Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sprechenzy Love

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

Sprechenzy Love - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:42 pm

"Don't do that." Shannon shook his head. "If you like him enough to get jealous about him then you should stay with him." Shannon nodded as Luca approached them.
"Are you okay, asshole?" Luca sighed, looking Killian over.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:18 pm

Killian glanced up this his lover, his anger ebbing away at seeing Luca's face.
"Ah'm fine crocodile, ya don' need ta beh worried weth meh. Ah apologize fer tha way ah acted." He was a man and he knew when he was wrong and he had been wrong. But that did not mean he would not have the urge to do it again.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:27 pm

"You know you're really sexy when you're jealous." Luca smirked lightly at Killian. "No need to apologize. You just confuse the hell out of me."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:31 pm

"Well ef heh keeps on ah'm gonna get sexy as 'ell." Killian growled to himself, much like a wild animal would. "Yar mineh." He did not see what was confusing about that, yet he did. He understood it was not fair that he flirted and then got pissed when someone flirted with Luca but still, he could not help it. Crocodile was his.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:39 pm

Luca flashed a brilliant grin, taking a seat beside Killian.
"Don't worry, I'm all yours." He pressed a kiss to the man's temple, glancing around the room. "Next time you flirt with someone I'm going to make a scene too." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:42 pm

Killian snorted, slowly pulling his arm from around Shannon's waist where it had ended up.
"Ets different though." The waterblue eyed boy began. "Ah ave' been screwin' aroun' since before ah could talk. Ya areh mineh." Luca was Killian's, he had been a virgin when they had gotten together and Killian was the only one to ever touch him, and for this Killian would flip his lid if anyone else touched his lover.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:52 pm

Luca smiled softly, shaking his head though the other man's words truly made him feel special.
"Don't worry. He's not going to touch me, no one's going to touch me but you."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:57 pm

"Or ah'll skin ya, an ah'll let mah mother deal with them." He wrapped his arm tight around Luca, pulling the other tight to his chest. If anyone were to touch his Luca he would want to kill them himself but he figured his mother would make them pay severely. "Ah know ah flirt ah little toh much but ya shouldn' t take et hard love. Yar the only one ah care ta share ah bed with anymoreh." And that was true. Even if he could, Killian would not climb into bed with anyone else. He had Luca to come home too.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:05 am

Luca slipped an arm around Killian's waist, pulling him close as he watched Shannon stand and move away.
"I don't take it hard." He smiled lightly. "You wouldn't be yourself if you didn't flirt with anything that moved."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:08 am

Killian whined as Shannon got up, reaching out for him.
"Princesseh! Ah didn't say ya could leave meh!" He grinned his charming smile though he leaned into his lover, quickly wanting to move away. He was not a submissive man and Luca was holding him like he was one.
And he liked it.
He did not like that he liked it.
"Yar killin' meh crocodile."
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:21 am

Shannon whined as he turned back around, running a hand through his long blonde hair. He was always in drag now at the gettogethers, for Brice.
"You and your man are being all lovey, I need my man toy." He smiled lightly at Killian, looking around for Brice.
Luca simply pressed Killian closer.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:23 am

"Ah ah'm not submissive." Killian once more moved away, taking Luca into his arms much like he had Shannon years ago. "Yar mah crocodile, yar tha submissive one!" He paused too add lightly. "An if ya make ah remark abou' our sex ya wont get anyeh more."
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:42 am

Luca chuckled softly.
"I'm just saying, I believe you are the definition of the submissive one in the relationship..." He smiled lightly, stroking Killian's hair.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:45 am

"Ah saved yar arse from ah bullet, ya ad better bow down ta meh crocodile." Killian's brows furrowed at the thought of their bed routine. He happened to like Luca topping him but he would never tell the other that.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:05 am

"I never asked you to take that bullet for me." Luca muttered though he was still smiling softly over at the man. "And you know you love being the submissive one."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:07 am

"Noh, ah took tha bullet more fer mah sake ah suppose." He didn't want to imagine a life without Luca in it. "An ah don' know what yar talkin' about. Ah don' like et one bit, ah jus like you enough ta let ya do et long as ah get mah blow job."
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:25 am

"And I will continue to give you your blow jobs as long as I get to top you every once in a while." Luca winked, nipping at the man's neck.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:27 am

Killian found himself struggling not to groan, the hairs on the back of his neck standing at attention. "Crocodile, ya better stop thah..."
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:44 am

"Now why would I do that?" Luca smirked lightly, breath ghosting over Killian's neck.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:48 am

"Because if ya don' ah'm going ta take ya home, an yar gonna find yarself in ah bad position." Killian grunted, though a blowjob sounded nice right now.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:58 am

"I don't think that sounds like a punishment. No position you put me in could be that bad." Luca smirked, continuing to let his tongue trail down Killian's neck.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 2:04 am

Oh Killian could think of a position that Luca might not enjoy.
But he smirked and let this play out.
"Oh really? Soh ah can put ya inta any position ah want?"
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 2:30 am

"That sounds intriguing so I'm going to say yes." Luca grinned, running his hands down Killian's sides.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 2:35 am

"Then ah want ta goh home." Killian stood on booted feet, tugging Luca up with him and out of the home in minutes. He had no time to waist. He needed to get Luca to the house and underneath him while he was willing.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 2:44 am

"You seem a little eager." Luca chuckled as he followed his lover out of the home and to the house they shared. "I am too, don't feel bad." He winked, tugging Killian to his side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sprechenzy Love
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next