Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.

Go down 
+4
Killian Murdock
Shannon VanArnam
Quinn Kensington
Shion Riley-Braxton
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:24 am

"Its okay...You made me feel better." To know Quinn would stick up for him against his parents. It made him feel so special.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:29 am

"Good..." Quinn smiled, pressing a kiss to Shion's lips before pulling out and slowly pressing his member back in.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:34 am

Shion groaned rather loudly at the feel of Quinn sliding back inside of him, his own member leaking.
"Quinn....Thats...I love it..." His cheeks were a deep red to match his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:38 am

Quinn grinned lightly. He felt like he was doing something right... He took hold of Shion's hands again, interlacing their fingers as he sped up again, biting his lower lip nervously. He pounded into Shion, his brow furrowed in concentration, loud moans slipping past his lips.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:44 am

Shion was withering with pleasure beneath him, his body arching and sliding closer and closer to the edge of the bed with every thrust.
"Quinn!" Shion cried out softly as his prostate was slammed.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:49 am

"Shion!" Quinn shouted, his eyes clenched shut as he concentrated so hard on making this feel good for the other boy. He was so lost in bliss that he didn't notice sliding closer to the edge of the mattress. And then the next thing he knew they were on the floor, his member still deep inside Shion though now the boy sat atop of his chest instead.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:53 am

Shion squeaked as let hit the floor with a thud, this only pushing Quinn deeper inside of him and making him give a tiny cry of pleasure.
"O-Oh...." The boy's hands were in fists as he rested them atop Quinn's pectorals. Soon he lifted himself from the others member only to slide back down, the noises he made were low and hot, drenched in lust.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:07 am

And this only turned Quinn on even more than he thought was possible. He groaned loudly, his hands reaching out to grip Shion's hips tightly as his tongue snaked out to wet his lips. He was so close, he couldn't take much more of this.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:14 am

Shion's walls were tightening with every bounce, his own member spilling over with pleasure. He was absolutely ravishing as he moved on Quinn, his body coated with sweat, his white hair plastered his his face, and his skin a bright pink hue.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:19 am

Quinn reached out, jerking the boy's leaking member quickly, his thumb rubbing over the tip as he lifted his hips up into Shion, his sounds filling the large room.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:28 am

Shion's back arched as he ground down on Quinn''s member. One loud cry of the other boys name filling the room as he rode out his release. His sperm spraying wildly across Quinn's chest.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:49 am

Quinn gasped as his own release spurted out unexpectedly, filling up the condom immediately, nearly powerful enough to break it. He panted heavily as he ran a hand across his sweat slicked forehead.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:57 am

Shion whined softly as he slumped over on Quinn's chest, nuzzling his warm neck.
"Amazing...,". He panted breathlessly.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:04 am

Quinn wrapped an arm around Shion, pressing him close.
"It was..." He agreed. He couldn't believe it...
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:33 am

Shion curled to Quinn's chest, giggling softly.
"Way better than shakespeare."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:43 am

"Really?" Quinn chuckled. "I agree but I wasn't sure you would." He smirked lightly, stroking Shion's hair.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:54 am

"Quinn, anything with you beats Shakespeare any day, even if we just sit and stare at each other I would be having the time of my life. Just being with you." Shion looked down at Quinn, sweet smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:00 am

"You have no idea... I could just sit and admire your beauty all day..." Quinn looked at the other incredulously. How had he managed to get the boy of his dreams?
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:01 am

"Dont look at me all weird after you just called me beautiful!!" Shion giggled softly, he was still sitting with Quinn deep inside of him.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:07 am

"Sorry." Quinn chuckled. "I'm just shocked... I can never even get boys to look at me without laughing. I just don't know how I got the most amazing boy possible."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:12 am

"Quinn, you dont understand that you are the boy I have waited for. I have had a few people ask me out but I never said yes. I only ever wanted to be with you. " He had always just known that Quinn was going to be the boy he loved. And he was.
"Dad says tomorrow there is a get together and he wants me to go."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:16 am

"May I accompany you?" Quinn grinned at the other. He was so excited to go out with his BOYFRIEND. It made him happy just thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:19 am

"I wouldnt go without you." Shion had always looked forward to the family gatherings if only because he would see Quinn.
And now he had Quinn...
Time to show off!!
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:24 am

"Good." Quinn smiled as he slowly got to his feet, lifting Shion with him, not moving out of the boy incase Shion didn't want him to. He laid down on the bed, tugging the blankets over them.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:35 am

Shion was immensely happy to sleep like that. Quinn inside him as they slept the rest of the night away.
Perfect.
Though the morning came all too soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.
Page 15 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next