Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cheap Thrills

Go down 
+2
Boyd Odair
Oleander Taylor
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

Cheap Thrills - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 10:44 pm

Gally had planned everything down to the second Jett threw open his door.  He'd left it unlocked, something that happens so rarely after he'd found his room destroyed.  It's a risk to leave it open, but the risk doesn't scare Gally.
What he finds scary is the thought of Jett not coming at all. And it's stupid to be afraid of not seeing the boy.  Jett hates his guts.  Gally has been on the receiving end of his smile only once and that was a fluke, a mistake before the fighting started.
He remembers the shape of it, how it almost reached Jett's eyes.
And somehow that makes everything worth it.
The beta is sitting on the edge of his bed when he finally hears rustling next door.  Jett's finally had enough, and it's a miracle because so has Gally.  His head can only take so much, temples throbbing in time with the music.  He wants to turn it off himself, right now, but he wont.  He will leave that up to Jett.  It's a cheap stereo system, only meant for this one night.  Gally hopes Jett might take a swing at that instead of his nose.
He knows the boy is coming, shoulders squaring in preparation.  He has a million rude words poised and ready to go, but loses every last one of them the moment his door swings open.
Jett looks thinner than Gally remembers, but his eyes are the same.  Even though the color is lost on him, Galileo recognizes the flame.  Jett's gaze is smoldering and Gally can feel himself catching fire.
The boy lunges, and its all in slow motion.  Gally could have moved, if he wanted.  
He doesn't.  He stays and catches Jett, lets the boy shove against his chest and knock him backwards onto the mattress.
Even after they've landed, Galileo still feels like he's falling.  It's the way Jett is sitting on him, bodies touching after days of far away silence. It's feeling the boys breath on his neck, seeing his face and knowing he is still in there, somewhere. The Jett he knows hasn't disappeared completely.  He is here and he's real and Gally is touching him.  Nothing else matters.  
"I was mindin' my own damn business, what are you doin' in here?" It might not be wise to poke the beast, especially when Jett is on top of him, has the advantage.  Gally can't bring himself to care.  He is pinned, but smiling as though he's won-
Because as far as Galileo's concerned, he has.
"Finally decide to break your vow of silence? Elvis interrupting your fortress of solitude?" The beta grins, its rare and wide, toothy.  "Or maybe you just missed me."

Last edited by Galileo Gray on Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 1:18 am

Jett hadn't meant them to end up like this, with him sitting on top of Gally's chest. He didn't mind though, not really. He was in control.
Gally speaks then and smiles wide. Those dimples are out. They're the same dimples that made his heart skip a beat that first night and they might do the same now if he wasn't so furious. They're still enough to make him falter though, putting out the fire in his eyes for just a fraction of a second before it's blazing again.
"I don't think you know just who the fuck you're messing with, Galileo. I could rip your throat out right now." There's a pause where his eyes scan over the beta's face, still grinning smugly. "God, I fucking should. Get that stupid fucking grin off your face." He pauses then, pinning the beta's arms to the mattress above his head. A small smile of his own appears then. "I didn't think you'd even notice my vow of silence. Almost seems like somebody missed me, not the other way around. Hmm? You miss me putting you in your place every chance I get? Boy, it sure is lucky I'm back or else you might have started to get a big head, cowboy." His eyes are still bloodshot. His dark hair hangs in his face, uncombed. His nails have been chewed down into nothing. If you look closely, it's clear how his past few days have been spent. But when it comes to taunting the other beta, he never skips a beat. The signature curl of his upper lip is just as it always is, his words just as harsh. He was back in his natural habitat. Fighting with Gally would always be where he was comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 4:18 am

"C'mon now Jones, I know exactly who it is i'm messin' with."  Jett is right, he could rip Gally's throat out right now, and Galileo wouldn't give a damn.  Wounds heal, and he asked for this the moment he went out of his way to buy that boombox.  He knew what it would take to get Jett out of his room.
He had planned.  He was prepared-
But not for being called out. He feels a tug on his heart at the sound of his name. Jett's taunting hits a little too close to home, and for a moment his smile slips, one dimple disappearing.  The realization is shocking, reminds Gally of the tide washing over his head, threatening to drown him. Because deep down, Gally knows that Jett is right.  He has named the feeling Gally couldn't place.
And its embarrassing to be having this revelation here and now, with the boy sitting atop his chest and threatening to put him in his place.
Gally wouldn't mind that so much, but he wont give Jett the satisfaction of knowing he is right.
"Me, missin' you? I reckon you went an lost all your marbles. Threatenin' to wipe this smile off my face, as if you could."  Gally is tempted to do something stupid, bring up Boyd in order change the subject.  But that would run the risk of Jett leaving again, and Gally isnt brave enough to cross that line.
He had heard about their break up though, was inexplicably grateful for it.  Gally doesn't understand, he doesn't question.  He just focuses on the warm weight of Jett against his chest, and allows himself  to get lost in it.
"I'd love to see you try."
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 11:45 am

"I don't think you want me to try, Gally. It'd be far too easy. You've given me all the ammunition I need." The brunette wears a cocky smirk of his own now. "I've got you figured out tonight. I already almost got rid of that pretty little smile of yours once. You didn't want me to see but you're not as slick as you think you are. I know I was right. You've been missing me. And while I am flattered, I'm not in the business of giving you what you want." It's all he says before letting Gally go and slipping off of the mattress altogether. He turns on his heel and struts towards the door, as if he's going to leave and return to his bedroom.
But he pauses in the doorway.
A week ago, he could have done this without a problem. But a week ago he would also have Boyd to keep him company the next morning.
Was he ready to go back to being alone, sitting in that suffocating silence?
It took him mere seconds to answer that question.
"What is it about me, huh?" He turns on his heel and takes a step towards the bed as he finally presses stop on the boombox. "You one of those freaks that gets off on being humiliated? Or is it just that I'm the only one who pays you any attention at all? Is little Gally all lonely?" His lower lip juts out in a mocking sad face. His mouth never seems to stop running. As long as he's talking, he doesn't have to think about his own reality. He can stand here and talk shit forever.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 5:48 pm

Gally listens to Jett talk but doesn't process any of it.  Everything the boy said was lost on him the second he felt that warm weight shift away, disappearing completely.  He had always known the beta was spiteful on his best days, and still Gally hadn't considered the possibility that Jett would want to hurt him so badly he'd risk winding himself back alone in that room.  The closer Jett gets to the door, the more Galileo doubts himself. Maybe he doesn't know Jett as well as he thinks he does.  Maybe this is truly just some misguided attempt at seeing the boy because he himself is lonely. Jett is fine.  Gally's been fooling himself.
Humiliating.
His palms itch with the loss.  Fingers close to form a fist, keeps him from doing something stupid like reaching for Jett, giving the boy more ammunition to use against him. Gally wont allow himself to be beaten so easily.  Jett has come into his room and embarrassed him, to the point that Gally feels it like a cloud hanging over him.
Shame.
So intense Gally can't help but lash out, traces of his fathers fury evident in the way his nostrils flare, jaw locking. He loathes this part of himself, how it makes him hateful and hurtful. How it can't stand to lose.
Jett stops just inside his doorway.  He might have gotten away without incident had he not turned back.
This might not be a win, but it sure as hell wont be a loss.
"You gotta be one cocky mother fucker to think I want you here. From what I been hearin' through the grape vine, Boyd don't even want you anymore."  Jett had struck deep, mocking his loneliness. Gally will strike deeper.  Jett's going to suffer the same hollowed out ache that he'd caused.
"Oh wait, that's right. I reckon I misspoke.  You was the one who dumped him. What's wrong? Got daddy issues?  Do you think about your big bad alpha while getting off? Calling him sir and bending to your knees because he says so." Gally is wearing a dangerous smile, all glinting teeth and malice.  
"I bet thats the sorta sick shit you get of on Jones.  That why you can't look Boyd in the eye anymore? Wont come out of your room because Eustass might realize what a slut his favorite beta is?"  The werewolf snorts, as if its stupid to think Eustass doesn't already know.
"I might've let you embarrass me just now, but it wont keep me locked in here."  Gally rises, stepping closer and closer to Jett with each taunting word.
"You though?  What in the fuck did Boyd do to you?  He's got you so submissive you can't even show your face around here.  Pathetic.  I used to think you had a fire in you.  Never took you for someone who'd lock themselves up to cry bitch baby tears about a boy."  They are chest to chest now, and Galileo shoves Jett away from him.

Last edited by Galileo Gray on Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 6:47 pm

Jett's cheeks burn slightly, flushing a light scarlet. God, he hates this bastard. Too bad it's his only company for the night.
"Ohh struck a nerve there, didn't I? You're getting all big and bad now. You don't wanna get into a shoving match with me, cowboy. Trust me." Jett shoves back, knocking their foreheads together roughly.
Truly, Gally almost struck a nerve of his own within Jett. It shows, but only for a brief moment. Jett's eyes narrow and his face burns. But then, just as quickly as it arrived, it's gone again. Hiding feelings is a skill he's perfected over the years.
"You sound even stupider than you look right now but you're right about one thing. I do have a fire in me. And not that it's any of your goddamn business but that's why I dumped him. I'm full of fucking fire and one of these days he was going to get burned. And I have been crying bitch baby tears about it. That's what you do when you're not so bitter and lonely and fucked up that you forget what it feels like to have anyone care about you. I understand, you're not familiar with the feeling. After all, you've been here for how long now and I've never seen you with anyone but Mal and he's not exactly picky about his suitors, is he?" The words are followed by a nasty chuckle and a shake of his head. "If you're trying to pick a fight with me tonight, you're gonna lose, Gally. You think you're gonna hurt me by throwing Boyd's name around and calling me pathetic? Newsflash, Einstein, I already know. Believe me, I know. I know how shitty I look, how bloodshot my eyes are. I don't give a fuck. In order for me to be embarrassed by you calling me out, I'd have to care about what you think. And I don't, Galileo Gray. I don't give a single fuck about what you think of me. I dumped Boyd because I deserve better in the long run. I'm heartbroken right now. But you know what? In a week or two I'll be just fine and where will you be? Right fucking here, just as miserable and bitter and lonely as you always are. So come on, let's fight. I can go all night."
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 8:22 pm

Gally is struck dumb by the sudden outpour. He was expecting insults, sure.  But Jett had shocked him by admitting why he'd broken up with Boyd, acknowledged that he'd been heartbroken and crying.
Something aches behind Gally's ribcage.  He can't place it, hasn't felt an ache like that in years.  Sharp and shooting.  It makes his fingers curl, uncurl.
Galileo doesn't know whether to hit the boy or risk trying to touch him.
He wants to do both.
"Jesus Jones, I wasn't askin' for a monologue.  For someone who don't give two shits about what I think you sure went outta your way to explain yourself to me."  Gally is getting what he'd wanted, the beta is here and in his face, upper lip curled into a familiar scowl. He is pretty like this, eyes alight with fire and brimstone. Gally stares into the abyss, and feels as though he's offering up his soul.
"An it's damn right funny to hear you talkin' such shit about Malakai and his choice in suitors considering you're the one heartbroken because you chose wrong."  Their noises brush as Gally pushes harder against Jett's forehead. Gally stares into the abyss, and the abyss stares back at him.
He sneers.  
"You an' Boyd were never gon' work.  He ain't man enough.  At least Mal knows the men from the boys." His voice is harsh, challenging.  And he can see nothing but Jett.  The world around them melts into muddled shapes and shadows, but Jett's face remains clear.  
Gally is living in the moment, but it feels more like a dream.   He is close enough to smell Jett, all sadness and salty tears.  There's only an inch separating him from pretty lips, and his hands itch.  They are empty and aching. Galileo wants to wrap them around Jett's throat, hold onto his pale skin and shut him up for once.
He shouldn't, he can't-
He does.  Gally reaches up and his fingers curl tight around Jett's throat, thumb running across the boys windpipe in something remnant of a caress.
This must be real.  This can't be real.
Galileo means to squeeze, but instead he tugs.
His body surges, and their lips meet with more ferocity than necessary.  Gally can taste copper on his tongue, teeth aching.  He is a force of nature, holding them both in this spot.  Jett can move him, if he wants. Gally is a mountain and he would move if Jett asked, but he has to be asked. Otherwise he will remain rooted to this spot, his hands around the boys neck, lips quickly growing numb with the strength of the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 11:55 pm

If you asked Jett Jones how he would react to Gally kissing him, his answer would be simple. He'd punch him before laughing in his face.
And yet, when it actually happens, that's not his reaction at all. It's not even close.

Jett sees it coming. Well, he feels it, really. He feels Gally's fingers curling around his throat, pulling him forward. He's stunned, unsure what exactly is happening. He considers moving away but it's all happening too fast.
The second their lips meet, he has no desire to pull back anymore. He feels like he's floating, like he might drift away completely if Gally wasn't here anchoring him to the ground. He's floating and at the same time he's on fire, the good kind.
A kiss has never felt like this before. What has he been missing out on?
He forgets what they were doing, why he is here, how much he hates this man in front of him. All that matters is this moment. His arms fly around Gally's shoulders and he presses back hard, faintly noting the taste of blood on his tongue as he deepens the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 12:37 am

Gally had been bracing himself for Jett to strike back, break his nose for ever crossing this line. Hell, he wants to kick his own ass for going so far. This is no mans land, uncharted territory between them. If Jett runs now he might not ever come back.
It would be worth it, though. Just to have this one kiss that lights a fire in his stomach, sets flames licking up his chest as if he's turned into a human furnace.
His vision wobbles, edges blurring.
Its a miracle when he feels familiar lips pressing against his, violent and rough and matching him in a way only Jett could. Gally thanks whatever god might be listening for the small victory, his hands falling for a fraction of a second, just long enough to yank Jett up, lifting the beta to stand ontop of his work boots. It's only for a moment, so the boy doesn't try to escape as soon as Galileo takes a step back, and another. The shorter wolf walks until he feels the mattress graze his legs, until he can sit and be sure that Jett will have no choice but to fall with him, land in his lap.
Gally never stops kissing him, terrified that if he does, even for a moment the spell would be broken.
Beauty might leave the beast.
One hand stays centered at the beta's throat, fingers creating just enough pressure to let Jett knows he's still there. The other has become tangled in the boys hair, tugging and twisting while Gally nips at pink lips.
Jett kisses him like this is a fight, and Galileo kisses back as if he knows he's running on borrowed time.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 2:22 am

Gally falls back to sit on the edge of the bed and Jett moves with him, ending up somewhere between sitting in his lap and straddling his waist. He doesn't know when his claws came out but they're sunk deep into fistfuls of Gally's shirt as he tries to pull himself closer. Their lips never part, even as Jett's lungs scream for air. He needs this to continue more than he needs to breathe, of that he's certain.
He's on his knees, one on the mattress on either side of Gally's waist. The height difference is so much that he's craning his neck to reach the other beta's mouth properly. It isn't about to stop him though. He releases Gally's shirt so his hands are free to shove against the man's chest until he's lying flat on his back. Height doesn't matter anymore.
Slim fingers are slipping under Gally's shirt then, claws leaving angry red marks on his chest as Jett's hands explore. His fangs slip out before he can even try to stop them. He wouldn't have wanted to, anyways. They draw even more blood, mostly by accident, as Jett continues trying to get even closer somehow.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 3:43 am

Jett's fangs are out, scraping teasingly against Gally's as their mouths move. He can feel the soft skin of the boys lips, something he's only ever dreamed of, tried to forget about. Gally traces its curve with his tongue, so pretty.
Jett is so goddamn pretty it should be a sin.
Maybe it is.
The boys hands are roaming. Gally has memorized the shape of him, knows what it looks like when those petal veined fingers are curling into a fist.
This, however, is all new to him. Here they are warm and soft against his skin, a stark contrast to the claws digging into flesh. Combined the sensations have Galileo trembling, a hand finally falling from Jett's throat to press against the beta's stomach. His fingers catch fabric, bunching it up to reveal the supple skin beneath. Gally wants to kiss every inch of it, leave a mark everywhere he goes.
To do that though, he'd have to stop kissing Jett. And to stop now would feel like a crime.
The boys lips remind him of flower petals, soft and shining with blotches of bright crimson. Two tulips pressing against his mouth.
Distantly he registers the boys chest heaving, heart hammering away against Gally's palm.
It's a crime to do so, but Galileo breaks the hold he has on Jett's throat, fingers latching onto the beta's jawline instead. He pulls Jett's face away then, forcing their lips to separate with a wet and satisfying smack.
Gally wants to say something clever, doesn't have enough control to actually speak. He takes a breath, two, just enough to soothe the ache in his chest before jerking Jett back towards him. He doesn't flinch when their lips meet with bruising force. His hand finds its way up Jett's shirt, and he doesn't even realize that for the first time since the night he was found, everything is painless. The ache in his temple is gone-
And he couldn't care less. The world begins and ends with Jetts lips on him, anything beyond that is forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 1:04 pm

Jett gasps softly into the kiss when Gally's hands brush over his bare flesh. His entire body seems to be covered in goosebumps, all his hair standing on end.
He's never felt like this.
Kissing Boyd never made him feel like this. He doesn't understand why but that doesn't matter right now. For the first time since they've met, Boyd is the farthest thing from his mind.
Gally pulls them apart and for a second the trance is broken. Wide cobalt blue eyes blink over at Gally as if seeing him for the first time. He knows he should get up and leave. They can pretend whatever this is never happened. It's not too late but it will be if he doesn't go now.
Instead, he takes a breath as he yanks the collar of Gally's shirt in his fist. They both pull each other forward at the same time and lips meet again with bruising force. Jett only pushes back harder. He is still straddling the man's torso, practically sitting atop of him at this point. One hand comes up to cradle Gally's jaw, thumb resting at exactly the spot where the man's dimples appear. With his other hand, he means to card his fingers through chestnut brown hair. Instead, he ends up grabbing a handful, claws threatening to break the skin of the other beta's scalp.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 10:08 pm

There are fingers on his face, soft and slender. Galileo commits the feel of it to memory. Skin will remember skin.
The fingers tangled in his hair are not so gentle, attached to claws that threaten to scalp him. Gally thinks of the first time he ever saw them, curling into a fist and soon to be aimed at his face. Jett kisses with all the passion he uses to fight, and Galileo can't get enough of it.
Bliss.
He's heard people use the word, but never understood it until now.
Jett tugs at his hair and Gally groans at the sting of it, sinks deeper into the kiss. Their teeth clink, tongues battle, and it's a hateful thing. Galileo thinks that this is still a fight, but its a fight he wouldn't mind losing, just so long as it never ends.
Air hits skin as his hand start roaming again, tangling in Jett's shirt, pushing it out of the way. Soon he's managed to work the fabric over Jett's head, lets it drop carelessly from trembling fingers the moment he lays eyes on bare skin. Pretty doesn't do the boy justice. Jett is gorgeous. He is beautiful. He is a million other things Galileo can't even think about because his brain is short circuiting at the sight.
God, Gally hates him for being this beautiful. What right does he have? To say such dirty things with the prettiest mouth ever created.
Gally wants to strike him. Someone should. He settles for roughly nipping at the boys bottom lip, fangs creating a small swell of blood for him to lick clean. It's hateful, but somehow its soft and warm and unlike anything Gally has ever known.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 11:31 pm

Jett groans, tilting his head back instinctively when he feels Gally's fangs on him, giving him plenty of open space on his neck if he'd like to bite some more.
"See something you like?" It's the first words he's taken a break to speak and even still, they are muffled, spoken with Gally nipping at his lower lip. He's grinning slyly into the kiss, his head growing at the thought of Gally being so attracted to him. The cockiness won't last for long though because Jett is reaching for the buttons of Gally's shirt as well. Something almost akin to a whine slips out as he remembers seeing Gally bare once before, that very first night. He remembers the dirty thoughts he'd had, the way he would have been tempted to touch if Gally were conscious.
Why exactly hasn't he done this before now?
The shirt is unbuttoned then and the sight is just as Jett remembered it. He's not disappointed. His hands continue to roam, appreciating the several jagged claw marks he's already left behind. He hopes Gally doesn't mind a few more. After all, the night has only just begun and Jett can't seem to keep his hands to himself. They start at the other beta's pecs, groping and clawing their way down his torso. Finally, they settle on his belt, fumbling furiously to get it undone as he lurches forward to deepen the kiss once more, craving even more contact somehow.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 4:24 am

Jett cranes his neck, displays smooth skin that stretches down over delicate collar bones, and its all the permission Gally needs. His lips find the hollow of Jett's throat, and he spends several minutes sucking a possessive hickey into tender flesh. He imagines the boys skin to be of a creamy pale complexion, doesn't stop until he can see the dark edges of his lips marking the gorgeous landscape. Gally would have moved on then, already eying another patch of perfect skin to sink his teeth into. Jett's voice catches him off guard, easily grabs his attention. Galileo has selective hearing since being turned. With his heightened senses it's impossible to take in all the noise. His headaches are agonizing, and loud sounds don't do him any favors. But there are certain things that he always hears, certain voices he can never tune out. Gally is a lot like a cat trained to come running when the can opener starts whirring. No matter where he is or what he's doing, some voices get his full attention.
Jett's voice is his can opener equivalent.
Of course the first thing he has to say is something smug. He wouldn't be Jett otherwise. The boy is grinning. Its sly and cocky. Gally should resent it, but all he feels are butterflies.
"Yeah darlin', actually I do." He answers honestly, voice rasping as his lungs struggle to take on air. "You might be the meanest snake I ever saw, but you sure are pretty." The werewolf licks and kisses every inch of exposed skin, eventually makes his way to Jett's chest. Fangs scrape teasingly over fine bone. His tongue dips at the beta's collar, and Galileo presses a kiss to the hollow spot he finds there. It burns hot under his tongue.
He is somehow shirtless now. Gally doesn't know when that happened, but Jett is making beautiful sounds and straddling his waist, so it doesn't matter.
He shudders at the feel of hands on his belt, a low groan erupting from somewhere deep within his chest.
Gally is nothing like Boyd. He is shorter with a better build whereas Boyd was tall, muscular but lanky. He was soft and smooth everywhere you touched.
Gally isn't. His body is muddled with scars, rough marks reminding him of the worst times.
But he doesn't worry about Jett seeing them. He isn't self conscious. Jett knows that life isn't always peachy. He understands and he wont ask. It doesn't matter to him.
He turns his head just in time to catch Jett's lips as the boy lurches forward. Its rough and warm and it makes him happy to be alive.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 6:08 pm

Jett doesn't expect Gally to admit that he found him attractive. He certainly didn't expect to be called pretty. The word causes his lips to quirk upwards in the tiniest of smiles. He isn't used to that word but he thinks he likes it. Almost as much as he likes being thought of as the meanest snake Gally has ever seen.
He pretends he's merely interested in trailing his fangs along Gally's throat so he can hide his smile in the crook of the other beta's neck. God forbid Gally know that he had done something that made him happy.
Somewhere along the way, Gally's belt ended up thrown across the room. Pale fingers are tugging at his zipper now as Jett moves down to trail kisses down his chest. He never wants to stop, isn't sure he ever will if someone doesn't pull him away. He notices scars in his path, rough bumps on otherwise smooth skin. He doesn't stop to question why there are so many. Somehow it fits Gally's personality. Rugged, just like him. It's a lot different than he is used to with Boyd. It reminds him of older times and a Native who used to share his bed. He is no stranger to scars.
It makes him acutely aware of his own. He doesn't have many, only the entrance wound of a bullet on the left side of his abdomen and the one to match around back. He remembers how Boyd used to make a point to caress them. He wonders if Gally will notice.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 6:52 am

Fangs trail across a sensitive spot on Gally's throat and it makes his head spin.  He can't see that Jett is smiling, but somehow the boys happiness is contagious and Galileo feels it as a swell behind his ribcage.  
Its a new sensation, like the butterflies in his belly that Jett will never know about. He wants to resist it, resent it, but he feels goosebumps rise along his arms. The room spins.  Gally thinks about dancing. He thinks about pale skin and blue eyes twirling to upbeat sounds.
He feels tugging at his belt, looks down to see slender fingers working it loose.  The sight is disorienting.  Gally knows those hands to be dangerous, small but precise.  He knows them clawed and swinging.  He knows them-
But not like this.  
"I always figured you were the impatient type."  Gally doesn't sound cocky or smug. The words are simply a statement,  accompanied by a strange little smile. "Reckon I was right."  It's just a half smirk, but it reaches his eyes, makes them somehow brighter.
It's captivating to watch Jett's hands move, working his buckle until it is torn away completely.  Gally feels his groin twitch in response, and soon he's created an uncomfortable tent in his jeans.  He should go ahead and take them off, gets distracted by a fine trail of hair at Jett's navel.  
It's only then Gally notices the scar.  Vividly his mind recalls Jett mentioning it only once, but he's thought about it countless times since.  This is his first time actually laying eyes on it, a perfect circle of puckered skin.
He wonders if there's an exit wound as his lips brush almost tenderly over the scar.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 12:07 pm

"Guess you were." Jett murmurs his response, smirks, though truly he's a bit concerned. He's realized that normally, he can be patient when it comes to the bedroom. Tonight though, is different. He needs Gally and he needs him now.
But Gally doesn't need to know that.
All the thoughts are pushed from his mind as Gally's lips brush over his scar. His heart seems to jump into his throat and his stomach does a backflip. No one's ever touched it before except Boyd. He's overcome with warmth, tugs Gally up by his chin for a deep kiss before shoving him back down on the mattress. He takes a moment to hold back and merely glance over the other beta. Gally is stocky, more muscular than Jett had expected. The tent in his pants makes Jett's own groin twitch, his stomach stirring with expectations of the night to come.
"God," Jett pauses, groaning softly as he reaches out a hand to trail over the man's bicep, lustful eyes raking over his abdomen. "For a midget, you're really fucking hot." The words are blunt but he doesn't expect Gally to be shocked. Hell, he should be grateful he'd gotten a compliment at all, even if it's a backhanded one.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 12:36 am

"Well i'll be damned, was that a compliment from Jett Jones?  Hell must be freezing over."  He flashes both dimples in a toothy grin, hands coming to rest at the boys hips, tracing the outer edges of Jett's scar. He looks as though he's won something.
"It means a lot coming from a pretty beanstalk like yourself." Gally knows he shouldn't be teasing with Jett in a position of power but he does it anyways, unable to help himself. He hardly feels like the same person anymore. This body does't feel like his. Jett is bringing out a side of Gally he no longer knew existed, snuffed out by all the years of isolation.
"How 'bout we get rid of these? They're blockin' my view." His finger hooks into the waistband of Jett's jeans, tugging until he knows he's been given permission. Jett is nearly weightless to someone like Gally who spends long hours hauling lumber. He lifts the boy with ease, maneuvering in a way that allows him to do away with Jett's jeans in one fluid motion. The clothing breaks away to reveal the sexiest curves ever created, and Gally cannot stop the low groan of appreciation that rumbles in his chest.
"Now that's more like it."
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 1:42 pm

"Don't get used to it." Jett says it like a warning as Gally rids him of his jeans. It's very much welcome, giving his own forming erection some room to breathe. Not that he would care what Gally thought anyways, but he finds himself feeling glad that he wore a nice pair of briefs. They're simple, just solid red. Not his favorites, not the ones he would pick out for a special night with Boyd, but they would suffice. They hug his curves perfectly, making his ass look even better than usual. He likes that, hopes that Gally is realizing just how out of his league he has scored tonight. "Glad you like the view. Appreciate it." Now that they've stopped kissing, whatever weird effect Gally has on him is wearing off. He's realizing just who's bed he's in. It's why he's returned to being cocky and making snarky comments. Still though, he's staying. Leaving hasn't crossed his mind. He wants to kiss him again, wants to return to that blissful period of time where nothing mattered.
So he does.
He lurches forward abruptly, one hand resting on Gally's jaw to pull him closer. Their lips meet forcefully but it's somehow gentler, no more clinking teeth. Jett is kissing him almost desperately, arranging himself so he's practically sitting stop of the man's chest. He reaches back as their lips are locked, letting his hand brush over the obvious tent in the other beta's pants. A noise almost like a purr comes out against Gally's lips. Jett has no idea what's come over him. Despite how it may seem, he's never been the one night stand type. He likes to know someone first, likes having an emotional connection. He's never so bold with someone on the first night.
Gally seems to be breaking all of his rules.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 6:01 am

"I do appreciate it.  But if you keep talkin' I might have to find some way to shut you up."
Jett is being snarky, full of himself, and it should piss Gally off but it doesn't, not really.  How could it? When the boys says these things while sitting almost bare atop his chest. . If anything, he finds Jett's confidence attractive.  It's as though the boy has cast a spell on him.
Still, there is a part of Gally that wants to tear him apart, throw him off that damn pedestal he puts himself on.
Gally is caught off guard by the kiss.  It's like nothing he's ever experienced before, soft but passionate.  Vaguely he wonders if this is how Jett kissed Boyd.  That thought is quickly thrown out.  Jett would never kiss him how he kissed Boyd.  This, whatever it was, is just between them-
And Gallys likes that.  He doesn't understand, but there is a sort of slow burning pride that comes with the idea of having his own little piece of Jett, a side of him that not even Boyd knows about.
He feels petal veined fingers brush his member, and Galileo forgets everything.  A shudder goes down his spine, and he swallows the sweet noise Jett makes at the contact.
Gally opens his eyes, wants to see Jett's face, gets distracted by beautiful curves-
And color.  Galileo gasps into the kiss, mouth hanging open as he catches a glimpse of color in what feels like the first time since he took the bite. Jett's boxers are a shade of red that he can still see, and it steals the breath from his chest.
"Don't go teasin' me darlin'.  If you gon' touch it then go ahead." Gally rolls his hips, the rock hard bulge in his pants pressing against Jett's palm.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 11:33 pm

"I'd like to see you try to shut me up." The grin Jett wears then is unusual, mischievous like always but genuinely happy for once, something Gally does not often get to see. The sly look is quickly replaced by lust when the other beta registers Gally's words. He can hear his own heart beating in his ears. His face might be red if all his blood was not pooling elsewhere, farther south. Gally's hard on is firm under his fingertips, warm. Jett swears he can feel it throbbing for him. His entire body seems to ache with lust suddenly. He wonders if Gally feels the same way. He doesn't wait to find out. Instead, for the first time ever, he merely does what Gally says, no questions asked.
Within minutes the beta's jeans are on the floor and Jett's nimble fingers have found their way into his boxers. His breath catches in his throat as he makes skin to skin contact. Cobalt blue eyes slip shut as he lets his instinct take control. His thumb brushes over the head of Gally's cock, rests there for a moment before beginning to teasingly stroke up and down over the slit. He's forced to sink his fangs into his lower lip to keep from moaning at the beads of precum he's collecting.
Fuck, he wants to taste it.
His palm is clammy as it presses against the other beta's shaft, his middle finger beginning to toy with a protruding vein along the side.
Jett's forced to move to a better position as he realizes a damp spot is forming on his briefs. He moves so he's partially straddling one of Gally's thighs, able to create some friction against his own aching erection.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 6:22 pm

Jett is wearing this smile Gally has never seen before, every bit as challenging but softer somehow. It's beautiful, takes Gally's breath away-
And he hates it. Hates how he loves it, how he feels himself feeding off it. What he hates the most is knowing he'd do anything the boy asked of him. Jett has all the power when looks at Gally with the smile.
And Gally wants to slap it off his perfect face, shove him away and knock him on his pretty little ass.
Jett's fingers curl warm around his member, and Gally feels like he's the one who's been knocked senseless.
"You ain't shy none are ya sweetheart?" The boy's thumb stokes gently over the head of Gally's erection, elicits a low and sinful bout of profanity.
His eyes have fallen shut. Gally forces them open, doesn't want to miss a second of this.
And God, he's grateful he did. Jett is straddling one of his thighs, lower lip tucked under pearly white fangs. There's a damp spot blooming on the boys briefs, and the sight of it causes Gally to ache.
Just watching is suddenly too much to bare. His hands twitch, and soon he's reaching for the waistband of Jett's boxers. Muscles flex as he easily picks the boy up, pulling his briefs away so quickly its a wonder they didn't tear.
Gally can hear Jett's heartbeat, somehow louder than his own. But that's nothing new. Even when they fight, its always the other boys heart he hears pounding through his ears.
His hands are on Jett's hips, holding the beta still while he shamelessly takes in the view. He'd never admit how many times he'd imagined what Jett might look like, stripped bare in his bed. The reality of it is so much better than anything his broken brain could have ever come up with.
"Jesus Jones, ain't you a peach." His mouth is hanging open in wonder, thumb coming to gently brush across the dark patch of hair leading down to the boys gorgeously pink cock.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 10:32 pm

"What about me makes you think I'd be shy?" Jett snorted, still smirking down at the other beta. Whatever he's about to say next turns into a soft gasp instead as Gally lifts him like he's weightless with only one arm, the other rendering him completely bare.
For a moment he just stares at Gally, lips slightly parted in his shock.
God, he fucking hates this bastard, hates that the man can lift him without even breaking a sweat. But more than anything, he hates that the thought of Gally throwing him around like he's nothing turns him on to no end. He hates that it's not actually hatred in his eyes at all right now. Instead, it's almost amazement.
He tries his hardest to get back his sly grin but then calloused hands are gripping his hips, one reaching over so close to his aching erection he can hardly stand it and all he can do is let out a soft whine. Gally's compliments, spoken in that low Southern drawl go straight to his groin and he can hardly take it anymore.
"Why don't you take a picture? It'll last longer." Jett pants softly. It's all he can do to keep from begging the man to touch him but he refuses to be that pathetic. He's already at an all time low, craving Galileo Gray, of all people. He needs to keep some of his dignity in tact. "We can sit here all night or you can fucking touch me already."
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 9:46 pm

Jett is looking at him, eyes bright with something Gally can't place.  He knows what hatred looks like in those eyes, sees malice there every day.  But this?  This is new, and Galileo is stricken by it.  He knows their game and this isn't part of it.
He feels dazed, lost in the feeling of being seen as something other than a monster by this boy with the too big mouth. Gally forces himself to glance away as Jett calls him out on the staring.
"Don't tempt me darlin'.  I might actually get that picture if you're willing to play along."  The boy curses at him, impatient, and it only succeeds in turning Gally on.  He likes this, having Jett bare and bitching for once.  It gives him something to look at while the beta runs his mouth.  
"Ain't you ever heard that patience is a virtue?  Makes everything worth the wait."  A calloused thumb trails teasingly over a tender spot at Jett's hip, claws digging in just enough to make the boy jump.  
"Or did no one ever teach you that?"
Gally has no trouble positioning Jett however he likes, turning the boy so that his beautifully sculpted ass is sitting comfortably in the beta's lap.  He throws a pillow down for Jett to rest his head on, always a southern gentleman when it comes to pleasure.
Galileo takes his time, fingers trailing the perfectly shaped cheeks.  He brings his hand down, palm making contact just hard enough to sting, only because Gally wanted to see his hand print there.
Afterwards he goes about making the boy feel good, spreading Jett's cheeks slowly until he has enough room to run his tongue along the open crease, gently lapping his way down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheap Thrills
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Kidd Pack :: Galileo/Jett-
Jump to: