Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somewhere In Neverland.

Go down 
+7
Kendrick Knightly
Prentiss Proveaux
Elvis Lively
Augustus McDaniels
MacKenzie Mack MackleMore
Finn Holloway
Zachariah Torres
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage

Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:41 am

"Yeah....Well enough about me and my family. Tell me about you." Elvis cocked his head to the side, curious of Zach's life.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:45 am

"Um..." Zach thought about this. He knew he didn't want to tell Elvis about the majority of his life. "I used to live with my parents and my little sister... But I haven't seen them since forever... I live by myself. It's really boring... I like it here better." He smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:50 am

"Well your welcome here anytime if you can stand my parents." He smiled gently, honestly feeling bad to think of Zach alone.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 2:15 am

"Sounds awesome. They're entertaining. And I'd like to spend time with you more." He smiled sweetly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 2:21 am

"Well, I go to work a six and im home by ten, usually." He would like to get to know Zach more, the boy was different that anyone else he had ever encountered. "So your mom wasn't like mine?"
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 2:38 am

"Not at all. She was really shy... She never would have been like that around my friends." He laughed softly. Although truthfully, he sometimes had trouble remembering what his mother had been like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 2:43 am

"My mom has always been like this." It was hard to believe the boy truly had confidence issues when he came off the way he did. "Dad loves him for it I guess."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 3:20 am

"They're really cute together." Zachariah nodded. "And it seems like they both love you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 3:27 am

"Yeah." His parents had always loved him, always tried so hard to do right by him and still he had managed to get into drugs.
He blamed Phoenix.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 3:38 am

"So they don't know about... Neverland?" He covered in case Elvis's parents were to come back in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 3:39 am

"No." There was a silence as Elvis felt the guilt nibbling at his insides. "It would kill my mom....And my dad, I don't want to know how my dad would take it."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:04 am

"I'm not like judging you or anything for not telling them,. I was just wondering." Zach nodded his head.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:22 am

"I didn't think you would. You seem to sweet to pass judgement on me." Like Xavier.
Elvis offered the boy his hand, tugging him up and through the home. Making it to his bathroom, he stepped inside and locked the door.
"Want me to clean your arm up?" Just a needle puncture but he worried for it none the less.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:23 pm

"Sure..." Zachariah nodded, slipping off the sweatshirt Elvis had given him. "It's not a big deal though, I could help you clean up yours too if you want." He offered. He was quite good at healing wounds.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:57 pm

"Nah, I just wanna take care of you." Red curls fell into his eyes as he worked to clean the bruised flesh. He couldn't help but notice the scars, but they only served to intrigue him.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:02 pm

Zachariah watched the curls with a small smile, reaching out to tuck them behind his ear with the arm Elvis was not working on. He was a bit uncomfortable with Elvis seeing his scars like this, but already, he trusted the boy.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:11 pm

"You must be really strong." Elvis observed as he continued inspecting the scars. "I trip at the very site of blood, I dunno how you managed."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:25 pm

"Really?" Zach smiled softly, arching an eyebrow. "Blood doesn't bother me at all..." In fact, he rather enjoyed the sight of it but he sure as hell wasn't telling Elvis that. "There are actually a lot of those..." He referred to the scars lightly. "Those are just some."
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:46 pm

Elvis glanced up at the boy in surprise, his eye brows furrowing at the thought. He wondered what had happened to Zach but feared if he asked he might upset the boy.
"There's more?"
It was all he could manage. The thought of the scars and how much they must have bleed making him light headed.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:50 pm

"Yeah a lot more." Zachariah said simply, offering no explanation. "But don't think about that anymore, you'll pass out." He chuckled softly, noticing already how woozy the boy looked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 3:11 pm

All the redhead could do was nod, his throat suddenly dry. He always reacted like this, clammy handed, nauseous stomach. If he did not stop he was going to puke. "I hope your okay." His hands were soft on Zach, touching him as though he were fine silk. He would hate to cause anymore damage to the boy, ever.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 3:38 pm

"I'm fine." Zachariah smiled softly. And he really was. "But if you don't stop, you're not going to be fine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 3:45 pm

"Your right." A sheepish smile, nervous eyes dancing on Zach's marred skin. "I just worry, you know? I wanna know more about you too." He hoped one day he would know all about Zach, and they would be close.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 3:48 pm

"I appreciate that you're worried, but really, I'm good." He grinned. "I want to know you too..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 3:51 pm

"Lets play twenty questions or something." Elvish placed a band aid over Zach's arm, deeming his job done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Somewhere In Neverland.
Page 9 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next