Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Dance With The Devil.

Go down 
+4
Misery Braxton
Augustus McDaniels
Finn Holloway
Jeremy Johnson
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MacKenzie Mack MackleMore

To Dance With The Devil. - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:59 am

Finn scoffed at his lover, his arms crossed tight over his chest. "Your Marilyn to me." His voice was softer then it normally was, the ghost like innocent returning to his eyes. He did not like Morgue, he actually loved him. He was sure of it now. He had never felt bad for anything he had done, but he regretted flirting with Gabriel now, if only because it had caused Morgue pain. "You are mine." His voice was still soft, though it edged with danger. Finn was very much a possessive person.

Last edited by MacKenzie Mack MackleMore on Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:04 am

"Are you mine?" Morgue arched an eyebrow, his words soft and simple. Something about that innocence in Finn's eyes... he couldn't help but calm down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:18 am

Finn hesitated, his eyes fixated on Morgue as he pondered this. Was he Morgue's? What would that mean if he was? He disliked thinking too much into it, honestly because he had no clue what he was doing. He had never been in a relationship before.
"How in the hell should I know? Its up to you to make me yours, idiot."
But he was. He had to be. Morgue had already wormed his way into Finn's heart.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:24 am

"I want you to be my boyfriend, jackass." Morgue shook his head, staring into his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:29 am

"Then you should have just said that sh*t head." Finn smirked, the innocence leaving him as quickly as it had come. It never did stay for long.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:35 am

"Is that a yes?" Morgue laughed softly, a small smile playing on his thin lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:40 am

"Hell yes." Finn corrected him, reaching out to lightly trace his hand print on Morgue's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:08 am

Morgue grinned at this, even as his cheek stung. He leaned in, about to kiss the other before he pulled back.
"Now really, go wash the blood off your face." He snickered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:04 pm

"Oh f*ck you Marilyn!" Finn snapped in annoyance, crossing his arms over his chest. "Your just f*cking jealous because its not your f*cking blood!"
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:17 pm

"Yeah, I am. " Morgue shrugged. "But I'm not kissing you until your mouth is clean. Or it's covered in my blood. Either works."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 4:50 pm

"I don't f*cking feel like getting the hell up." Finn tugged at Morgue's hand. "I want to f*cking go to bed. And your grandpa is a f*cking drag."
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:21 pm

"Well duh, he's my grandpa. He's old and boring." Morgue chuckled, lying back on the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 9:12 pm

"He f*cking irritates me." Finn stood up, kicking Morgue lightly in his side. "I gotta f*cking shower, come the hell on!"
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 9:21 pm

"You're irritating as hell." Morgue groaned as he stood up, scooping Finn up and throwing the boy over his shoulder with a sly grin, knowing the boy would hate it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 9:32 pm

"Hey f*cktard! just what in the f*ck do you think your stupid arse is doing you f*cking sh*t head!" Finn 's fists hammered down into Morgues back, the boy kicking his feet wildly.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 9:39 pm

"Taking you to shower." Morgue retorted, heading towards the bathroom. When he arrived, he set Finn down, grinning as he chucked off his shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 12:17 pm

"Don't ever f*cking touch me like that again you sh*thead." Finn snapped hatefully, eye Morgue's naked top. "And what in the f*ck are you undressing for?"
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 5:29 pm

"The shower?" Morgue chuckled softly. "You didn't think I'd let you get one alone did you?" He flashed his pearly white teeth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 6:19 pm

"Oh don't you give me that f*cking sh*teating smile! I don't f*cking want you all up on me while im showering." Finn's blonde hair just barely covered his eyes so Morgue would be unable to see the clouded orbs.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 6:33 pm

"Well too bad, I'll be all up on you anyways." He winked at Finn as he continued undressing himself. "I need to shower too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 7:12 pm

Finn's nose scrunched up as he sharply turned his head to the side. "Hurry the hell up. I'll f*cking wait for when you get done, sh*tface."
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 7:37 pm

"Aww, come on. Just shower with me." Morgue rolled his eyes. "I won't touch you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 9:54 pm

"You had better f*cking not touch me anyways!" The boy snapped, looking more like a beast than a human with his teeth bared in a snarl as they were. "I f*cking said no!" He did not like for people to see his scars up front. While having sexual relations with Morgue he had demanded the lights be off. He was not ashamed of the marks marring his skin, but he disliked them. He did not even care what anyone else thought about them...
Anyone but Morgue.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 10:09 pm

"Fine, just get your shower." Morgue waved a hand, shaking his head as he picked his shirt up from the floor, redressing as if he didn't care. But his face had fallen, his eyes lowered to the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 10:17 pm

"What in the f*ck is your problem Marilyn!" No matter how much he wanted to ignore it, he truly did feel something for Morgue. Something that would not allow him to simply let the blonde walk away with that retched look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Dance With The Devil.
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next