Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sweeterman

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

Sweeterman - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 1:40 am

"Your ass is fine now. So it's completely fine for me to make fun of you when you were chubby." Jace was merely teasing as he turned to peck the man on the lips. "Oh hell, I bet you were adorable. I can't wait to see this shit. Mom's showed you all my baby videos, it's only fair." He smirked before glancing back down to Rocinante. "Alright, so now that we're sure you're cool with being a big brother, your daddy and I should probably get back to that whole making a baby thing." He giggled softly as he hoisted himself up to hang around Piper's neck, legs wrapping around the man's waist as well.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Sandoval

Sitka Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 3:36 am

A week later and Piper found himself eagerly pacing back and forth in front of his and Jace's bathroom door.  Ever since they had began trying for another child, Piper had made himself very involved in the entire process. The man had even charted days for his lover to test, being that if Jace did so every day his poor heart surly wouldn't be able to take it.  Anytime the boy came out with a negative test, Piper's heart broke a little bit more, as if it wasn't bad enough with him being so jerky and impatient in the first place.  He was so ready for when they would convinced life. Now it still only seemed like a distant dream without his little lover actually being pregnant.  Piper wanted to press his hands against Jace's belly and feel the roundness and warmth of their growing child.
He could hardly stand it.
Piper let out a peevish huff as he finally forced himself to sit down upon the edge of the bed, his head finding his way into his hands.  How long could that test possibly be taking? He could have sworn it had already been the time amounted on the damned box.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 3:42 am

"Calm down out there, Pipes." Jace laughed softly, hearing the man's huff as he became more and more frustrated. He found it adorable how invested Piper was in this, such a difference from the first time Jace had gotten pregnant. He was still astounded at how far the man had come.
He nearly jumped as the soft beep sounded, startling him out of his thoughts.
It took all he had not to squeal in delight as he laid eyes on the small plus sign.
They were pregnant.
He wanted to surprise Piper though, not just come out and say it. Where was the fun in that?
So he let out a loud curse, putting on the best sad face he could manage as he shoved the bathroom door open, approaching his lover on the bed with a frown.
"I'm sorry, babe." He sighed, extending the test to his lover and waiting for the man to read it as he climbed onto the bed beside him. He paused a moment more before leaning in, lips brushing against the man's ear as he whispered. "I'm sorry you're going to have to deal with my pregnant ass for the next nine months."
Back to top Go down
Sitka Sandoval

Sitka Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 4:36 am

"Wh-What? No way yo!"  Piper had already been trying to ward off the mounting disappointment as he'd heard his mates curse, and then to have the boy come and say sorry...
He hadn't even been able to look at the test.
But he was immediately fumbling with it as his lover spoke again, his hazel eyes wide and gleaming with hope.
He stared at the plus sign.
Ran his thumb over it.
The man even pressed it against his chest in his elation, a silly grin claiming his face as he reached out to gather Jace completely in his arms.
"Jace Daniel! Oh shit! Shawty we're pregnant! You're pregnant! It's here! Oh fuck! It's here Jace!" Piper had always been a laid back individual, but now the man was speaking breathlessly like their son, so excited he was nearly vibrating.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 7:27 am

Jace had never seen Piper like this before. It was so different from the normally laid back man he'd fallen in love with. But it warmed his heart to see where Roci got some of these faces from. He'd never seen such excitement in Piper's eyes before.
"Yeah, it's here, baby." Jace giggled softly, complete adoration in his eyes as he watched Piper, wrapping his arms tight around the man and pressing kisses all over his face. "We're gonna be parents again." He cooed softly at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Sandoval

Sitka Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 1:51 pm

"Oh my fuck! Im so happy Jace Daniel."  Piper swept the boy into a kiss, their lips molding together fully and warm. His hands, so normally stationed at Jace's ass had instead moved to tenderly grasp at the young werewolf's sides, his thumbs massaging carefully at the boys stomach.
His baby was in there.
Piper was so overwhelmed with the thought that he found himself falling back onto the bed, his arms tugging his tiny lover along with him until Jace was laying atop his chest.
"You really don't know what this means to me shawty."  The mans voice was unusually sincere, nothing like his normal teasing tones. "You do so damn much for me, yo.  Always making me a better man and creating new dreams for our future.  Look at you, your gorgeous little ass has turned me into a family man, a daddy."  His lips landed again at the corner of Jace's mouth. "It wont be long before your pipe-man becomes a husband, too."  He had considered asking Jace to marry him even before Rocinante had happened, but after that big surprise and his mini life crisis Piper had tucked that thought away until things settled down once more.  Roman had threatened him to marry Jace over that, and Piper had refused.  Their marriage would not be forced, damnit. The man knew what something like their wedding would mean to Jace, and he was determined that when it finally happened it would be perfect for the boy.  A day he'd always dreamed about brought to life.  Piper would have that for Jace.  His tiny werewolf lover did so much for him, the boy definitely deserved it, and so much more.  So far he had simply been waiting for the perfect moment, and now he was adamant it had to be before this baby took its first breath.
He had fucked up with Rosie, but this child wasn't going to be a bastard.  It was planned and adored from the start and it would be born into an officially unified family.  Piper wanted that for his baby, a perfect start.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 4:48 pm

Jace tried to keep his emotions under control around Piper most of the time, especially when he wanted to squeal and jump around like a teenage girl. But this time it was a struggle. He had to stop to catch his breath, his doe eyes wide with his excitement.
Piper was going to be his husband?
He couldn't wait. He felt like he'd been waiting forever.
"I think my Pipe-man would make a great husband. He's already a great daddy." Jace smiled softly, keeping his squeal inside. He would save it for Stein to hear later.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Sandoval

Sitka Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 5:40 pm

"Well im glad you think so, because if im really lucky you're going to be the boy to make me into a fine husband, too."  Piper wore a wide grin at the shine in his little lovers eyes, his entire chest warming with pride at being the man who was able to put such a look on Jace's sweet face. "But we can talk about that some more later,"  He already had a ring bought, but he was going to wait for the absolute perfect moment before actually proposing.  Piper didn't want Jace to be expecting it when it happened.  He wanted the boy to be surprised and completely swept off his feet. "For now do you want to go see your family? We can go talk to mine later.  My mother will be thrilled to have another grandchild yo. She damn adored you. I dont blame her though, I do too. "  Piper hadn't even told the women about Rosie until the boy had already been born. She had been pissed at him for it, almost wanted nothing more to do with him again after learning of the way he'd acted.  But the women had not been able to stay away from Jace and their baby. This time around he had already called and told the women they were trying.He hadn't been able to help himself, he wanted everyone to know.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 7:43 pm

Jace nodded eagerly, hugging his lover close to him and simply laying there for a moment longer, enjoying the closeness of their embrace.
"I hope daddy will be excited this time." He smiled softly. He liked to think Roman was warming up to his lover but maybe that was wishful thinking. Piper and Roman would simply never get along, no matter how much Jace wished they would. "I can't wait to tell your momma too. She's so sweet now." He grinned happily at the thought of how he had at least somewhat repaired Piper's relationship with his family. He had been nervous at first but now he got along well with his lover's family. "I didn't even tell daddy we were trying again so this should be interesting. I won't let him hit you again though." He promised with an apologetic smile. He adored his daddy but he wished the man could learn to love Piper like he did.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Sandoval

Sitka Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 12:00 am

"Eh, I don't know if he's gonna want to fire off at me again or not man.  The first time he was all pissed and bothered for a reason."  Piper was hopeful that his behavior had been the only reason for Romans's disgust.  The man wasn't used to pining for anyone's acceptance, but he wanted it from Jace's father.  His little lover wanted the man to like him so badly. "If he's got a problem this time he just damn hates my guts yo."  Piper didn't want that for their baby either.  It couldn't feel right when your father was so loathed by his own family.  "Honestly I ain't worried 'bout him hitting me Jace Daniel." He just didn't want to see the look of hurt that always over came the young wolf when his father did such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 12:13 am

"I think we should be good, babe. I'm hoping he'll even be happy for us. He loves Rosie to death, after all. We did a pretty good job with him." Jace smiled fondly at the thought of his first baby, the best thing to ever happen to him. "You know, since I picked Roci's name, you're in charge of this one. Better get to thinking, my man." He grinned at the man, leaning in to press several gentle kisses down his lover's jaw line.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Sandoval

Sitka Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 2:22 am

"Really? I-I can name it?"  Piper stammered out almost breathlessly, his green eyes bright and speckled with gold, shining with elation.  He hadn't realized just what it would mean to him if he could be the one to name their child.  When Jace had been pregnant with Rosie he hadn't been willing to bother with it.  But now...
It made his entire chest warm, heart constricting with love for his little mate.
Jace just kept making it better and better for him.
"I would love that so much shawty, you don't even know.  Imma think of a fine ass name for our kid.  Just you wait."  His smile was so wide that it caused his cheeks to ache, but Piper couldn't bring himself to care.  He was much too caught up in Jace and the thrill of naming their baby.
Their baby.
Oh god, it was finally real.
Piper's entire face was flushed and glowing brightly with happiness.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 2:43 am

Jace was giggling softly, beaming brightly at the look on Piper's face. He could get used to that. He had never seen the man so giddy like this. It was adorable.
"I can't wait to see what you come up with." He smiled softly, squeezing the man close to him in a tight hug. "We can go now if you want. Let's take Roci with so daddy can't be mean." He climbed out of the bed then, tugging his lover eagerly into the other room to give Roci the good news.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Sandoval

Sitka Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 10:27 am

Rocinante was sprawled out on the couch, his lanky limbs thrown carelessly over the cushions and arms of the furniture. 
"What are you so excited about momma-J?"  The young werewolf had been able to feel his mothers happiness ever before the boy came grinning into the living room.  Rosie could already guess what the great news was though.  
"You gotta bun in the oven? Or has poppa-Pipe maned up and proposed or something?"  Rocinante wanted a sibling but he actually found himself hoping for the latter.  His mother certainly damned deserved it after all this time.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 3:55 pm

"Nah, we're still waiting on the proposal." Jace smirked softly as he bounded over towards his son, taking the boy's hands and pressing them to his stomach. "But your baby brother or sister is right in here, Rose." He was grinning so widely his cheeks ached as he glanced down at the boy's hands, appreciating the warmth they always gave off. "We're really excited." He was so glad he could say we. Last time he had been the only excited one.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Sandoval

Sitka Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 7:15 pm

"Nu-uh!"  Rocinante's mouth fell open in astonishment as his hands were pressed against his mothers belly. "Really?  Im a big brother yoi? Ohmygodmomma-J!" He had been expecting it but still, the pure reality of it was enough to elate  the young werewolf completely. This was actually happening.  Their family was getting bigger.  His father was finally becoming a man that Rosie could depend on.  He was taking care of Jace, making the boy happy.
It was enough to have Rocinante letting out a soft squeal instead of his signature whistle, his hands tugging Jace forward so he could spread his mothers stomach with sloppy kisses.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 8:40 pm

Jace laughed at the feeling of his son's lips tickling his stomach, wrapping his arms around the boy to hug him close.
"I already know you're gonna be the best big brother ever." He cooed softly, ruffling the boy's hair. He was glad Roci was just as excited as he and Piper were. "Between you, me, and your daddy we're gonna spoil this little brat rotten." He giggled at the thought, already wondering what his new child would look like, how they would act. "We were just going to go over to tell everybody. You wanna come? You can call Breccan over if you want."
Back to top Go down
Sitka Sandoval

Sitka Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 3:21 pm

"Of course I want to come momma-J! I gotta show Granny-Z all my progress yoi!"  He had been working with his ability, and he was always excited when he was able to go and show Zach what all he could do.  "And im always up for some patty cake time! Imma go call him now."  The young werewolf bounced up, pressing a sloppy kiss to his mothers cheek before bounding up the stairs to get his phone. 
"He is way more excited for this than I am, yo."  Piper finally made his way from their bedroom, dressed in his signature white tank top and a red throw over flannel shirt.  "I mean, don't get me wrong shawty, I want the world to know about our little bun in the oven. Your dad just...Man I have a feeling he ain't gonna really like this either way."  He had already come to terms with the fact that Roman would never think he was good enough.  And while it was fine for him, he hated to see how it affected his tiny lover.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 3:57 pm

Jace had to take a moment to appreciate how handsome his lover looked in the simple outfit, stepping forward to trail a finger down the man's chest before looking up to meet his gaze, smiling softly.
"Don't think like that already. You've grown a lot since we had Roci... maybe he won't be so bad this time." He reassured softly, standing on tip toes to kiss Piper's lips gently. "If he starts being a prick, we'll leave, okay? I'm hoping he isn't too bad though when he sees how happy we are this time." He stepped back into their bedroom to get into some nicer clothes, a pair of jeans and one of Piper's old t-shirts that hung off of him but he still enjoyed wearing. He returned to Piper's side then, waiting for Roci to return.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Sandoval

Sitka Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 11:04 pm

"Come on yoi!"  Rocinante slid down the banister of the stairs, landing in a heap on their wooden floor.  The young wolf quickly picked himself up though, scrambling to get out the front door but still taking the time to call behind him, "My honey smacks is already on his way! We gotta move out!" 
Piper merely chuckled at the boy, his arm sliding around Jace waist, pulling his tiny lover close enough that he could rest a hand against his belly as they made their way out to the vehicle. He was trying hold onto Jace's words.  Maybe it would be different this time, because he was different this time.
But Piper simply couldnt make himself believe it.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 11:19 pm

Jace drove them over to his parents home, grinning brightly all the while. He hoped his father couldn't smell the pregnancy on him yet. He was excited for the big reveal this time, something he hadn't gotten last time. He wanted this pregnancy to be completely different. He would be happy this time and Piper would be by his side. It was going to be better.
"Relax." He murmured softly when they arrived, pressing a kiss to Piper's cheek as they approached the front door. He knocked, yelling inside at the same time. "Daddy! It's your favorite child! And I don't have my key so you better come let me in!"
Back to top Go down
Sitka Sandoval

Sitka Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 9:25 am

Roman was at the door in seconds.  He had been able to hear Jace's heartbeat approaching, had been excitedly pacing the living room in wait for his sweet pup.
"Jace!" The boy was swept up by a pair of strong and steady arms, his fathers lips falling ceaselessly about his face.  "I have been missing you, pup.  How come you have been so scarce? That wasn't part of the deal when you move out."  The large werewolf was nuzzling his face against the crook of Jace's neck, reaching with one arm to pull Rocinante into their embrace but still ignoring Piper completely. He had no need to even look at the man.  His pup was happy and there was no need to ruin it.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 9:39 am

Jace was grinning widely as he hugged his father, giggling as the man's scruff tickled his neck. He truly did adore his father, even if Piper seemed to have driven them apart at one point.
"I'm sorry daddy, I've been missing you too." He spoke with a kiss to the top of his father's head. "I've been meaning to visit you for a while. We've just been busy lately. We're actually here right now because we have news." He informed lightly.
It was Zach who appeared at the door then, taking Piper into a hug. He had always enjoyed Piper when Roman hadn't. But even he had been disappointed with the man when he abandoned Jace during that first week of his pregnancy. He had wanted the man's head mounted on the wall. But then Piper came back and he had not let them down again since. Zach was proud of all the growth Piper had made and he wanted to give him some positive encouragement, show him how appreciated it was.
"How have you been, sweetheart?" Zach spoke like he was Piper's mother too, wrapping the man in his arms and squeezing him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Sandoval

Sitka Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 10:28 pm

"You have news?  What kind of news?"  Roman's stomach was falling with dread.  He adored the happy smile on his sons face, but all he could think is that Piper had proposed and eventually the man would mind up ruining his sweet little pup and his grand baby.  His eyes slowly found their way to Jace's hands, quickly scanning the boys fingers for a ring.  His entire body relaxed as he noticed the absence. 
"Oh man, i've been great! But im always better when my favorite MILF is around."  Piper's heart warmed as Zach came to embrace him, his long arms winding appreciatively around the boy waist. Even when his own mother wouldnt have him, Zach was there.  His brown eyes even stopped Roman's wrath sometimes. Piper had a special adoration for him.
"We can't wait to tell you the news.  You're the most gorgeous grandmother i've ever seen."  The man was wiggling his eyebrows suggestively, his hazel eyes flickering to Jace in his excitement.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 11:12 pm

"I don't feel old enough to have a grandbaby this old." Zach whined softly as he reached out to tug Rocinante into his arms then, pressing a kiss to the boy's cheek. He adored Rocinante. They'd grown closer after Roci had accidentally gotten his fire powers when he was young. Zach had told him that he would be okay, he was just a superhero now. "Now let's get to this news." He smiled over at Piper and his son.
Jace had noticed the way his father's eyes scanned his fingers. He had frowned at it, nearly making a comment before stopping himself. Nothing would ruin this news they had. He was determined to be happy about it. Everyone would be happy with him.
"Well, I probably should have told you guys sooner. But a few weeks ago, Piper and I were talking and we decided we were ready to give Rosie the little brother or sister he's been bugging us for. We've been trying since then and we just found out this morning, I'm pregnant again." He beamed brightly as he gave his parents the news.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweeterman   Sweeterman - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweeterman
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Piper/Jace-
Jump to: