Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Humble Kinda Southern Dating

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:07 pm

"Yes Sean, I was drinking and picking fights! But I was NOT cheating on you! And your brother, is not to be around here because if I catch him frond you again, im kicking his ass!!"
That was a promise.
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:14 pm

"Fine." Sean sighed, shaking his head. "Just calm the fuck down. He made me cry, so what? You've made me cry too. It happens."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:16 pm

Dayton paused, turning around and growling.
"You know what, maybe asking you to marry me was a bad idea! You cant fucking be happy since im making you cry, then fuck it. Go be happy with your precious Sage." And Dayton slammed his bedroom door shut.
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:24 pm

Sean blinked at the door.
"Still not ready for a fucking relationship.." He sighed softly, walking back to Wayne's room and handing the boy his engagement ring. Give that to Dayton when he comes out, I'm going home."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:25 pm

Wayne blinked, shaking his head and grabbing Sean's hand.
"Hey! Now, yall dont jump the gun. Sean baby, you got ta understand he feels threatened....Ya cant do that ta him, he dont do it to you no more, he stopped when he fell in love, its yar turn."
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:31 pm

"What am I supposed to do Wayne?! I've agree not to talk to him anymore! If thats not good enough, then I don't know. He said it was a bad idea proposing so we can call it off. He can have his damn ring."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:38 pm

"Sean, your killing him!! Sage this, Sage that, your fucking protecting him!! What about Dayton? What about him wanting this day to be special? He wanted this to be good! He just fucking proposed and Sage has you in there crying? I would kick his ass too!! But no, you have a problem, you cry to Dayton and he doesnt do it, he comes home and you jump on him! You walk out that door, im telling you as his brother not to come back here, You choose now and whoever you chose, you stick with it, you chose Sage, dont even THINK about Dayton anymore, and if you chose Dayton stop crying to him about not hurting Sage, you pick one and its OVER." Wayne was a protective brother, He loved Dayton and he loved Ezra too, he would do anything for his brothers....
Not to mention the boy he wanted to be his lover.
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:47 pm

"I pick Dayton. But I AM going home. Because I don't feel good and I want to fucking take a nap okay?" He sighed, taking his rign back.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:48 pm

"If you go home ans see Sage...And he finds out...." Wayne shook his head. "Ill feel for you."
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:59 pm

"I'm not going to talk to him okay? I mgiht just tell him to leave me alone cause i can't talk to him but I swear I'm just going to lock myself in the guestroom and go the fuck to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:01 pm

Wayne nodded, standing up and hugging Sean tightly.
"I love you. Your part of my family....you come back home to us..."
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:05 pm

"I love you too Wayne." He sighed softly, hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:06 pm

The boy slowly let go, smiling softly after Sean, moving to make his way to Dayton's room.
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:13 pm

Sean sighed as he made his way home, locking himself in the guest bedroom like he'd said and curling up under the blanket.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:15 pm

Wayne held Dayton much to the other boys dismay, he didnt like being held but he like Wayne hold him.
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:23 pm

Sean just slept all night through all of Sage's banging on the door, through the strange nausea he'd been having lately, through everything.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:25 pm

Vance finally got up around three, going to try and get Sage to come to bed with him.
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:36 pm

Sage did as Vance asked, sighing but coming to bed with his boyfriend. Who needed Sean?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:38 pm

Vance laid down with his boyfriend, his head on Sage's chest.
"You alright?"
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:43 pm

"Yeah I'm good." He sighed, stroking Vance's hair.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:47 pm

Vance yawned tiredly.
"Why wont he talk to you?"
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:52 pm

"I don't fucking know, he's probably pissed. He can never hold a grudge for more than a few days though so It'll be good."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:55 pm

Vance nodded, humming softly.
"Your not happy he is getting married?"
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:59 pm

"I just dont like that he's getting married to Dayton... you weren't here all the nights back when he and Dayton were just friends with benefits. You didn't see how bad he hurt Sean, I did..."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:02 pm

"But...Sage Dayton was his first time, Dayton stopped, Dayton loves him...Dayton is good to him and Dayton wants to marry him...Sean will he fine...Dayton wanted to kill you just because you made Sean cry..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Humble Kinda Southern Dating
Page 2 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next