Jace! And he likes that, and we both know what he is known for!!"  It was a story told around their pack now, how Rigby had boned Danny's mate and nearly ruined their relationship, complete with the bloody and rugged ending.
"Ah'll be damned if im about to let him come up in my house and flirt with my honey! Fucking talking about how you feel like property, I dont damn own you and I don't try to manipulate what you do! You just happen to be the center of my fucking world! So in some ways damn fucking skippy, you are mine! But hey, I let this shit happen.  Pipe-man sat in the kitchen with you for those three days and watched you fucking slave over a dinner for that bastard.  It wasnt for damn Breccan, he is over here almost everyday yo! You were impressing Rigby and that shit hurt! But I ate it. Then you go and talk about being his cheerleader." That had gotten all over Piper.  His shawty had always been his cheerleader. He even listened to that damned song whenever he was missing his mate.
Fuck it.
"You know that shit was wrong, Jace Daniel! I was having a hard enough time as it was watching that southern mother fucker looking at you, like you were fucking his to damn admire. Don't you ever talk about Britt eye fucking me when that bastard is doing the same. But it gets worse with him because you love it."  He knew how Jace was, knew how the boy bloomed under attention.
Too much of the right kind of attention from that hick might be enough to ruin Piper. "When Britt be looking at me though man, my ass dont even notice anymore because my mind is fucking elsewhere! With my shawty and his fine little ass! Where was your mind tonight, Jace? Because I don't think it was on me. You're wearing that nice shit for him! All dressed up and drop dead fucking gorgeous and it's not even for your pipe-man. And you made the fucker uncomfortable and you couldnt stand that shit! But what about me, Jace? How do you think my ass was feeling with you so excited to go see him fight? You wanna see a fight and i'll show you one. I can sign up and do that shit too if thats what you like! If you get off on that or something! But you damn sure aint about to be anyone else's cheerleader but mine. Fucking breaks my heart that you'd want to."  Piper snorted, his eyes shifting over to the dinner. "And i'm sorry Rigby wont be enjoying your food but I think Rose can handle it so it wont go to waste.  Im damn sorry for ruining your night, Jace Daniel."  Piper was trying to brush it off now, feeling vulnerable after bearing himself to his mate. "Im going to get me a drink, yo." The man turned for the kitchen, soothed with the fact that his son was wrapping Jace up tight.  Rocinante never let his mother cry.  It was a blessing for Piper.  He always found himself wanting to be the one to comfort Jace but sometimes it wasn't his place.
When that happened he was desperate for someone else to step in and care for the boy.
Rosie never failed him.

"Yeah."  Denahi's voice was distant though, his golden eyes bright with memory.  He had been telling the boys that for years.
It had been one of the last things he'd said to Kenai about taking the bite.
"Don't be a chicken shit." 
The words would always taste sour in his mouth now, but if it would amuse Wiley then he wasn't opposed to using them again. 
"Crocodile will be here to keep his Kwanita in line and make sure he's never lonely  anymore."  He wished that Sitka would leave him be.  If his brother would stop hunting him then maybe he could truly stick around.  That way neither of them would have to feel the bitter bite of loneliness anymore.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 2:45 pm

"Everyone damn talks about Rigby like he's some terrible person who will sneak in and steal your lovers away. He gets so much shit he doesn't fucking deserve, Piper. He's not a bad guy. If anyone's at fault for what happened with he and Danny, it's Bane. Maybe he is flirting with me and maybe he would like to take me away from you. But Piper, the only way that's going to damn happen is if I go to him. You should trust me more than that. That's why I don't complain about Britt, because I trust you. I sure as hell don't trust him, but I trust you. I'd never leave you and ruin our little family, you know that." He was trying to calm down, wanting to have a discussion with Piper instead of screaming at him. "I'll admit, I'm wearing this tie because last time I did he told me it looked nice. And that's shitty. But fishing for compliments because I'm an attention whore isn't the same as leaving you for him." He sighed heavily, leaning back into Roci's arms as he spoke. "But the tie was the only thing that was for him. I worked so hard on the dinner because I want to impress everybody. It was for Roci, because this was a big deal for him and I wanted everything to be perfect. I would have tried to impress anyone. I want people to come over and think how cute and perfect our little family is. I just want to be a damn housewife, is that too much to ask?" He whined softly.
Truly that was all he wanted. To throw house parties and be the envy of every man and woman around. He wanted people to admire them and how perfect their family was. He wanted everything to be perfect all the time.
"I guess I wasn't thinking when I said cheerleader. I was panicking because I hurt him and everyone else does enough of that. He doesn't deserve to hurt no matter what everyone seems to think. He's the only friend I've got and I was trying to make up for the stupid shit I said. I felt bad. And that's not because I'm trying to get in his pants like you think, it's because he is my friend. I fucking care about him and I want him to be happy. I do love him, but it's not like I love you. He helped through shit when Roci was little, he taught me how to do a lot of parenting shit. He means a lot to me. But you're my world. I was always scared you were going to leave but I held onto you and now that I've finally got you to settle down, you think I'm going to give that shit up? Never, Piper. Not in a million years."

"That's great, crocodile. And you're spending the night tonight, definitely. But you might have to keep the bed warm for a while. I've got something I have to do." Wiley slowly moved to slip out of the bed without jarring the injured wolf beside him. He was going to find Sitka and ensure that Denahi would be safe. "You stay here, okay? Rest. I'll be back in a half hour at the most." He was slipping into his shoes and heading out the door before Denahi could protest.
And then he was jogging his way through the woods, a path he knew all too well to get to Sitka's home. He hoped his brother wasn't there, not sure if he was ready to tell Shiloh he was a wolf now. But Shiloh basically lived there now.
Back to top Go down
Rocinante Roden

Rocinante Roden

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 4:14 pm

"Jace Daniel, I know that you love me and our family."  Piper paused in the doorway of the kitchen, turning so that he could catch a glimpse of his tiny mate. "But you gotta understand me here shawty.  Bane loved Danny too, and they wanted a family. But you see what fucking happened? Fuck right its Bane's fault  just as much as Rigby's. And it terrifies me because I never saw that little sour bitch ever loving anyone as much as he loved old Stevie Wonder. But the damn impossible happened and Rigby swept him off his fucking feet."  Piper trusted Jace, but he could never fully be comfortable.  Not when he had been proven wrong before.  "You are everything to me baby.  You can be mad at me for showing my ass and ruining your dinner, I deserve that and im sorry I hurt you.  You know Pipe-man never wants to hurt his honey.  But I wont be sorry for not liking his ass and wanting him out of my house. Rigby is a shit. He knew Bane was taken and that fucker went for him anyways.  That shows me that he don't care if my Jace Daniel's got a family already. He's still flirting. And in my own house!" The mans jaw was tight, teeth grit in anger as he thought about Rigby and the way the southern bastard had been staring at his mate. "Thats disrespectful yo!" No one had thought about that.  Jace was concerned with his dinner and his friend and the way Piper had showed his ass, and Rosie was all about his momma.
Piper was the enemy. 
No one had stopped to consider him.
But Piper was used to that.  The entire family despised him aside from Jace and Zach.  Even his son didn't like him so much.
Piper was learning to live with that.  His only back up being his shawty, and when he was fighting with Jace...
He was all alone, then.
"Like I said though, I ain't looking to upset you Jace Daniel. Im sorry for your night."  That kept coming back to him, pricking his heart.
He had ruined Jace's night. His very precious night.
Ruined.
"If you want to, im sure that Southern shit wont mind you and Rose going to his house. You two can take all the food and eat there. Your work shouldnt go to waste." He wasnt going to pretend he was happy about it, but his words were sincere. 
Jace had worked hard.
And his little mate truly was all the really mattered.

Sitka was in Kenai's room. The older native had taken to even sleeping in there on most nights.  He'd start off in his own bed, but the nightmares always came for him, running his out of his room completely.  The only place he could find peace was in his little birds room.  The sheets had been packed up to keep the boys smell, and he had allowed Wiley to come in and take what he wanted.  Other than that though, everything was just as Kenai had left it.  There was feathers and small maps pinned against the wall, and pictures everywhere.  Kenai had loved taking pictures.  He had entire albums shoved under his bed, but around his room he displayed his favorites.  They were mostly all shots of Wiley, several including himself and Denahi and even occasionally Sitka and Shiloh.  On his nightstand he had a large picture of their mother and father whom he'd never really gotten to know.  He'd liked to look at them though and imagine what they were like. Sometime's he even tried to remember but he never could. Beside that was one smaller picture of him and his brothers.  Sitka was standing up with Denahi settled atop his shoulders. Somehow they had managed to get Kenai all the way to the top for their photo.  The youngest native was posed holding onto Denahi's neck and hair, his grin so broad that his eyes did the soft squinting they had always done when Kenai was smiling. Beside that frame was a necklace, something Denahi had hand made and given to him when they were smaller, before he was worried about being the mean old crocodile. The necklace had broken but Kenai had kept it. The last two photo's on his nightstand sat together in one frame.  One was a shot of just Wiley, his blonde curls whipping in the wind as he giggled down at Kenai from their willow tree. His cheeks were tinted pink, and even in the photo you could tell that his eyes had been shining bright. That had been Kenai's favorite picture of the boy.
The other photo was the one that Sitka had engraved on the back of Kenai's head stone, depicting his baby brother with blackberry juice smeared over his cheeks with Wiley balanced against his back, hitching a ride as the boy so often did.
And then his walls. After seeing Sitka's ceiling, Kenai had been determined to paint his room, too.  So for years he'd been adding things.  So far there was a tree, much like the willow.  Tiny flowers of all colors, and birds everywhere.  But Sitka's favorite thing had been how Kenai had pressed his hand prints against the walls.  They were everywhere, in all different colors. And even a few that werent his.  Kenai had made everyone put their hand against his wall. Wiley and Denahi of course, but also Sitka and Shiloh and even Bane and Dylan Jardine. The youngest native had loved everyone with such devotion.
Sitka always found himself in the boys room.
It always made him feel so close to his little bird, the closest he would ever be again.
He knew when Wiley entered his home.  The boys footfalls were unmistakable.  A soft smile twisted Sitka's lips at the thought of his little brothers love coming to visit him.  It was good timing, too.  He had found a small necklace under Kenai's pillow when packing up his covers.  It was an unfinished betrothal necklace.  The only thing his little brother hadn't managed was finding a clasp for it. Otherwise it was very nice and carved with a careful hand. The stone was tinted blue and eroded to the point of having a completely smooth service.  Kenai had also polished and sanded the rock, determined to make the perfect necklace for his Kwanita. In the center the young native had carved their willow tree and a tiny bird just next to it. It was devastating to Sitka that Kenai had not been able to gift Wiley with it, but he had settled on being grateful enough to find it. The older native was sitting up on the bed when Wiley entered, a soft grin adoring his features.
"The wild one comes to see Sitka?"
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 5:15 pm

"I'm not gonna go over there." Jace sighed softly at his lover. "Because I care about you more than my stupid dinner. I'm sorry he upset you and you're right, that was disrespectful. I'll talk to him about it, okay?" He nearly cringed to think how conceited he would sound, accusing the man of flirting with him. "I'm not mad at you for not liking him. I'm just mad you had to go about it like that and cause a fight. Breccan is practically part of the family and you really hurt him, you know? You're supposed to be the adult, you can't threaten a kid and talk like that about his dad. That was rude and you know it." He moved out of Roci's arms in favor of hugging Piper tightly around the waist, looking up at him as he finished speaking. "I want you to apologize for calling him a cripple. And if you can't do that, at least apologize to Breccan for the shit you said about his parents. You know that was shitty." Jace himself had a good family life but he could only imagine how hard it would be for Breccan to have to switch homes every other week, having his parents separated. "You can hate Rigby all you want, I won't bring him here again. But even if you hate him, treat Breccan with respect. He's the love of our baby's life. I won't have you hurting him. Don't ever bring up what Danny did to Rigby around him. I don't want to hear that." He spoke firmly even though he was already caving, hating fighting with his lover.

"Yeah, I'm here to see you, Sitka." Wiley had wanted to come in here and punch the man straight in the face. But he couldn't bring himself to do it, not when the man looked so sad, sitting here on Kenai's bed. He still had business to take care of though. "You want to know why I'm here? Guess what I just got done doing?" It was a rhetorical question, Wiley not pausing long enough for Sitka to actually answer. "I just finished stitching up a stab wound in Denahi's stomach, praying that he wouldn't die right in front of me like my little bird." He swallowed hard, wanting to stay angry instead of letting himself cry at the thought of Kenai. "I want to know what the hell happened to you." He snapped firmly at the Native, his face showing anger but also hurt and confusion. "Since when does kind, gentle bears claw try to kill his own brother? You know that's not what Kenai would want you to be doing. Denahi should still have a home with his older brother. He shouldn't have to be on the run, stumbling into my house at midnight because the man who is supposed to be his protector tried to end his life!"
Back to top Go down
Rocinante Roden

Rocinante Roden

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 6:34 pm

"Yeah well, that little bastard wasn't very respectful to me." Piper grouched sourly, his arms winding tightly around Jace despite his reluctance to accept the boys terms. "That little cuss thinks he is big enough and bad enough to be throwing hands? Fuck that shit man, Jace. I ain't with all that. What if is ass ever hits Rosie, huh? He obviously don't mind taking cheap shots at the family." He had really liked Breccan, thought he was a good match for their son.  He'd even been relieved that he could always trust the boy with their Rosie. But Breccan had stung him. How could that kid come over every day and spend time with them, like family, and then turn on him so quickly? "But I'll apologize to the little fucker if you want me to yo. You know i'll do my best to make things right for you. I was wrong to say that shit in front of him anyways, you are right." That was all though.  Piper had meant everything he'd said.  He just should've waited until they were alone.

Sitka's mouth had fallen open as Wiley berated him.  He could tell by the boys body language that he had wanted to be violent, and that immediately struck the older native.  Since when did Wiley ever yell at him?
His first want would have been to know why Denahi was around the young Abercrombie boy in the first place. His brother was a blue eyed werewolf, dangerous and to be killed on sight.
Sitka may have asked Wiley about this, but everything left him as the boy continued to snap, even the breath felt as though it were knocked from him.
What had happened to him?
Wiley knew damn well what happened.
And then to bring their little bird into it? Saying Kenai wouldn't want him to be hunting Denahi?
He should be protecting him?
"Denahi was supposed to protect Kenai that day, wasn't he Wiley?" Sitka's voice was heavy and cold, but his eyes..
They nearly reflected hate.
Wiley was a traitor. 
How could the boy some in here screaming at him like this?  All over Denahi.
Denahi had gotten Kenai killed.
But Sitka?  Sitka had been there to hold the boy and bury their little bird.  He had been there to end Kenai's suffering and bring him home.
And Wiley had turned on him.
So maybe it wasn't hate in the native's night sky eyes. It was devastation, almost akin to the look he had worn after feeling the shift as Kenai's neck snapped under the weight his pressure. 
"People don't always do what they are supposed to."  Sitka ached just to look at the blonde boy, his throat and chest feeling as though they were being doused in flames. "Like Kenai.  Kenai was not supposed to die at thirteen, and the wild one is a fool to come here and tell Sitka what little bird would want him to be doing.  Kenai would want to be here.  He would want to be living and celebrating and going to school! Starting a life for himself just as Kwanita has.  Little bird would want to have a future with the wild one to look forward to. Kenai hasn't gotten any of that though, has he? Because of Denahi. And Kwanita has come here to speak peace for him against Sitka. Challenge Sitka in his name. "  The native couldn't bare to look at Wiley anymore, he was forced to tear his gaze away or risk breaking his own heart.  "Sitka will not accept it. He has loved you too much and too well. He has done things for you that you could not dream of." Sitka had ended Kenai's life, not wanting his brother to suffer and not wanting Wiley to watch it. He knew that if he had not done what he had, then their little bird would have died in Wiley's arms.
Wiley would be the one to know what his last breath felt like.
And the boy would never be at peace with himself again.
"The wild one should leave now, and he should be careful the next time he thinks to visit. Sitka will no longer welcome him as he always has." Wiley had ruined him with this.
"You know that's not what Kenai would want you to be doing."
Had he been living the last five years disappointing his little bird?  The guilt was already knotting at the pit of his stomach,  and the native felt almost as though the growing ball of knotted nerves would lodge in his throat.
"What happened to you?"
What had happened to him?  He had been ruthless since losing Kenai.  He hardly slept anymore, which added to his stoic and grouchy demeanor.Five years ago, not a day went by where he wasnt making his skops smile. But even his relationship with Shiloh had grown strained with how easy he was to snap now. 
"Supposed to be protector."
Sitka was supposed to protect Kenai, too.  And he had failed.  
Shiloh had worked so hard throughout the years that the oldest Sandoval had been beginning to believe that he was right, and that the blame truly hadn't lie with him.  He had not known. 
But now...
Was he just failing again with Denahi? 
He'd already killed one of his brothers.
Wiley was right.
This was wrong.
One was enough. 
"Just go, wild one.  Leave swiftly.  Sitka has no more desire for your company." 
He needed to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 7:25 pm

"Thank you, that's all I want. Their parents hating each other shouldn't affect Roci and Breccan's relationship. I don't want that for them." Jace nodded firmly. "And don't hate Breccan, really. You can't blame him for sticking up for his daddy. Like I said, Rigby gets a lot of shit. Breccan has to put up with all that. It's just a reaction to defend his dad." Jace reached back to pull Roci back up to his side, wanting to assure the boy was alright too. "You alright, baby? I'm sorry your date was ruined. You can call him and tell him he can come back over whenever he wants, no matter what this shithead said." He gestured towards Piper. "Tell him I'm sorry."

"I love you, Sitka." Wiley spoke sincerely, truly not wanting to destroy their relationship. It stung him to hear the man say he was no longer welcome here like he had been before. "But so does Denahi. I've never seen him so scared or upset. He just wants his big brother again." His eyes nearly pricked with tears just at the thought of how Denahi had broken, talking about how he wished Sitka still loved him. He knew if Sitka had seen, there was no way he could turn the man away. "You're right, Denahi was supposed to protect Kenai that night. It was his fault. But it was mine too. And yours. And that wolf pack's. We all share the blame. But Kenai was the sweetest person I've ever known. You're right in saying that he would want to be alive and here with us. I wish he was. But I know that he wouldn't want us to be fighting. He would forgive all of us, even Denahi. I think you forget, Sitka, that Denahi lost his little bird that night too. We all suffered. But the difference was that you and I had each other and Shiloh. Denahi suffered alone. I regret making him suffer alone. I know my little bird expected better from me. You should know that too." Wiley's voice trembled as he spoke, the tears evident in his voice. "Remember that night? I said we gotta stick together. We still do, Sitka. Please don't turn me away... and don't hurt crocodile anymore. He hurts just as bad as we did." Wiley extended his hand, as if he wanted to reach out and stroke Sitka's face. But it fell in midair, dropping back to his side as he realized he did not want to deal with the pain if the Native pulled away from him. "Not a day goes by that I don't think of Kenai and wonder if somewhere out there he's thinking of me too. I try to live life for him, live in a way that would make him proud of me. Hurting you or Denahi would not make him proud. I try to think of what he would want. Just think about it next time okay? Think if he'd be happy about what you're doing. And if the answer is no, stop doing it." He spoke simply as he glanced up into the man's dark black eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Sandoval

Sitka Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 11:57 pm

"Im sure patty cakes will be fine momma-J! He probably isn't even really all that mad." So Rocinante knew that was a lie, but he couldn't stop himself from trying to reassure his mother.  Breccan had obviously been pissed.  But it was because of his father.  The boy hadn't seemed as though he blamed Jace for what had happened.  Still though, the young werewolf found himself fidgeting at the thought of calling Breccan after everything that had been said in his home tonight.
What if Rigby convinced the boy to break up with him?
It was enough to have Rocinante's stomach sinking with dread, his hold on his mother loosening slightly as the fear rushed up to greet him.
Piper even found himself feeling guilty at the sight of his son, wide eyed and alarmed, his face twisted with concern for the state of his relationship. 
"Just call the little brat over here, i'll even fucking apologize to him if it'll wipe that look of your face, yo."  The man reached out, hesitantly placing his arm around his son's shoulders. He knew that Rosie had hard feelings for him, especially now that he had made Jace tear up and he'd ruin their night. But the boy didn't jerk away.  He never did when his mother was watching, not matter how much he may want to. 

Sitka allowed silence to consume them as Wiley finished speaking.  He needed time to process the boys words, what he should do with them.  But as he thought of it, the older native reached out for Wiley's hand.  He brought it up to his face, his tanned hand pressing it firmly against the dark rock of his face.  The boy's skin was bright in contrast, pale and creamy.
Kenai had loved the different in their tones.  
"Sitka cannot turn the wild one away.  This room will always partially belong to him."  The youngest Sandoval had made it as much. Shiloh and Wiley had slept over often after their fathers passing. Wiley had taken to referring to his room as their room. And on the front of the door he'd even carved his little confession of love as he had on all the other trees in the area, but this was slightly different.
Shiloh had disproved of the boys nickname for Wiley.
Kwanita.
So instead of running the risk of upsetting Shiloh, Kenai had changed up his style.
On the inside of his door the young native had carved,
Kenai Sandoval
loves
Wiley Grace Abercrombie. 
It was surrounded by the two boys hand prints, all different shades of blue and pink, sometimes red and purple. Kenai had made sure to include Wiley's middle name.  He had always adored it, said it was a sign that he had been right from the start to call the boy Kwanita.
God is gracious.
Grace.
It defined his little blue eyed love. The way Wiley had ran with the wind whipping his hair and the way he had swung around in the branches of their willow.  Always so damned graceful.
"There is truth to what you say.  Sitka shares that fault, and little bird would have forgiven."  He was the one who had a hard time with forgiveness.  But Wiley wasn't giving him any choice. "So consider Denahi safe from me, but Sitka will not stop other hunters. He is a blue eyed werewolf, no matter my personal feelings. Others will want him dead and Sitka does not blame them. But as he said, the wild one will not worry over this anymore. It is settled." It stung him to think that the boy had only come here to berate him, but that had obviously been it.  Wiley had nothing more to say to him now.  Only speaking on Denahi and Kenai's behalf. 
"If that is all then, you can be gone again, like the wind." His brother had always liked to call Wiley his wind walker. "The wild one is welcome here whenever he feels like coming home."
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 12:26 am

Jace became even more devastated as he smelled his son's distress. This night was supposed to signify the real beginning of Roci and Breccan's relationship as more than friends. It was supposed to be special but instead, what if it had ruined everything?
"Yeah, baby. I want you to call him right now, okay? Or we can even go over there and get him if you want. I'm going to make sure it's okay for you. Everything's going to be fine, you know Breccan can't stay away from you. It's gonna be better, even if your daddy showed his ass tonight." Jace was worried, hating to see Roci anything other than happy. He could hardly stand it.

"I love you, okay, Sitka?" Wiley sighed softly, moving in closer to hug Sitka to him. Sitka would always have a special place in his heart, just like Shiloh did. Sitka had become like his own brother over the years, always there for him. It hurt to see him like this. He felt he could remember being young and sitting on the kitchen counter, giggling and swinging his feet off the edge as Sitka cooked, trying to get Wiley to settle long enough to teach him something.
Sitka had taught him so many things, more than he knew.
"My goal wasn't to hurt you tonight. I just... I love you both so much and I can't stand to see you two fighting and hurting each other. I just wanted it to be like it used to be." Of course it could never be the same again, never without Kenai. But he would love if they could all just be together, living in this home, like the family they had used to be. "I'll leave though now, if you want me to." He sighed softly. "Just take care of Shy, okay? I know he's probably around here somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Sitka Sandoval

Sitka Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 2:40 am

"We better not go over there before taking to him, yoi."  Rocinante mumbled softly, remembering the ache that had plagued him when he had thought Breccan hadn't wanted him around. The young wolf wasn't willing to show up at the boys home only to risk finding that his patty cakes was angry and didn't want anything to do with him anymore.
Oh god, it just kept getting worse the more he thought about it.
"Ill call him I guess..."  The words felt heavy in his mouth, his fingers twitching as he reached for his phone. He couldn't ever handle when Breccan was upset with him, but he was calling anyways.  It was better to go ahead and get it over with.
"'Honey smacks?"  He tried not to sound bothered or hesitant, but his words still managed to stumble coming past his lips. "Hey, did you guys get home okay? No one trying to pick you fine southern men up?" When all else failed, Rosie tried to crack a joke.
Ice breaker.
It was so lame the young wolf couldnt help but cringe. 

"The wild one is not expected to leave now if he does not wish to."  The hunters arms wound tightly around Wiley, pressing the boy against his chest as though he were a child again.  "We have missed you, song bird.  You must come visit more often. Sitka's sweet one would like to see you. It seems as though it has been many nights since you've last come to stay. The wild one should not be a stranger to this house."
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 7:34 am

"Yeah Rose, we're alright." Breccan could not help but smirk softly at his best friend's voice. Truly, he had been going through the same conflict Roci had. He was afraid the boy would be upset with him for starting a fight tonight. "Hey... I'm sorry, okay? I mean... I think we all know your dad was being a prick but I probably shouldn't have hit him. Shit Rosie, I just... he pissed me off. I'm not sorry for hitting him but I'm sorry because it probably upset you and I never want to do that. And I'm sorry for jeopardizing our relationship. Even momma J probably hates me and I know I'm really damn stupid for getting myself banned from your house and I'm just really sorry, Rose. I'm such an idiot." He finally had Roci to himself and he'd ruined it with their families. He just hoped that even if Jace and Piper hated him, his Rosie wouldn't.

"You're right, I shouldn't be." Wiley gave the man a soft smile. "I'll be over sometime, not tonight. Give Shy my love." He noticed how Sitka had called Shiloh "my sweet one." He hoped that meant things were well between them. Shiloh was only ever like his old self when Sitka was around. "I'll go now. Goodnight, bears claw. Go back to my brother and get some rest, don't spend your night worrying in here." He pressed a gentle kiss to the man's cheek and then he was gone, heading out the door and making his way back to his tiny home.
"I'm back!" He called as he climbed the rickety front stairs and entered, eyeing Denahi on his bed with a soft smile. "I hope crocodile didn't miss his Kwanita too much." He smirked as he undressed, heading over to the bed when he was in just his boxers.
He was pleased with his journey tonight. He hoped he had started the mending of the brothers' relationship.
He crawled into the bed beside Denahi, his blue eyes soft on the other man as he laid down.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Sandoval

Sitka Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 2:31 pm

"Oh man, holy shit, patty cakes you got it all backwards."  A relieved grin had broken across the young wolfs face, his entire body relaxing as he realized the boy wasn't angry with him or his mother. "Me and momma J love the fuck out of you, and poppa-Pipe had that shit coming to him.  We are really sorry for how he acted, yoi."  Breccan's words had Rocinante flooded with irritation at his father all over again.  How could his father say such things? Knowing how hard it was for Breccan to live with his parents being separated. And to make it worse Piper had even mentioned Danny.
Called Rigby a cripple.
The young werewolf grimaced as he recalled everything that had been said, the way his patty cakes had looked.
So damn hurt.
If Jace hadn't been there, Rocinante would have shut Piper up before the man had gotten it all out.
"My honey smacks is always welcomed here.  This is your home too Breccan! My dad was just talking shit.  I understand if you don't want to come back and see him for a while but im ready to come get you whenever you wanna see me."  He would even start going to Rigby's and Jesse's to see the boy if thats what it took. They never had to step foot back in his house if Breccan didn't want to. 

"You have been to see Sitka."  Denahi could smell it on the young blonde.  His strong arms wound tightly around Wiley though, even despite his accusing words.  He had been missing the boy ever since he'd gone.  The small trailer had been cold without his smile. "That could have been dangerous, Kwanita. You can't be putting yourself at risk for me.  Crocodile does not like it."  The young werewolf brought one of Wiley's hand to his mouth, lips pressing a tender kiss to the boys palm.  "You say you could not live without the crocodile.  That goes both ways, Kwanita."
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 2:55 pm

"I'm glad you're not upset, Rose. Because I really didn't feel like apologizing to him." Breccan smiled softly with his relief, aching to hug Roci more than ever right now. "I'll come over if he stays out of my face. I'm just fucking pissed right now."
Everywhere Breccan went with his father, people stared, even when they didn't know the whole story. They stared at Rigby's scars and the way he limped when his hip got too bad. And at pack gatherings it was even worse. There, people did know the story. And yet, no one seemed to blame Danny. Rigby was still the bad guy. Breccan absolutely hated it.
Roci though had never judged his father. Neither had Jace. Rocinante's home had been a safe place, where Breccan could go without being condemned for being the product of his mother's affair.
Truly, he was hurt. Piper had been like family to him.

"Sitka won't hurt me." Wiley spoke simply. "I trusted that he wouldn't. I went over there and even when I yelled at him, he didn't hurt me. He knows Kenai would hate him for that if he were still around." He was never afraid of Sitka even though the man could kill him within seconds if he truly wanted to. Sitka was family. "He's not going to hunt you any more. But he says he won't stop other hunters from getting to you since you have blue eyes." Wiley informed, one of his thumbs stroking just under one of the eyes in question. "I won't let other hunters get you though. Don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Sitka Sandoval

Sitka Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 1:33 am

"He wont get in your face honey smacks! Me and momma-J wont let him, yoi!"  The young werewolf's eyes flashed golden on his father, his lips pursed tightly in a way that was rare for Rocinante. He became more and more bothered everytime he felt his mate heating with anger or hurting, and it was only worse to know that his father was the reason for it.  Piper was supposed to take care of them.  He knew how precious Breccan was.
"Im going to come get you alright? I can be there in like, seven minutes if I run."  Normally a werewolf only took five, but Rosie had to account for all the times he would trip over himself on the way. 

"Kwanita, you are not to be protecting the crocodile."  Denahi's words were firm and fierce, his arms pressing the boy flush against his chest. He didn't care about the burning throb in his abdomen that spread from his wound.  Denahi was only concerned with the warmth he felt with Wiley so close to him, and how unbearably humbling it was to know that the boy had gone to speak on his behalf.
It had the young wolfs chest constricting, his heart beating pounding in his ears. 
"The crocodile thanks you though, truly Wiley.  No one has ever fought for the crocodile.  No one but little bird..."
Having Wiley with his was so precious.  And having the boy care so much about him...
Denahi leaned in to press his face against the crook of the blonde's neck, his breath coming in shallow gasps. 
Wiley made him feel so much.
Thing's he hadnt experienced ever since losing Kenai.  His Kwanita was bringing it all back and it was near damn overwhelming.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 am

"Rosie, you're not running over here on your own. You're too pretty to go out this late by yourself. I'll walk over, okay?" Breccan couldn't help but smile at how quick Roci was to offer to come get him.
Jace had been eavesdropping on the conversation, frowning at Piper every few moments before leaning in to speak into the receiver.
"Breccan, we're coming over to get you, okay? Just me and Rosie. We'll be there in no time." He reassured before pulling back and looking to Piper. "I better go so I can damn apologize to Rigby for your behavior." He gently shoved his lover's chest. "And I'm giving Rigby a big hug as your punishment." He stuck his tongue out.

Wiley was taken aback at how the man was holding him. It was a closeness he'd never known with anyone but Kenai. But he didn't mind it so much. It was just a shock, feeling the Native's breath against his neck, making every hair on his body seemingly stand on end. Being this close to Denahi seemed to heighten his senses, his own heartbeat speeding up at the contact.
"I'm always going to fight for you, crocodile. Like he would have." He reassured, an arm coming to wrap around the man, holding him tight. "You don't have to be alone anymore. Neither do I. We've got each other now."
Back to top Go down
Sitka Sandoval

Sitka Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 2:20 am

Piper could only scowl at his lover, hazel eyes flashing hurt and disgust. Was Jace purposefully trying to hurt him now as punishment?
It made Piper sick to his stomach.  His Jace Daniel had never been so cruel.
Maybe it was an excuse to catch a hug from Rigby.
Either way, it made Piper's heart feel as though it were being squeezed to the point of its four chambers collapsing. 
"You fucking go do that, yo. Have a good damned time with him, Jace." The man brushed pasted the tiny werewolf, jerkily gesturing to the cooling dinner as he passed the table on the way to his bedroom "Why don't you take that shit with you? Just have a fucking jolly ass time." His words were quivering but harsh, intending to bite. 
Rocinante had taken two steps forward, intending to stop his father and give the man a piece of his mind.
But stopped himself, his amber eyes shifting nervously to his mother.
"You should let me talk to him, momma J." 
He would set Piper straight.

We've got each other now. 
The words had such an astounding effect on the young werewolf that Denahi couldn't possibly manage to help himself. He was leaning forward before anything could have stopped him, his lips landing tenderly against Wiley's.  It wasn't a friendly kiss, not exactly.  But it wasn't romantic either.  It was sweet and so loving.  But there was potential for more, if only Wiley would respond to him.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 2:34 am

"Well shit, maybe I fucking will." Jace snapped softly back at the man. He had almost been teasing before, not knowing how to truly be mad at Piper. He probably would have given Rigby a hug, but just because they were friends and he truly felt bad for what Piper had said. He hadn't meant it to truly hurt his lover. But he disliked how easy it had been for Piper to snap back at him. Were they fighting? He had no clue how to handle that.
He looked to Roci then, shaking his head.
"Let's just go baby. You don't need to talk to him, even he knows he's being a prick tonight." Jace attempted to speak with malice but he simply wasn't capable of it. He knew the second he walked out the door he would regret being so harsh but he was determined to try and put his foot down this time.

Wiley's eyes were wide at first, feeling Denahi's lips against his own. They felt strange. It was a gentle kiss, but Denahi's lips were still more firm than Kenai's had been, more rough. Kenai had always kissed Wiley so sweetly, so lightly that sometimes their lips barely brushed at all. Even when Denahi tried to be gentle, he would simply never be like that. He was a stronger man than Kenai would ever have been, even if he had the chance to grow older.
Wiley wasn't opposed to the kiss though, he just hadn't expected it. As he relaxed, he realized that the feeling was more than welcome. He had missed this.
The boy he had tried to make himself have feelings for in high school had made him think he was broken, that no one could ever make him feel any type of spark ever again. But Denahi was making him realize he was wrong. Maybe he was not broken after all.
He slowly allowed himself to respond, pressing back into the kiss and letting Denahi know that it was welcomed.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Sandoval

Sitka Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 3:19 am

"I was hoping you'd say that, yoi."  Rocinante spoke with a proud grin, relief flooding through him as Jace reacted with anger instead of hurt.  He had always hated how quickly his mother forgave his father, even when the man so clearly didn't deserve it. "Come on then, my Honey smacks is missing me!"  One of the young wolfs lanky arms curled around Jace's waist, but he had to lean down slightly to do so.  It only caused an amused chortle to leave the boy.
No one wonder Piper called Jace his 'Shawty'.
Speaking of Piper, the man had frozen as Jace snapped back at him, the boys words making his entire body feel a hundred pounds heavier.
Since when was Jace ever like this?
It was only ever over Rigby it seemed.
Fucking Rigby.
Already driving a wedge between them.
It took all Piper had to bite back the tears pricking his eyes. He was the type to get so angry and frustrated he cried, and when that happened it often ended with Piper either giving or taking an ass whipping. 
But this was more than that.  
Piper was hurt.
He couldnt get right with Rigby because Jace would be so damned devastated. But Piper was reaching the end of his rope after so many years of watching Rigby hone in on his family. The southern fuck had been steadily getting closer to Jace, to the point where now the young werewolf absolutely loved him and so did their Rosie. This had been building for years, ever since  Jace had taken his fucking kid, their Rosie over to damn play with the man, letting Rigby steal away so many meaningful moments.
Piper had not be there for any of it.
He couldnt stomach being around Rigby, so while Rocinante was saying his first words and taking his first steps, Piper was watching from a corner somewhere, usually accompanied by Britt as he watched the southern bastard live through things that were for him. He couldn't sit with his mate because Jace was ever at Rigby's side, watching as the man stole some of what should have been Precious moments for Piper.
The man hadnt known how to handle it.
So Piper had ignored it.  Blamed himself for not being able to play with the infant as Rigby had.  But damnit, the kid had been so small, Piper felt as though he'd break the boy.
He'd never held a kid before.
Rigby though, he was just fucking the father of the year.
And what a prize he won. 
Jace and Rocinante.
Piper was alone then as he was now, listening as little family leave him to go see Rigby and Breccan.

Denahi was so elated when the boy didn't pull away that words could not possibly begin to describe it. All the young wolf could manage was to wind his arms more intimately around Wiley, his golden eyes fluttering open just long enough for him to study the soft curve of the boys cheek. He wanted to deepen the kiss, but he wouldn't feel right about rushing into things with Wiley.  The boy had been through so damn much, Denahi thought it best to give him enough room to breath if he needed, and so the young wolf found himself pulling back, though just enough so that their lips were brushing instead of full on pressing against each other. 
"Kwanita." He spoke the boys name in a soft rush, his hands nearly needy as they cradled the blonde against him. He couldn't think to say anything else, his mind and body overwhelmed with love for the younger boy.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 3:36 am

The entire way to Rigby's home, Jace's face was much more serious than usual. He was trying to look angry, to keep himself angry.
But who the hell was he kidding? He already felt so bad. He was slipping into panic mode, thoughts running through his head of the possible consequences of his actions.
What if he was driving Piper away? What if the man decided he was too much of a burden and he didn't want him any longer? Hell, what if he was calling Britt right at this very moment, deciding Jace was too much to deal with?
"You don't think I was too mean, do you?" He grimaced softly as he looked over to his son, finally breaking.

Wiley was breathless, wide blue eyes taking in every inch of Denahi's face, noticing so many handsome features that he had not appreciated before. It was strange, thinking of the man in a romantic way when all he had ever been before was like a big brother.
"You... why... do you..." Wiley was a bit dazed by the kiss, having so many questions for the other man. Did he have feelings for him? Were they more than friends now? What the hell did all of this mean? What had made the man do that?
But only the beginnings of these questions could stumble passed his lips. Finally, he settled on something else entirely.
"That was nice, crocodile." He flushed lightly then in embarrassment at his inability to speak.
Really, he was just still so shocked. The sparks were nowhere near what he'd had with Kenai, but they were definitely there. It gave him hope. Maybe he could be happy again.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Sandoval

Sitka Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 4:56 am

"Awh momma-J! Don't start that now yoi!" Rocinante had known it was coming, he could smell it on his mother and even more so, he could sense it.  He was simply connected to Jace.  "Poppa-Pipes showed his ass and he really hurt my patty cakes! Like, Breccan was mad but he was also upset. He really loved our family and now its shitty, all because of Poppa-P. And Rigby, I don't even want to begin imagining how he might feel now."  His father had brought up Bane and Danny, how Rigby had been crippled in the aftermath.
Rocinante could only cringe.

"It was nice, Kwanita."  It was gentle in a way that Denahi had never been before. "So crocodile takes it you are not upset at him?"  Even with Bane he'd never been this way.  Back then he had been carefree and and young, wild in a way that made him feverish with his hands.
Now though, with Wiley, Denahi was careful with every move he made.  He was not thinking of himself, but instead he thought of his Kwanita and how this may impact the boy if he were to do something wrong.  But to his great relief the younger wolf seemed to be giving a positive response, his face even a glowing pink as he struggled to breath.
Kenai had told him about the color. It was like the rarest roses that grew out in the swamp. A color so vibrant that Wiley's eyes looked like ocean tides rolling in.
Breath taking.
His little bird had known and he had loved this.
Denahi was honored to experience it for himself.
Kwanita.
God's grace.
The young wolf couldnt help but grin as he thought about how right Kenai had been to name the bubbly blonde boy such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 7:42 am

"Shit, you're right." Jace whined softly but he nodded. Piper had hurt their friends, Roci's boyfriend. It was not okay this time. "You know it's hard for me to be mad at your pops. But I'm trying! You're right though, I just gotta think of how bad he probably hurt Breccan and Rigby." It made it easier.
He knocked on the front door when they arrived at Rigby's house, smiling apologetically when Breccan opened the door.
"Rose." The fighter smiled softly as he moved to take the taller boy into his arms. "I'm sorry."

"I'm not upset, crocodile. I was shocked, but not upset." Wiley reassured as he regained his composure, leaning into Denahi's chest. Eyeing the contrast of his skin against the Native's almost made him able to pretend he was back with Kenai, holding hands and giggling with glee at his creamy white against the darker shade of caramel.
"So... what exactly was that?" He was forced to question it even though he didn't want to. Was Denahi planning on doing it again? Wiley wanted to know what the man was wanting to get out of all of this. "I mean, are you thinking about doing it again or...?" He trailed off then, blue eyes locking with the other man's golden.

Back to top Go down
Sitka Sandoval

Sitka Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 2:17 pm

Rocinante had been preparing to promise his mother that Piper had hurt both Rigby and Breccan, no probably to it. He himself could feel his patty cakes pain and it was easy to smell it on the southern man as he pulled his son from their home earlier that evening. Jace needed the reassurance or else it was still possible that his sweetheart of a mother would cave to his bastard father.   But all the words died on his tongue as Breccan opened the door, his mouth falling open as was finally able to set eyes on his bestfriend.
"Honey smacks!!" The young werewolf's lanky arms reached down to grasp Breccan's hips, hoisting the fighter up and guiding the boys legs around his waist.  It was easier for them to be eye level this way, easier for him to steal kisses. 
Plus, he adored silently pointing out their height difference.  He would have worn a cheeky smile if he wasn't so breathless at simply seeing those sky like blue eyes again.
The eyes he had loved ever since the beginning of time.
Fuck, he had been so afraid of never seeing them again. 
"Stop saying you're sorry yoi! You know thats stupid shit, not important.  What is really crucial right now is that you give your Rosie a big fat sloppy kiss to make up, kay? Right here!" The werewolf motioned to his lips, which had by now drawn up into a grin. 

"Crocodile liked it."  Denahi murmured lowly, his fingertips coming to stroke across Wiley's chin.  
"And if Kwanita liked it, then crocodile is definitely thinking about doing it again."  A smile had twisted his lips, the warmth of Wiley still tingling his mouth.  But the native's entire face shifted slightly as he realized this may be uncomfortable to the younger boy.  After all, he had always been like an older brother to the blonde, watching him  and Kenai love each other and planning to even be the uncle to any children they may have.
Things were different now.
His little bird was long gone, and he and Wiley both seemed to be struggling with it.  But together....It wasn't nearly as unbearable.  Denahi had even found himself feeling at home under Wiley smile, his heart beating erratically whenever the boy would touch him.
It was nothing like it had been before.
"Crocodile does not expect anything from you, and he understand if you do not wish to even kiss again, Kwanita. But he just....He could not help himself. Things have changed over the years. You seem so lonely now, and Crocodile shares in your feelings.  He hates them.  The only escape seems to be when we are together."  His thumb gently trailed across one of Wiley's fair eyebrows. "Kenai once told me that time stands still when you smile.  Little bird was wise. He had experienced things crocodile couldn't even understand at the time, but now he does."  Kenai would love to see how his Kwanita had grown. Taller and lanky as he had always been, but his jawline had sharpened slightly with the loss of his boyhood. His hair was longer, the same eye catching golden but now it had more room to curl. And his lips...God, how Wiley's lips had filled out.
Denahi thought it a shame his little brother would never get the pleasure of seeing it.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 5:35 pm

"I'll give you a kiss if you put me the hell down." Breccan chuckled softly. He truly disliked being manhandled like this. He had always liked being bigger and stronger than Roci, even if the boy was taller. He liked to think he was the dominant one, he had to protect Roci at all costs. Plus, he simply didn't like being held in front of anyone, looking like he was some girl. And especially not in front of his father who was behind him when he opened the door. He wasn't truly upset when Roci did it, just embarrassed. He leaned in to give the boy a kiss regardless as Jace moved towards Rigby.
"I'm really sorry, Rig. He doesn't exactly think about other people's feelings sometimes." Jace sighed softly, opening his arms for a hug. Normally he would have just given the man one but he wasn't sure if it would be welcomed. He prayed Rigby wasn't mad at him.

"Being with you definitely makes me feel better, crocodile." Wiley smiled at the man reassuringly. "It's really different though. I didn't realize I had those sort of feelings for you until you kissed me. Then it just kind of felt... right. I've tried kissing guys before because I didn't want to be so lonely but none of them ever made me feel anything. I felt something with you though. It made me forget everything for those few seconds. I never thought I'd end up with you in my bed, crocodile, but I don't want you to go. Now that we kissed, I kind of want to do it again. It makes me feel so much better." He sighed as he laid out all of his feelings for the other man. "I mean, I don't know what exactly you're looking for. I'd be fine with anything... I just need you here with me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Say don't go.
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next