Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tour Eiffel Affair

Go down 
+9
Livius Levine
Manuel Lively
Elvis Lively
Kendrick Knightly
Zachariah Torres
Keegan Keller
Cameron Holloway
Xavier Malone
Prentiss Proveaux
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 7:30 pm

"Why were you zuicidal?" It was personal and maybe even uncomfortable to talk about, but Prentiss wanted to know everything. Xavier was already swimming around in his head nonstop.
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 10:11 pm

Most people would've thought this question was too personal to be answered, but Xavier was not most people. He would tell anyone anything at anytime. All they had to do was ask.
"My girlfriend of two years killed herself. I thought it was my fault. I was devastated, she was all I had." He glanced to Prentiss, his eyes allowing the boy to see all the pain he had felt the day he'd found his girlfriend dead in the bathroom. But just as soon as it had arrived, it was replaced with a smile. "Then I realized I could throw my whole life away, like she did, or I could get over it. I got all tattooed up and opened my shop and got a job at the park with Elvis. I got my shit together."
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 12:04 am

"I admire that." Prentiss's smile was wistful as he watched Xavier. He had wanted to kill himself at one point, but he had been too afraid. It had truly been hopeless, he was to scared to live and to scared to die. Nothing had ever worked out for him. "I think you are a very wonder'vul perzon Zavier. And of courze, you are zexy too."
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 12:12 am

"Of course." Xavier laughed softly. "I think you're an amazing person too, Prentiss. Truly." He leaned over, his lips pressing to the boys cheek.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 12:16 am

His eyes immediately flickered away from Xavier, his cheeks burning so hot it almost made his head ache. Xavier did things to him, sinful things, wonderful things. But only Xavier.
"Yez well, everyone doez." He kept himself up, regaining his compose enough to remember that he was a whore and kisses on the cheek were nothing.
"It iz your turn Mon Cherie."
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 12:21 am

"So it would appear." Xavier hummed, thinking. "Well, what do you like to do in your spare time? Like your hobbies?" He figured a nice easy question would be good after that.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 1:21 am

"Oh, zhat iz eazy." His smile flashed genuine, so blissful on his face as he spoke. "I love to cook! Crepez are my favorite meal to prepare, but I love everyzhing!" His hands moved gracefully about him as he continued. "I would be 'appy to cook for you one day, Xavier."
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 11:54 am

"I would love that." Xavier grinned brightly. He loved asking people that question because there was nothing better than seeing how someone's eyes lit up when they talked about what they truly enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 12:29 pm

"Tell me about your parentz." Prentiss 's fingers brushed over Xaviers arm as he moved to play with the radio. It was a subtle touch, but Prentiss found he enjoyed how Xaviers skin felt.
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 12:46 pm

"Um..." Xavier paused at this and honestly considered making up a story with a nice family... But eventually he just sighed and spoke truthfully. "My dad left us before I was born... I never knew him." He admitted. "And my mom... I loved her. She was great. Until she went insane. She had so many mental problems I couldn't name them all. When I was eight they put her in an insane asylum. I visited her every day until I was fourteen. Then she..." Xavier trailed off, glancing out the window. "I came one day to visit and they told me she'd hung herself in her room." He went silent then, staring straight ahead out the window. Then he'd been all alone... He'd thought he'd been cursed. First his mother, the  his girlfriend...
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 2:50 pm

"Merde." The boy cursed softly in his native language, his eyes stinging almost as he watched Xavier. Even though he had endured so many hardships, he was still such a driven human being. He was someone Prentiss respected now, genuinely. "I am truly zorry for your lozz." He fidgeted lightly in his seat, his stomach sinking as he realized maybe he should not be getting involved with Xavier. He had already been through so much, there was no need for Prentiss to throw himself in there to make things worse.
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 3:00 pm

"Don't be sorry." Xavier gave the boy a sad smile. "I mis a her of course. But I'm stronger because of it." He paused for a moment, glancing to Prentiss. "Now let's quit talking about my sob stories and do something fun."
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 4:49 pm

"Whatever it iz you want, mon ami." Prentiss sat straighter, leaning over slightly to be closer to Xavier. "Juzt what kind of fun do you want to 'ave?" His fingers found their way to the mans knee, dancing and waiting.
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 4:59 pm

"I don't really know." Xavier hummed softly. "I suppose just being with you is fun enough for me." He smirked lightly.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 5:05 pm

Prentiss hummed softly, watching the scenery change from the window as he considered what they could do to entertain themselves. "We could call Prezley an 'ave a menage a trois!" He was fond of Elvis, so of course that was his choice of a third partner.
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 5:25 pm

"Somehow I don't think his boyfriend would like that." He smirked softly, shaking his head at the other boy.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 7:11 pm

"What if we invite him to join in too?" Prentiss was simply teasing, truly he had no want of a foursome tonight. Being with Xavier was just nice, doing nothing but talking and looking at him. "I think you juzt don't want to zhare me. Iz that it, amour? Want me all to yourzelf." He leaned closer to Xavier, his cheek resting on the mans shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 7:20 pm

"You caught me." Xavier winked. "I'm not in the mood to share." He chuckled softly. "So why don't we each rent our favorite movie and make the other watch it. It's a good way to get to know someone, I've discovered."
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 4:38 pm

"I don't care 'vhat we do, az long az im with you." He wiggled his eye brows, throwing in his Frenchmen charm as he did so. "Your 'vish iz my command."
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 4:50 pm

"I could just listen to you talk all night." Xavier grinned softly as they arrived at his home. "You have to teach me some French. I vant to talk like you." Xavier wiggled his eyebrows, speaking in a French accent like Prentiss.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 4:55 pm

"Oh of courze, amour." He paused, smirking at Xavier as he got out of the car. "Zhat meanz love." Xavier was the sexiest man he had ever laid eyes on in the first place, but add a French accent and Prentiss would feel the need to deffinately jump his bones.
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:08 pm

"Amour." Xavier repeated, smirking as he got out, moving to Prentiss's side to slip an arm around his waist and lead him inside.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:20 pm

"Exactly." He paused as they got inside, turning his head just enough to whisper softly, "Je veux que vous." And with that, he pulled back away from Xavier and made himself comfortable on the couch. He would simply let Xavier wonder what he had said.
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:28 pm

Xavier felt chills run over his body at the sound of Prentiss's voice.
"Wait, what does that mean?" He pouted, moving to sit beside the boy.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 6:17 pm

"If only you knew." Prentiss smiled as though innocent, his fingers dancing over the tattoos adorning Xavier's body. "It would make you....'ot."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tour Eiffel Affair
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Quincy McDaniels :: Malone/Proveaux-
Jump to: