Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Second Round In Hell

Go down 
+4
MacKenzie Mack MackleMore
Finn Holloway
Rhett Braxton
Kyndal Paxton
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

A Second Round In Hell - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 18 EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:44 pm

"Whatts yar nameh now soneh?" Ballet sat beside Kyndal, watching Leon as he formed a response, "L-Leonardo Kaiden Johson." The boy seemed as though he were double checking that was his actual name. This is what first tips Ballet that the boy is not totally normal.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 18 EmptySat May 04, 2013 9:02 pm

"He's autistic." Kyndal noted in a soft whisper in Ballet's ear so the others wouldn't hear.
"And et's ah beautiful name but ah can't wait far everyone ta know yar mine." Cove grinned.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 18 EmptySat May 04, 2013 9:08 pm

Ballet nodded, now his eyes holding a sympathetic glow. Her poor grandson. Still she would not say anything of it. If the boy made Cove happy then she was fine with it.
Leon's eyes were downcast, he hated his name. Leonardo was so stupid, but he was stupid too.
"Ah think ya are loveleh tagether!"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 18 EmptySat May 04, 2013 9:19 pm

"Weh are." Cove nodded in agreement as he kissed Leon's cheek. "Mah Leonardoh." He loved Leon's full name.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 18 EmptySat May 04, 2013 9:23 pm

Leon's cheeks burned with his blush. No one ever called him Leonardo besides his mother. Jasey called him Leo out of habit. He preferred Leon, and it was always better when Cove said it.
"Jus' Leon..." The boy whined softly.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 18 EmptySat May 04, 2013 9:44 pm

"But ah like Leonardoh." Cove whined softly. "But ah guess ah can call ya Leon." He smiled sweetly at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 18 EmptySat May 04, 2013 9:46 pm

"You like Leonardo?" The boy backtracked quickly, his eyes wide as though the admission had thoroughly shocked him. "You can call my anything you want..." Anything to make Cove happy.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 18 EmptySat May 04, 2013 10:10 pm

"Ah love everything about ya." Cove purred in the boy's ear. "But ah'll call ya whatever ya want meh too, love."
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 18 EmptySat May 04, 2013 10:20 pm

"O-Oh..." Leon's eyes stayed on the floor, his cheeks coloring s deep shade of scarlet. Cove's voice had given him goosebumps, causing his groin to stir.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 18 EmptySat May 04, 2013 11:09 pm

"Ah love ya, darlin'." Cove cooed softly, tugging the boy closer to his chest, grinning at how the boy blushed.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 18 EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:21 am

Ballet glanced up at the two of them, stepping over to her mantel to retrieve one photo in particular, and then she proceeded to offer the photo to Kyndal. It was simple, Trever who looked to be around four years of age was holding this bright green blanket. Inside the blanket was a very chubby, red faced baby with a tiny tuft of brown hair.
"Me boys."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 18 EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:29 am

"Oh!" Kyndal cooed happily, eyeing the small baby in the blanket. "He was so adorable!" He glanced to Trever. "And you were nicer looking than you are now." He stuck his tongue out.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 18 EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:00 am

Trever snorted lightly, sitting up to glance at the picture. "I always looked good, even there I had sex appeal!"
Rhett plucked the photo from his mothers hands in favor of hiding it back where it had been.
"Enough of thah."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 18 EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:16 am

"But Rhett." Kyndal tugged on the man's arm, pouting. "I love it! You were so cute." He nuzzled his lover's neck, pressing a kiss there.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 18 EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:43 pm

Rhett shook his head, his eye brows furrowed at his lover. "Goh back ta lookin' at Coveh. Leaveh meh outta et!" Still his arms wound around Kyndal's waist, his fingers ghosting over the boys stomach.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 18 EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:11 pm

"No, if Cove has to sit through it, so do you! And Trever!" Kyndal giggled softly, kissing Rhett softly as he looked down at his stomach. "You have any baby names yet?"
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 18 EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:14 pm

"Troyeh." Rhett shrugged lightly, he had never been very great with the baby names. Kyndal had named Cove and he expected the boy to name this one. He was the one carrying it around after all.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 18 EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:22 pm

"Hmm I like that." Kyndal nodded lightly. "But I wanna name it something cute. I like Kelly!" He chirped, grinning lightly.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 18 EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:41 pm

"Oh hell noh!" Rhett shook his head, blinking over to his son. "Ya named em Coveh! Ya can't name thes one Kelleh!" He spit the name out, still shaking his head. "Et's gonnah beh ah flamin' twink!"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 18 EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:49 pm

"Come on!" Kyndal whined. "It's inside of me for nine months! I get to name it whatever I want." He pouted.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 18 EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:54 pm

"Noh! Yar gonnah ruin et though!" Rhett was so concerned with everything dealing with his child, he was going to baby this kid, sure he would teach it to be strong and how to live on its own but this was going to be his baby. He had to protect it, even from Kyndal's twinky names.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 18 EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:08 pm

"I am not gonna ruin it!" Kyndal pouted. "I just want to name it something cute! Kelly can be a guy's name too!!!"
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 18 EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:10 pm

"Yar gonnah ruin mah kid." Rhett shook his head, glancing over to his mother as if to ask what she thought.
"Ah think Kelleh would beh wonderful love."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 18 EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:27 pm

"I like her way more than you." Kyndal grinned at his lover's mom. "Kelly is a beautiful name!"
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 18 EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:59 pm

"Fineh..." Rhett sighed softly, obviously still unhappy with it "Name et whatever ya want ta name et."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Second Round In Hell
Page 18 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next