Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sweeterman

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sitka Sandoval

Sitka Sandoval

Sweeterman - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 11:42 pm

"Pregnant again?"  Roman's eyes immediately shifted to Piper, his grip on Jace tightening.  "And everything is okay?  You two planned for this to happen?"  Honestly he wasnt sure how his son could ever allow that to happen again, not with Piper.  The man had already proven himself unworthy.  But the boy was grinning so brightly...
Roman couldn't help but to smile himself.
"Well thats....Thats great honey."  He truly did adore being a grand father, but he would never get used to Piper being around.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 11:51 pm

"We planned it." Jace confirmed. "We were so excited... you should have seen him this morning." He practically cooed as he glanced over to his lover. He wanted them to know that Piper had changed, he wanted this now. He was so relieved to hear his father say it was great, to see the man smile. "You're going to be a granddaddy again, as if Roci didn't give you enough trouble." He giggled softly.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 6:26 pm

"Rocinante isn't any trouble at all."  Roman's grin was almost silly by now as he pictured a second grand baby for him to love.  So maybe he would have to deal with Piper, but he'd be doing that anyways with the way his son loved the bastard, so he might as well allow himself to be happy, something he hadnt been able to do the first time with how Piper had been treating Jace. "I guess im glad you two planned it this time."  His brown eyes lingered over Piper who had lit up at as his mate spoke of him in such sweet tones. It was sickening, but at least his baby was happy.
"You ain't gotta look at me like that anymore, pops. Your son has changed me yo.  Im a man now.  And im a daddy.  I admit that I fucked up the first time but im fixing it, and this time around imma be a great fucking father! Even better than you!" Pipers arms wound around Jace waist, pulling the boy protectively against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:04 pm

"I'm proud of you." Zach smiled softly at Piper, watching the man pull his son into his arms. "Really, Piper. You're a good man." He leaned in to press a kiss to the man's cheek, following it with a kiss to the top of Jace's head. He truly was so proud of his son's lover. No one thought Piper would be a good father. Not even Zach, although he had adored the man. And yet, here Piper was now, ready to father a second child. Roci had turned out wonderfully. Piper was a changed man, definitely.
"You are." Jace crooned softly, leaning up so he could nuzzle the crook of the man's neck.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 9:34 pm

"Damn, im glad someone finally thinks so yo. Even I was beginning to believe that  I was a piece of shit." Piper chuckled softly, truly appreciating how supportive Zach had always been.  He loved the boy like a mother now, even more so than his biological mom. "Really though, im hella proud that my little shawty is pregnant with our second sweetheart. And im grateful that Jace came along and fixed my ass up.  Without him I could never have anything like this."
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 12:48 am

"I think you two balance each other out really well." Zach smiled softly. "And despite what Roman may think, I think you two are a great couple. I wouldn't have Jace with anyone else." He smiled sweetly at Piper as he moved forward to press his hands to Jace's stomach. "So you gotta start thinking about names again, huh?" Jace had had Rocinante's name picked out only days after he found out he was pregnant.
"Nah, I can't stress about a name this time. I gave my Pipe-man the honors." Jace smiled softly up at his lover. "You don't have to choose now or anything." He reassured the man. "I just wanted to be prepared."
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 1:45 am

"Imma have one.  It wont take me long, yo.  But this has gotta be perfect."  He wasn't rushing, and instead he was already taking his time and agonizing over all the choices.  The man didn't want it to be a common name, or anything strange that would draw negative attention.  Piper wanted the name to fit his child completely.  It had to be precious.  His baby was a gift. 
"Damn man, im so stressed over this naming shit but im grateful for it.  Im fucking proud to be the one naming our second babe."  Piper found himself kneeling down so that he could press his lips against Jace's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 8:49 pm

"Imma have one.  It wont take me long, yo.  But this has gotta be perfect."  He wasn't rushing, and instead he was already taking his time and agonizing over all the choices.  The man didn't want it to be a common name, or anything strange that would draw negative attention.  Piper wanted the name to fit his child completely.  It had to be precious.  His baby was a gift. 
"Damn man, im so stressed over this naming shit but im grateful for it.  Im fucking proud to be the one naming our second babe."  Piper found himself kneeling down so that he could press his lips against Jace's stomach.

Piper was true to his word.  Five months later the man was all set up and ready to propose, but still trying to find his perfect opportunity.  He'd started to ask several times already, unable to resist with how adorable his tiny lover was with his stomach rounding so beautifully with their child.  But Piper had refrained, waiting and saving all of those times until now.
Jace had a baby shower. 
That morning Piper found himself up whispering softly in the young werewolf's ear as he helped dress him. One of his hands always seemed to be playfully pinching Jace's ass, the other never leaving his the young werewolf's belly.  In fact, the boy had been late to his own baby shower because Piper hadn't been able to keep his hands to himself.  It was strange to the man now, how the thought of Jace carrying his baby turned him on.  Before he'd never thought that he would find pregnancy anything other than bothersome.  But this was a beautiful process and Piper was finally beginning to realize that.  
Piper drove his tiny but growing family over to Jesse's earlier that morning, only staying long enough to cut cake and help Jace receive his gifts before quietly slipping out the back. Zach had agreed to help him, covering for his absence and promising to bring Jace and Rosie home whenever they were ready.
Ever since then he had been steadily busy at their home.  By now he'd tangled a single velvet thread throughout their house. It was set to start at the front door so Jace could follow.  The first stop on the thread was their couch.  Upon the dark cushions sat a tiny note, waiting for Jace whenever the boy finally entered their home. 
"Do you remember the first time your Pipe-man said he loved you? It was on this same couch.  I was watching you doing yoga, and you know how that gets me worked up.  At the time you were in one of the really complicated poses with your back arching off the floor and man, I couldnt help myself.  I had meant for it to be more special when I said it but I just felt it so damn intensely then that I blurted it out.  I can't complain though because after you kissed me until my lips were raw and the lap dance I had that night was one for the books.   I love you then and I love you now."
As the velvet was followed, it came to another stop.  This one was a solid black cotton shirt, obviously one of Piper's work garments. It was folded over the back of the dining room table, and upon it sat another note. 
"This was the first shirt you ever took off of me. Im not the most sentimental fuck ever but i'll never forget what that felt like.  You know that im not the type to have butterflies but man shawty, I had them bad when I first felt your fingers on me.  And then you were looking at my bare chest, and while I know im the shit I also know that I aint shit compared to you, so I was kinda worried for the first time ever.  But you were looking at me like...Fuck, you wanted me.  It was one of the best moments in my life."
The string continued on into the kitchen, wrapping around the faucet to keep it lined alone the counter tops.  Piper had left another small card there for his tiny lover to find.
"I made love to you on this counter the first night you were 'officially' moved in.  You had cooked a great dinner but it got cold.  I couldnt keep my hands off of you and while I was taking my time we were burning the cake you had baking for desert.  I woke up the next morning and still ate everything. When you got up I took you out to lunch and we came home again to find the mess that we left on this counter that night.  Your face got so red when you thought about it, and then you were trying to clean but I was grabbing at your ass again.  I never get tired of us."
Next the string followed over to their bedroom, another small letter waiting for him tucked into the door jamb. 
"I stood in this exact place once and told you that I didn't want kids. It was a mistake that i'll be trying to fix for the rest of my life. The way you looked at me then, my sweet shawty, my Jace Daniel.  You looked more hurt than i've ever seen you.  Pure fucking devastated and it was all my fault, because I wasn't man enough for you.  But I have grown.  For you and for our family.  Not too long ago I stood in this same place and pressed you against the door, my hands all over your stomach because holy shit, my  baby is in there.  Our baby.  It does things to me. Things I dont even fully understand.  It's like...Its so much love Jace.  I love knowing we made that together and it also just...I turns me on I guess.  You mothering my children, being my little house wife of a shawty.  You've given new meaning to my life."
When Jace finally opened the bedroom door, Piper was kneeling at the foot of their bed, the velvet string finally ending at the mans left ring finger. He was dressed in a complete tuxedo, a large pile of red roses resting at his side.  In all he had bought 150 roses in that bouquet, one for every day Jace had been carrying their child. But there seemed to be other flowers in the room, large white lilies to be exact, and they lead, one by one, past the bed and into the dimly lit master bathroom.
Piper had gone all out.
The man had been saving money for this even before accepting his role as a father to Rocinante.  It simply seemed his plans had always been on hold.
Until now.
"Jace Daniel."  Piper spoke finally, one of his long arms reaching out to capture the boys left hand. First he brought it to his lips, kissing his mates palm and every fingertip before finally tying the string around Jace's ring finger. "Everything in my life has lead me to this moment.  Its something I never thought would happen, but then I met you and everything changed. Everything that I am, and everything that I ever will be is all because of you, shawty.  Im not a damn poet but you are the universe to me.  The sun that lights my days and the moon that sees me to sleep. You are the fucking stars that lead me home. Jace....You are the mother of my babies, but im a selfish bastard and I want even more than that.  I want you to marry me, Jace Daniel."  With this finally said, Piper brought a gleaming diamond ring out of his pocket.  The man carefully slipped it from his end of the string to Jace's, hazel eyes never leaving the boys face as he slid the ring onto his finger.
"What do you say, shawty? Will you be my ride or die forever? Because if not your pipe-man would be one miserable mother fucker."
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 9:28 pm

Jace was speechless as the words finally left Piper's mouth. He had been waiting years for this moment, even before Rocinante was born. There had been a time when he'd thought it might never happen. But now he'd known Piper was thinking about it, just waiting for the right time. He had been waiting patiently but never had he thought it would be this amazing.
Piper was simply not the type of man who went all out to make big romantic gestures. Piper was simple. And Jace never minded it. He would have been happy even if Piper just simply asked him without making a big show of it. But this... this was something else. He had never expected this in a million years.
He was finding it hard to speak, felt tears pricking at his eyes. He blamed the hormones because of the little brat growing inside of him.
He was simply so emotional. This was real, it was really finally happening in such a beautiful way that he couldn't wait to tell everyone about.
He was going to be Jace Pinkman. It was overwhelming.
"Of course I'll marry you!" When the words finally came out, they did so awkwardly. He stumbled over them as he jolted forward to wrap his arms around his lover's neck, capturing his lips deeply, hating that his plump stomach kept them from being even closer.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 2:06 am

"Damn yo, I was hoping you'd say that."  Of course he knew that Jace had always wanted them to tie the knot but the man would always fear for the day when his little mate would realize that he could do so much better.  It was the main reason that Piper was always trying to improve on himself.  He had come a long way.  Now, even when Jace was being irritated by his rounded stomach for keeping them apart, Piper could do nothing but adore it.  The man's hands were there immediately, even in favor of being against Jace's ass.  There was simply something about touching that sweetly swollen belly, feeling the warmth and knowing that he had helped make that.
And one day, he would finally be able to hold it in his arms.
Piper was so excited that he could hardly stand himself.  Everything in his life was coming together, and it was damn beautiful. 
"I don't want to rush you shawty, but I was hoping to make you mine completely before Pipe-Junior makes an appearance." 
He'd been waiting so long that it shouldnt be a problem to give it a little more time, but Piper was determined that his second baby would not be born a bastard.  This child was precious, and its life was going to be story book perfect.  Piper wanted to make for damn sure of that.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 2:22 am

"Of course, Pipes." Jace beamed brightly then as he pulled back just far enough so his lover could see his smile. "God, I love you so much. I can't wait to have your last name." He was so giddy it was a struggle to keep it all in. "I want the wedding to be perfect but we can do it soon. I'll get mom to help me start planning." This was the day he'd been dreaming of since he was little. Damn right it was going to be perfect. "We have to damn tell everybody." He moved to tug Piper to his feet, then tackling the man back on the bed and kissing him deeply. "I don't know if I want to go tell everyone the news or stay here and ravish you." He purred softly, nuzzling the crook of his lover's neck.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 2:49 am

"Those mother fuckers can wait for as long as im concerned yo! I just proposed to my honey, got a yes, and I vote that we stay right damn here while I take my time showing you just how happy you make me."  Piper was already running his fingertips down Jace's sides, his thumbs coming to rest at the intention in young werewolf's hips.  "Have I ever told you how much I love this?"  He adore everything about his tiny mate, but even Piper had his favorites. "And what about these?"  His hand carefully stroked over some of Jace's fresh stretch marks. "These make a man crazy." They were all from the strain of carrying their baby.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:32 am

"I know, right? I'm sure those are so hot." Jace spoke sarcastically as he smirked at his lover. He truly wasn't as self conscious as he thought he'd be. Piper clearly still thought he was beautiful. And he himself adored looking at his plump stomach. It just meant their baby was growing like it should be, that it was nice and healthy. "But what really drives a man crazy is you. Like shit, these hormones are making you look even better than you always do to me." He grinned as he leaned forward to trail kisses down the man's jaw.
He couldn't wait to go tell everyone but he didn't mind just enjoying this time together for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweeterman
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Piper/Jace-
Jump to: