Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Humble Kinda Southern Dating

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

Humble Kinda Southern Dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:12 am

"Kay...." He nodded, snuggling Wayne's chest.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:14 am

Wayne held him tightly.
Dayton was gone for a long time...
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:36 am

Sean was worrying.... He was breaking out in cold sweats, his heart pounding in his chest. What was Dayton doing?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:18 pm

Dayton was with Aaron, cursing and hitting shit, he had been to three bars, picked five fights, he was out of control.
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:34 pm

Sean was just panicking. By this time he was just a small ball on the bed. He was not one to do this, freak out like his mother. But this was serious...
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:41 pm

Wayne stroked his back, moving to kiss his temple.
"Sean he isnt going to hurt Sage, he said he wouldnt and he wont."
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:43 pm

"I'm not worried about that... I trust him if he said he won't..." He shook his head.
However, he was not like his mother completely right now. When Dayton got back he would not have Sean run in his arms and beg for forgiveness. No, he would be PISSED.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:46 pm

"Then whats your problem? Sean...You dont want to do anything drastic, Dayton is not in the mood to be fucked with..." He knew his brother, if Sean was going to be pissed, Dayton would be pissed back.
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:49 pm

"He's gone, I don't know what the hell he's doing... he could be doing anything.. with anyone..." Sean drug a hand down his face. If he comes back alive, and safe then he is going to fucking get it."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:53 pm

"Sean for fucks sake, I bet five dollars he is sitting at your house up in Aaron's room bitching." He sighed. "Ill call Aaron, see if you dont hear big mouth in the back ground."
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:56 pm

"Fine. Do it." Sean sighed at him.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:58 pm

Wayne nodded, dialing Aaron and putting it on speaker.
"Hello?" Aaron's smooth deep voice answered, in the back, you could hear Dayton, he sounded like he was crying, cursing up and down the room while Aaron tried to ignore him."
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:03 pm

Sean sighed softly in relief.
"Aaron is dumbass alright over there?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:07 pm

"Yeah, he is right there on the floor. He has been here for a long time, take him back?" Aaron chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:09 pm

"Gladly. Mind if I come over there?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:14 pm

"You can come home but not in my room. Dayton is upset..." He nodded glancing back at the man was was growling at nothing.
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:21 pm

"He ain't the only one." Sean grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:26 pm

"Sean, look, dont come over, if you come and are around Sage, Dayton is going to beat the fuck out of him. Now I can bring him home though." Aaron hummed into the phone softly.
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:32 pm

"Fine." He sighed. "Bring him over here then."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:37 pm

"Gotcha." He hung up.
An hour later he was at the door, Dayton slung over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:41 pm

Sean sighed, pulling Dayton down and looking him over closely, grumbling to himself.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:43 pm

Dayton had gotten into several fights but he was pretty much unscathed except for a swelling cheek.
The boy glared at Sean, brushing past him and stomping up to his room.
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:47 pm

"Don't fucking walk away from me! I didn't do shit!" He snapped, stomping after him.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:51 pm

Dayton turned, nose to nose with Sean.
"You listen to me. You have no fucking right to be on me right now. That asshole ruined the day I was going to fucking tell people YOUR GOING TO BE SEAN NIELSEN!!! No, he fucks it all up and you DEFEND him, I should have beat his fucking ass anyways and if you damn get off of my fucking back, Im going to. Your fucking lucky Im not calling the wedding off!! Your fucking more worried about Sage and Safe being hurt than me!!"
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:03 pm

"Dayton damnit! I fucking love him okay? He's my brother! I'm sorry I don't want you to hurt him! You don't just leave for hours and not tell me where you're going! You know how fucking scared I was?! For hours all that was giong through my mind is what you could be doing! Were you picking fights, were you drinking, were you fucking someone else? I didn't fucking know Dayton! And it was scaring the hell out of me!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating Empty

Back to top Go down

Humble Kinda Southern Dating
Page 1 of 32Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next