Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire

Go down 
+3
Gabriel McDaniels
Sean McDaniels
Kelton McGuire
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:34 pm

The boy looked up, giving a sly smile to the much larger man.
"Sup pops."
He was very unconcerned with the big man. He had come for his last kiss and he had gotten it.
"And I have plenty of respect, but I think it's my right as his first love to kiss him goodbye."
His eyes flickered to Cade, a larger smile forming.
Back to top Go down
Sean McDaniels

Sean McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:38 pm

"You weren't his first love. You were just the first asshole to have the honor of being his boyfriend. But you did him more harm than good so I'd appreciate it if you left now." He did not want this boy to upset Cade more.
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:05 am

The boy shrugged at him. "Maybe so but I'm not worried about it." The boy thought Cade was handsome, he liked the
Boy.
Back to top Go down
Sean McDaniels

Sean McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:15 am

"Why not? What you did was wrong?" Gabriel frowned but he was calming down, hoping maybe the boy would apologize or something.
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:27 am

"it was wrong. I regret it. I'm not gonna make excuses. I did it." the boy nodded his head. "I loved Kelton.".
Back to top Go down
Sean McDaniels

Sean McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:33 am

"If you loved him, then why hurt him like that?" Gabriel sighed, taking a seat and gesturing for the boy to sit beside him.
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:56 pm

"Because at the time I was a stupid brat."
Plain and simple.
He kicked back and took a look around , his eyes lingering on Cade
Back to top Go down
Sean McDaniels

Sean McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:53 pm

Gabriel paused for a moment before speaking.
"So you like him?" He arched an eyebrow. It was rather obvious that the boy was attracted to Cade.
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:32 pm

The Boy gave a slow nod.
"I do. I'd hate to mess with him right now though seeing how upset he is but... I like him. I want him. I gotta have him."
Back to top Go down
Sean McDaniels

Sean McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:10 pm

"I wouldn't try it, kid. He isn't too fond of you." Gabriel frowned lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:20 pm

"I'm sure I can fix that pops.". He nodded, he surly was cocky about his abilities to get what he wAnted.
Back to top Go down
Sean McDaniels

Sean McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:23 pm

"Well I'll have fun watching you try." Gabriel snicked as he stood and made his way back to Angel, watching the boy from the corner of his eye.
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:26 pm

The boy grinned at Gabriel, giving a promising wink.
"I'll be back. Before you know it, you'll be seeing me a lot."
And with that, he stepped out, laying one last kiss to Keltons lips.
Back to top Go down
Sean McDaniels

Sean McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:32 pm

Gabriel shook his head. He doubted it...
But Cade just might give in to the boy...
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:45 pm

Months later the boy signed up for a job at the same day care Cade used to work for. The same one Blaine sent Leon to everyday until his father got a grip. Life was hard.
Especially without Kelton.
Back to top Go down
Sean McDaniels

Sean McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:00 pm

One day after Kelton had been gone for a while, Cade showed up to drop his son off in the morning. He was slowly trying to live his life again and he hoped to get his job back soon...
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:23 pm

The same boy from the funeral was there, greeting Cade with a grin as he gently took Leon away.
"How are you doing mr.Johnson? Leon looks good.".
And so do you, he thought to himself
Back to top Go down
Sean McDaniels

Sean McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:29 pm

"Hey..." He paused before realizing he didn't know the boy's name so he continued. "I'm doin' alright... Leon's doing great." He gave a light smile. He didn't even realize this was Kelton's first boyfriend which was probably a good thing. "So, um... I don't know if you know I used to work here. I was wondering if there was a way I could get my job back here?"
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:26 pm

The boy laughed softly, nodding his head.
"Sorry, I think I took your job but someone is quiting so I'm sure you can fill in.". The boy sure was cute, and Leon seemed to love him.
Back to top Go down
Sean McDaniels

Sean McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 9:09 am

Cade smiled softly, nodding.
"Well let me know if I can when I come to pick up Leon or whatever.." He nodded and kissed Leon's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:05 pm

"Sure." The man nodded, his eyes on Cade the entire time. "You could stay today if you would like. You know, play with the kids, help out. See if you are really ready to come back to work." The man was planning, planning to make himself a very important thought in Cade's head.
Back to top Go down
Sean McDaniels

Sean McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:31 pm

"Yeah, I'll do that..." Cade nodded, sitting Leon in a crib before a little girl ran up to him. She was still there from when he used to work here.
"MR. CADE!" She squealed and jumped on him. He laughed and held her, remembering why he had loved this job so much. He smiled at the man.
"Thanks for letting me stay for the day..."
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 3:20 am

"Mo problem, I could use some company that's 18 or older.". He chuckled, stroking Leon's head lightly while he watched Cade and the other children. " I gotta say, I like this job."
Back to top Go down
Sean McDaniels

Sean McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:14 am

"I love it too. I've always loved kids..." He smiled lightly as he glanced around. Yes, this place was just what he needed to cheer up... "But you're right. It's nice to have some company." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:21 pm

The other man nodded. "I know I am." He chuckled as he moved to tickle Leons side lightly, the child squealing in gibberish at his daycare provider. The boy really had a way with kids and Leon adored him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire   The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The whimsical death of one Kelton McGuire
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next