Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sweeterman

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocinante Roden

Rocinante Roden

Sweeterman Empty
PostSubject: Sweeterman   Sweeterman EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 5:53 pm

Piper paused in the doorway of his and Jace's shared bedroom, his hazel eyes coming to center on the tablet his mate held in his tiny hands.  It was birth control, Piper recognized the tiny blue case. 
"Hey there honey of mine."  The man took another moment to admire his lover before moving to plop down onto the bed beside him.  His hands were immediately making their way to the boys hips, only to dip down low enough that his fingers could get a firm hold on each of Jace's ass cheeks. 
"What don't you put those away right now yo?"  Despite the positioning of his hands, Piper's voice was hesitant and imploring, as though he wasn't quiet sure how to get where he as going with his words.
He had been thinking about this for almost three years now, truly beginning to consider after Rocinante had turned twelve and began asking about a sibling.  He had thought that Jace was satisfied with their Rosie, but the boy kept pointing out subtle things such as Jace's wistful keeping of all of his baby stuff, "just in case".
And even aside from that, his son wanted a sibling to play with and help raise.  At first Piper had offered him a puppy.
That had simply not been good enough.
So Piper had began truly thinking, considering what it would be to have another child. It was obvious now that they could handle it, and Rosie had been right, Jace definitely wanted a kid.  His little werewolf lover was simply afraid of running him off again, or causing him stress so the boy never mentioned it.
A week ago Piper had made a solid decision on it. But It was only now that he had finally worked up his nerve to take such a huge step in his life. Another baby.
"We can save those for some other time, Jace Daniel.  But what would you think about trying for another little Piper and Jace baby yo?"  The man hesitated again, as though he was worried Jace would rebuff him. It did put a lot of strain on the boys tiny body...
"You wouldn't have to do anything Shawty! I mean, course you'd be the baby momma and you'd have to carry it and deliver it but aside from that your Pipe man will take care of everything.  And even when you're pregnant, I promise that i'll never leave your side boo.  Just to go to work but I mean, we gotta pay the bills." He was rambling and he knew it, but the man couldnt seem to shut up.  When he did, Jace would make or break him.
He wasn't sure that he was ready for it.
Is this what his lover had felt the first time around?
Piper's stomach knotted with guilt at the thought, his cheek coming to rest against Jace's thigh. "What im trying to tell you is that I wont back out on you.  Imma be your man, Jace.  I want to have a bigger family, I think we can handle that now.  And you are such a good momma Shawty....I love watching you mother my kid. So what do you say, Jace Daniel?  You wanna make your Pipe man a daddy again?"
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

Sweeterman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 6:25 pm

Jace had watched his lover curiously the entire time the man was speaking. He had been hoping maybe that was where the conversation was going but he hadn't really expected it. As soon as the actual question left Piper's mouth, Jace already knew his answer.
Yes.
He never would have thought Piper would be interested in another child even though the man had made a lot of progress since Roci was born. Jace though had wanted another ever since Roci was big enough to walk. He loved being a mother more than he ever thought he would. Even the pregnancy had been fine for him last time, despite going without Piper's touches.
He had been ready for this for years.
The pills were tossed carelessly to the floor as Jace shot forward to capture his lover's lips, arms and legs wrapping around the man's torso, pressing him close.
"Of course, Piper." He breathed out with a wide grin, looking like a giddy child himself. He was all too excited to get started, tempted to just start stripping right now. He could hardly contain his excitement. "Are you sure you want another though?" He forced himself to pause and consider Piper's feelings. He wanted to make sure he hadn't pressured the man into anything.
Back to top Go down
Rocinante Roden

Rocinante Roden

Sweeterman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 7:10 pm

"Jace Daniel, shawty you know me.  If I didn't want this baby my ass wouldn't be asking for it."  His fingers curled at the base of his mates neck. "You remember what I was like when I first found out about Rosie.  Ole' Pipe-man aint looking to go through any bullshit like that.  I promised my shawty i'd never act a fool like that again."  His lips landed sweetly against Jace's, his mouth tasting of stale smoke and cinnamon from his frappuccino's. "I just....I know you want another baby, and Rosie has been asking for a little brother or sister like most kids fucking ask for a pet. At first I kinda tried to ignore it, but I gotta tell you Jace, the idea has been growing on me and im damn ready for it now.  It just took your pipe man some time.  But I just...I kinda crave seeing you all pregnant and adorable again.  And I mean....I was so nervous with Rosie I hardly ever touched him.  But this time...I want to really be involved with this one.  I wasnt sure I could be a daddy then.  You and Rocinante have shown me different and I want another baby. Im set on this shit, Jace Daniel." Piper nuzzled against the crook of Jace's neck, his lips leaving wet kissing so that the places would be cold when he left them, tingling.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

Sweeterman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 8:07 pm

"You know, I love you so damn much." Jace hugged the man close, grinning at the thought of Piper actually wanting this, wanting to be involved in the baby's life. "I knew you could be a great daddy." He had been good with Roci, it had just taken him a while. Jace couldn't wait to see how it would be this time, with Piper involved from the very start. "I mean, do you think we should tell Rosie first? Or I mean, I'm all for getting started right now if you want." He giggled softly, though his mind was still racing, distracted with thoughts of what their new baby would look like, how it would act. Would it be a wolf like he and Roci?
How in the hell would he wait nine months to find out?
Back to top Go down
Rocinante Roden

Rocinante Roden

Sweeterman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 10:52 pm

"Rocinante can wait, yo. Our minds ain't changing."  Piper's grip tightened on Jace's pert ass cheeks, his lips coming down to gently nip at the young werewolf's collar. "How about we go ahead and start one of your Pipe-mans favorites parts of the process."  The man wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.  They hadn't gotten the joy of trying for the first child, Rosie had been a mistake.  But this was different.  This child would be planned and prayed for, loved from the very beginning and even before that.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

Sweeterman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 11:36 pm

The slight stirring beneath Jace's jeans made it clear that he was definitely okay with starting this right now before telling Rocinante the good news. He tilted his head back without question to give Piper more room to work. He loved having sex with his lover and was always eager to get to the main event but sometimes he liked to simply lay back and enjoy the foreplay, let Piper pleasure him. He never got tired of it.
He already had chills running down his spine, realizing he'd get to feel Piper completely tonight, no condom involved. It was enough to change his mind about sitting back and enjoying Piper's lips on his neck. He sat upright again, reaching to slide Piper's shirt off just so he could admire the view.
"What are we waiting for?" He smirked softly at his lover, arms draping over the man's shoulders to bring him in closer.
Back to top Go down
Rocinante Roden

Rocinante Roden

Sweeterman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 4:03 am

Rosie had realized his parents were trying for another baby before either of them had time to speak with him.  The boy had noticed their love making shift. Normally it would happen at random, whenever his father's handling would drive his mother into the bedroom.  Most nights it happened after his father came home too, and occasionally Rocinante could hear them through out the night.  But now it was like clockwork.  His mother had scheduled times for them to make love, and his father was dragging Jace back into their bed room any chance he got.  Honestly, for the past few days Rocinante hadn't seen much of them.  He'd get moments and glimpses, but it seemed they were always in their bedroom now, even sometimes on the couch whenever they felt Rosie wouldnt know.
He did.
But he always played along.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

Sweeterman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 8:56 am

Jace and Piper typically made love more often than most other couples. Despite being older now with a son of their own, they still seemed to act like they were fresh in love and the relationship was brand new. They would never get enough of each other.
But lately they couldn't seem to get out of the bedroom. Jace was simply so eager to conceive another child. The sex was just a bonus. Although Jace loved nothing more than getting to make love with Piper, normally Piper initiated it. However, the past few weeks it was Jace who would drag Piper back into their bedroom, giggling all the while. And later, if the man tried to get up and leave the room, Jace would just tug him back down, insisting it was time for another round. It just never got old.
Tonight Jace was crawling out of bed after their most recent session, still dancing lightly to the music blasting from Piper's phone, his hips swaying as he shimmied back into his jeans.
"So I'm thinking we should tell him." He informed as he flopped back down on the bed, lying across his lover's bare chest. "I mean, we're probably already pregnant and I feel like we should let him know before it's a definite thing, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Rocinante Roden

Rocinante Roden

Sweeterman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 11:24 am

"Mhm."  Piper didn't seem to be paying Jace's words much attention though, his golden speckled eyes honed in on the boys ass.  He was disappointed when his lover stopped dancing, but even more so when Jace plopped down on the bed beside him, his cute little ass being hidden away now.
It was enough to draw a soft whine from the man, his hands darting out to reach around Jace, fingers taking full advantage of the boys cheeks.  "We can do whatever you want with Rose, shawty.  You know that."  He was nuzzling his face against the crook of his tiny mates neck, lips warm and soft as they trailed kisses along Jace's collar bone. "Do you really think we're already pregnant though, Jace Daniel?"  Piper's  voice was unusually hopeful, his hands even giving up their warm station at his lovers ass in favor of moving to carefully press against Jace's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

Sweeterman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 2:01 pm

"Well I mean, it only took one time without my pill to get Roci. So obviously, I'm pretty damn fertile." Jace smirked softly at his lover, practically purring as the man's hands landed on his stomach. He hoped they never left. "And we've been going at it so much that it's bound to happen soon if it hasn't already. We could at least tell Rose we're trying for it. I think he'd be happy." He grinned at the thought. Roci had always wanted a younger sibling.
Back to top Go down
Rocinante Roden

Rocinante Roden

Sweeterman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 3:27 pm

"Oh yeah, Rosie is going to be thrilled yo.  He's been asking me about popping another bun in the oven for a few years now."  Piper spoke with an amused smirk on his face, his thumbs dropping to gently massage at Jace's hips. He enjoyed thinking of how easy it was for his lover to conceive.  Being a mother simply came naturally to the boy. Jace was perfect in every way.  Even as Piper grew and came to love new things, his mate was always the center of his universe. "But I doubt he thinks that it's done anything."  The boy had been asking for so long now, pestering him anytime the subject came up.  By now Piper was sure that Rosie had to be giving up on him. "I can't wait to see his face, yo."  The man was so excited for his new baby that the mere thought of Rosie and Jace wanting it so much had a nearly silly grin on his face.  It might not even be conceived yet and still, there was an out pouring of love for it already.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

Sweeterman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 3:57 pm

"Me either." Jace grinned at his lover, pressing a kiss to his favorite spot, just below where his strong jawline ended. "So as much as I'd love to stare at you naked all day, you should put some clothes on so we can go tell him." He smirked softly, capturing the man's lips sweetly before pulling back and climbing out of the bed in favor of bounding into the living room. "Rosie!" He called out. "Get your cute little butt down here, I wanna see you!" He was already smiling as he took a seat on the couch, waiting for his lover to get dressed and his son to come downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Rocinante Roden

Rocinante Roden

Sweeterman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 5:37 pm

"What?  Now that can't be right yoi!"  Rocinante could be heard calling from down the hall, his voice growing louder as he approached the stars and began fumbling down then, his lanky legs perpetually tripping over themselves. "My momma-J want's to see me? You mean you guys are taking a time out?"  The young wolf wore a wide and gaped toothed smile as he made it into the living room, immediately plopping down beside his mother an wrapping one of arms around the boys shoulders.  
"You guys have been busy lately." Rosie acknowledged cheekily, glancing up as his father made his way from their bedroom, wearing nothing but a dark pair of workout shorts. The dark angry claw marks marring his back enough to indicate to Rocinante that they had definitely  not been spending all this time simply snuggling and sleeping. 
But the boy didnt need the evidence. He could always hear them, and while he liked to tease and pretend it grossed him out, he truly enjoying hearing his mother so happy.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

Sweeterman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 6:11 pm

"Aw come on, Rose, you should be thankful your parents are still young and hip and still get it on this much." Jace teased softly, pulling the boy in until he was seated in his lap. "But yeah, we're taking a break." He nodded as he eyed the claw marks on his lover's back, nearly blushing even though they were a common sight. He never realized just how hard he was holding onto the man until they were finished. Piper seemed to take him to another world while they were making love. "We want to talk to you about something. I guess I have a question, even though we all know your answer already." He chuckled softly. "How would you feel about being a big brother to a new little brat?"
Back to top Go down
Rocinante Roden

Rocinante Roden

Sweeterman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 6:57 pm

"Huh? Oh well I don't know about all that momma-J.  I kinda think I changed my mind on that yoi." Rocinante could never help but to tease his mother, but this time it was a challenge.  His stomach was already rolling with butterflies at the thought of having a a sibling after all his years of pestering Piper. It was difficult to keep the silly grin at bay, but the young werewolf did his best, even moving one of his slender hands to hide his mouth. "Yeah, you know? A baby would be so much noise around here.  And then i'd have to share you guys and after I really think about it, I can do without all that.  Im happy being your only baby!  Its snazzy. So I hope you guys have been using protection, yoi." 
He truly did like being Jace's only baby, and it would be hard for him to share, but Rocinante was all for it. The young werewolf wanted anything that would make his mother happy, and because of that while Jace had kept quiet all these years, Rocinante had been speaking up.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

Sweeterman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 7:31 pm

Jace's face fell, his lips parting in his shock. But it was only for a moment before he realized his son had to be messing with him. There was no way in hell Roci had simply changed his mind. He was sure it had just been a few days ago the boy had last pestered Piper about a new baby.
"Rocinante Remington Pinkman!" Jace cursed under his breath, grabbing a couch cushion and using it to swat at his son. "Do you want me to have a heart attack one of these days? Do not mess with your mother! I am fragile, damnit." He whined softly as he put the cushion down then, hugging the boy tight to his chest. "You almost made me panic. But you're such a bad liar." He teased softly. "Now really, answer the question."
Back to top Go down
Sitka Sandoval

Sitka Sandoval

Sweeterman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 11:32 pm

"Awh come on momma-J! Do you really even need me to answer that question, yoi?" Rocinante pressed Jace close, his arms winding completely around the boys waist while his legs even drew up to support his mothers back. "You know that i've been dying for a sibling! Jeez, I have been onto poppa-Pipes about it more than you have!"  He had even spoken to his mother about asking Piper for another baby, so he knew for a fact that his mother had been too afraid to bring it up. Rosie had always hated that aspect of his parents relationship.  Jace could never be mad at Piper, even when he deserved it.  And with the want for a baby...Even though it would make him so happy, he'd kept silent about it for fear of upsetting his lover.
His mother was so darling.
"I would love nothing more than for you to have another kid, momma-J.  I mean, I wasn't really kidding about being kinda worried about sharing you.  You are my momma after all and im used to being your only brat.  But its not a big thing, just nerves.  Rosie knows that his momma loves to pieces.  A new kid wont change that."  The young werewolf's flashed a wide smile at Jace, his lips coming to press a sloppy kiss to his mothers cheek. "You deserve to be a mommy again.  You are so good at it and you have so much love to give. Plus i'd adore being a big brother, you guys know that."
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

Sweeterman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 11:56 pm

"I'm going to love this baby just as much as I love you, Rose. But no one could ever take your place in my heart. Don't worry, you'll still have your momma J to love you and hassle you about brushing your damn hair. I won't love you any less because I have a new baby to love." Jace reassured his son gently, his voice almost cooing in the boy's ear as he held him close. He was touched to hear the boy voice his concerns about sharing him. Rocinante really was the best thing to ever happen to him.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Sandoval

Sitka Sandoval

Sweeterman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 12:03 am

"Yeah, yeah, yeah.  But if you ever start to love this kid more we're taking it to the dump and we're not looking back yoi!"  Of course he was teasing again, always proud whenever he could be the one lucky enough to be responsible for putting a smile on his mothers face. "And it can't have any of my cereal! Especially not the honey smacks.  Those are mine!" The young werewolf snorted his laughter, having to duck to avoid his father hand swiping at the back of his head. 
"Ain't you jus' all shits and giggles this morning yo."  Piper was amused too though, always touched watching his mate and child interacting.  The man adored how easy it was for Rocinante to put a grin on his mates face.  Jace's eyes always shined.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

Sweeterman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 12:29 am

"If this one is just as tall as you two, I'm just giving up. I am sick of feeling so short, damnit." Jace gave a soft groan as he laid back in his son's lap, tugging Piper down so he could prop his feet on the man. "I am 5'7, that is not supposed to be this short." Of course, Piper and Roci seemed to dwarf everyone with their height. "Ohhh, I hope this baby is chubby! You were always tall and skinny, I want a little pudgy thing." He grinned with his glee just at the thought of this. How adorable would that be?
Back to top Go down
Sitka Sandoval

Sitka Sandoval

Sweeterman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 2:10 am

"A pudgy little Jace baby."  Piper wore an almost silly grin as he imagined it, with Jace's smile and his catching brown eyes. "Damn, I like that shit yo."  One of his hands had once more made it's way to rest against Jace's stomach even though his notice, strong fingers massaging soothingly as he thought of the baby that was to be.
Their baby.
Piper entire body tingled with the joy of it.
"Breccan was a pudgy baby, yoi. He was the cutest shit ever."  Rocinante was on another page completely. He had stopped thinking of his soon to be sibling, his mind immediately shifting to his bestfriend.  They had been together so long that he could remember what Breccan had looked like, all pudgy and blue eyed with his soft chestnut colored hair.
A little angel.
And then he grew up to kick ass.
Rocinante loved the story of his patty cakes.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

Sweeterman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 7:22 am

"Breccan was pretty chubby, wasn't he?" Jace laughed softly at the thought, remembering when he had spied Rigby across the room at a pack gathering, playing with Breccan so adorably that he hadn't been able to help himself but to bring Roci over to join in on the fun. It was at a time when Piper was still hesitant about Rocinante, not wanting to touch him in fear he'd screw something up. Jace didn't want Roci to go without a father figure at this crucial period in his life and so he had approached Rigby, questioning the man as to how in the hell he kept Breccan from crying.
He was so glad he had, being it was how Roci met his best friend and later, the love of his life.
"It's my fault I guess, I'm too fit. I don't have the chubby gene in me." He snickered softly, patting his toned abdomen. One would think he would be upset to think about the baby bump ruining his fit body he'd worked so hard for. But he absolutely adored it. He loved watching himself get so big and round, knowing it meant Piper's baby was growing inside of him.
He could hardly wait.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Sandoval

Sitka Sandoval

Sweeterman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 2:40 pm

"We could still get lucky yo! You wouldn't know it now looking at my sexy self,"  Piper gestured down to his bare chest, his grin sly as he wiggled his eyebrows at his tiny mate.  "But hey, I got pictures to prove that I was a little fat ass until I was like, eight."  He had never thought much of it because by the time it mattered he had slimmed down and broadened out gloriously. Girls and boys alike had been all over him by the time he was a freshman in highschool.  "Pipe man thinks your right about that chubby gene thing though shawty. Your little body is always so damn tight and up top."  The man reached out to teasingly trail his fingers along Jace's side. "Just damn, have mercy!"  Piper drew the last word out, stopping his foot as though he truly couldn't stand how fine his lover was. 
"Alright poppa-Pipes, we have established that everyone wants the baby yoi.  You guys should still go to the bedroom if you're going to be like that. Me and Patty cakes sit on this couch! Its sacred. We watch batman here."  Rocinante groaned softly, sticking his tongue out as though disgusted. He loved to tease them, even though by now he was used to this sort of behavior from his parents.  If their hands weren't all over each other than something was obviously wrong.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

Sweeterman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 3:04 pm

Jace couldn't help but giggle softly, leaning forward to hug his son tightly against his chest. "I hate to break it to you, Rosie, but there is not a surface in this house that your pops and I haven't gotten freaky on... except maybe your bed. Be thankful for that." He spoke teasingly, but it was probably true. He knew they'd definitely done it on the couch many times.
He turned to his lover then, grinning wide at the thought of the man being a chubby child.
"And why have I not seen these baby pictures? I'm gonna call your momma up and get photo albums." He smirked although he was not bluffing, planning on doing this when he got free time.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Sandoval

Sitka Sandoval

Sweeterman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 1:23 am

"Because when I finally grew out of that shit I never looked back, yo!"  Piper could only chuckle softly at his mates determination to see his baby photos.  It was adorable, how much his little lover cared for him, how his mouth set when he particularly wanted something. "Until now I never even wanted to mention my little fat ass. Not that it matters anymore because I mean, my ass is fine all the time.  But its not exactly something you brag about." The man's hands never left Jace's stomach, even when the boy moved, Piper moved with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sweeterman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweeterman
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Piper/Jace-
Jump to: