Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs

Go down 
+7
Kyndal Paxton
Rhett Braxton
Kelton McGuire
Xavier Malone
Killian Murdock
Leon Johnson
Cove Braxton
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:13 am

"No go ahead... I'll just go back to sleep or something." He shook his head, sighing softly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:18 am

"Baby..." Kelton frowned at him, unsure of what to do. "I dont want you to be upset..."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:21 am

"Just go have fun Kelton." Cade nodded his head. "Don't worry about me..." He was always upset lately. Leon was dying and there was nothing he could do about it.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:27 am

Kelton thought about inviting Cade along but he knew his lover would not want to go sit and watch Xavier tattoo him. "Well...How about you take Leon out huh? Get him some fresh air, maybe make him feel a little better."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:24 am

Cade nodded his head, looking around for his son.
"Alrigth, I'll see if he's up for it. You go get your tattoo.."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:57 pm

"Ill be back soon." Kelton promised as he placed a kiss to his lovers cheek. He then turned and scurried off to Xavier. "Im ready!"
Leon was trying to sleep, maybe go unnoticed by everyone while he did so.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:20 pm

Xavier was leaning by the doorway, hands in his pockets as he waited for Kelton.
"Then let's go Kelly." He grinned, extending a hand to the boy as he headed outside.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:33 pm

Kelton took his hand, holding it tightly as they started off to the shop.
"Gonna talk to me now?"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:09 pm

"You said I had to talk while I tattooed you. It can wait." Xavier smiled lightly at the boy as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:10 pm

"Well fine then." Kelton pushed him lightly, though he wore a large grin. "I think I look sexy bald. I probably give people bald fetishes now!" He honestly was not sure about it but it had been for his son so he was making the best of it.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:17 pm

"Well I've always had a bald fetish." Xavier joked, nodding as he pulled Kelton to his side, unlocking the shop door as they arrived.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:20 pm

"Liar, you only have one now because of me." He grinned up to Xavier, his face still very defined and pretty though without hair. He lightly poked at his septum piercing, entering the room with a hum. He wore all of his piercings today from the one at the bridge of his nose to his septum to his lips and his tongue. He remembered the first day he came into the shop to get all of them.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:35 pm

"Alright so what tattoo are you getting?" Xavier asked, lifting the boy up and sitting him down in the chair, remembering how he was unable to get up there without help. He moved away to set up his machine as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:43 pm

"Okay, so I had Cade kiss me on top of the head while wearing chap-stick, and I was hoping you could tattoo that there since the cap-stick left the imprint of his lips." Kelton watched Xavier fondly, realized he truly had missed the other.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:51 pm

"Course." Xavier smiled lightly back at him as he prepared his ink gun, moving over to stand beside Kelton. "Though be ready cause head tattoos hurt like a bitch. I've had people pass out before." He warned.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:55 pm

"Thats alright, even if I pass out I got you here to take care of me." Kelton wrapped his arms around Xavier's waist to his him, trying to keep his head where the man could get to it. "And if I do pass out I had better not wake up without a kidney!"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:07 pm

"I make no promises." Xavier winked down at the boy. "If you need me to take a break though, seriously just tell me." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:13 pm

Kelton listened but he highly doubted he would need a break. He had an extremely high pain tolerance, with all of his piercings and his scars from his self harm. He didn't do it much any more but every once in a while he would slip up. "I got it, I know." He nodded his head, hugging Xavier tighter. "But you can take my mind off of it by telling me whats up."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:21 pm

"Ugh, can't you just forget these things?" Xavier whined. "Just for that I'm going to take your kidney when you pass out." He nodded, though he did start up his machine and begin tattooing the boy's head.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:23 pm

"No. I love you and I want to know whats wrong with you." Kelton spoke sincerely,his grip tight on Xavier as the man began. "And you take the kidney if you want, its probably smoke rotted anyways."
He needed a smoke horribly. He had taken to crying at night because he craved it so badly, cutting himself. He needed a cigarette and it killed him that he could not have one.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:40 pm

"I'm sick." Xavier said simply. "But you already knew that." He rolled his shoulders, not saying any more. He really didn't want to tell Kelton. He considered the boy one of his best friends and he didn't want Kelton to think different of him.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:42 pm

"I know your sick. I want to know how sick." Kelton's fingers tightened on the back of Xavier's shirts. "Xavier your scaring me." He admitted softly, ignoring the intense pain of having the ink needle in his scalp. "I need to know how bad this is. Im losing my Leon....And if there is something thats going to take you away from me too..." He didn't even want to finish that, he did not want to think about losing Xavier. He didn't want to think about losing Leon.
He was just numb...
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:04 pm

"Kelton..." Xavier sighed. "You could lose me, but not for a long time. I have years and years left, alright? It's not a big deal..." He paused, continuing the tattoo before he spoke again. "I have AIDS, Kelly."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:09 pm

Kelton's body tightened, his back straitening rigidly. He was quiet for a very long time, his face pressed into Xavier's stomach.
And he just sat there.
While the front of Xavier's shirt began to get damp.
But still though he said nothing, just holding onto Xavier for dear life. Unable to speak, unable to look up, unable to do anything but feel cold fingers of fear curling around his heart and squeezing down on it.
His son was dying.
Xavier was dying.
Whats next?
Kelton didn't even want to imagine losing Cade in any way possible but sitting here, he wondered if that was the best thing for Cade. To be away from him.
As the needle danced upon his head, Kelton wished it hurt more. Maybe then it could take away the pain he was feeling in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:15 pm

"Kelly don't cry." Xavier sighed, putting down his machine and wrapping Kelton up in his arms. "I'll be okay. You've got me for a long time sweetheart."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next