Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Should Tell You

Go down 
+3
Misery Braxton
Briley Riley
Cove Braxton
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

I Should Tell You - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:23 am

"O-otay. I wash just wowwied..." Dacey nodded. "I wub ew too." He hugged his brother tight. "Will ew be otay?"
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:27 am

"I fank sow!" Shion bounced back, immediately over his earlier worries as he grinned to his brother. "Mwy nect huwrts dow." He rubbed at the back of his neck where Trever had cut. It was neatly stitched and bandaged.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:29 am

Dacey frowned at his brother, though he took his hand as he went to find Trever.
"When ish mwomma toming back?"
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:34 am

"Uhm, any minute now." Trever glanced to the clock, dread written all over his face. All he could think about id what if it had been his kid?
"You boy okay?"
Shion nodded, his hand holding tightly to his brothers. He was always so clingy with Dacey.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:55 am

Dacey nodded, leaning into his brother worriedly. he just wanted his brother to be okay...
And several minutes later, Cove was back. He knocked on the door which Dacey opened with a smile.
"Hi mwomma."
"Hi darlin." Cove scooped the boy up, kissing his forehead before looking for Shion, his eyes widening at what he saw. "Trevar." His voice was deadly low, his teeth gritted together.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:02 am

Trever had been standing just a few feet away. He sighed softly and tried to give his nephew an apologetic smile.
"Cove, if you wanna come into the kitchen Ill explain....There was an accident, as you can see." He glanced at Shion who was looking at his mother, wide red eyes imploring. "Do I det a tiss momma!" He waved his arms around, tripping over himself as he often did.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:06 am

"Oh ah'll come enta tha ketchen weth ya." Cove shook his head, calming himself enough to lift Shion and kiss his cheek lightly. "How are ya, sweetheart?" He asked the small boy.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:09 am

"I ish dood! My nect huwts dow. And I ish hundry." Shion nodded his head, his small arms wrapping around Cove's neck. "I mished ew! Teber showed mew tome doctor stuff!" Trever had already receded back into the kitchen, waiting for Cove.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:15 am

"Ah missed ya too, sweeteh." Cove nodded at the boy. "But ah need ya ta stay weth Toneh far ah minute. Love ya." He kissed the top of te boy's head once more before heading into the kitchen. He immediately grabbed Trever by the collar of his shirt.
"What ded ya doh ta hem!?" He snapped angrily.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:20 am

Trever scoffed softly, taking Cove's hands and removing them from his shirt.
"First off, I didnt do anything but save his life. The only thing im guilty of is leaving him alone in my special room for a few minutes. A b*tch I had mangled scared him I guess and he fell back into my table. One of my experimental bees fell and got him. If not for me I promise you it would have killed him! Painfully and slowly." Trever crossed his arms. "Im sorry for leaving him alone though Cove, I really am. I didnt mean for it to happen."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:42 am

"Ah don't want hem back en yar damned room!" Cove growled softly, pounding his fist down against a table. "And ya can't lock yar fuckin betches up when heh's here?! Heh doesn't need ta see that!" Cove ranted furiously, pacing the room.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:45 am

Trever shugged hald heartdly, he was still Trever and this was not a big deal to him really. The boy was fine. Maybe he had seen a human being who had been messed up a bit, maybe he had some trauma, but he was fine.
"I didnt expect to have him in my room, just happened and if I were to try and move ithe B*tch I would have ruined it. I have to keep it a certain way! Cove your kid is obviously okay."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:49 am

"Heh's okay? Heh's got giant fuckin' scars over hem, hes hair es WHITE and hes eyes are cremson! Heh es not alright, all because of you and yar fuckin' experiments!" Cove barked. "Ya ruin everytheng! Ah hope Brileh murders ya." Cove muttered. Honestly, he had a soft spot Trever, it was his uncle. He didn't want to hurt him... but he sure as hell was pissed.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:56 am

"Cove...." Trever sighed softly, reaching out to rub the mans shoulder. "Im sorry, I did not mean for it to happen. It scared the h*ll out of me! I thought the kid was gonna be dead. I couldnt imagine if it had been one of my kids and I never wanted it for yours. You know I love those kids, I love you. I wouldnt want to mess them up. His hair is white, his eyes are red, but he is healthy and smiling and okay, the scar gives him a charming look and he is sure to stand out. Look on the bright side, he wont ever not be noticed!" Trever tried to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:00 am

"Exactleh." Cove sighed. "Heh's never gonna fet en... Ah don't want that far hem. And heh's probableh traumatized from yar betch." He drug a hand through his hair. "Treva, ya can't leave em alone.."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:05 am

"I understand that. I guess I just wasnt thinking...And I know I screwed up." The man sighed, stepping closer to Cove. "I can try to fix him if you want, but I dont want to put him through all that...." Removing the scar would be brutal and his eyes...
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:08 am

"Ah just... ah realleh can't stand ya sometimes, Trevar..." Cove shook his head. But he loved his uncle.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:11 am

"Who can?" Trever shrugged, sure it hurt but he was numb to that. He had heard it more than once and he understood it, he was a freak. He ruined people's lives, its what he did best.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:23 am

And Cove did feel slightly bad for that. Damned Briley. He'd been far too soft ever since being pregnant. But he was still too stubborn to apologize.
"Treva... ah..." He should have known better than to leave them with him. "Alright, ah'm jus' takeng em home. Ah'll see ya." He nodded at the man before turning on his heel and exiting the room.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:47 pm

Shion was sitting with his brother, holding his hand tightly as he waited for his mother to come back. As soon as Cove emerged from the kitchen the boy shot him a large grin.
"Tan we dow now momma!? Me an Dwacy wanna dow see mwister Weon and did Ice tweam!!"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:41 pm

"Alright, sweetheart, weh can go." Cove chuckled. "Ah think mester Leon messes ya too." Cove smiled softly, taking one child in each arm as he carried them outside.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 3:29 pm

And years later, all was well in the Riley house. Briley was just getting ready to go to work while Brynn took the twins out. He sat on the arm of the couch, watching with a smile as Shion gushed to his brother about Hamlet, his hand holding tightly to Dacey's. He had always be rather touchy with his brother but Briley always thought he would grow out of it. He never did, and that was okay because he took care of Dacey, and that eased Briley's mind when he couldnt be with them. At least they were together.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 3:46 pm

Brynn kissed the man's cheek as he bid him goodbye for the day.
"We're goin' out to the park for the day." He informed his lover as he grabbed his jacket. Yes, they were older now but Dacey always liked just walking in the park.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:25 pm

Briley nodded, moving to kiss his children on the forehead. "I love you guys, have fun!" He nodded, he would have loved to go with them but he had to work and pay the bills. Briley headed out the door, and minutes later he was gone in his truck. Shion took Brynn's hand along with Dacey's, trying to drag them out the door.
"C'mon!! Im ready to go!!" He squeaked as he tripped over himself, toppling into the dirt and bringing his brother and Brynn with him.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:30 pm

"Shion!" Dacey whined as they landed in the dirt. Brynn laughed as he stood and brushed himself off, extending a hand to each of them to help them up.
"We're going Shion." He chuckled softly as he led them out to his car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Should Tell You
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: SmutFest! :: Side Threads-
Jump to: