Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.

Go down 
+4
Killian Murdock
Shannon VanArnam
Quinn Kensington
Shion Riley-Braxton
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:16 pm

"Don't let him ruin it sweetheart. You be happy. Sex is a wonderful thing, you shouldn't let him make you feel bad about it. As long as you wore protection, you have nothing to feel bad about." Brynn frowned, hugging Shion to him.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:25 pm

"We were protected...." Shion's eyes were filled with tears as he looked to his mother.
It made his heart hurt...
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:28 pm

"Shion baby..." Brynn frowned deeply at his stepson. He was fine with doing all the work of a mother and still being just "mom." He understood the kids loved Cove. He didn't mind. But Cove was NOT going to come in here and make his babies cry...
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:39 pm

"I-I just...I-I have waited so long to be with Q-Quinn because I love him and th-then momma hit him an-and..." Tears spilled down the boys cheeks as he hugged onto Brynn, hiding his face in the mans neck.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:43 pm

"Oh baby." Brynn held him close, running his fingers through the soft white hair as Quinn stepped over to them. His cheek was a nasty shade of purple but he was smiling.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:47 pm

Shion just cried harder as he saw Quinn's cheek.
"M-Mom....L-Look..." The boy gently stroked the bruise, whimpering at how swollen it was.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:49 pm

Brynn grit his teeth. He wanted to murder Cove... But he restrained himself. Unlike the other man, HE had some self control...
"Shion, why are you crying?" Quinn asked worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:53 pm

"Y-Your face!" Shion cried softly, the boy hardly ever cried. Shion had taken after Briley when it came to tears. He didnt like them, and if he did cry, he didnt want people around to see, but he couldnt help it. His Quinn was hurt and it was his mothers fault.
The boy just clung into Brynn, his tears wetting the mans shirt.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:57 pm

"I'm okay Shion! I promise!" Quinn frowned deeply, moving to hug Shion to him.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:59 pm

"Y-Your hurt." The boy whimpered, glaring over at his mother. "You shouldnt have done that momma!!" He cried to Cove, shaking his head. "I dont wanna talk to you anymore!!" Course he was only mad, but still.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:09 pm

"Ya shouldn't beh havin sex." Cove responded, although Shion's words hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:13 pm

"Says YOU!" Shion screeched, grabbing anything he could to throw at his mother. "You never even told me you didnt want me having sex!"
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:17 pm

"Ah didn't think ah had ta! Yar young!" Cove snapped at the boy, dodging the items thrown at him.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:21 pm

"So what! Just because im young you think I can read your mind!" Shion shook his head, trying to find something else to throw.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:25 pm

"Noh but because yar young ya shouldn't even beh thinking about sex!" Cove retorted, watching his son.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:31 pm

"Mom I love him...And...You hurt him...Why cant you be more like Brynn!" Shion cried out, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:36 pm

Cove glared at Brynn who returned the gesture. He'd murder that little freak...
"Ya don't love hem, ya just got weth hem." Cove shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:45 pm

"If you were around more, you would know that my heart has been set on him since I was a little kid like Brynn does! You would know that its not like I just jumped in bed with the first boh to come along! I have been saving myself just for him...". The boy looked hurt, his mother acted like Quinn was just some boy. Quinn was the only boy for him.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:01 pm

"Ah don't care! Heh's not good enough far ya!" Cove snapped before Quinn approached him.
"You listen here!" Quinn began, puffing his chest out, trying to keep calm and stand his ground against the larger man. "I love Shion! And I may not be perfect but I would never treat him with anything other than respect. I will cherish him and care for him but I'm going to have him! I don't care what you say!" He nodded firmly.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:18 pm

Shion nodded, moving to go stand behind Quinn. "He makes me happy mom. Weather you like it or not im going to be with him." And he meant that.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:22 pm

"Ah don't care if yar weth hem. Ya just don't need ta be sexualleh active." Cove frowned, looking the boy over.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:31 pm

Shion nook a deep breath, locking eyes with his mother.
"Ill have sex whenever I want to."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:34 pm

"Ya well not." Cove frowned. "Does yar dad know about thes?"
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:41 pm

"No he doesnt. Not yet." Shion crossed his arms, staring his mother down. "But let me tell you mom, your not going to stop me. I love Quinn, im going to make love to him when I want too and if you dont like it then oh well. Not like I live with you or anything."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:49 pm

"Why don't ya see what yar father says ef ah don't matter. Ya DOH live weth hem." Cove said simply.
"I'm sure Briley will be reasonable since he's not an insufferable prick." Brynn glared at the other man.
"Whyeh don't ya mind yar business ya freak." Cove snapped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.
Page 18 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next