Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carter's Girl

Go down 
+6
Kaiden Kensington
Phoenix Lively
Prince Lexington
Finn Holloway
Misery Braxton
Kelly Braxton
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

Carter's Girl - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 19 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:48 pm

"What's the matter?" Quinn snickered as he continued to gently bite on the boy's neck, stroking the silvery stands of hair.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 19 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:50 pm

"The matter is that your engaging my pilomotor reflex!" The boy flailed around, rubbing at his arms which did indeed adorn goose bumps.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 19 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:02 pm

"Oh now am I?" Quinn chuckled softly, letting his fingers run down the boy's sides, just barely ghosting over the skin.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 19 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:34 am

"You are!" Shion squawked softly, moving to take Quinn's hands as if that were going to stop him. "I think instead of messing with my pilomotor reflex we should be doing better things." The boy paused, humming to himself. Most would come back with a comment on how they could be doing more sexual things, instead, Shion had a better idea. "Like watching Hamlet!"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 19 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:48 am

Quinn chuckled softly, enjoying how his lover was more interested in Shakespeare, than anything sexual.
"Well we can go watch Hamlet downstairs on the big screen and cuddle on the couch. But I warn you of my parents throwing condoms at you." Quinn smirked softly as he squeezed his lover's hands tightly.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 19 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:54 am

"Your mom gave me a dildo last time I was here." Shion cocked his head to the side. "Im still not sure what Im supposed to do with it. He told me it was a dildo and to have fun. Im not sure how I would have fun with it. Its just like...well...Its red and its about as thick as one of those pepperoni sticks." The boy was utterly clueless.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 19 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:59 am

Quinn nearly snorted as he shook his head.
"Oh, I'll kill him." He laughed softly, looking to his lover. "It's used to, um, pleasure yourself." He blushed lightly, rubbing the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 19 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:06 am

"Pleasure myself?" Shion blinked as if the idea was foreign. "How would I do that? The thing your mom game me is just like a big hot dog or something." The boy was totally dumbfounded.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 19 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:08 am

"Shion, darling." Quinn chuckled. "Notice how similar the shape is to a penis?" He couldn't hide the red glow on his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 19 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:17 am

"A....penis?" Shion's eyes widened in horror as it finally clicked in his head what the dildo was meant for. "Oh my! Why would anyone want to do that!!" Shion was still getting used to their sex life. Originally he had thought he would be with a girl, it was just what everyone was supposed to do. But then he fell in love with Quinn and forgot about girls, not considering that with Quinn he would be the submissive one. Sticking a dildo inside himself did not sound pleasant.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 19 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:18 am

"Most submissive men do it." Quinn chuckled, running a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 19 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 9:51 pm

"Oh..." Shion tapped his bottom lip with the tip of his finger thoughtfully. "I guess I just never really thought i'd be the submissive one."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 19 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 9:56 pm

"Really?" Quinn arched an eyebrow. "Honestly, everyone thought I'd be submissive." He blushed, rubbing the back of his neck. He did act like a bottom most of the time with his clumsyness and tendency to blush at the littlest things.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 19 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 9:59 pm

"I just always thought that I would be with a lady you know? Boys are supposed to marry and love girls so I just naturally thought...." Shion shrugged lightly, a soft smile pointed to his lover.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 19 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 10:03 pm

"I guess I always expected to be with a guy because all the men are know are with other men." He shrugged lightly, smiling softly at his lover. "Well I hope I'm better than any girl you expected."
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 19 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 6:55 am

"Of course you are!" Shion had never loved another human being like he loved Quinn before. Quinn had taken his heart and simply melted it. "Your the best thing that had ever happened to me, Quinn."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 19 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 7:41 am

Quinn beamed at this, kissing Shion's cheek softly. "As are you to me." He nodded, taking the boy's hand and leading him downstairs so they could watch Hamlet if the boy wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 19 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 7:42 am

Shion wanted to watch his movie, though he was also interested in touching Misery's plump belly. "Oh! Romeo you didn't tell me how awesome this was!" The boy cooed as he poked the rounded stomach.

Last edited by Kaiden Kensington on Fri May 24, 2013 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 19 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 7:51 am

Quinn chuckled softly.
"I never understand the fascination with pregnant people's stomachs." He shook his head. "Although if you had one, I'm sure it would be precious." The thought of Shion baring his children was amazing...
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 19 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:03 am

"I don't know if I can have kids." Shion gently ran his fingers over Misery's stomach, smiling gently as he thought of the baby inside.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 19 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:09 am

"Oh?" Quinn arched an eyebrow, frowning lightly at the thought of this. No, he was not ready for kids just yet but... someday..
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 19 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:20 am

"I don't know yet, Trever has never tested it but he says its possible since that parasite got into me." He reached to the back of his neck, rubbing at the scar that had been left there.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 19 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 4:27 pm

"Oh...." Quinn frowned lightly, glancing to his lover's scar. Well, he was sure he could deal with that. Just a little disappointing.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 19 EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:11 pm

"Its not for sure or anything! Knowing Trever he probably said it just to scare me." Shion smiled softly "Trever is always doing things like that."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 19 EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:43 pm

"Alright darling." Quinn kissed the boy's forehead softly. "It's okay either way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Carter's Girl
Page 19 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next