Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Could Not Ask For More

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

I Could Not Ask For More - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 9:39 pm

"Well fine, but if you change your mind I can work." Carter nodded.
"Ah could work far ya." Cove winked. "Ah'll get ya some cash."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 9:41 pm

"I know you would." Misery laughed softly. "Im sure you could get paid to just be a strip tease or something." Everything flowered easier with Cove around.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 9:45 pm

"Pfft people would shower meh en cash just ta see meh shirtless." He wiggled his eyebrows, smirking softly at the irritated look on Carter's face.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 9:46 pm

"And they can all wither in envy since I have done more than just see you shirtless." Misery was oblivious to Carter's irritation.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 9:50 pm

"And the things you've done weth meh, cost extra far them." Cove chuckled as Carter grumbled and headed out to say goodbye to Casey.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 9:53 pm

"Doubt anyone can do the things with you I have done." Misery always did everything special with Cove. He turned to look at Carter but the man was gone, and so Misery followed him.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 10:07 pm

Casey had pulled Carter into a hug which he didn't really respond to. But when she pulled back, she flashed Misery a smile before exiting the home.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 10:08 pm

"I dont like her." Misery shook his head, crossing his arms.
And he disliked her even more when it came time for Carter and Casey's date.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 10:48 pm

Casey was there at around noon the next day, looking just as professional as she had the previous afternoon.
Carter was still getting ready so he told Misery to go get the door.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 10:51 pm

"Dont tell me what to do." Misery grumbled as he moved through the home. He had still been sleeping.
He opened the door, shutting it once more with a slam at seeing Casey.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:04 pm

"I mean please open the door!" Carter called, shaking his head.

Casey reopened the door, grinning happily at Misery as she stepped inside like she owned the place.
"Nice to see you too. Where's Carter?"
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:07 pm

"Look B*tch." Misery growled dangerously, lightly shoving her back tot he door. "This is my house, ill kill you and ill dump your body in a river and I swear it will look like a bloody accident!" The boy felt himself getting more and more agitated, still angered at begin woken up. "If you touch my lover, ill put my foot so far up your arse you will fill it in your throat when I wiggle my toes!"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:09 pm

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the doghouse." She simply sidestepped past him, keeping her calm all the while. Misery would find it very hard to get to her, or at least make her show that he was getting to her.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:22 pm

Misery grit his teeth, once more grabbing her but this time by her shirt.
"Next time you walk past me, im going to tear you to shreds. Get back to the door and wait for Carter like a good object." The boy had gotten up puking and he could feel it coming on again.
He was sick.
And soon he would be alone.
And he wanted to KILL.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:28 pm

Casey narrowed her eyes but simply stood there this time, fixing the patch of her shirt Misery had grabbed.
"Just wait sweetheart. A guy like Carter needs someone classy. Unlike you."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:32 pm

"A guy like Carter needs someone who can take care of them selves, someone who isnt working as a show piece like you." The boy snorted, crossing his arms as the nausea hit him harder.
He felt faint...
And as the world swayed, he wasnt sure what was going on.
But one thing was for sure.
He puked.
And he did it all over the front of Casey's skirt.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:40 pm

Casey screeched rather loudly at this.
"You imbecile!" She gritted her teeth tightly, clenching her hands into fists as Carter ran rather frantically into the room at hearing the yell.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:44 pm

Misery snorted, even spewing a little from his nose as the feeling hit him again, and more came forth, this time aimed for her blouse as he fell forward onto his knees.
"C-Carter..." He whimpered softly, his hands moving to cover his mouth. He was covered in vomit.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:56 pm

She cringed and backed up several steps but said nothing now that Carter was in the room this time.
"Are you okay sweetheart?" Carter frowned as he apologized softly to Casey.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:59 pm

"Do I look okay? No you couldnt get a job, frikkin rocket scientist." The boy was irritable, and ready to end someones life. "And Casey....I may be an imbecile, but now your pukey pig." He said it with a bitter pleasantness, even though his stomach was still flipping around.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:10 am

"Cove!" Carter called reluctantly.
"Goh away!" Cove's voice responded. He'd spent the night off in one of the home's many guest rooms since he wanted to keep Misery company while Carter was gone today.
"Come clean either Misery or Casey up while I clean the other one of them!"
And that sure woke the boy up. He was out in the living room a moment later, in just a pair of boxers.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:13 am

Misery looked up at his friend, whining lightly at the sight.
He wanted to puke on Cove too.
"I dislike you all." The boy slumped over into his side on the floor, unable to help himself as another bout of sickness came on.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:19 am

"Whoa thereh." Cove murmured as he hoisted the boy up into his arms. He didn't care if he was puked on. Not like he had any fancy clothes he'd ruin like Carter.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:20 am

And Misery was aware of this, so instead of trying not to get Cove dirty, the boy clung to him like a life preserver.
"I dont feel good."
He wanted to deck Casey. His lover would take care of her now, while Cove took him.
Great start to his pregnancy.
"I wanna shower...You need one too, now."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:25 am

"Well then weh can get one together while they're on their date." Cove nodded. And Carter was indeed down on his knees, trying to clean the vomit off of Casey's skirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Could Not Ask For More
Page 11 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Carter/Misery-
Jump to: