Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tour Eiffel Affair

Go down 
+9
Livius Levine
Manuel Lively
Elvis Lively
Kendrick Knightly
Zachariah Torres
Keegan Keller
Cameron Holloway
Xavier Malone
Prentiss Proveaux
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:13 pm

"'Ow about inztead, I do zhis." He leaned in, his lips teasingly caressing the shell if Xavier's ear. He couldnt help himself, Xavier was simply too tempting.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Holloway

Cameron Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:39 pm

Xavier let out a soft groan unintentionally, his arms finding their way around Prentiss's waist. He leaned down, his lips pressing against the soft skin of Prentiss's neck.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:51 pm

"Oh no, no, no!" Small elegant hands pushed gently at Xavieer's chest, making a quick distance between them. He pointed his finger wagging as he clocked his tongue. His voice when he spoke was melodic, the french language rolling beautifully from his tongue. "Vilain, Vilain." \
Naughty indeed.
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:10 pm

"Well aren't you a tease." Xavier smirked lightly. He hung his head, shaking it as he chuckled. He had been foolish to fall for that.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 8:39 pm

"Im much more zan zhat, amour." A playful laugh as Prentiss shrugged and went on about the shop, plundering through whatever he could find that intrigued him. "Im ze bezt you never 'ad."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:09 pm

Xavier could not hide his grin as he watched Prentiss move through the shop.
"Would you like to spend the night with me?" He questioned. "You still haven't worked hard enough of course, but I'd like to have your company."
Back to top Go down
Kendrick Knightly

Kendrick Knightly

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:55 pm

"Depends." Prentiss looked back, impish grin flashing across his face. "Where do I get to zleep, monsieur?"
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 12:10 am

"Wherever you want, of course." Xavier smirked, looking Prentiss over. Of course, he would not mind the boy sleeping in his bed with him.
Back to top Go down
Kendrick Knightly

Kendrick Knightly

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 3:52 pm

"Zen I will bed with you." He nodded with an air of finality, sauntering his way over to Xavier in order to run a finger down the mans jaw. "I do 'ope you zleep naked. I do." Course he was teasing, he always wore boxers at least. Possibly a large shirt but normally just boxers.
He could change that if Xavier was willing to sleep in his birthday suit.
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 4:47 pm

"I normally do." Xavier smirked lightly. "But not when I have company." He smiled. "Although you're allowed to wear whatever you want... or not wear whatever you want. I encourage it even." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Kendrick Knightly

Kendrick Knightly

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 5:24 pm

"C'est regrettable..." The boys bottom lip jutted out slightly in a pout as he moved back to the entrance to the shop. "I zuppose it'll 'ave to do for now." He would have the man naked. Maybe not today, but one day. "Come, Montrez-moi plus." And with that he disappeared, his laughter lost to the night air.
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 5:41 pm

Xavier couldn't help but smile, quickly following Prentiss. He had a feeling he would follow Prentiss anywhere, no matter where he went.
Back to top Go down
Kendrick Knightly

Kendrick Knightly

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 6:05 pm

"Take me zomewhere else, Monsieur." Prentiss was in the middle of the road, twirling himself around under the blinking yellow illumination of a traffic light. "I want to zee your world!"
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 6:08 pm

And as Xavier saw this, he couldn't help but grin, the light crinkles appearing by his eyes as they always did when he was particularly happy.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:30 am

"C'mon Monsieur, the night wont wait!" Prentiss paused beside a stop sign, watching for Xavier as he thought of where they could go for the moment. "Are you taking me 'ome, or are we going zomewhere elze?" Anywhere was fine with him, he was rather enjoying himself.
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 4:17 pm

"I suppose we can go home, unless you have other ideas?" Xavier arched an eyebrow, moving to get in the car.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 10:09 pm

"Take me to your 'ome." Prentiss made his way back to the car, ducking into thee vehicle quickly. He found he was rather excited to go home with Xavier. "Tell me about your'zelf 'Zavier." His eyes were steady on Xavier, gold specks melting into red embers of brown.
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 9:09 am

Xavier found himself lost in the boys eyes as he glanced over to him. But he attempted to shake it off, smiling softly.
"I told you Prentiss, you'll have to find out about me on your own." Xavier winked, his brown eyes alight with happiness.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:23 am

The boy huffed, his fingers dancing on the platform of his cheeks. "You muzt 'elp me amour, 'z not fair otherwize." He watched Xavier closely, eyes trailing the never ending string of tattoo's.
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:08 pm

"Alright I'll help you. We'll both learn about each other." Xavier grinned. "Let's ask each other questions. Nothing is off limits. I'll start. What's your middle name?"
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:03 pm

Prentiss scoffed softly, immediately finding he disliked this new game. "Uh...Its...Its stupid." The boy groaned, eyes averting to the window. "Its Chandler." He had always despised it, 'Candle Maker' it meant, how pointless.
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:05 pm

"I thought it would be something fancy and French." Xavier chuckled softly. "But I like it... Your turn." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:09 pm

"It would 'ave been, but you zee, my mom wazn't the one who named me. I mean lazt name yeah, but my virst and middle name waz my real mother." He absent mindedly toyed with the bracelet on his wrist, the only trinket he had of his biological mother. "Bezt zexual encounter."
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:16 pm

"You skip right to the interesting questions, huh?" Xavier let out a chuckle as he pondered this question. "I guess it was one time with Elvis. Not the first time, because those are always really awkward, but once maybe six months into our relationship..." Xavier felt the urge to continue and he could describe Elvis all night long and the explicit details of their sexual encounter but he knew once he started talking, he wouldn't stop. And that was definitely not a good thing to do on a first date of sorts. So he simply nodded and smiled at Prentiss.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:12 am

Prentiss's laughter rang out, his cheeks pinioning as he thought of Elvis and Xavier having sex. "I bet zat waz 'owt. I've always thought sex with Elvis would be érotique." It amused him greatly to think about, and he enjoyed hearing more about it from Xavier's point of view, because when they had been together Elvis never shut up about him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tour Eiffel Affair
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Quincy McDaniels :: Malone/Proveaux-
Jump to: