Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Vow

Go down 
+17
Mikey
Misery Braxton
Cove Braxton
Jasey Rae Pierce
Leon Johnson
Quincy McDaniels
Angel McDaniels
Higgy Hinderson
Rick McGuire Jr
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel McDaniels
Sean McDaniels
Kelton McGuire
Perry Toretto
Cyrus Nielsen
Ivory Monroe
Aaron Mizanin
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Aaron Mizanin

Aaron Mizanin

The Vow Empty
PostSubject: The Vow   The Vow EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:51 pm

Aaron rolled his eyes at Quaid and Dayton as they pesterd him about his relationship with Ivory. He really was not the type to kiss and tell. He was strong and silent, but in love.
"So, you guys done it yet?" Dayton questioned lazily as he went through his text messages.
"I bet not! He is afraid of the PUSSY!!" Snickered Quaid, jumping on Daytons back and reading his messages.
"You both be quiet." Aaron was leaning against the wall, his arms crossed as he let his mind run away with him. He loved Ivory, he loved her so, so much but he just could not get past the girl thing....Until now. He wanted to be with her, he waned her to be happy and he...He wanted to be intimate with her even as she was now.
As far as he was concerned now, she didnt even have to change.
"Dude...DUDE!" Quaid poked him repeatedly.
"Will you give me a ride? I gotta go spend the weekend with my mom and I dont wanna ask Hayden, I dont wanna argue with him about it, you know he hates momma."
Aaron nodded without glancing at him, he needed to get somethings done anyways. Plus it wouldnt hurt to go talk to his momma...
"Well if you guys are leaving then take me with, I dont wanna stick around here just in case Sean brings Sage over."
Yup, Dayton still hated the man with a passion.
Aaron stood, he was almost as tall as Quincy now.
"Okay, lets go..." He took out his phone to text Ivory and tell her where he was going, also texting Hayden so his brother wouldnt panic when he finds out his lover was gone with the crazy lady.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Monroe

Ivory Monroe

The Vow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:12 pm

Ivory smiled as Aaron's name flashed across his screen. He replied to the text, letting Aaron know he got it before stepping into the bathroom and looking in the mirror. He'd just woken up so he wasn't dressed yet. He went through the usual, taping his breasts down, stuffing his pants in the crotch. He really hoped someday he wouldn't have to do this. He then went out to count his savings. With the help from Aaron, he was closer than ever before to affording his surgery. He would be so happy though to know Aaron accepted him with or without it...
Back to top Go down
Aaron Mizanin

Aaron Mizanin

The Vow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:50 pm

Aaron watched his brother and his friend load into his car before calling his other brother Hayden.
"Im taking Quaid to Jennifer."
He grabbed hos wallet, counting the money he had saved for something very special, something he was getting today.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Monroe

Ivory Monroe

The Vow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:53 pm

Hayden groaned. He didn't like the woman and he didn't like Quaid going to see her, as Quaid had predicted.
"Do you have to?" He sighed but he understood that Jennifer was Quaid's mother...
Back to top Go down
Aaron Mizanin

Aaron Mizanin

The Vow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow EmptyThu May 10, 2012 12:25 am

"He wants to go, its his momma. Im just telling you because he was not going too." Aaron stepped outside.
Quaid did love his mom even though she beat the hell out of him and treated him like spit
Back to top Go down
Ivory Monroe

Ivory Monroe

The Vow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow EmptyThu May 10, 2012 12:32 am

"He comes home with any bruises and it's on." Hayden grumbled. "Tell him I love him?"
Back to top Go down
Aaron Mizanin

Aaron Mizanin

The Vow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow EmptySat May 12, 2012 10:13 am

"I'm sure he already knows that but sure. Talk to you later, love ya." And with that Aaron hung up, stepping outside to take his brother to his moms, go pick something up, then go spend time with his own mother for a few hours. It had been a while since he had been home because of Alex and him not getting along.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Monroe

Ivory Monroe

The Vow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow EmptySat May 12, 2012 10:42 am

Alex had been trying to get better and he had a bit. He still didn't really LIKE Aaron, but he tolerated him. He was polite and tried to make the boy feel comfortable when he was over.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Mizanin

Aaron Mizanin

The Vow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow EmptyMon May 14, 2012 8:07 pm

Aaron stayed over for just a few minutes, long enough to speak with Mike and goof off with Kevin for a bit. He then made his way out to a tiny jewelry store where he stayed for a good hour before emerging with nothing in his hands, but a smile on his face as hr called his...girlfriend.
"Hey, Ivy? How about dinner at out place tonight, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

The Vow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:39 pm

Ivy grinned as she heard Aaron's voice.
"Sounds great. What time?" She hummed as she got ready.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Mizanin

Aaron Mizanin

The Vow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:47 pm

"Ill pick you up around eight, or if you have another time just tell me." Aaron drove down the rode. his heart drumming in his chest as he thought about why he wanted to take his girlfriend out that night.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Monroe

Ivory Monroe

The Vow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:53 pm

"Eight is great." She grinned, chuckling as she noticed she had rhymed. "Um..." She hated asking this but some nights Aaron was touchy with it... "Do you want Ivy or Ivory?"
Back to top Go down
Aaron Mizanin

Aaron Mizanin

The Vow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow EmptySat May 19, 2012 11:48 am

Aaron paused but only for a moment. He was not trying to think, he simply appreciated that she asked him still.
"I want to spend the night with a beautiful girl who stole my heart." You could hear the smile in Aaron's voice as he spoke. Yes, tonight he didn't want to pretend. He had a girlfriend, not a boyfriend and....he was happy as he could be with that.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Monroe

Ivory Monroe

The Vow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow EmptySat May 19, 2012 11:56 am

"Alright then." You could hear the smile in her voice. Even though in her own mind, she was a boy, she loved that Aaron was finally okay with dating her as a girl. "I gotta get ready then. I love you.."
Back to top Go down
Perry Toretto

Perry Toretto

The Vow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:34 pm

" I love you too." Aaron breather out happily, taking a moment before saying it again, this time louder as if he wanted the whole world to know. "I LOVE IVY MONROE!!"
And one day, Ivy Mizanin.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Monroe

Ivory Monroe

The Vow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:41 pm

Ivy laughed, grinning to herself as she blew a kiss into the phone.
"Goodbye babe." She hung up the phone and got dressed in the most feminine clothes she owned. She wanted to look nice in case the restaurant was fancy so she slipped into a simple black dress and a pair of heels, straightening her hair and doing some light makeup.
She then went out front to wait for Aaron.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Mizanin

Aaron Mizanin

The Vow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:21 pm

Aaron cleaned up nice, in a grew and bright blue vest, some brand new jeans, and his hair brushed forward. Aaron looked soft, sweet, and in love as he stepped up to Ivory's room.
"Hey..." He gasped as he let his eyes take her in. He had never found women attractive but Ivory was...
She was breath taking.
He couldnt even speak.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Monroe

Ivory Monroe

The Vow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:28 pm

"Too much?" She asked nervously. "I can change..." She bit her lower lip. She was always hesitant when dressing as a girl around Aaron.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Mizanin

Aaron Mizanin

The Vow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow EmptySat May 19, 2012 6:30 pm

Aaron simply reached for her hand, taking it and gently pressing his lips to the back of it.
"Beautiful." He murmured against the girls skin.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Monroe

Ivory Monroe

The Vow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow EmptySat May 19, 2012 7:50 pm

Ivory slowly grinned at him, wrapping her arms around his neck and hugging him close.
"I love you so damn much."
Back to top Go down
Aaron Mizanin

Aaron Mizanin

The Vow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:51 pm

"I love you too." Aaron lifted Ivory off her feet, spinning her lightly in the air.
He was so much like Quincy, so handsome and strong. But he was sweeter, like Mike too.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Monroe

Ivory Monroe

The Vow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow EmptySat May 19, 2012 10:03 pm

She laughed as he spun her. In her eyes, Aaron was perfect. Her big teddy bear. Big and sweet...
When he eventually put her down, she took his hand, walking out to the car.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Mizanin

Aaron Mizanin

The Vow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow EmptySat May 19, 2012 10:35 pm

Aaron opened the door for her, his smile sweet as he watched her.
"You are just so special." The larger boy's eyes glowed with love.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

The Vow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow EmptySat May 19, 2012 10:43 pm

"I feel like it when I'm with you." She blushed softly, getting in the car and shutting the door, excited for the night to come.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Mizanin

Aaron Mizanin

The Vow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:05 am

Aaron drove, the ride was comfortable. The hand he was not using to drive stayed where Ivory could hold it as long as she pleased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Vow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vow
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Riley's :: Aaron/Ivory-
Jump to: