Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carter's Girl

Go down 
+6
Kaiden Kensington
Phoenix Lively
Prince Lexington
Finn Holloway
Misery Braxton
Kelly Braxton
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

Carter's Girl - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 18 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 10:37 pm

"Yeah, but am I heavy?" Misery glanced back to Carter, realizing that his lover probably wouldn't know. Carter was prissy, he was not a big man who carried his lover around like Barry or Rhett. "Never mind. Im hungry." Misery announced, leaning back into his lover. "You really should feed me."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 18 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 10:59 pm

"I guess a little more than usual, but not too heavy sweetheart." Carter murmured as he led the boy to the kitchen to cook for him. Honestly, he couldn't lift the boy anymore, it had been a struggle even when he wasn't pregnant. He was not a strong muscular man. He was a prissy rich boy.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 18 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:05 pm

Misery found himself smiling as he thought about Carter. He loved the man, even if was a prissy rich boy. Misery did not mind that Carter was not large like most men he had been with, he adored the man as he was. He loved Carter for Carter.
"Do you want anything?" Misery had already busied himself with making food, his brown eyes flickering to the front door as someone knocked.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 18 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:10 pm

"No darling, I can cook for you though." Carter hummed, though glancing to the door as the knock sounded. "Right after I get this." He winked, jogging to the door and answering it. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 18 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:12 pm

Shion stood on the door step, his arms behind his back to conceal a large bouquet of roses. "Hey mister Kensington! Is Quinn here?" Waking up that morning, Shion had decided that he wanted to pay his romeo a visit. The boy did this often, he would come by the home simply to proclaim his love for Quinn.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 18 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:19 pm

"Hi Shion!" Carter grinned. He adored his son's lover, thought they were perfect together. "He's here. Just up in his room. I assume you know where that is." He chuckled, gesturing towards the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 18 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:22 pm

"Yes! Thank you!" Shion moved to step into the home, though he stripped on the entry way and wound up sprawled out in a heap on the floor, the flowers he had been hiding behind his back found themselves crumpled underneath him. "Oh no!" The boy whined, scrambling to pick the damaged flowers up.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 18 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:31 pm

"Oh sweetheart." Carter frowned as he helped the boy up, his flowers as well as he attempted to straighten them out. "I'm sure Quinn will love them anyway." He smirked softly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 18 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:40 pm

"But they have to be perfect for Romeo!" Shion sighed softly, taking the roses and cradling them in one of his arms. "Maybe I should wait and get more." The boy always agonized over his lover.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 18 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:44 pm

"Darling, you've given Quinn so many flowers I believe he'll be fine with a few wrinkled ones." Carter chuckled softly, yelling for his son who came bounding down the stairs seconds later.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 18 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:47 pm

"Buah!" Shion quickly shoved the flowers under his shirt, nervously rubbing the back of his head. "Hey Quinn! Fancy meeting you here!"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 18 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:51 pm

"Why hello! If it isn't my favorite Capulet." He grinned brightly, moving to kiss Shion softly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 18 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:00 am

Shion squeaked softly, heat rising to his cheeks as he whipped the roses from under his shirt. He extended them to Quinn, stuttering nervously. "For you my love!"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 18 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:02 am

"They're beautiful!" Quinn grinned, inhaling deeply as he leaned in to kiss the boy's cheek. "Thank you, darling."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 18 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:10 am

Shion felt goosebumps rising on his arms. The boy felt his body trembling as he shivered, his mouth moving to form words but he found nothing came out. Quinn always managed to leave him breathless with the simplest of gestures.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 18 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:12 am

"Would you like to come upstairs?" He smiled softly. "It's been too long since I've had you over." He grinned. It'd only been a few days, but it'd felt like forever. He adored when Shion came over.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 18 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:24 am

"I'd love to sir Montague!" Shion bowed to Carter, excusing himself to go upstairs with Quinn. "I have missed you so much! We gotta do things." It didn't matter what they did, Shion simply loved to be in Quinn's presence.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 18 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:30 am

Quinn grinned as he led Shion up to his bedroom, plopping down on his large mattress, exhaling.
"I've added a few drawings to my ceiling." He gestured to his ceiling covered with his artwork. There was a clear portrait of Shion now, drawn directly above Quinn's mattress.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 18 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:35 am

"Oh wow." Shion gazed up at the ceiling in wonder, slowly falling back onto the mattress so he may get a better look. "Wow...." It was all he could say. Despite the fact that he disliked his appearance he was touched that Quinn had gone through all the trouble of sketching such a brilliant portrait.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 18 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:57 am

Quinn blushed lightly, rubbing the back of his neck.
"You know, one of these days I'm afraid you'll get creeped out by how often I draw you." He chuckled softly, shaking his head. "But I just can't get over your beauty."
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 18 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:14 pm

"Why would I do that? Everyone wants to be immortalized." Shion tapped his index finger against his lips. "The scientist say its human nature so I don't think I could ever get creeped out by it." The boy had always been thick, as well as smart.
"Ngh." Shion rubbed the back of his neck, his ears tinging pink with his blush. He still got so flustered around Quinn it was ridiculous. Not that Shion had been used to being called beautiful before. He had always just thought that he would be a top, and so he never expected anyone to think he was pretty.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 18 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:24 pm

Quinn grinned as he kissed his lover softly, caressing his pink ear gently.
"You're utterly adorable when you blush."
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 18 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:31 pm

Shion simply whined as he further pressed into Quinn's mattress, his insides warming as he gazed around all the pictures of him on Quinn's wall. In every picture he managed to catch the pink scar striking his cheek. It brought a smile to his face to think that Quinn was the only one to touch the entire length of that scar.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 18 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:35 pm

Quinn chuckled, curling up beside his lover and holding Shion tight to his chest. He let out a content sigh, his lips resting in their favorite spot just under Shion's ear, nibbling softly.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 18 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:39 pm

"Ngh! Quinn!" Shion gently pushed at his lovers chest, his tiny noises coming out in little whines. It never failed to give him goose bumps when Quinn kissed him there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Carter's Girl
Page 18 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next