Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.

Go down 
+4
Killian Murdock
Shannon VanArnam
Quinn Kensington
Shion Riley-Braxton
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 11:43 pm

"He so loves you!" Dacey beamed, looking over the picture. "That's really good!" His brow furrowed though as he read the poem. "I don't even know what that means, your Shakespeare stuff is confusing..."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 12:18 am

"Shakespeare is amazing and Quinn is even more astounding." Shion grinned at his brother from the floor. "I think im going to die!" He was so happy....He could hardly breathe.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 12:26 am

Dacey coudln't help but grin widely at his brother.
"Aww, Shion." He hugged him around the waist. "So what are you going to do? Call him or what?!" He beamed excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 12:31 am

"Uh....I think I want to just go back over there and see him in person." Shion didnt like calling people to talk, he always preferred to be face to face with people. He glanced to his brother, a large grin on his face.
He had an idea...
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 12:54 am

"Aw fine." Dacey nodded. He didn't want Shion to go again but he was happy for his brother and wanted him to get together with Quinn. "What are you gonna say?" He asked eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:09 am

"Im gonna wait til late tonight, then go throw rocks at his window to wake him. When I get him up, imma recite te balcony scene from Romeo and Juliet!!". The boys red eyes gleamed with excitement, he could already imagine how Quinn would be able to recite back.
He was perfect, after all.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:14 am

"Aww! You two are such dorks! It's adorable!" Dacey giggled lightly at how happy his brother was.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:32 am

"I know! He is really adorable though, and he is so sweet." Shion practically had hearts in his eyes. "And he is going to be all mine!"
He had never been so thrilled.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:40 am

"I'm so happy for you." Dacey grinned. He just wished it could be as easy to get Kaiden...
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:44 am

"Thank you bubba....And you know, you should come with me. Kaiden was all alone without me and Quinn." He smiled wistfully. He wished his brother would want to go outside, maybe on a date.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:48 am

"Maybe Quinn and Kaiden should come over here." He suggested, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:49 am

"They should! Just as soon as I tell Quinn I want to love him!" Shion giggled softly, shaking his head. "He already got to second base!"
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:53 am

"Whoa, second base! I didnt' think he had it in him." Dacey giggled. "What'd you do?"
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:59 am

"His momms was messing with him about being straight, so he had Quinn lean me over the table and touch my butt." Shion's cheeks burned at the memory.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 2:02 am

Dacey laughed rather loudly at this.
"Did you like it?" He wiggled his brows. He was rarely this giddy anymore about anything.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 2:05 am

"Actually, I loved it and I wanted to take him into the bed room and jump him!" Shion announced, thrusting his fist into the air. He didnt want anyone like he wanted Quinn, never had.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:52 am

"Really?!" Dacey giggled at him. "Do it! Just go back over there tonight and jump him." He joked, watching his brother.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 3:16 pm

"I dont think I will jump him, no matter how much I want to." Shion would are that, and it was special. He had never even considered sex with anyone but Quinn. "Sides, I think he is really iffy about that."
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:58 pm

"Please, no guy is iffy about sex." Dacey shook his head with a smile. "But I do think you should wait if he's special to you." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 7:03 pm

"I think thats what he wants." Shion didnt mind either way, he was just happy to have Quinn even as a friend. "Now, I just need to wait until the right time!"

Last edited by Killian Murdock on Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 7:11 pm

"Well duh. I don't even go outside, how the hell am I going to meet someone?" He chuckled softly although it worried him sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 7:15 pm

Shion smiled to his brother but settled on the couch in favor of running over the balcony scene in his head. He was planning it down to ever little second.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 7:16 pm

Quinn was at home, nervously waiting for Shion's reply to his letter. He was nervous, he'd never done something like this before...
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 7:22 pm

Shion was in the yard, the Kensington yard just under Quinn's window. He had scaled the building and he was now trying to find a way to get Quinn to come out. Clutching a small rock in his hand, his other hanging on, he threw it at the window and hoped that Quinn would investigate.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 7:30 pm

Quinn put down the book he'd been reading, glancing over at the window. When he saw nothing, he stood, making his way over and opening the window, peeking out and gasping.
"Shion?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.
Page 10 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next