Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somewhere In Neverland.

Go down 
+7
Kendrick Knightly
Prentiss Proveaux
Elvis Lively
Augustus McDaniels
MacKenzie Mack MackleMore
Finn Holloway
Zachariah Torres
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:26 pm

"I know."  He tried to be cool about it, but the pinkening of his cheeks gave him away.  "I like you a lot too Zach."  Pulling a piece of paper out of his pocket, he sat in on the table in front of Zach.  It was a certificate, honoring that the second star in the sky, to the left, was now named for Zach Torres.  Elvis had bought him a star.
The boy stood, offering his hand to Zach.
Attached to the bottom of the certificate was a sticky note, on it, it read.
"Will you go out with me?
A:  Yes
B: A
C:  Kiss me:3
D: All of the above"
"What'll it be?"  He smiled sweetly down at Zach, his heart fluttering in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:04 pm

Zach couldn't hide the grin or the blush that appeared on his face. He eyed the sticky note before looking up to Elvis.
"D." He nodded, and then he leaned in to kiss the other boy deeply.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:30 pm

Elvis's arms instinctively slid around Zach's waist, holding him gentle but firm. His lips tingled as they molded with Zach's, his chest feeling as though a balloon had been blown inside of him.
He was kissing Zach.
And it was better than even Neverland.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:39 pm

Zach pulled back, their foreheads resting together as he smiled, simply resting there.
"Thank you." He murmured. It was for the star, but also it was for everything else. For simply showing interest in Zach that no one else had.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 6:31 pm

Elvis simply pressed the boy into his arms, savoring the feel of having Zach in such close approximation. "Anything else I can do for you tonight, Zach?" He asked softly, his hand gently massaging the boys dreds.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 6:39 pm

"Tonight is already perfect." Zach leaned into the boy's embrace. "But we can do whatever you want." His voice was soft, happy.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:27 pm

Elvis hummed softly into the boys ear, his own melody as he moved around in a dance. It was slow and sweet, their bodies moving together as though already familiar.
"My boyfriend, yeah?"
It felt wonderful to say that.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 8:56 pm

"Your boyfriend." Zachariah murmured a soft agreement, grinning at the other boy. "I like that." His voice was gentle as he leaned into Elvis's chest, moving along with the dance the other boy had created.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:34 pm

They danced for what seemed like an eternity before Elvis finally stopped them. "Wanna go somewhere else? Maybe spend the night together." He adored being in the boys presence and pained to think of letting go of Zach so soon.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:45 pm

"I'd love to spend the night with you." Zach grinned, nodding his head as he looked up at Elvis, feeling his stomach flutter just at the sight of the boy.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:57 pm

"Come on." He tugged the boy back into the parking lot, thanking his friends one more time before driving them back the way they came.
"Your place?"
He had never spent the night at Zach's before.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 11:16 pm

"Um..." Zachariah thought this over for a second before slowly nodding. "Yeah, my place is good." He was a bit nervous to be honest, he had a special room much like Trever's, although smaller. But it was small, and in the attic. He figured there was no reason Elvis would go into the attic so it didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:57 pm

Elvis's smile over took his entire face, radiating a certain pride at being allowed to spend the night with Zach, in Zach's home.
"I can sleep on the couch if you want."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 1:37 pm

"No, that's okay." Zachariah smiled softly. "You can sleep in the bed with me if you don't mind." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:04 pm

Blood rushed into Elvis's face, he could feel it. Never had he simply laid in bed with someone, aside from his mother and father, but yet he found he would not mind simply laying with Zach.
"I think I'd like that." He studied the boy from the corner of his eye, swallowing back his nerves.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 10:32 pm

"Great." Zach hid his blush, taking Elvis's hand and leading them into his home, up to the bedroom. It was simple, with a few pictures of people who seemed to be his family and friends hanging around the room. But none of the pictures of him were from an age later than eight...
His bed was large enough for the two of them to sleep in though it was rather small itself. The sheets were a soft blue in color, matching the pillows.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 11:06 pm

Elvis's eyes took the room in, every detail reminding him of Zach and the boys personality. He could not stop the smile, it was sweet and true. It was the smile of a man in love.
"Your room is far out." It sounded dumb leaving his lips, but that was okay, Elvis was awkward like that.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 11:13 pm

Zachariah laughed softly, leaning forward to peck the boy's lips.
"My room is boring. But I'm glad you like it." He smirked, sitting down on the edge of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 11:47 pm

"I love it." Elvis plopped down atop the blue sheets, pressing his face into the boys matching pillows. "I love it, and I love you, and I love that your mine now."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 11:56 pm

"I love that too." Zachariah let out a soft sound, almost a giggle as he hooked his arms around Elvis's neck, pressing his face into the man's shoulder. He truly did adore Elvis's company.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 9:39 pm

Elvis held Zach tenderly, his breath soft atop he boys head. He loved Zach, he loved the very core of him. Loved every dred and smile. Adored how perfect his smile was, and how his face gets pink when he blushes. Elvis was happy to touch his skin and feel his warmth. He was lulled by the boys heart beat. He loved Zach.
He gently pressed kisses to the top of the boys head, his hands gently massaging his back.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 9:57 pm

"If you want to sleep in something more comfortable for you, I don't mind." Zach reassured. He himself normally preferred to sleep in just his boxers. But no way was he allowing Elvis to see all his scars just yet. So he would stay in his long sleeves and jeans.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:06 pm

"I don't think I brought extra clothes." Elvis sat up, slipping off his shirt. "Ill be okay like this." He normally wore just his boxers also, but he did not want to make Zach uncomfortable and so he was too shy to say anything.
He did take after his mother. Very much so.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:08 pm

"I meant like you could sleep in just your boxers." Zach smiled softly, shaking his head. "But whatever you want. I know I usually just sleep in those." He shrugged, sprawling out on the mattress, his dreadlocks fanning out on the pillow behind him.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:17 pm

Elvis cocked his head to the side, his face immediately darkening as he thought of stripping down to his boxers with Zach.
He climbed off the bed, and began fiddling with the button of his pants. He did this for a solid five minutes. He was entirely too nervous to simply strip like an idiot in front of Zach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Somewhere In Neverland.
Page 15 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next