Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Magnets

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Magnets - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 6:09 pm

"I can't let him go, Sawyer. Just like you couldn't let Brit t go. He's the best thing that ever happened to me, he gave me you and Sinclair. I love him. I just wish... I just wish I could forget that he did it and pretend it never happened. I wish I could just fucking believe him when he said it didn't mean anything." It made his chest hurt to think about it but he wanted to talk about it. He knew he needed to get it out somehow and Sawyer was the only way.

"I know how hard it was for you, baby, believe me. And I know you've been making so much progress and so have I! You changed me too, Finnick." He didn't bother trying not to cry then, wanting to hold the boy but not wanting to get pushed away again. "I'm so sorry and I'm never going to be able to make it up to you but I want to try." He felt a sharp pain in his chest when Finn said he had wanted to marry him. "And I know you won't want to marry me still after all this but just the fact that you wanted to makes me want to try even harder to fix this. I don't want to hurt you, Finn. I know it's too late to take it back, but God, I wish I could." He was still pleading when there was the sound of banging on their door.
"Mom?" Cameron's voice called. "Are you okay? I can hear yelling from down the hall." He couldn't make out what the man was saying, he could only hear loud sounds coming from his mother's room.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

Magnets - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 7:42 pm

"Thometimeth with Britt, I knew it didn't mean anything to him.  It wath juth thex and he wouldnt even thay he wath thorry."  That had bothered him too, but it was nothing like his knowing how Britt still harbored serious feelings for Bellamy.   "It wathn't any better like that though. When Britt really felt thomething for one of thethe men I alwayth knew.  You can thmell it on them, dad.  My mate thill hath love for the tholdier man.  I feel it whenever Britt lookth at him."  Sawyer pressed his father closer, his arms comforting as they rubbed the mans back. "You'll know when you have to really be worried. You will fell it in your heart.  I know that doethn't really help you right now but honethly nothing will."  Sawyer knew this from experience.  This was a wound that nothing could numb.

Finn immediately straightened himself at the sound of his sons voice.  He couldnt let Cameron see him like this, not when the boy already had so much going on in his life. 
Not when he could tell that Cameron still harbored some resentment for his ruining their family.  What would the boy do if he knew that Finn had left Jeremy for nothing?  Just to come and start another failing family.
Unimaginable.
"Im fucking fine, Cam.  We're just damn talking."  The boy was roughly trying to swipe his face clean, but nothing helped when the tears refused to stop coming. "Go get Parker and go the hell down stairs for a while." He couldnt have his children knowing anything right now, not when he was still lost on what to do.  They would be looking to him for answers.
But he didnt have any.
And it was all Jesse's fault.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Magnets - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 8:30 pm

"He said they got drunk... that's why it happened. But if there's one thing I know, it's how getting drunk makes you feel. When you get drunk, you do the shit you wish you could do when you were sober but you can't. And all the times I've gotten shitfaced, never once have I even thought about touching someone other than your mother. I'm sorry you had to go through this so much, baby." He sighed finally, not wanting to truly tell his son all the fears he harbored about not being good enough. He would not allow himself to sound that pathetic in front of his baby. He was supposed to be strong for the boy.

"Mommy please?" Cameron spoke gently. It'd been years since he'd called the man mommy. Mom was most common, momma slipped out sometimes, but mommy he hadn't said since he was maybe eight years old. But he was worried. He wanted Finn to know he could still talk to him, that he was still his mommy and he wasn't hated for breaking up their family. "You're not fine, I can tell. Just... open the door and let me see you. And then I'll go and leave you alone and tell Park you're fine. But if Park hears you on his own he's going to come over here and he's strong enough to break down the door. So just hurry and let me hug you for a minute." He could swear he heard tears in his mother's voice and it had been so long since he'd seen that. He was terrified. What the hell was going on? And Jesse was strangely silent, not assuring Cameron that they were fine. Finally, his worries caused him to speak again. "Momma, if he fucking hit you I'm going to kill him. I don't give a shit if he's a werewolf or not." He meant it too. He would murder that bastard with his bare hands.

Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

Magnets - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 1:50 am

"Damn. I gueth im juth a violent fucker then becauthe when I get drunk I never want to thcrew around.  And believe me, I like Cameron  lot thill."  It was said in a lame attempt to lighten the mood, Sawyer's hold on Dallas tightening with his need to comfort the man.  "But inthead when im thit fathed I juth want to beat every one'th ath.  Well not everyone...Juth the people who have touched my mate." He knew that wasnt going to really help, but what else was he to say?  Agree?  He hated to think his mother was like that.  Especially after the man had given Britt such hell. 
Pathetic.
Unforgivable. 
"Anywayth, there ith no excuthe. Mom and Jeththe will both be fucking hearing from me about thith.  I can tell that you're hurting.  They damn have you feeling like leth than. Like you aren't good enough."  Sawyer knew this feeling better than any.  He had spent many nights wondering why he was never enough for his lover. And even after Britt had stopped sleeping around, Sawyer couldn't help but feel as though he were still in competition with these other men.  They had all been different and desirable in some way, a way that he obviously wasnt able to reach himself.  

Finn could have hit his knees as the boy called him 'mommy'.  He could remember clearly the last time that had ever happened.  Cameron had been only eight years old, and he'd suffered some nightmare.  It had been late when the tiny blonde boy had appeared at his bedside, reaching for his hand and asking something along the lines of "Mommy can I sleep with you tonight?"  Finn had pulled the boy up immediately, and Cameron had slept between he and Jeremy that night, completely safe and comforted in his parents embrace.  Even Finn had held him, until light was spilling through the window. That day had been a good day.  He and Jeremy had never fought.  Instead Jeremy had made breakfast and Finn had given their baby a bath.  They had gone to the park where they played hide and seek with the boy before finally going back to the freak show to prepare and watch Jeremy perform that night.  It had been the last time Cameron called him mommy, and the last time he could remember being truly happy with Jeremy.
He almost wished he could go back to that.
Jeremy.
But he had given all of that away the moment his lips had met Jesse's.  There was no turning back now.
Finn used his shirt to dry his face, even wiping the blood away from his hands before finally making his way over to their bedroom door.  He only cracked it enough for him to slip outside, though.  He didn't want his son seeing Jesse and all the blood dripping down the alpha's face, or the tears that had paved a fine road through the sea of red. 
"Alright, baby.  Here I am. Im fine."  The mans voice was softer now, an attempt to make up for his harsher tones when earlier answering the door. Cameron had only been checking on him. "And Jesse doesn't have the mother fucking balls to hit me." That he was still certain of, even if he had been wrong about the alpha's love for him. "He's just showing his fucking ass.  Im about to leave for a little while though so it wont damned matter." Maybe he could go to Mathias.  That way Cameron could come too if he wanted, it would get the boys mind off of him and their problems.  Mathias never failed to take care of his Cam.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Magnets - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 3:35 am

"They do." Dallas sighed as he admitted this, resting his head against his son's shoulder. "It's just... I'm no alpha. I always worried about your mom's old mate, Eustass. You know he was an alpha too. It sort of bothered me, wondering if I wasn't as good as he was. But when he came and your mom chose me, I thought it was over. But now... fuck, I don't know. Maybe your mom just has a fucking thing for alphas." He just wasn't enough. He could never possess the strength of an alpha, unless he actually became one. "I'm scared I'm never going to be good enough for him."

Cameron immediately pulled his mother into his arms, hugging him close.
"Momma, what do you mean you're leaving? Where are you going? Will you tell me what the hell is going on? Do I need to beat his ass?" He took the man's face in his hands, forcing him to look him in the eyes. "I love you mommy. I just want you to be okay."
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

Magnets - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 3:58 am

"That'th bullthit.  Mom ith lucky to have you.  No one elthe would put up with hith ath."  Sawyer growled softly, his hold on Dallas tightening as though to protect the man.  He couldn't bare the thought of his father feeling such things.  He knew that pain.
He had never thought his parents would go through it.  No matter how much they fought, Sawyer had never expected this level of betrayal from his mother.
Truly the young wolf was disappointed.
"You are too damn good for him dad. Even trying to forgive him for thith thit.  He doethn't detherve your forgiveneth. He detherveth to have hith ath beat." It was even worse with Jesse being an alpha.  How was he supposed to talk his father down from this when it seemed to obvious that the man was right, and Law really had an affinity for alphas?

"I mean...I can't fucking stay here right now baby. I think im going to fucking call Mathias and see if he's in town.  I'll crash at his place."  Finn took a deep breath to calm himself, although it did nothing compared to the feeling of Cameron's arms around him.  His son seemed to be the only thing capable of soothing him.  But he couldn't lay this on his baby, he refused.  He had already fucked up beyond repair. If nearly aborting the boy hadnt been enough to make Cameron hate him, Finn was certain that his breaking up the family and running Jeremy off to Kendrick had tipped the scale. And now to tell him what?  He was heart broken?  Hurt like he had hurt Jeremy?
And it was all his own fault for ever trusting Jesse.
He should've married his Marilyn when he had the chance.
"You just need to stay out of this alright? I love you and I appreciate you wanting to beat his ass but I will fucking handle him. I want you to just damn relax and be a kid for once."  The man leaned upwards to press a kiss against Cameron's chin.  The boy had gotten his stature from Jeremy, leaving him several inches taller than his mother.  But Finn never allowed this to stop him from reaching up to rain kisses upon his sons face.  
Cameron was his first born, and the only piece of Jeremy he had left.
The boy was the closest thing in the word to his heart. 
"You can damn come with me though if you want.  You know that Mathias is fucking loaded and shit.  He has a pool and damn who knows what else. Plus he's always thrilled to see you."  
Finn gave many reasons for Cameron to come with him, all except the ones that truly mattered.
He needed his son.
He didnt want to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Magnets - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 4:22 am

"I have to forgive him though, baby. Because he is the love of my life and I need him to breathe. It hurt just being away from him for one night. I can't live without him." Dallas sighed heavily. "It would be so much easier to forgive the man if it had just been a mistake, a quick fling with someone he hadn't known. This was so much harder, knowing Law was attracted to the man and he would still have to see him every day. He just wanted to stop hurting. "I'm sure you know that feeling. You're still with Britt, after all."

"Of course, momma. I'd love to go with you. You know I love uncle Matt." He smiled softly, pressing his lips to his mother's forehead. "Just let me go pack some things up and check on somebody and I'll be right back. Get your stuff ready too, okay?" He never even hesitated when his mother said he could go. He could tell the man wanted him to be there and he never let his mother suffer through anything alone.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

Magnets - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 4:56 am

"Well yeah, but I don't have kidth with Britt."  Sawyer grumbled in irritation, his lips pressing warmly against Dallas's cheek.  "It ith different with you and mom.  Ith worthe.  Britt didn't make vowth to love me and honor me or any thit like that but mom did and he fucked them up."  It was obvious by the burning hate in the young wolf's green eyes that he viewed this as unforgivable.  "And he wath giving Britt thuch a hard time over it...I think you thould at leath find thome way to make him really thorry." For him, it had been when he'd slept with Cameron.  That had finally broken Britt into staying faithful. 
Maybe his father should try something along those lines. 

Finn watched the boy disappear from sight before slipping back into the bedroom with Jesse, his face moved in an expression of anguish.  He didn't want to leave.  This room was his home.
Jesse was his home.
But he couldnt be here anymore.
"Im fucking leaving, Jesse. Cameron is coming with me and im fucking going to give Parker the same option. You can do whatever you fucking want with that bitch of a doctor now."  He wasn't considering Dallas.  Nothing in the world but Jesse seemed to matter in these moments. Finn hated himself for causing the man to bleed but at the same time he was glad he'd done something, even if it hadnt made him feel better. 
"So im just getting my shit and you can rot in hell."  The man was slowly moving around the room, picking out his clothes and all the small things that meant anything to him.
A family picture.
His collection of necklaces and rings the alpha had gifted him with through the yeas, which he'd swore he was going to sell even though he had no real intent to do so.  He wanted Jesse to ache in any way possible. 
The last item being an old long sleeved shirt that the man had kept hidden in the back of his dresser.  It was what Jesse had worn the day he'd appeared on Jeremy's doorstep to steal Finn away.
Everything else the man could keep for all Finn was concerned.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Magnets - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 8:38 am

"I don't know... I don't want to hurt him." Dallas groaned softly. "I think he's already sorry." If he wasn't, he was going to be if Dallas actually found himself drinking tonight. "Do you ever regret what you did to make Britt sorry? Sleeping with Cam?" Britt had definitely deserved it in Dallas's eyes. But he wanted to know, if he did something like that, would it haunt him years later? Even if Law deserved it, would he feel guilty for hurting his lover?
He glanced up as Cam himself popped his head in the door.
"Hey, sorry for interrupting. I just heard my mom yelling so I went to check on him first but I also thought I heard Sawyer yelling too earlier." Cam smiled softly at Dallas, concerned to see the tears on the man's face. "I just wanted to see if everything was alright." He still cared about Sawyer, even if he had been hurt that night they slept together again, only to have Sawyer leave in the morning. His mother came first, of course, but Sawyer was the only other person in here he cared for besides Parker.

"Finnick please." Jesse finally got to his feet, sitting on the edge of the bed as he watched his mate gathering things from around the room. "You... Will you be coming back?" God, he'd really fucked up this time. He could be losing his mate.
He hated it. If Finn left, he wanted to go find someone to talk to, to keep him company. He wanted Law. Not in a sexual way, he just wanted the man to talk to. He considered him a friend. But now they'd fucked it up, they could never talk alone together without people thinking they were doing more.
He considered calling Roman then. He could only hope Parker didn't decide to accompany his mother. But hell, who was he kidding? Parker would probably hate him too. He deserved to be hated.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

Magnets - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 6:20 pm

Sawyer had paused at his fathers question, his chest constricting at the thought of his last night spent with Cameron.  It wasnt because of how he had hurt Britt though...
"Dad, I did not go to Cameron wanting to make Britt thorry.  I wath done with my relationthip and I thought it wath over...And I gueth Cam ith juth home to me.  He might alwayth be home in thome way.  I made love to him for me, becauthe I really loved him.  It had nothing to do with Britt, even if I wath thill hurting.  Cam wath never a rebound.  If not for Britt...If not for Britt he would be my endgame, im thure. I thill love him.  I alwayth will.  He wath my firth everything."  The young werewolf let out a soft sigh, his green eyes shining with guilt. "I do regret it though, but only becauthe I hurt Cameron by making love to him and then leaving.  That ith what I regret.  Cauthing him pain....But that ith all. Otherwithe....I wouldnt trade our lath night for anything elthe in the world." The werewolf glanced up as Cameron finally entered the room, his cheeks immediately flaring at the possibility of the boy having heard anything he said. 
"Hey Cam.  Im fine, but my dad ith kinda hurt.  And im kicking Jethe'th ath later if you want to thee it.  You can even help if you want.  I think I heard your mom thcreaming too earlier."  The entire home and anyone within a fifteen mile radius had heard Finn's mental melt down. "Are you okay?"  He knew the boy hated Jesse as it was, and while Cameron may still harbor some rough feelings over the ending of his family, he still loved his mother.  Sawyer would be triple pissed if it turned out Jesse was causing his best friend pain as well. 

"Will I have a fucking  reason to?"  Finn was shaking his head, chest aching as he tried to pull himself together.  He couldnt handle this.  He didnt want to leave his home.
He didnt want to risk running Jesse back off to that damned doctor.
"I can't damn live like this, wondering about you going off to fuck someone else the moment my back is turned.  I can't.  I fucking wont.  I was never supposed to be a fucking fool. You fucking made me this way."  Finn hissed out accusingly, his heart dropping as he turned to see Parker watching them. 
"Made you what fucking way?"  Th young werewolf was standing in the doorway, having picked the lock and edged quietly through the opening in an attempt to hear what was happening between his parents. 
"What in the holy fuck are you talking about, mom? Dad hasn't fucked around on you. Right?"  The boy was looking to Jesse now, head cocked to the side in frustrated confusion.  He had seen his parents fight but never like this.  His mother was crying.
His father was crying.
He had never seen either of them on that level of emotional before.  Something had to be terribly wrong.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Magnets - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 6:52 pm

Cameron had worn a light smile, guilty of having heard some of Sawyer's last words. He didn't know the entire conversation but he was pleased to hear he was being mentioned. But the smile faded as he heard that Jesse had something to do with Dallas being hurt too. What had the man done?
"What did Jesse do? I'm all for you kicking his ass but mom won't tell me what's wrong. I know Jesse had to do with it." Then it hit him. Jesse and Law had been gone last night and now suddenly both of their lovers were upset with them. It didn't take a genius to put it together.

Jesse had already had his mouth open to plead with Finn once more when he saw his son in the doorway.
"Park..." He didn't know what to say. He couldn't lie to the boy, he was going to find out eventually. But he didn't want to tell him, didn't want to watch the disappointment and hurt on his son's face. He was going to tear their family apart, just like he had done to Cam. "It was a mistake." That was all he could say, hanging his head then as he reached out for Finn once more. "You don't have to worry about it ever happening again, Finn. It's not like that, I swear."
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

Magnets - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 7:31 pm

"Jethe and my mom fucked around lath night and now they are both expecting forgiveneth or thome thit."  Sawyer scowled at the thought, his heart constricting with hurt for what his mother had done.  They were supposed to be a family.  Things were finally beginning to settle down and they were really happy for once.
And now this.
It made the young werewolf sick with disappointment. 
"My dad might forgive mom but I thure at hell wont.  And juth watch, im going to fucking over throw Jethe ath alpha one day."

"I didn't fucking think it was like that but you damn showed me different you fuckass!"  The smaller man slapped Jesse's hands away once more, but this time stepping forward himself to shove the alpha backwards.  "You fucking proved to me that I was right and this family was a fucking mistake. You are a fucking mistake! Loving you a-and trusting you to love me, too...It was all just some sick ass joke that you played along with.  So fuck you! Tell Parker what you damn did! I'm not doing your dirty work for you. But im glad you're fucking ashamed.  You should be." He hadn't realized it in all his rage, but even as he spoke he was wearing one of Jesse's shirts. The alpha had given it to him the day he left, asking him to wash it because he'd worn it out and around.  Finn never washed it though.  It had smelled so much like his lover...The boy had slipped it on instead, and proceeded to inhale the collar any time he felt particularly lonely without Jesse's presence to keep him warm.
Now though the boy was looking down at himself, and noticing his lovers blood and their tears mingling against the front of the shirt, marring the spot he had inhaled in order to feel the man was with him.  It was as though the cloth was mocking him now, reminding him of how pathetic he had been, huddling against Jesse's pillow while his mate had been loving someone else. 
So the boy pulled it off, nearly ripping the shirt at the collar as he tore it away from his body. He didn't want to be this person anymore.  He had to get away from this.
All of it.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Magnets - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 8:46 pm

"I can't fucking believe him." Cameron shook his head, really tempted to go back down there and kick Jesse's ass. But his mother hadn't wanted him to know, so obviously he wouldn't want that right now. He was just glad Sawyer was going to take care of the man for him. "I hope you do take over, Sawyer. You'd be a much better alpha. And then you can give me the bite because I wouldn't mind being in a pack if it's led by you." He smirked lightly at his former lover before glancing to Dallas again. "I'm really sorry, Dallas."
"Thanks kid." Dallas gave the boy as much of a smile as he could manage. He had always enjoyed Cameron being with his son, certainly preferred him to Britt.

"It was never a joke, Finn. I wasn't trying to trick you, I promise." Jesse pleaded softly, clutching the shirt to his chest when it was thrown off. "Finnick, please, I just need a second chance. I'll never make you doubt me again." He hated his son seeing him so weak, but he knew he had no choice. He couldn't think of his pride right now.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

Magnets - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 10:58 pm

"Hah.  I like you juth fine the way you are.  In fact, I love you.  Tho I wont be giving you any kind of bite when im alpha."  He wouldnt mind leaving Cameron with a few more love bites though.  He had loved seeing evidence of their coupling on the boy.
He truly did miss Cameron, he simply did his best to ignore it.  He was in love with Britt and he never wanted to hurt his mate in the way the boy had hurt him. "But I will kill Jethe and me and you can hide the body together." As he spoke, his was still stroking Dallas's back.  He wanted to desperately to shoulder some of the mans pain but there was nothing he could do about this.  The hurt was too deep.

"Stop fucking looking at me like that!" Finn flinched at the used of his given name, his heart hollow where it was once warm at the sound. "You don't fucking get to call me Finnick anymore, you bastard! And quit with the damned begging! Its fucking pathetic, Jesse. You have us fucking looking pathetic infront of the damned kid!" Finn's scowl was nearly hateful as he glanced back to Parker who was still standing in the doorway.  The boy looked completely distraught by this point, his bright blue eyes shifting between his parents in a state of panic.  He couldn't grasp what was happening in front of him.  There was no way he was watching the end of his parent's marriage unfold. 
Impossible.
And yet here he was, watching numbly as Finn moved around to pack his things with quivering shoulders, while his father was left standing and pleading for some second chance. The tears streaking the mans face was enough to nearly have Parker in tears himself.
"Daddy? What in the fucks going on? M-Make mom stop! Both of you fucking stop!" He couldnt handle this.  He saw what it did to Cameron....
This couldnt happen to him.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Magnets - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 11:35 pm

"That sounds great. I'll definitely help you hide the body. But you gotta wait til I get back to do it, alright? Mom and I are going to stay at my uncle's house for a little bit. I don't know when I'll be back." He smiled softly at the boy, pausing when he heard Parker's voice now coming from down the hall. "See you guys later then." He gave Dallas one more sympathetic smile before darting off down the hallway.
"You don't have to kill Jesse, babe." Dallas sighed heavily. He had to admit, it was tempting because then he would be an alpha, he could give Law what he wanted. But he was no murderer. "I'm just going to have to suck it up."

Jesse stopped when he realized what his lover said was true. He was making them both look bad in front of their son and hurting him by making him watch as they fought.
"Baby... everything's going to be okay, alright?" He promised as he stood, using the shirt to wipe some of the blood off of his face before approaching the boy and pulling him in for a hug. "Your mom and I are going to be fine... I just made a really stupid mistake and he and Cam are going to your uncle Mathias's house for a while to think things over." He didn't want to admit that this could be the end of things. He refused to accept it. And even if it was, he didn't want to tell Parker, certainly. "You can go with them if you want, or you could stay here with me." He tried to truly give the boy an option, but it was clear that he wanted the boy to stay.
As Cam had made his way back down the hall, he nearly ran into Ouija, who had gotten out of bed at the first sound of his mate's distress. Cam attempted to stop the boy, knowing Parker wouldn't want his lover to see him like this and his mother wouldn't want everyone in the damn house knowing, but Ouija refused, appearing by his lover's side only moments later to take the boy into his arms.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

Magnets - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 11:56 pm

"Dad, I want to kill Jethe."  Sawyer pressed a sloppy kiss against his father's cheek, hands still rubbing soothing circles into the mans back.  "He fucking hurt you.  And it'th mom'th fault too, but Jethe ith the alpha.  He ith thuppothed to protect uth.  He juth fucking ruined everything..."  His mother could be a traitors bitch, but his leader, the man he was supposed to look up too...Jesse couldn't do these things without catching Sawyer's hate. 
"I thought he wath your friend. I actually thought he wath a good alpha but man, he fucked up. Good men don't do thethe thingth." His father deserved better.  A better lover and a better leader. 

Parker wasn't allowing himself to be held or coddled though, not when his father's nose was still dripping blood and it as confirmed that his mother and brother were truly leaving.
How could half of his family just be leaving like that? 
"Im not fucking going any damned where! And they fucking can't either! I wont fucking let them. Dad, we can't fucking let them!" The last thing Parker wanted at this point was for his mate to witness this as well.  And him...He could feel the heat in his cheeks, knew he was probably red faced and teary eyed.  He couldn't handle seeing his father crying.  And the way his mother kept cursing and hitting...
It was too much for the young werewolf to bare.
And now Ouija was watching it, too.
"You just fucking go your ass back to bed. Fuck, you usually sleep for another hour. Go!"  Parker was gently nudging his mate away from him and towards the door.  He had worked so hard to become a man in his best friends eyes, he couldn't stand to lose all of his progress just because his parent's had decided to have a fall out. 
The boy was turning back to Jesse then, reaching out with a quivering hand to wipe the still dribbling blood away from his fathers nose and lip. It made him so angry that tears were springing to his eyes then.  How could his mother do this?  Since when was hitting ever okay?
"Mom! What in the holy fucking shit is this? I don't give a damn what he did, you can't fucking hit him! You have no damned right!" Parker had turned on Finn, his upper lip curled into a snarl that nearly mirrored that of his mothers. 
"Jesse, get your mother fucking brat before I do." The smaller man was seething at this point, unable to handle the stress of his cheating lover and his son who's only concern seemed to be Jesse and his superficial bleeding. 
What about Finn and his shattered heart?
"All of you bastards just get the hell out and let me fucking pack!"  He'd never sounded so harsh and hateful in his life as he did in these moments, daring any of them to refuse him.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Magnets - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 12:38 am

"Even good people fuck up. I've fucked up before." Dallas sighed heavily, resting his head on his son's chest. "Thank you for just laying with me, baby. I know you'd probably rather be over with Britt right now but I'm glad I have you here." He didn't know what he'd be doing if he didn't have his son here with him.

Jesse had been hurting already, but hearing Finn call Parker only his son caused him so much pain he nearly doubled over.
"Finn... you can hate me, you can go do whatever you need to do and I'll leave you alone. Just please don't talk about him like he's just mine. Don't do that." His voice wasn't mad, instead it was even more desperate than before. He could not let his son hurt because of him. He was sure he'd never felt pain like this before in his life. He knew Finn was mad at him but he'd never expected the man to take it out on their child, act like he wasn't even his anymore just because Jesse had fucked up. He pressed Parker tight into his arms, wanting to apologize to the boy for all the pain he was causing him. And the boy was still on his side. He didn't deserve it, but he was grateful for it. "Don't yell at your mom for hitting me, I'm fine. You know I'll heal."
Ouija had merely moved back a few steps, still standing outside the door, almost glaring at Finn. He didn't know the whole story, all he knew was that Parker seemed upset with Finn, so he backed his lover up.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

Magnets - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 8:25 pm

"Britt ith fine.  He ith probably glad to be rid of me for a while."  The young werewolf huffed softly, irritated that his father was concerned with anything other than himself and his own pain.   But that was Dallas.  He worried about everyone but himself.
So that was Sawyer's job.  Especially since it seemed his mother had given up his rights to it.
"You thop worrying about everything.  I want to be here with you.  There ith no where elthe i'd want to be right now.  You're my dad. And you've been my hero ever thince I can remember.  I love you."  His mother was lucky that Dallas had been watching, or else Sawyer would have given the man a true piece of his mind. 

Finn knew he was wrong, but he was past the point of apologies.  Later the guilt would make him regret his words, but for now, in his anger, he meant them. He felt completely betrayed.  Jesse had cheated on him and somehow still, Parker was on his side. 
But Finn had to remind himself that Jesse was indeed the boys father,  It wasnt Parker's fault for being outraged at the sight of the mans blood. He himself still ached to see the red wetnessdribbling down his lovers chin.  He had done it out of spite, but now his heart was breaking to think he had stooped so low.  Hitting had been a problem in his and Jeremy's relationship.  He had never been able to keep his hands off the man when they were fighting...But with Jesse it was so rare.  Even now, this was the first time he'd ever actually drawn blood.  He couldnt say he was proud of himself.
He should have just walked away.
"I didn't fucking mean to make it damn sound like I was disowning Park or any shit like that! Just get him out of my fucking sight.  You too, Jesse.  Just get the hell out.  You've done enough." The smaller man motioned to Parker and the harsh glare the boy wore as he stared his mother down.  
"What in the fuck has he even done, mom? From the looks of it you're the only fucking one at fault here! I don't give a shit if dad heals, its still fucking wrong to hit him! You don't fucking put your hands on my dad! Dammit!"  Parker was snapping his jaws at Finn in warning, his blue eyes fierce as he pressed Jesse closer against him.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Magnets - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 8:50 pm

"I love you too Sawyer. You know, I couldn't have asked for a better son." Dallas smiled softly at the boy, pressing a kiss to his forehead. "Thank you, for everything." He couldn't deny that hearing Sawyer call him his hero made his heart swell with pride. The boy knew just how to cheer him up. "I feel like we haven't laid like this in forever. I remember holding you when you were just a baby still. You would sleep on my chest and Sinclair would sleep on your mom's. Well, your mom would try to get him on his chest but he'd just squirm over until he could reach out to touch you. Even then, he followed you around everywhere." Dallas smiled fondly at the memory, though it made him ache to have Law in here laying with him.

Jesse could only stare hopelessly at Finn for a moment before he forced himself to look away, merely holding Parker tighter against him.
"He's right, Park. I'm the one in the wrong here, okay? Let's just go somewhere until he calms down, how's that sound?" He was trying to stay calm, be a rock for his son to lean on in this hard time. But his chest was tight and it got harder to breathe by the minute. "Maybe we can go down to the batting cages, we haven't done that in a while." Truly, they hadn't done it since Parker was about ten years old. "Ouija can even come if he wants. Or if you don't feel like that we could go to my parent's house. Ouija can come there too, they haven't met him yet." Jesse was slightly rambling, trying to distract himself. He just needed to get out of here. And he wanted to get Parker out too before Finn could hurt him in his anger. He knew his lover would regret anything he said later on.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

Magnets - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 7:06 pm

"He doethn't do that anymore."  Sawyer's voice was soft, and even laced with regret as he thought of his dwindling relationship with Sinclair.  They had been so close at one point...
But now that they had lives of their own, they hardly ever spent any time together. 
He missed his brother.
"I mith it though.  He uthed to be like a thecond thadow.  I never had to be alone."  Sometimes he wished he could go back to that.
"We thould thpend more time together ath a family."  The young werewolf wouldnt admit it, but he was nervous to think of his parents relationship being damaged in such a way.  What if they really did split up?
What if they never got to lay together again? 

"Your parents fucking hate me and mom, remember? And if they fucking snoot their noes up at Ouija i'll have to fucking kick their asses."  Parker grumbled his irritation, reaching down to clutch at his fathers hand tightly.  He could feel the mans pain, and found himself desperate to make it stop.  "Lets go to the damned batting cages.  You havent taken me here in for fucking ever.  And I think you need a fucking break from mom." The words were said out of spite, but Finn was beyond listening to them.  Instead the man had laid back onto the bed, staring now aimlessly at the ceiling. He couldnt understand what had happened to his life.  It seemed only a few hours ago he was laying in this same spot, blissfully unaware and waiting for his mates warmth so that his life could continue.  Everything seemed to stop whenever Jesse was gone....
And now there was no turning back.  Everything was cold, just like it used to be when he was with Jeremy.  The tension and the words, how they touched.
There was no warmth left.
And yet, it still felt somehow colder to hear his son speaking of how they needed a break from eachother.
How Jesse needed a break from him.
Maybe that had been his reason for cheating all along.  Despite how well he took all the mood swings and the harsh words, he had to get tired of it at some point.
Finn had run him off.  It as partially his fault Jesse had cheated.
The man needed a break from him.
A break from their love.
The thoughts were soul stealing.  They left Finn quivering and cold.  How could this really be happening to him?  They had a family, with kids and the possibility of marriage.  They were happy.
They had been so happy.
Or was that just his imagination?
Was this how Jeremy felt?  As though he had been the only one blissfully happy in the relationship while his lover was desperately searching for a way out? Desperate enough to fuck around and ruin a family.
This was karma coming back for him.  Finn was certain of it.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Magnets - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 7:26 pm

"We should. I think it'd be good for all of us." Dallas smiled softly, letting his lips linger against his son's temple. He could smell the boy's nerves, how he was worrying about their family. "And don't worry, okay? Me and your mom are going to be fine... it's just going to take a little while to get back to normal." He felt bad for Parker, though, knowing that his parents might not be able to fix things so easily.

"I don't want a break from your mom." Jesse spoke softly, glancing back at his lover lying on their bed. "But I guess he needs a break from me for a while. Let's go." He nodded, taking his son's hand and reluctantly moving towards the door, as if hoping Finn would call out and stop him from leaving.
Cameron slid in the door past them, moving to lie down beside his mother and take the man into his arms.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

Magnets - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 1:07 am

"That'th the thing though dad, ith it ever going to be 'normal' again?"  Sawyer knew from experience that certain pains never truly faded.  "I don't think you underthand becauthe you are thill in thock. But at thome point ith going to hit you and thing'th are not going to be okay anymore." The young werewolf had tried to suck it up and go back to a sense of normalcy too after his mates infidelity, but no matter what he did it always seemed as though his heart was threatening to burst in his chest.  Eventually he always wound up breaking down to Britt, sometimes violently sometimes not.  But it never failed.
The stress was simply too much for one to handle on their own. And even when there was help it was never easy, and it was never truly repaired.  There would always be some doubt.

Finn had never been more tempted to call out to the alpha in his life.  He didn't want Jesse to leave him alone.  He didn't trust the man to leave him again.
What if he ever even came back this time?
What if he and Law met up and decided to just run off together.
Or of course they could just come back and kick he and Dallas to the curb.
Finn hated that he had these thoughts now.  Before today, he had never truly worried abut Jesse hurting him in such a way, leaving him alone to handle himself.
This was hell.
He was in hell.
"This is fucking karma, isn't it Cam?"  The man all but tangled himself around his son, his lithe body trembling as he thought of his former lover.
The father of his first born.
"I fucking did this to Jeremy, didn't I?  I fucking hurt him like this and then I damned left him alone.  I deserve this, don't I? I deserve to rot in hell if I ever made my Marilyn feel this way. Holy fucking shit."  Finn was clutching at his heart now, tears pricking his eyes as he imagined Jeremy in the same state, except he was all alone.  There was no one to stroke his irritatingly bleached blonde hair or hold him when his anxiety got the best of him.  And even after while Jeremy was trying to repair himself, no one was there to admire how wicked his smile could be or bitch at him about his bony hips.  Kendrick was around but Finn was certain that no one could love Jeremy like he had.
And he had stopped to go and start a family with Jesse.
This served him right.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Magnets - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 1:57 am

"It's going to be normal, just give me some time to work it out. I always come through for you, don't I?" Dallas smiled softly at his son, attempting to go back to normal already, even though he was still hurting terribly. He couldn't put all of this on his baby. He had to handle it on his own.
He still needed that drink, but he didn't want to let Sawyer witness him doing that, not again.

"Mom, you don't deserve to rot in hell for this." Cameron sighed softly, stroking the man's hair as he pressed him close. Cuddling with Cameron felt much like cuddling with Jeremy. They were both pale, always cold, and far too bony. "I'm sure dad hurt after you left, but it's not your fault you found someone else you love more." It even hurt Cameron to say it. He had always thought his parents were the definition of love, even if they didn't show it in the most conventional ways. He'd thought that was how love was supposed to be until he'd met Kendrick and the man had shown him otherwise. It pained him to see Finn now, happier with Jesse than he had ever been with his father. But he never wanted to make Finn feel guilty for leaving the man. He was happier now so Cameron wished he could be happy for him. "And this isn't karma. Jesse cheating on you... that's a hell of a lot worse than what you did, okay? You never cheated on dad, you just left. I'm just sorry you have to be hurting like this."
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Magnets - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 3:03 am

"Dad, thith ith different. "  Sawyer understood what the man was trying to do, but he didn't need to be sheltered in this situation.  He knew how serious it was, and how deeply the hurt could go.  It was a wonder how he and Britt had pulled through. 
"I'm not thaying it can't be normal again, but it'th gonna be hard.  And no matter what you thay, you wont really forgive mom for a really long time. Tho don't feel bad and don't try to forthe yourthelf.  He thould be guilty. Don't try to thave hith feelingth.  He detherveth to know he hurt you." Th young wolf pressed Dallas closer, as though that could shelter him from the pain.  "You can't do thith alone, dad.  And you thouldn't try to, ethpecially when im here." 

"Oh Cameron, don't feed me that bullshit.  I love you and I damn appreciate you trying to make me feel better but save it.  I fucked up.  This is happening for a reason."  Finn was struggling as Cameron held him, his heart aching as he remembered what it had felt like when Jeremy would hold him the same way.  "You're so fucking much like your father.  I fucking miss him, Cam.  I tell myself I don't and usually thats fucking fine but today its not."  It was wrong in every way possible, that he wanted to go running home to Jeremy now that his relationship with Jesse had seemingly failed, but Finn couldnt stop himself. He felt alone now that the man he trusted and loved had fucked around on him.  And Jeremy still felt like home.  He always would. But Finn didn't deserve to feel that way anymore, because he had broken Jeremy's heart.  Maybe Cameron was right, and it wasnt exactly the same.
But it was enough.
"You know something Cam?  I don't fucking think I ever told him I was sorry. I just fucking avoided him because I was a bastard ass cowed with no balls who couldn't stomach looking at his face. I miss his damned face. I hurt him and I probably ruined that fucking wicked ass smile that I love so damned much. And no one was there to hold him, Cam! Fucking shit. I ruined our life just to turn around and do it all again."  It would have been a better idea to have given Cameron up for adoption when he had the chance.  That way the boy would have had a chance at a normal life with a loving family.  He wouldnt have to suffer through his parent divorcing only to watch his own lover abandon him and then deal with his mothers new relationship failing as well.
His baby deserved better.
Jeremy had deserved better.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Magnets - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 3:38 am

"I know you don't mind if I cry to you about everything but that's not what a dad is supposed to do. I'm supposed to be your rock, Sawyer. I know I'm not alone. Just you laying here with me helps." Dallas sighed softly. "Really, I'm just glad to have you to hold. Takes my mind off of it and reminds me of me and your mom's love. We made you." He reached out to gently caress the boy's cheek. It just made him even more certain he had to fix this with Law. He couldn't let his babies have a broken home.

"Momma... I think you're only missing him because Jesse isn't here. When you're with Jesse, I hate it but he makes you happy. Before today, I hadn't seen you really mad or upset in forever. So I guess... maybe you and dad's love wasn't as great as we all thought it was if he couldn't bring that side out of you. And you didn't ruin our life, so don't go blaming yourself for that. Sure, I miss how things were sometimes but you're so much happier now and I mean... I've met people over here I never would have met if this hadn't happened, like Sawyer. It's nice having a house so full of people sometimes. We just have a different life over here, it isn't ruined, momma. Now isn't the time to blame yourself for all of this. Just let me hold you, okay?" He murmured softly then, pressing kisses to his mother's cheeks, like the man had used to do to him when he was younger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Magnets - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnets   Magnets - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Magnets
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: SmutFest! :: SmutFest!-
Jump to: