Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire

Go down 
+3
Gabriel McDaniels
Sean McDaniels
Kelton McGuire
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sean McDaniels

Sean McDaniels

The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:34 pm

Cade laughed at his son, stroking his hair.
"I'm glad to see he likes you." He grinned brightly for the first time since Kelton's death.
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 2:08 am

"Yeah, me and the little dude have a little connection." He winked at Cade, sending him a sweeter smile, one that showed he truly cared for the kid, he cared for Cade too in a way.
Back to top Go down
Sean McDaniels

Sean McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 2:17 am

Cade smiled softly.
"I don't think I caught your name?" He raised an eyebrow as he stroked his baby's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 5:46 pm

"I didnt give it to you." He smirked. "Only special people get to know my name but since you are sorta special....Im Ryan. Ryan Luke Walker."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 9:18 pm

"I'm very special." Cade chuckled softly. "Nice to meet you then Ryan." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:28 pm

Ryan nodded. "Pleasure is all mine." And it was, he truly found something inside Cade that he liked, and he liked it alot. "So, tell me about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:55 pm

Cade thought this over for a moment before speaking.
"You know what? How about after work, I'll take you out to dinner. And I'll tell you all about myself then." He smiled.
He didn't really know what he was doing. He certainly wasn't ready for a relationship yet after Kelton. But he could at least use a friend. And this boy seemed like he could make him happy....
Back to top Go down
Rick McGuire Jr

Rick McGuire Jr

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:03 pm

Damn...
Ryan hadnt thought that the man would ask HIM out. Maybe it wasnt for anything romantic, but it sure was a good start to something that could blossom into a long loving relationship. He didnt know what it was, but he wanted Cade, and when he saw something he wanted, he just had to have it, he went crazy for it.
"That sounds great!" He was excited, and it showed.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:10 pm

"Then I'll see you later when I pick up Leon." He nodded with a small smile before kissing Leon goodbye and exiting the daycare.
Back to top Go down
Rick McGuire Jr

Rick McGuire Jr

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:34 pm

Ryann watched him walk away, a small smile tracing his lips.
Cade Johnson would be his.
He knew it already.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:45 pm

Later that day, Cade returned in nicer clothing to get Leon, scooping his baby up and kissing his temple, glancing around for Ryan.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:47 am

Ryan was in the back, trying to get a few children to take a nap so they would be settled when their parents came to get them.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:56 am

Cade smiled softly, lowering his voice to a whisper as he approached. "When's your shift over?" He raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:42 am

"Just a few minutes." He grinned as he noticed the other man. "Glad to see you."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:46 am

"Nice to see you too." He grinned. "Well when you're done, I just gotta drop Leon off at home and we can go."
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:38 pm

Ryan nodded, packing his bag and grabbing his jacket before making sure all of the children had been sent home before he followed Cade out.
"Alright, im ready to go." He was rather excited, he had known Cade was special...
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:14 pm

Cade held the door open for the boy, letting him in the car and putting Leon in his car seat before he drove to his home, taking his son inside with Gabriel. He then walked back out to the car, driving towards a nice restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:18 pm

Ryan watched Cove drive, his feet propped on the dash casually.
"Your so focused while driving." He chuckled at the man, it really was cute though.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:01 pm

"Only when people are in the car with me." Cade chuckled. "Can't be hurting anyone."
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:02 pm

"Id forgive you." Ryan assured him and he would have if Cade got him hurt, the man seemed like someone Ryan just couldnt get mad at.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:19 pm

"Well that's good but I wouldn't forgive myself." He nodded as he pulled up in front of the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:29 pm

"Your one of those sweet guys, caring about other people.". He smiled lightly at Cade.
"You don't see that often."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:53 pm

"Yeah, I guess I am." Cade smiled, holding the door open for the boy. "I'm very protective..."
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:54 pm

Ryan felt a small spark inside him.
That was nice.
No one was ever protective with him really.
"Oh yeah?"
Cade had always protected Kelton.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:48 pm

"Yup... if I care about you, no one will ever touch you..." He grinned lightly at the man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next