Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Magnets

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Magnets Empty
PostSubject: Magnets   Magnets EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 3:11 am

Jesse had been forced to travel a few hours away to deal with an Alpha gone rogue in a town nearby. It seemed he was the only other pack leader near enough to handle the problem. He wasn't worried and he hadn't wanted to drag anyone else in the pack into it. He had asked Trafalgar to accompany him though, in case the man's medical expertise was needed if he got hurt.
It turned out to have been unnecessary but Jesse was glad to have the company anyways. It had been easier than he thought to get the wolf under control and slit his throat.
Now they had just returned to the hotel room and had decided that it was too late to start the journey home now. So they'd spend the night and start home in the morning.
Jesse had already stripped down into his boxers, ready to head to bed for the night as soon as they celebrated, of course.
"Law, get your damn ass over here and have a drink." The Alpha called over to the doctor as he rummaged in the fridge to get out the beer he'd bought earlier that morning.
Of course he'd bought alcohol, he was planning on a nice celebration tonight. Not succeeding in this had not been an option.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

Magnets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 5:36 pm

"I'd rather have a smoke, oui."  Law was sprawled out over his mattress, still sulking slightly because they had been given a 'non smoking' room for the night. Despite his irritation though, the dark skinned werewolf still drug himself over to the fridge in order to steal a drink from his alpha. Law stood there for a moment, the beer held loosely between his fingers as his eyes trailed the length of Jesse's half naked body.  He would never imagine actually touching, but ever since meeting the Alpha there had always been some level of attraction towards him.  Just because he was married didnt mean he could not appreciate the nice shape of Jesse's ass through his boxers. 
Eventually though Law tore his gaze away, opening his beer instead.  He couldnt get too caught up in thinking Jesse was attractive, not when Dallas was home alone in their bed missing him.
"But I appreciate the beer too, oui. Congratulation, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Magnets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 6:48 pm

"I know you'd rather have a smoke but I'm glad you can't have one. Now you don't have to stink up the whole place like you do at home." Jesse spoke teasingly as he got himself a beer, reaching out to touch his can against the other wolf's in a sort of toast. "But yeah, congratulations." He gave a wink as he brought the can to his lips, chugging a bit before grabbing the rest of the six pack along with another and heading over to the bed, plopping down and making himself comfortable.
A slight smirk played on his lips as he did so, glancing up at his beta. He had noticed the man staring and he couldn't blame him. He also didn't mind at all. Although he was taken, he was also flattered. Law wasn't too bad looking himself. His eyes had often wandered to the doctor when he first joined the pack.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

Magnets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 1:01 am

"I keep my smokes outside when im at home, oui.  Too many mother fuckers want to bitch at me about second hand smoke. But really that didn't even bother me until people started popping out babies. Then I finally moved." The lanky doctor wore a crooked smile as he thought of his own children. He had smoked less when they were infants, but now that they were old enough to make him worry, Law found himself spending more and more time on the porch.  He always seemed to be concerned about Britt and how he was treating Sawyer, all the unsavory things he had been teaching the boy.  And now even his Sinclair was in love.  That terrified Law more than anything else.  Sinclair was his sweetheart, the boy was purely innocent and Law would kill if someone tainted that. 
The dark skinned werewolf grunted in irritation at his thoughts before tilting his head back in order to down the rest of his beer.  He didnt need to worry about any of that tonight.  They were having a celebration. 
"So, alpha man.  We hardly ever get the chance to hang out, oui.  Lets make the most of it."  Law sprawled himself out on the mattress beside Jesse, the lopsided smirk still in place. "Tell me what it's like to be the all powerful leader of a pack of wolves."
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Magnets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 1:56 am

"Well I bet you can imagine, it's a pain in the ass being in charge of so many little shits. It's like being a father to a couple dozen brats." The man snickered as he cracked open his second beer already. He never liked to drink at home in case he lost control and ended up hurting his lover, but he was relaxed tonight and nowhere near his tiny mate. "But I can't imagine it's as stressful as your job, having to be the doctor for everyone when they're ll deciding to pop out babies every other week." He often pitied Law. It seemed like the man never got any time to rest or spend with his own family. He was always busy looking over someone else. "But while we're speaking of babies, how are your two brats doing these days? Sawyer hasn't challenged me to a fight lately." He chuckled at the thought of Sawyer and his dreams of being Alpha some day.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

Magnets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 2:05 am

Law's smile widened at the mention of his babies, the mans fangs gleaming in the low light of the room.  "Don't fool yourself into thinking he's given up, oui.  He still likes to talk about being the alpha one day.  But he's mated recently, and I can hardly get him to spend any time home anymore.  All of his time belongs to that damn ginger he's with.  Sawyer hardly even comes home to see Sinclair anymore." The mans smile fell slightly in thought of his other baby, the one he had coddled and held in ways that Sawyer would never allow. "And thats bad, because they were always so close and now my Sinclair is hurting.  He's got Stein now but he still misses his brother.  He doesn't sleep well alone."  Many night he found himself sharing the boys bed in the hopes that Sinclair would be able to get some rest. "But im still hoping it will work itself out.  Sawyer's still in that puppy love stage.  It'll wear off.  What about you and your kids? Cameron doesnt seem to scowl at the mention of you anymore, and Parker looks more and more like you every time I see him.  He's just short."  The man chuckled softly in thought of the brash teenager. "He makes up for it with that attitude though."
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Magnets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 2:45 am

"Cam's grown on me I think... although I'm sure he'd still scowl if he heard you call him my kid." The alpha shook his head as he drank. It seemed he spent all of his time these days trying to make the boy like him. But it was useless. Cameron tolerated him but would never truly enjoy his company. "And Park... he's got me and Finn as parents, he had no chance of not having a temper. He's got all my attitude in Finn's body." He chuckled at the thought of his son, his pride and joy. "At least he got my good looks though." He gave the doctor a wink.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

Magnets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 2:54 am

"He does look like you, oui.  Really easy on the eyes and such."  The doctor was smirking still as he took another swig of his beer.  He had never pegged Jesse as the family type but it seemed as though the man was a great father.  "So what about before the kids and Finn, what was your life like, eh?  What did you think it would be like?" Law didn't care if he was prying or not.  The man intended to learn about his leader tonight.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Magnets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 3:08 am

"Well shit, you remember even when I was with Apollo, I was a prick. I mean, I'm still a prick but I like to think I'm not completely insufferable now." He smirked as he glanced over at the man. "But Finn really changed me, I guess. Before him and before Apollo, I was an ass. I never even wanted kids. All I gave a shit about was my motorcycle. I never saw myself having a lover I couldn't boss around but here Finn is and hell, I'd even say he wears the pants in the relationship. But while we're doing backstories, it's your turn. How was your old pack?"
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

Magnets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 3:59 am

"My old pack was different, oui.  Our pack now has come together from many places.  You have found them all one by one to make the foundation.  But I was born into a pack that had bee established for years.  Most of the members had grown up together as pack mates. And Eustass was the alpha.  He was my first everything."  The dark skinned werewolf was grinning in thought of his old family, and the lover he had lost.  "Eustass was like you in the way that he treated the pack like a bunch of children he had to look after. He was very protective of them oui.  But he was also aggressive about his role as leader.  He didnt let anyone challenge him without consequence. It was just because his temper was out of control.  But I knew the softer sides of him.  Eustass was a good man. But he was a strong a proud man and he didnt know how to lose.  I still miss them sometimes.  Not just my Eustass but the other pack members.  I had learned from them growing up oui, and my father had been their original medic. I learned to love them all individually just as I have our pack now. But I also watched them all perish and die, looking at me to do something but there was nothing to be done.  Even werewolves have their limits."  The man grunted almost bitterly as he finished off his second beer.  "That why im so invested in my pack mates now. I dont get to spend as much time as i'd like with my own family, but I make sure that everyone is healthy and taken care of so that I never have to experience that loss again. As I doctor I get more attached than I should, but thats between us.  Everyone else thinks im a hard ass and it should stay that way.  I cant have them thinking I actually give a damn."
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Magnets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 4:52 am

"Huh, that's weird. I didn't know you had a heart." Jesse couldn't help but smile softly at the other man. "But really, it's nice to know you don't completely hate us all. Although I always knew you had a soft spot for me." He winked, throwing an arm around the doctor's shoulders. "I kinda feel less special though, knowing you don't really hate everyone else. I thought it was just me."
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

Magnets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 6:10 am

"No need for all that."  Law wore his crooked smile, taking another sip of his beer and even leaning into the alpha's shoulder. "You're still special, Jess.  I mean, the pack means so much to me because  its your pack and you depend on me to take care of them oui.  If I mess up and someone dies it falls on you as the alpha, not me."  He knew the man had enough to worry about without having to be concerned with everyone's health.  Law was able to lift that weight off of him and the doctor was proud to do so. "And I respect you as one of my friends, not just my alpha or pack mate.  Hell, before Dallas and Finn came along I was even working myself up to make a move on you."  It had been hard after losing Eustass, but Jesse had been tempting. Finn had simply beaten him to it.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Magnets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 3:14 pm

Jesse arched an unbelieving eyebrow as he glanced over at the man.
"Oh yeah? Shit, Trafalgar, wish you would have hurried up on that." He chuckled as he gulped down the rest of his beer. It'd been maybe ten minutes and he was already on his third. The man drank so rarely that when he did, he tended to get wasted pretty fast, even if he was an alpha. As he cracked open his third can, the alcohol had clearly already started to set in. Not too much, just enough that he was starting to say what was really on his mind, there was no longer a filter. "Because then, I'd know what it was like to screw you and maybe it wouldn't be so hard not to stare at your ass all the time because I'd have the desire out of my system." He wore a smirk as if it were a joke but it was true. When Finn was around, he hardly thought about anyone else. His mate took all of his attention and that was how he liked it. But when the boy was gone, he was guilty of having a wandering eye sometimes. And being alone with Law on top of being slightly inebriated? It was like torture.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

Magnets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 11:57 am

"Heh, I call bullshit oui." Law fixed the alpha with one of his crooked and impish grins, his fangs even flashing as he eyed the man.  "You'd never get the desire out of your system.  Its an entirely new experience to be with a werewolf such as myself. No one ever forgets a night spent with me."  He was clearly cocky about his abilities in bed, confident that he would have been the best Jesse ever had.  "You missed out, alpha man." Law was teasing him now, even as he popped the cap to another beer. "I could have opened new doors for you."
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Magnets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 1:42 pm

"Shit, it's been so long since I've even been with another wolf at all." The Alpha groaned softly. Finn thought he was rough in bed and he was, but that was only about a quarter of how rough he could be. He would break Finn if he truly used all of his strength. He had been even rougher with Apollo but even then, he hadn't used all of his strength. The only man he'd known to handle all of him was Roman. Sometimes he wished he could turn Finn. But he knew it was not worth it to risk the boy's life. "Well I might have missed out but I'm not the only one. I'm sure you remember what being with an alpha is like." He was the one wearing a cocky smirk then as he drank, grinning over at the doctor.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

Magnets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 6:41 pm

"I remember, oui.  Eustass was the type of lover you never forget.  I think even you would enjoy rolling around with him."  Law smirked in thought of his former mate, taking another pull of his beer as he considered what it would be like to touch Jesse. The alcohol was already beginning to cloud the doctors mind, allowing him to think such things without the added twist of guilt.  He had never been a big drinker.  Eustass had loved to tease him over it.  
Three beers and Law could hardly go through the alphabet without some sort of hysterical laughter.  Everything was funny and nothing was ever wrong.
"But every alpha is different, oui.  Because i've had Eustass....It makes this ache for you stronger. I want to find out what you can do, why you have the right to call yourself my leader."  The man licked his lips teasingly, dark eyes raking down the length of Jesse's bare chest.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Magnets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 6:59 pm

"You want to find out, do you?" Jesse arched an eyebrow, his eyes locked on the way the man's tongue snaked out to wet his lips. His arousal stirred in response, every movement down there quite visible through his thin boxers. "You know, Trafalgar, I'd be more than happy to show you just what I can do." The alpha assured, aching to let his forming erection out of the confines of his undergarments. Alcohol had always made him even more flirty than usual. It was something he'd forgotten but it was even stronger when he was with someone he already had a desire for.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

Magnets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 8:15 pm

"Would you now?"  Law finished the rest of his beer before reaching out to trail his fingertips teasingly over Jesse's bare shoulders. His smile grew as his hand dropped lower to the mans collar bone, and then finally down to caress his chest. "I might have to take you up on that offer, oui. Show me what you can do alpha man."  The dark skinned wolf was pulling Jesse in then, their lips meeting in a flurry of inebriated passion.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Magnets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 8:38 pm

All it took was Law making the first move and Jesse's fangs were out, eyes burning scarlet as his strong arms wound their way around the man's waist. Law had been with an alpha before and somehow that thought made the doctor even more desirable to him. Law could handle all of him, everything he wanted to do.
The arousal had him pinning his beta to the mattress, not hesitating in sinking his fangs into the man's neck, lapping at the blood he drew as his clawed hands kept the man still, holding his hips tight.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

Magnets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 9:47 pm

Law was unable to help but arch up into the alpha as Jesse's fangs pierced his skin.  The pleasure of feeling the mans tongue against him enough to distort the doctors vision.  He regained himself though, his hands gliding down the length of Jesse's sides before coming to grasp at each of the mans thighs. From there he was forcing the alpha closer, groaning with want as he felt the warmth of Jesse's arousal against him. It was painful how badly he had been craving this contact, and now that he had it, Law was taking full advantage.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Magnets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 10:53 pm

Jesse was not wasting any time, his hands sliding into the wolf's boxers to grip one of his ass cheeks in each hand, grunting softly as he yanked the underwear off altogether.
He never really wasted much time on foreplay, always too impatient and preferring to get straight to it. But with Finn sometimes, he liked to take his time and explore the boy's body, trying new things and watching the boy squirm underneath of him. He had no time for that tonight though, his throbbing arousal a constant reminder that he needed this and he needed it now.
He did however, let himself leave a trail of hickeys down Law's chest as he slipped out of his own boxers, kicking them onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

Magnets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 10:03 am

"Woah, someone's excited oui."  Law was wearing a wide and appreciative grin as Jesse dropped his boxers.  The doctor took a moment to simply admire the size and stature of his alpha before reaching out to wind his legs around the mans waist, yanking Jesse forward so that they were once more pressed flush against each other.  He could feel Jesse's arousal against him, and it only did more to make Law throb.  He had been anticipating this for years, dreaming and imagining but never actually entertaining the idea that he may actually experience this side of his alpha. 
"Come on then, if you're ready."  The doctor drew teasingly, even wiggling his cheeks in an attempt to urge Jesse forward.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Magnets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 4:49 pm

Jesse did not need to be told twice. He bit down on Law's shoulder as he allowed himself to thrust inside of the man. He was momentarily distracted by the way the wolf's walls hugged his erection so perfectly, rendering him unable to do anything but groan at the pleasure coursing through him. But then he regained control, pulling out only long enough to flip the doctor over, forcing him onto his hands and knees before entering the tight heat once again.
The alpha took his beta like this, savagely, nearly breaking the headboard with how hard he was gripping it to give himself leverage. So instead he took a handful of Law's hair in his fist, yanking the man's head back towards him and using that instead.
Dallas and Law's relationship had been founded on rough sex. But sex with Dallas could even be considered sweet when compared to what Jesse and Law had that night. It left both of them completely spent afterwards, collapsed on top of each other in a sweaty heap. They slept like that, their bodies still connected, limbs tangled together as Jesse cradled the beta to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

Magnets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 8:26 pm

Law had slept hard afterwards, in a way he hadn't done in what felt like years. His body had been completely exhausted after their powerful coupling.  But now he was waking, and slowly his senses were beginning to understand that something had gone horribly wrong.
His mate wasnt in bed with him.
This was not Dallas.
The legs were too long and straight, and the body was solid in a way that left Law feeling slight in comparison. 
It was not his lover.
But he knew this person.
Oh god.
The dark skinned werewolf refused to open his eyes, unwilling to come to terms with what had so obviously happened.  Despite the sharp aching in his head, Law could recall small bits and pieces of his night.  He remembered what it felt like to kiss Jesse, and have the alpha enter him...
It was sickening now.
Nothing like the man he loved.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Magnets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 9:29 pm

When Jesse woke, he found himself lying with his strong arms tight around his beta's waist, pressing the man flush against his bare chest. Unlike Law, it didn't take him even a minute to realize this was not his lover. The differences between Finn and Trafalgar were far too apparent. For starters, there was at least a foot of difference in their heights.
Thinking back, he could remember exactly what had happened the previous night. Even now, it wasn't disgusting to him. He'd had a hell of a good time, and that only made the guilt worse. He'd been screwing another man while Finn laid all alone in their large bed.
It would be easy to push the blame off on Law. He doubted it would make Finn any less pissed, but it would make himself look better if he made it sound like the doctor had initiated it. He had made the first move, after all. But Jesse was not considering this. Instead, he was trying to think of how to get Law out of this. He was already responsible for one broken home, he didn't want to do it again.
It was only a moment later that he realized Law was awake as well.
"Trafalgar." He breathed out, gently nudging the man's shoulder before rolling away and getting out of the bed completely. "You alright?" He questioned, figuring before worrying about anything else, he should make sure Law was unharmed. He recalled being fairly rough. He let his eyes trail down the man's naked form, searching to see if any wounds he'd left were still unhealed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Magnets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets Empty

Back to top Go down

Magnets
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: SmutFest! :: SmutFest!-
Jump to: