Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Magnets

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

Magnets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 4:15 am

"I am right now, oui."  The beta's voice was a low and guilty whisper, his blue eyes seeming to glow in the dim morning light. "But I sure as hell wont be when Dallas figures out what happened here."  He was already dreading what it would be like to look his mate in the face after committing such an act of betrayal. 
And even worse, he had enjoyed it.
Dallas would never forgive him.
"Don't get me wrong Jess, the sex was everything I imagined it would be."  For the most part he had recovered from everything but there was still the slightest shadow of the hickies and bite marks the alpha had left upon his chest.  They would be gone within the hour, but it was still more evidence of the passion they had shared.  The man could only let out an anxious whine as he noticed them.  "But this is fucking bad."  Trafalgar warily drug his body into a sitting position, his head falling to rest in his tan hands. "Fuck this is bad, oui..."  He was doing his best to swallow back the on coming panic, but it was getting hard to breathe.  What was he going to do?  Dallas was going to be devastated. They had finally mated and had children....
Oh god, his children.
They would never forgive him.
His entire family would be ruined. 
It had been good sex.
But it surely was not worth the hell he was going to put his loved ones through.
Law felt sick merely thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Magnets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 4:42 am

"Hey, calm down, okay?" Jesse attempted to keep his voice gentle as he moved to kneel in front of the bed, taking Trafalgar's hands in his own so the man was forced to look at him instead of covering his face. "Listen, we're going to get through this." He reassured, trying to come up with a way to get Law through this without facing Dallas's wrath. Finally, he came up with a solution. It wouldn't make things any easier for him, but it would help Law and that was all he was worried about at the moment. He was an alpha, it was an instinct to look out for his betas and keep their hurt as minimal as possible. "Okay. Listen to me. This is what you're gonna do. You're going to tell Dallas I forced you, okay? I'm your alpha, you have to obey me. You can tell him you submitted because you had to, but it was basically rape. It won't be your fault then. He can't hate you for that. And I'm sure everyone will believe it. They all think I'm a prick, anyways." He hoped they wouldn't all completely despise him. Well, Dallas would of course. But he could sacrifice the man's respect in order to save Law's marriage.
The only one he cared about was Parker. Oh God, what would his son think when the entire pack believed him to be a rapist?
Well, this was what he got for screwing around. He'd been unfaithful and now he had to face the consequences.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

Magnets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 5:02 am

"Jesse thats fucking stupid talk, oui!" Law was immediately shaking his head at the mans proposal, his insides twisting as he realized just what the alpha was willing to risk for him.
It had the doctor gripping at Jesse's hands, his blue eyes dark and set with shame.
"I wouldnt be any kind of man if I let you take the fall for this.  I was the one who kissed you, Jess.  I remember that." He doubted Dallas would buy such a thing anyways.  He had never been helpless.  His mate knew that.
And besides, Jesse was his alpha.  Law was bound to follow him until their dying day. 
"But hey, for what its worth I love you for trying so hard to get me out of this."  The lanky doctor offered one of his crooked smiles.  "You're a good man, Jesse.  And a great alpha, oui.  But we're boned."
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Magnets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 5:11 am

"You might have kissed me, Trafalgar, but we both know I could have pulled away if I didn't want it." Jesse sighed softly. "We're both guilty in this. But both of our lives shouldn't have to be ruined. You and Dallas have both been through too much shit. I didn't want to be the one to wreck everything when you finally got it together." The alpha groaned softly, dragging a hand through his hair. "I'm sorry, Law, really. I shouldn't have fucking brought out the beer in the first place."
What if Finn left?
What if Cameron and Parker both now had broken homes because of him?
What if Parker never forgave him?
He was fucked.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

Magnets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 5:33 am

"Stop telling me you are fucking sorry, Jesse. We are grown ass men and we knew better. We don't deserve to be sorry, oui."  The alpha was right, he and Dallas had been through too much shit.
And there was now more to come.
Law could only pray that they made it to endure more together.  But he didnt have a very high prognosis for his situation.  His mate had already suffered so much with his time in the service and then the time spent drinking himself to death over Vince.
Dallas deserved so much better than this.
Law had never loathed himself more than he did in that moment, imagining the pain and damage he would be doing to his most precious person. 
Dallas had put the stars back in his sky.
And now he was about to yank the ground right from under the man.
"I dont know how I am supposed to tell him though. How to prepare myself, oui.  I didnt consider this last night..."
He swears he would have stopped.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Magnets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 5:40 am

"Of course you didn't. If I had been able to even remember Finn's damn name last night, I would have stopped it. We just weren't thinking." Jesse sighed, moving up to sit on the edge of the bed beside the man. "I was going to suggest maybe not telling them and just waiting for the right time. But it'll only be worse if we wait. And the second I tell Finn, I guarantee the entire damn house will know within seconds." He could not see his tiny lover handling it quietly. "So we've both got to be on the same page about this. I'll wait if you'd rather wait a while before you tell Dallas. It's up to you."
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

Magnets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 6:44 pm

"No....I uh...I can't hide this from him oui.  Dallas deserves so much better than this.  Lying to him about it in order to stall time will only worsen his hurt."  The mans voice was low and wrung with guilt, his silver earrings clanking together softly as he shook his head in regret.  
He wondered if his mate would want the earrings back.
That thought stung Law in a way the man had not been prepared for.  
This was real.
And Dallas was going to hate him.
"He'll probably want to fight one of us, or both. So the news will get out that way too.  There's no stopping it."
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Magnets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 7:04 pm

"Alright, well then I guess all I can do now is wish you luck." Jesse sighed. "And don't worry, if he tries to fight me I won't hurt him back." He couldn't. He would deserve everything he got. "Before we leave though, we might want to shower." The scent would alert Dallas the second they entered the home.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

Magnets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 8:15 am

"Oh yeah, the last thing I need is him knowing before I have the chance to say anything.  That would take all the fun out of getting to look at his face and see what i've done, oui." Law's words were heavy with self loathing as he forced himself up.  His long and lanky legs threatened to falter under the weight of what he knew had to be done.
He was going to break Dallas.
And there was no stopping it.
The doctor did his best to swallow back his dread and prepare himself.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Magnets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 12:15 pm

"We're going to make it through this, Trafalgar. I promise you." Jesse patted the man on the shoulder before moving to clean off in the shower.
And then they were on their way home, both of them dreading their arrival. Jesse truly hated it because he found he missed Finn terribly. He wanted to hold his tiny lover and shower him in kisses. The thought of never getting to do that again pained him.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

Magnets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 7:13 pm

Finn was outside on the balcony that lead back into Jesse's room when they arrived.  It was obvious that the boy had been waiting for his lover to come home, despite how he would scowl and deny it to anyone who asked. The smile he wore at finally seeing the man was enough to give him away completely.
He even looked as though he wanted to wave, or maybe call down to his mate.  But instead Finn took one look at his lover to assure himself Jesse hadn't been injured before merely slipped back inside to prepared the bed.  He figured Jesse may be tired, possibly even sore after such a mission.  Despite his harshness, Finn did take special care to do such things for his lover.  Small things, but still things he had never thought to do for Jeremy.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Magnets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 7:46 pm

Jesse began to feel sick in his stomach as soon as he saw the boy and the way he smiled when he saw him. He cursed himself softly under his breath as they neared the home. As they approached the front door, he paused before entering, turning to wrap his arms around the other man.
"No matter what shit goes down, you've got me, alright?" He reassured, giving a sad smile before taking a deep breath and tugging the front door open.
Dallas was waiting a few feet away, seated on the couch talking to Stein with his feet propped on the coffee table. He immediately stood when he set eyes on his lover though. He was at Law's side within seconds, taking the man's face into his hands and eyeing him closely as if to make sure he was alright. The bags under his own eyes made it clear he'd gotten no sleep the previous night.
He'd been kept awake, his wolf knowing that another man was claiming his mate. But Dallas had been blissfully unaware, only knowing that something had to be wrong. He feared that maybe Law had been hurt, that was the only thing he could think of that would cause him to feel so terribly.
"You're okay." He breathed out, relieved. "I was worried."

Jesse could merely grimace, attempting to ignore Dallas and the guilt that had risen in the pit of his stomach. God, he wasn't ready for this. He began the walk up the stairs to his room, for once hearing his own heartbeat ringing louder in his ears than Finn's. As he opened their bedroom door and set eyes on his tiny lover, he could have cried. But instead, he grinned brightly, moving forward to take the boy into his arms.
"Fuck, I missed you." He murmured, dropping a kiss into the soft blonde locks.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

Magnets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 12:02 am

Law had thought he felt sick when he had been approaching the home and dreading having to finally meet his lovers gaze.  But that had been nothing compared to the reality of it. Dallas was being so sweet and concerned, checking on him and holding his face so gently.  The werewolf almost wanted to cry then and there.  Dallas had obviously gotten no sleep the previous night, and it had all been because his lover had been worried and lonely without him here.  And what had  he been doing? What was he going to do now?  Dallas was so relieved...How was he supposed to drop this on him? 
"I...Im okay, oui. "  The man swallowed thickly, his heavily tattooed fingers moving up to curl around the hands at his face.  He wanted to back out now, his entire being seized by the fear of losing his family.
What if he never saw Dallas smile again? Or if the man stopped touching him?
What if Dallas stopped loving him over this?
He would deserve it.
As far as Law was concerned, he was completely undeserving of life in these moments.
"But we need to talk. Its a bad talk. But we have to talk."
For the first time in his life, Trafalgar Law would rather run away than face his consequences.  But he owed Dallas the truth...

"Of course you fucking missed me.  You damn freeze up at night without me around.  I've fucking seen it."  Finn was doing his absolute best to scowl at his lover, but as always the boy simply fell short when it came to Jesse.  The alpha never failed to have his cheeks aching in a way that no one else had ever accomplished. "You damn better miss me anyways....I fucking missed your stank ass." His seemingly childlike hands were gently caressing Jesse's cheeks as he spoke, his blue eyes bright and alight with elation.  It was rare for him to admit it but Fin truly could not stand whenever his lover would be gone on some mission as the alpha.  He always craved Jesse to be home, with him and their children.  The house was never warm without him.
Finn was never warm without him.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Magnets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 12:26 am

Dallas was about to whine when he pressed the man into his arms, wanting to ask if the talk could wait until later. He had missed the man so much and was just so relieved he was home and safe. He wanted to take him upstairs and ravish him.
But then he really heard the tone of his husband's voice, smelled the anxiety and guilt coming off of him. And suddenly, his stomach was tying into knots again as it had been all night long. Something was wrong.
"Yeah, of course we can talk." He nodded, trying to swallow the lump in his throat. He knew it was going to be something bad. Law had never smelled like this before. But he couldn't think of what it would be. Never in a million years would he have guessed the truth. In his mind it wasn't even a reasonable possibility. "Are you sure you're alright?" He frowned deeply as he took the man by the hand and led him upstairs to their room.

Jesse found the guilt was unbearable as he took in the smile on his tiny mate's face. He knew he had to tell him, he and Law had agreed on it. But oh god, he didn't want to. He didn't want to watch the boy pretend to be angry even though Jesse would be able to smell his heartbreak. He swore then that if he made it through this with his relationship intact he would never let another drop of alcohol pass his lips again.
"I'm glad to hear that you missed me." Jesse smiled softly as he pressed the boy tighter into his arms, wasting no time in climbing over to the bed and laying down so they could cuddle properly. He trailed kisses all down the boy's neck as he spoke again.
"I didn't get to cuddle you last night so we're going to have to make up for that right now." He murmured.
He was going to stall this as long as possible. But the guilt was so hard to ignore, it felt like he was drowning in it. The only way to stop it from overtaking him was to keep Finn as close to him as possible, cherish what could possibly be their last moments together.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

Magnets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 1:12 am

"No Dallas, I am not alright."  Law gasped out softly as they made it to the top of the stair way, his lungs feelings as though they were going to fail him under the approaching panic.  It was as though a train was coming and he was stuck sitting on the tracks, simply awaiting the impact.  "I have fucked up in a way that I have never done before and im fucking scared and guilty and you are going to hate me in just a minute so no, im not alright oui."  He never let go of Dallas hand, nearly dragging the man into their room before elbowing the door shut behind them.  "You arent going to be alright. And im fucked up because you are not going to let me hold you after this. I dont deserve to hold you after this."
But someone had to.  Law could not bare the thought of Dallas hurting all alone.  It wasnt right. He was supposed to protect his mate, not cause him harm.

The feeling of Jesse's lips trailing down his neck had Finn writhing in an attempt not to giggle.  It was in vein though, and soft laughter was soon bubbling from the boys lips.  "Damnit Jesse, stop that shit!"  His hand pressed firmly against the alpha's cheek as if to push him away, but then Finn was feeling the mans stubble under his palm and he could do nothing more than stroke his fingers along Jesse's jawline.  He had truly missed his lover, in way he had not known possible.  Sleep would not come to him, Parker and Ouija's jokes had seemed lacking.  Even Cameron hadnt been able to draw him out of their bedroom all the while Jesse had been gone.  He just shut down without his lovers warmth to keep his heart from freezing.  Morgue had not possessed such powers.  He had suffered through Finn's harsh conditions.  But Jesse was the sun, and whenever he was around Finn would melt.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Magnets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 1:41 am

"Whoa there, take a deep breath." Dallas's brow furrowed as he reached out, holding the man around the waist, pressing him close. "I promise you, no matter what it is you've done, I could never hate you. Not in a million years, baby. I need you and you know that. We're going to be fine." He had taken the man's face in his hands so he was forced to look into his eyes. Terms of endearment like "baby" weren't common in their relationship, but he felt the need to say it now. It was instinct to calm his lover, even if the man truly had done something wrong. "I love you, Trafalgar. So go ahead and lay it on me, it's going to be fine."

Finn's laughter caused Jesse's heart to swell with adoration for the boy. It was such a rare sound that he had to cherish every time he heard it. He knew he couldn't hold back the news any longer now. Finn deserved to know before he kept cuddling him, kept blessing him with his giggling. Jesse didn't deserve it, even he knew that now.
"Hey precious, you know I love you, right? More than life itself?" He murmured softly, burying his face in the boy's soft blonde locks before continuing. "And you know I'm always going to love you, no matter what? Even if you fuck up really badly?"
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

Magnets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 4:09 pm

"Fucking shit, stop that. It's killing me right now, Dallas.  I don't deserve it, oui."  Law reeked of guilt and self loathing, the sweet concern of his mate tripling the feeling in a way that had the doctor trembling.  How had he managed to get himself into this?  All he ever wanted were these moments with his lover, knowing Dallas truly loved him.  But not like this. Now he was going to break this man that he loved so much.  This man that loved him, so much.
Oh god.
He had to get it over with.
"I got drunk last night and I fucked Jesse." The man blurted out finally, catching Dallas's hand as he spoke in  fear of the moment when his mate might pull away to never return.  Law couldnt lose him.  It wasnt possible.
"I know you are going to be pissed and hurt and im so fucking sorry oui, If I could take it back I fucking swear I would.  The sex wasnt even worth it.  I was just fucked up and I missed you and I wasnt thinking, I was fucked up and I dont deserve your love and im so fucking sorry. I dont even deserve to be sorry."  Ir was wrong for him to be touching Dallas in these moments, after what he was laying on his lover, but Law couldnt help himself.  He felt the overwhelming need to hold the man, knowing that his mate would need it and no one else would do it right.  Only he knew how to properly love Dallas.
And even he had fucked up.
Dallas deserved better. 
"Im not trying to give you any excuses.  I am going to take whatever punishment I get, but fuck, you gotta know that I love you.  This was a mistake.  I dont-I dont love Jesse. I just...I fucked up. And im not even asking for forgiveness because thats stupid.  I ruined our marriage and I dont expect you to forgive me.  I just dont want you to leave me, oui."  He wanted to make it up to his lover, if it was in any way at all possible.  

"What kind of bullshit are you spouting now?" Finn had been nuzzling against the crook of Jesse's neck, a display of affection that was completely uncommon for the boy.  Normally he was content to let his lover do all the coddling, but today was different.  He had been missing Jesse terribly and no matter how he chastised himself, Finn couldn't bring himself to stop. "Yeah, you fucking love me.  You uprooted two families and knocked me up.  It kinda fucking goes without saying but I like to hear it I guess"  He understood that he could be hard to handle, or really damn near insufferable at times.  But Jesse stayed with him.
It was the first time in his life that Finn could be confident that someone loved him in such a way.
"But I gotta tell you Jess, you're fucking freaking me out right now.  I get that you missed me but this is even damn weird for you.  And you sure are talking a lot of shit when I haven't even done anyth-" The boy quieted completely as the realization hit him.
Jesse was guilty of something.
"Oh fuck, what did you damn do Jesse? Did you kill someone? Not that I really care but you damn might.  What about Cam? Or Park?  If you fucked upset one of my kids im going to upset your fucking testicles when I disconnect those bitches. So what did you do, Jess? Fucking tell me now, dammit."  Finn couldnt handle this wondering.  His lover had obviously done something bad.  Jesse had never come to him speaking such bullshit before, especially not while trying to coddle him.  Something was wrong.
And Finn was fucking scared.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Magnets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 4:42 pm

Dallas found himself unable to catch his breath. His chest felt tight for a moment but then he was just... numb.
"Well... you were right, that was a pretty bad talk." He breathed out slowly, suddenly realizing why people told you to sit down before you were given big news. He felt so numb, worn out, like he didn't have the energy to keep himself standing anymore. So he sat down on the edge of the bed, simply running his lover's words through his head again.
He fucked Jesse. An alpha. Like Eustass.
Huge and muscular with a bad attitude, like Eustass.
Not bowlegged or freckled like him. Instead, Jesse was perfect, handsome and strong, like Eustass.
Dallas wanted to tell his mind to stop making the comparisons but it was impossible. Law was attracted to alphas, men much stronger than Dallas could ever be even if he worked out nonstop.
Dallas was no stranger to being drunk. He knew that when you were drunk, it merely gave you an excuse to do things you always wanted to do sober, but couldn't. Law had wanted Jesse. And it hurt.
But if he yelled at the man, told him how hurt he was and he wanted him to leave, what would happen?
He'd go to Eustass. Lord knew the alpha was always out there, waiting for a weak moment so he could swoop in and take Trafalgar back.
That couldn't happen.
So Dallas simply took a deep breath, swallowing his pride before glancing back up at his lover.
"I'm not mad." He spoke sincerely. That was true, he wasn't angry. He was just crushed, his heart and self esteem damaged beyond repair. "I'm going to need a drink though." He hadn't drank in years, thought he had successfully broken his addiction. But it looked like that was over now.

"Hey, what makes you think I did something?" Jesse gave an innocent smile, though it was obvious he was lying. He knew it was useless now, Finn knew he was up to something and he knew he would have to tell eventually. He had to get it over with, no matter how much it was going to hurt. "Okay, I did something..." He sighed heavily, reaching out to turn the boy to face him, pressing a sweet kiss to his lips. He would need that to keep him going. "I made a huge mistake last night. Law and I... we were celebrating my victory. And I shouldn't have started drinking, I know. But I did and I... we got really drunk. And then..." He swallowed hard, face twisted in a grimace as he finally forced himself to get on with it. "I-I screwed him." Immediately after the words left his mouth he was speaking much faster, trying to apologize as quickly as possible, as if that would somehow make Finn not hate him. "I'm so sorry, Finn. You know I'd never do that to you sober, I don't know what was wrong with me. It wasn't worth it at all. You're my world, Finn. You and Parker are the best things that have ever happened to me and I don't know what I'd do without you so just please, I know you're going to be mad, but please, just don't hate me, Finnick."
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

Magnets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:32 pm

"Oh, fuck no.  Dallas come on, oui.  Anything but that!"  Law had hoped to be relieved to sense that his mate truly wasnt angry.  But no.  Instead he felt as though all the air was knocked from him at the sheer intensity of his mates hurt.  He had caused this.  Dallas had been sober for years now.  They were doing so great together.
And now, because he had fucked up, all of that progress was crumbling right before his eyes, just slipping through his fingers and there was no way for him to stop it.
"You don't have to do this."  The man  had dropped down to kneel at Dallas's feet, his heavily tattooed fingers moving up to grasp at his mates hands.  "You can yell and scream and beat my ass but please dont do this to yourself.  What if you dont come back from it this time? And it's all my fucking fault, oui."
How could he live with himself?  Sure he deserved to feel this way but Dallas did not.  His lover was going to fall back into that cycle of drunken suffering and God, Law didnt think he could handle watching it.  He had broken Dallas.
How could he fix this?  
Even though he was a skilled surgeon who specialized in hearts, there seemed to be nothing he could do to repair this. 
Law was still scrambling for some magical words he could say to fix things  when a loud banging began at their door, hard enough to rattle the wood on its hinges.
"Dad? Mom?  What the fuck ith going on?"  Sawyer's voice was strained with concern.  The young wolf had sensed his fathers despair and his mothers guilt.  As always he had come running to Dallas's aid. If he did not, who would? Especially if his mother reeked so heavily of guilt. 
"Open the door guyth. I want to thee you.  I want dad.  Now!" Another hard knock against the door, an obvious threat to take it down completely. 

For the first time in his life, Finn was completely speechless.  The normal hate that would have flared at such betrayal was oddly absent.  In its place was a hollow ache, something akin to a black hole.  It felt as though all of his insides and everything that kept him remotely human was begin eaten up by it.  His happiness had just vanished, as though it had never even been there at all and Finn was left feeling empty and cold.
Where had his warmth gone?
Jesse had stolen it from him.
Even when he had thought Jeremy cheated on him, it was nothing like this.  Finn had wanted to strike him and hate him and hurt him back.
But this...
This was a grief that was all consuming.  Finn could hardly breath, it was as though a pressure was bearing down on his chest and threatening to stop his heart.
Jesse had done this to him.  The man that he had trusted to protect him and love him like no other.
Jesse had turned on him.
Finn had been expecting this in the beginning.  Jesse had been too good to be true.  The man was built like a Greek god and he was so damned sweet, he took the time to know Finn in a way Jeremy never had.
After a while though he had let his guard down and he had stopped thinking that anything could ever come between them.  They had a kid together, and he had been considering accepting a marriage proposal if Jesse had ever asked.  He had been looking forward to spending the rest of their lives together.
He had even stopped feeling unworthy because of his human status.  He had grown comfortable.
He had thought Jesse was satisfied with him.
Obviously not.
That was all it took to finally snap whatever had been holding the boy together.  All he could see was Jesse touching Law, kissing and caressing  and fucking him while Finn had been left all alone in their overly large bed.
He had been cold, and he had been holding Jesse's pillow while his lover had been driving into that fucking dark skinned doctor.
A werewolf.
Finn hadnt realized he was crying until he'd reached up to press against his eyes in an attempt to block out the images. 
But he felt the wetness there, knew his face had to be red and pitiful by now.
He looked like a fool.
Jesse had him looking like a fucking fool.
Finally Finn forced himself to strike out, catching Jesse sharply in his nose. He wanted to be angry and hateful instead of anguished but even as his mates nose cracked and exploded with blood under his tiny fist, there was no relief.  He only felt stricken himself to look into the mans face and know that Law had kissed him there.
Law had kissed him.
"You motherfucker! How dare you come in here and fucking lay your nasty ass hands on me! And your fucking dirty lips. I'll fucking rip those mother fuckers off of you!" The boy swung again, his fist catch at Jesse's mouth.  He was kicking also, anything he could do to knock the alpha away from him. 
"I hate you! I hate that you fucking lured me away from Jeremy just to do this shit to me! What do I have now?  Im fucking alone now.  I dont want your fucking lying ass, and I ruined my relationship with Jeremy for you. Oh and Cameron! Lets not forget that my fucking kid kinda hates my guts because of you! He's a nice sport though right? You mother fucker! You are not worth this. You're not!" The boy was on the verge of hyperventilating, his eyes flickering about the room frantically in search of something he could use to throw at his lover. "I hate that I loved your fucking shit eating smile and how I thought you came in here to coddle me because you fucking missed me. Bullshit you missed me.  Did you miss me when your dick was up his ass?" Finn's hands finally found the necklace around his neck.  It was something Jesse had given him while he was pregnant with Parker.
The boy ripped it away from his neck without so much as flinching, drawing back to throw it at his mate's face. "I hate you because I fucking love you so much and now I look like a fucking idiot! The little pathetic victim that gets cheated on by his fucking God of a boyfriend. I wont be this. Fuck you, Jesse! I fucking love you and I hate you and this is it. I let you make me into this weak ass person who believed in happy endings.  I hate those people and now I just realized holy fuck, I am one of those people! What was I doing actually thinking we had a future? It was mistake to leave Jeremy.  I love Parker but it was a mistake to have him with you. It was a mistake to love you at all.  I should have stayed with Jeremy and married him and had another kid with him and maybe, just maybe my life would have been fucking bearable because this, this is not bearable. Im dying because of you and I hope you feel it. I hate you.  I regret loving you.  I fucking hate you."  Finn lunged to tackle his lover, small fist's planting themselves against the alpha's chest. "Why in the fuck couldnt I be good enough for you? I fucking tried to be a damn werewolf and you wouldnt let me! You fucking wouldnt let me and now you have fucking ruined me! I hate you!"  He was desperate by now, his fingers curled into Jesse's shirt to shake the man in an act of despair. He wanted to keep cursing his lover but he couldn't catch his breath.  His chest felt broken.
Maybe his heart.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Magnets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 7:23 pm

"Don't damn look at me like that." Dallas snapped softly. "I just... I just need a few. Just for tonight." He murmured as he forced himself to stand again at hearing his son banging on their door. "It's not the end of the world, Trafalgar. You don't get it, I need it." The alcohol was like a painkiller for him. And he couldn't remember ever feeling this much pain, not even when Vince had left him. He needed to numb it. Now. He couldn't breathe. He made his way to the door then, opening it and not saying anything, just pulling Sawyer into his arms for a hug. "We're okay, baby. I'm fine." He murmured softly. He didn't want to tell the boy, didn't want him to think badly of his mother.

Jesse found himself out of breath as Finn spoke, not because the boy was on top of him, beating the hell out of him, but because of the words he was saying.
Their love couldn't be a mistake. Parker could not be a mistake. Finn and his love was the best thing that had ever happened to him.
"Finn, please." Jesse pleaded, wanting to reach out and hold the boy but knowing that wasn't the best approach. So he let Finn continue hitting him as he spoke. "Loving me wasn't a mistake. You know Parker wasn't a mistake. Finn, the only mistake was what I did last night. I'm so sorry, I never meant to hurt you. Just please, let me make this up to you. Don't hate me. I didn't sleep with him because he was a wolf or I wanted him, I was just being stupid and drunk. I never get drunk and there's a reason for that. I turn into even more of an idiot than I normally am. Finn, please. You don't have to forgive me now or any time soon, just please give me a chance. I love you so much. You and Park are the only good things in my life. I need you more than anything. Please." He had never looked so pathetic in his life, begging his lover with blood still dripping down his face. But he didn't have time for pride. He would worship the ground Finn walked on if he could just be forgiven. He'd do anything.

Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

Magnets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 9:09 pm

"Oh bullthit dad! Don't you dare lie to me, ethpecially not when it'th tho damn obviouth that you are hurt and mom ith fucking guilty."  Sawyer's hold on his father was fiercely protective, his green eyes smoldering on  his mother as he tried to decipher what was happening that caused his father such pain. 
"Dont cover for me, Dallas.  I dont deserve it oui.  You don't have to be nice to me right now, or consider my feelings.  If you wont let me hold you, at least put yourself first."  Law couldnt bare the intensity of his mates hurt.  He was drowning in it.  If he couldnt coddle Dallas then his son should.  And the boy would surely do a better job if he only knew how serious this was.

The sadness in Jesse's eyes only caused the boy more anguish. What right did Jesse have to go fuck someone else and then feel bad about it? "If you were fucking going to be sorry, you wouldn't have fucking done it, Jesse! You wanted that mother fucker! And now you've fucking had him at my expense so I hope your damn satisfied you gargantuan ass!" Finn had doubled over now, his chest heaving and on fire as he tried to catch his breath.  His knuckles were bruises and split from the harsh blows he'd landed, but still he wanted to continue.  He wanted Jesse to hurt.
But he didn't.  And it made him feel shitty for laying hands on the man.
And that pissed him off.
Finn was completely torn and he felt as though he couldnt breath. His heart was going to stop under all the grief that consumed him.
"Don't you damn make excuses about the alcohol. Don't you fucking dare! There is no excuse for you and what you have fucking done! You can damn eat shit and die for all I care!" 
His words were hateful, but the smell was oddly absent.  Instead the boy reeked of devastation, coupled with his confusion and frustration and  it could only be summarized as the scent of heartbreak. 
"I should fucking leave you right here and fucking now! I should go and beg Jeremy's ass to take me back. How would you feel then, ass wipe? You fucking wouldn't like it, huh? It'd fucking hurt you wouldnt it! And you fucking deserve it asshole!" Finn was talking shit now in his desperation.  He would never beg for Jeremy, especially not now that the man had finally moved on.  But he was willing to say anything to make Jesse understand the weight of what he had done.  All the progress Finn had made in being happy and trusting another person was gone.  Jesse was the enemy. He had turned out just as Finn feared...He'd just made the boy believe in better before dragging him down.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Magnets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 11:26 pm

"I don't need to be held, Law!" Dallas didn't mean to shout, but it simply came out. He was trying not to have a mental breakdown, trying to hold everything in. He just wanted to pretend everything was fine. He wanted to move on, to be pretend this hadn't happened. He sighed then, holding Sawyer close to him. "I'm really going to be fine, Sawyer. Your mom... he made a mistake." He paused, able to hear the faint sound of screaming from down the hall. "I'm going to guess Jesse told Finn." He found that the thought of seeing his alpha made his stomach churn. He was not going to be able to handle that. "He and Jesse, they uh..." He didn't want to say it again. "Got to know each other better last night." He muttered softly, pressing his son so close to him it might hurt the boy. He hid his face in his son's shoulder so the boy wouldn't be able to see his face and the tears he was trying to hold back.

"I-I know there's no excuses, I just wanted you to know I never would have done it if I wasn't drunk." Jesse murmured softly, his head hanging like a child who had just been lectured. "I love you so much Finnick. And you're right, it would hurt me if you left and I do deserve it. But I'm begging you not to do it. Because I love you more than anything and I don't know what I'd do without you. I need you. And I know I don't deserve you r forgiveness but I'll do anything to get it, Finn. I'm so sorry. I'll do anything to fix it." He reached out to take the boy's hand, gripping it tightly. "Please, just give me a chance to fix it."
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

Magnets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 12:18 am

"You do damn need to be held Dallas!"  Law had moved to stand, even stepping towards his lover in the want to take the man into his arms.  He could feel that Dallas was on the urge of a break down, and knew that holding it in was doing nothing to help.  But the doctor was never able to touch his mate.  Sawyer had immediately lashed out to strike him openhanded across the face.  He only did it once, but it was sharp and it left Law stinging.
"You fucking cheated on my dad? What in the fuck ith wrong with you mom? How dare you fucking do thith to him after being all mad and righteous about Britt'th cheating on me! You're no damn better than that. And with Jeththe? The fucking alpha? You don't damn touch him! You thay away from him!" The young werewolf gathered his father completely against his chest, even hoisting Dallas up in order to carry his father out of the room.  He knew what this was like.  If his father felt anything like he had then the man wouldn't want anything to do with Law or Jesse right now other than to kick their asses, and he hadnt seemed to reach that point yet.

"There is no fucking fixing this, you son of a bitch! You have ruined everything! You have fucking ruined me, you bastard!"  Finn struck out again, but this time the blow was much weaker with how heavily his chest was heaving.  For a moment he had even thought that maybe he was suffering a heart attack, but no, he was not so fortunate.  Instead he was left withering in his heartbreak, unable to do anything but simply feel it as it ate away at him. "You got drunk and instead of fucking missing me you were fucking that damned doctor. Do you understand what this is like? No you fucking don't, and you never fucking will but i'll be damned if you are getting out of this without feeling something!"  It was as though his chest were threatening to cave inwards and crush his heart. "I cannot damn believe that you fucking made a fool out me like this! You actually had my stupid ass thinking that you were fucking serious about this mate shit and how you couldnt live without me.  That is such bullshit." Maybe if he was a werewolf too then his lover wouldn't feel the need to screw around on him.  Jesse wouldnt have had to suffer through his harsh pregnancy with Parker and hey, maybe it could even have even made him a bit larger in stature so that he was more satisfying to the alpha. 
But he was not a werewolf and Jesse was not happy with him.
Jesse had felt the need to give his love to someone else. 
How was Finn supposed to forgive him?
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Magnets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 1:42 am

"Aw come on, you can't carry me. I'm the dad." Dallas groaned softly, though he hadn't yet fought it, simply resting in his son's embrace. He was grateful to be taken away from Law, really. But he didn't want to leave the man alone for long. "You can't take me away from him though. I have to stay with him... what if he fucking leaves?" He felt pathetic as soon as the words left his mouth but it was too late to take them back. His fear was out there now. Even though he was hurting, he was afraid of yelling at Law, afraid he'd drive the man away right into Eustass's arms. That was clearly what he wanted anyways. "I'm sorry if this is how you felt with Britt." He murmured finally, submitting and allowing himself to feel the pain fully.

"No, Finn please don't think that." Jesse pleaded, trying to pretend he was not on the verge of tears. He reached out, holding onto the hem of Finn's shirt desperately. "The mate thing, it's so real. I can't live without you. I need you and I don't know why I had to mess everything up and risk losing you. You are really my soul mate. We're meant to be. I know because I can feel everything you're feeling Finn. I can feel how bad you're hurting and I hate myself for it. I don't deserve you but I need you. I know you should hate me and you have every right to but I'm begging you Finn, please don't hate me."
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

Magnets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 5:27 pm

"Dad, that'th tho fucking thupid."  Sawyer paused to glance back as he felt his mothers presence drift into the hall.  Law was standing in the doorway to his and Dallas's room, his dark fingers partially out stretched as if he were aching to go after his mate.  The man made no move to follow though, but not because of Sawyer's snarling at him.  It was more so that he could feel that his mate didn't want to see him at this point.  He understood that.
But fuck, it was killing him.
He was supposed to hold Dallas.
Never hurt him like this.
Sawyer snapped his jaws once more in warning at the man before continuing the walk to his bedroom.  He kicked the door shut with unnecessary force, but it was again to let his mother known that he was not welcome. 
Not after what he had done.
Sawyer knew this pain, almost better than anyone.  He couldnt bare the thought of his father going through such a thing.
"Lithen to me, dad."  The young werewolf had settled himself onto the mattress, pulling his father up so that he could embrace the man fully, even reaching down to pull the covers over then before finally glancing back to the mans gaze. 
"If he wanth to fucking leave then let him go. You can't live like thith.  And you can't juth forgive him becauthe I know that it never workth.  No matter what, you will never really forgive him...."  It pained Sawyer to talk about it, to admit that after all this time he was still being eaten away by the knowledge that everyone knew what it was like to love his mate, touch his mate...
The boy was sick just thinking about it. 

"Stop fucking looking at me like that, you dont damn get to look at me and fucking hold onto me anymore!"  The boy slapped Jesse's hands way from him, teeth bared in hurt as he moved to fist tears away from his eyes.  "If you loved me you wouldnt have done this, Jesse! You damn know how hard it was for me to damn come into this shit and have a family with you! I fucking wanted your baby! I knew it could kill me and I wanted it anyways! With Jeremy I had a perfectly healthy pregnancy and I still didnt want it with him! I had fucking made progress! And look at you! You've fucking taken it all away from me in one fucking night! Don't you dare ask me not to hate you!" Finn was yanking away from the man then, wanting to lash but too exhausted at this point to bring himself to swing. "I wanted to marry you, you son of a bitch! And you fucking cheated on me! You made me love you and then you fucking snatched my world out from under me.  I hate you. I hate that I love you.  I fucking never want to see you again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Magnets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Magnets
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: SmutFest! :: SmutFest!-
Jump to: