Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Dance With The Devil.

Go down 
+4
Misery Braxton
Augustus McDaniels
Finn Holloway
Jeremy Johnson
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

To Dance With The Devil. - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:52 pm

Gabriel smirked lightly.
"Kid, you're not punishing me by stopping. If I need to get off I have a lover who is more than happy to help me. I don't need you." He had leaned in close, a grin on his face as he spoke in a rather condescending tone, just asking to be hit.
Back to top Go down
MacKenzie Mack MackleMore

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:06 pm

Most would have ignored the comment and chosen to stand their ground. But Finn was too easy to agravate. He immediately lashed out, his fist connecting hard into Gabriel's upper cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:12 am

Gabriel chuckled softly at the boy, rubbing his cheek gently. It did hurt a bit, but nothing serious.
"You should really work on your anger management problems." He smirked at the boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 8:14 am

"And you should f*cking work on keeping your da*mn mouth shut!". Finn swing once more, his eyes flashing dangerously as he did so. Finn would have never made it as someones betch, if only because he could not and would not ever be tamed. "Im going to f*cking cut out your intestine and feed it to Marilyn! And when your f*cking bleefing to death, imma have my f*cking way with you."
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:44 am

"Don't threaten me with a good time." Gabriel chuckled as he watched the boy, even as a bruise formed on his cheek. Finn was strong for his size.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:45 pm

Finn snarled hatefully, an almost black aura emitting from the small boy. "If you would f*cking stop trying to act so high and f*cking mightly then maybe we could have a f*cking good arse time!"
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:55 pm

"We can't have a good time because I'm MARRIED. I dont' know how many times you want me to say it. I can't do anything with you and I'm sorry about that. I'll admit, you're the first person I've really wanted since I got married. But that doesn't change the fact that even though I might want to fuck you, I can't."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 7:23 pm

"Your a f*cking buzzkill.". Finn sat back, glaring rather intently. "Of being f*cking married means I cant f*cking enjoy the sins of the flesh then piss on that."
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 8:12 pm

"It doesn't mean you can't. It means you shouldn't out of respect for your lover. And I happen to care a lot about my lover. Apparently you don't give a damn about yours since you've been over here trying to get in my pants for the last hour." Gabriel nodded towards Morgue on the other side of the room. He was speaking to Leon, his head turned away from the two of them, although it was clear he wasn't happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:37 pm

Finn reached out, once more striking Gabriel across the face. "Your a f*cking irritating arse betch who needs to f*ck the hell off!!". Of course his words were drown in curses but it was Finn. He cursed like a sailor normally, but this would make anyone cringe. "You need to f*cking not worry about what I do you sorry sack of sh*t.". The boy stood, lashing out once more with his fists. He looked absolutely murderous, as if he truly intended to do Gabriel harm.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:49 pm

Gabriel shook his head.
"Fine, I won't bother you with my advice any longer. Just continue yelling at me, don't worry about your boyfriend upset over there or anything. I've only been married for over twenty years but hey, what do I know, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:16 pm

"F*cking thank you! Exactly! What in the hell do you know? Not a da*mn thing." Finn spat, his teeth bared as if he were a rabid animal. The boy moved from the couch, stalking over to Morgue and wordlessly flopping down beside him. Finn radiated hatred, so much so that Leon looked as though he were going to piss his pants.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:41 pm

Morgue was pressed rather close to his brother, his arm wrapped around the boy's shoulders. His eyes were downcast. He didn't say a word to Finn when he approached, though he kept up his conversation with Leon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:44 pm

Finn watched them, his eyes burning a hole through the two. Leon's eyes were darting around, rather wide with fear. He had nothing against Finn, but the boy did unnerve him.
"U-Uhm....Jeremy?" The boy pressed even closer into Morgue as if hoping his brother would protect him. Finn simply snorted at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:48 pm

"He's not going to hurt you, don't worry." Morgue shook his head, stroking his brother's hair gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:52 pm

"I f*cking will if I want to." Finn snapped, simply to be cruel. He was still steaming over what Gabriel had said to him.
Leon gulped, trying his hardest not to run away from the other.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 11:20 pm

"Just shut up for once, will you?" Morgue sighed. Yes, he was jealous. He hadn't wanted to make a scene but Finn was not helping by threatening his brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:08 am

Finn almost snapped his neck in his haste to look at Morgue. He blinked, thrown off by his lovers words. "What in the f*ck did you just say to me?" He was rather baffled.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:11 am

"Just shut up, alright? You won't touch my brother just because you couldn't get in Gabriel's pants. Why don't you go wash the blood off your face." Finn was practically covered in it. Morgue stood, taking Leon's hand. And with a swish of his long jacket, he had spun on his heel and exited the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:15 am

Finn's upper lip curled in a snarl. It was one thing to tell him to shut up, but to brush him off? He had pounced before he had even realized he had done it. He tackled his lover, almost foaming at the mouth as he swung at Morgue.
"Just who in the f*ck do you think you are sh*t for brains!"
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:21 am

Morgue seethed for a moment, nearly swinging back before he paused, just shaking his head.
"Just leave me alone, alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:26 am

"F*ck no I wont leave you alone!" Finn hit his lover once more. He never felt guilty for hitting anyone, Morgue was no exception. "How f*cking dare you brush me off!"
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:36 am

"Fine, you don't want me to brush you off. Would you rather I tell you just how fucking pissed I am right now?! Fine! I think you're a fucking asshole, Finn!" He shoved his lover in the chest. "I think it's really fucking shitty that I thought you cared about me and then you're over there telling my grandfather you want his dick in your ass. It pissed me the fuck off and the last thing I feel like doing is having to calm my brother down because he thinks you're going to kill him when you have no fucking reason to be pissed!" Morgue exclaimed. "You realize what that fucking feels like?! Do you!? Oh right, you don't because you don't have any fucking feelings!" Morgue growled. "Well let me fill you in. It feels like fucking shit, Finn." He sighed, his voice softer at the last line. "Now can you please leave me the hell alone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:45 am

"Well I am a f*cking arsehole Marilyn! And I don't have any F*cking feelings! I told you that from the get go!" So maybe he did have feelings, that would be the only thing to explain the stinging edge Morgue's words held over him. "I don't even remotely like you with your f*cking ugly hair and your f*cking irritating voice! I don't like how you never f*cking do what I say! So thinking I care about you is your f*cking issue! Your grandfather is a f*cking outta wack dumbarse and im sure your taking after him with all of this sentimental sh*t! And I don't give a da*mn what you do and don't want to do! Your brother is a pussy and that is not my fault! And you know what? I wont f*cking lave you a lone because your mine and and there is nothing you cann do about it." The boy fumed, his hand print on Morgue's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:50 am

"First of all, my name is NOT fucking Marilyn." Morgue snapped. "Second, if you don't fucking like me, then what the hell are you doing here? Did you find amusement in making me think you were actually starting to love me, then trying to fuck someone else? If so, that was really fucking hilarious." He shook his head. "And I'm not yours. I won't be yours, until your mine. And the only thing you've shown me tonight is that you're very far from being mine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Dance With The Devil.
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next