Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire

Go down 
+3
Gabriel McDaniels
Sean McDaniels
Kelton McGuire
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:15 pm

Ryan raised a brow to the other man, shaking his head as a smile crossed his face.
"So you care about me now? We havent even gotten through the first date." He laughed to himself, his eyes bright.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:29 pm

"I said IF now didn't I?" Cade raised an eyebrow, a smirk still playing on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:32 pm

"You did, you did." Ryan smirked, his eyes sharp. "Also said you wouldnt be able to forgive yourself if you let me get hurt too son."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:45 pm

"I wouldn't forgive myself if I let anyone get hurt..." Cade chuckled, gripping the boy's hand though and leading him inside the restaurant, they were seated at a table for two. It wasn't very crowded, it was a rather nice place.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:41 am

Ryker nodded his head, his eyes soft as he looked at the other man.
"How are you such a good person?"
Hard to believe with all of his scars.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:56 am

Cade thought this over before speaking.
"I don't think of myself as one really.. I just hate seeing people hurt." He paused for a moment. "My daddy hit my momma a lot when I was younger. I don't like hurting people like that I guess..." He didn't know why he was telling this man so much on only the first date..
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:07 pm

"Looks like he hit more than your mother." Ryan's voice was straining to be light but he wanted to growl.
How could someone hurt Cade?
He was so sweet...
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:16 pm

"He never wanted to hurt me really... I just got in the way when he wanted to hurt momma... I wouldn't let him. He's a good man, he just has a bad temper." Cade sighed. "Don't think badly of him..."
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:33 pm

Ryan didnt like it though. How could he not think of Gabriel badly?
"He hits you and your mother and im supposed to think he is okay?" The boy did not like it. He paused a moment before asking, "Hit Kelton too did he?" He remembered hearing that from Brody, who he had stayed friends with even after he and Kelton had broken up.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:41 pm

"He doesn't do it anymore..." Cade sighed. "And yes, he did hit Kelton once... that was the only time I ever killed him." He nodded slowly. He was ashamed of it but no one laid a hand on Kelton.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:44 pm

Ryan watched him, his head tilted lightly.
"So....You killed him?"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:57 pm

"I killed him for hurting Kelton... I never thought I was capable of it but I was so angry... I didn't want Kelton hurt because of me."
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:59 pm

"Kelton loved you."
He knew.
Kelton had told him that.
So many times.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:27 pm

"I know he did. I loved him too... more than anything." Cade sighed, his heart constricting painfully. "I miss him." He admitted softly.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:37 pm

Ryan's brows furrowed as he watched Cade slump over the thought of Kelton.
"Now, Now Cade. Its okay. Kelton would not want you being all sad. I bet he misses you too."
Of course Kelton did, Cade was his whole world....
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:07 pm

"I try not to dwell on it." Cade nodded, trying to stop thinking about it. "He was just everything to me, ya know? I'm trying to move on. I'm out with you aren't I?" He gave a light smile
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:51 pm

"Yeah, and if I have it my way, you will be out with me very often." Ryan winked at him, letting on that he was wanting to be a little more than friends.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:02 pm

"We'll see about that." Cade nodded. But he did like the boy... more than he should.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:10 pm

Ryann nodded, he didnt want to push and be creepy but he was sure that he and C dayade would be an item one day.
They had to be.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:26 pm

The night went rather well. Cade was the perfect gentleman to Ryan. They hit it off immediately.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:46 pm

Ryan adored the man by the end of the night. He had never been treated si well.
He wanted Cade...
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:55 pm

"So did you have a good time?" Cade smiled as they were on their way home. He sure had...
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:05 pm

"Actually,it was wonderful. I havent been out with someone like you...In well ever. Your a great person." He nodded his head, a sincere smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:19 pm

"I don't know about that but thank you. And I'm glad you had a good time. I did too." He grinned at the man.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:31 pm

And with that, Ryan had all the hope in the world that maybe he and Cade could stay together. He didnt know why but just the mention of Cade made him smile...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5