Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somewhere In Neverland.

Go down 
+7
Kendrick Knightly
Prentiss Proveaux
Elvis Lively
Augustus McDaniels
MacKenzie Mack MackleMore
Finn Holloway
Zachariah Torres
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 11:46 pm

"Nice to meet you." Zachariah grinned as he shook Augustus's hand.
"Doing what?" Manuel called as he entered the room. "Being adorable? He does that a lot." He winked lightly as he oticed Zachariah, smiling softly. "And who's this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 11:54 pm

"He is being embarrassing!" Elvis whined in agitation, motioning to Zach. "And this is Zachariah." He watched his mother closely as the boy offered Zach food, and then proceeded to use more of his dumb talk on the boy.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 11:58 pm

"Nice to meet you Zachariah. I'm Manuel, Elvis's father." He nodded lightly, eyeing Zachariah closely. He was quite protective of Elvis. "And Elvis, he's not embarrassing, he's just being friendly." He chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:12 am

"Embarrassing as f*ck." Elvis bypassed his father, tugging on Zach's arm. "Wanna go to my room?"
Augustus pouted lightly, stepping back to watch his son. He hated when Elvis called him an embarrassment, he only ever wanted to be nice to his son and his friends.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:13 am

"We can if you want, but I'd like to meet your parents more.." He grinned lightly. Augustus seemed fun so far..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:20 am

"Meet em then." Elvis shrugged half heatedly. He was doomed to embarrassment this evening so he figured a little more wouldnt hurt.
"Just ignore mom."
Augustus cocked his head to the side, unable to ever be angry, especially with his son. "Whats wrong with me King?" He had taken to calling the boy that since he had been a mere new born.
"Nothing mom, Nothing."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:25 am

"Your mom seems cool. You like Elvis, huh?" He smiled softly at Augustus, looking the man over interestedly. He'd wondered about Elvis's name, and now it was clear with the way Augustus talked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:28 am

"I love Elvis! He is my hunka, hunka burning love child!" The man obviously was in love with his son in the way every mother was in love with their children. It showed in the way his eyes paused on the boy, his smile radiant to hear his voice. The man had not even realized Zach was asking about Elvis Presely, he was much to concerned with his Elvis, Elvis Lively.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:33 am

And Zach found that utterly adorable. He said nothing, just watching.
"Well you've got one groovy child." he chuckled softly, glancing at Elvis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:35 am

"I know right?" Augustus flailed his limbs, his green flannel shirt bringing out the hazel of his eyes. "He's sassy!"
Elvis simply shook his head.
"Dad."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:46 am

"I'd stop him if I could." Manuel chuckled lowly, wrapping an arm around his son. "But you and I both know there's no stopping him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:51 am

"Thats right." Augustus smiled to his lover, fishing out one of his favorite lines to use at get togethers. "Now remember, I do my best work when I'm being worshiped as a god." He turned to Zach, his red hair bouncing as his head moved. "You smell pretty. Wanna smell me? Hoo-ah!" The boy flexed what little muscle he had on his upper arm, wiggling his eye brows at Zach.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:59 am

Zach laughed lightly, his eyes alight with happiness. He hadn't had much of a family since he was very young so this was nice.
"Darling, leave the poor kid alone. No one wants to smell you." Manuel teased.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:02 am

"Everyone wants to smell me, im pretty Peruvian Papi!" Augustus wrapped an arm around Zach, excitedly smiling at the boy. He lifted one of his arms and proceeded to pretend as if he were smelling himself.
"Ah! The smell of pig!"
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:05 am

"You're going to scare Elvis's friends away." Manuel shook his head, scooping his lover up into his arms bridal style. "Want me to take him away?" He laughed at Elvis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:06 am

"Get him the hell out of here." Elvis grunted, looking anywhere but at his mother. Sure he loved him but he could not stand the embarrassment. Further more, he hated the sad puppy dog look his mother always adorned when Elvis admitted to wanting him gone.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:11 am

"We'll be back to check on you. Don't be doing anything bad when I come back!" Manuel warned as he carried his lover off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:12 am

"Sure, long as sex isn't bad!" He called back, smiling softly at Zach. "We wont do anything if you don't want but I like screwing with pops."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:15 am

"If I catch you with your pants down, I won't hesitate to spank you in front of your friend! And he seems to like you so I don't think you want to ruin that!" Manuel yelled down as Zachariah giggled.
"It's okay. Your parents seem nice." Zach nodded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:17 am

"Im leaving then so you wont have too see it!" Elvis was not kidding in the slightest. He didn't doubt his fathers word, and he was not willing to let the evening go by. "So, what do you want to do, Zach?"
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:19 am

"Uh, whatever you want I guess." Zachariah smiled softly, moving to sit on the couch, looking around the home. It was nice. Manuel made sure Augustus and Elvis had nothing but the best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:23 am

"We can stay here." He offered, moving to sit with Zach and survey his home. "My parents suck." He loved them but sometimes they drove him to the drugs. Anything to stop feeling the burning embarrassment and take the edge off. He had been an extremely shy child, and that had been replaced with how easy it was for him to be humiliated.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:27 am

"No, your mom is really cool." Zachariah laughed softly. "I like him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:33 am

"You like him?" Elvis seemed so shocked he almost fell from his seat on the couch. "That..." Really it was great to hear the boy liked his mother, it put him at ease.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:39 am

"Yeah! He seems really nice, and like he loves you a lot." He grinned brightly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Somewhere In Neverland.
Page 8 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next