Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tour Eiffel Affair

Go down 
+9
Livius Levine
Manuel Lively
Elvis Lively
Kendrick Knightly
Zachariah Torres
Keegan Keller
Cameron Holloway
Xavier Malone
Prentiss Proveaux
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:16 am

"It was." Xavier chuckled, running one hand through his hair, the other firm on the wheel. "So... I believe it's my turn." He grinned, thinking of what to ask. "How many men or women have you been with?" He arched an eyebrow. Now that Prentiss had crossed the line into sexual questions, he wasn't uncomfortable asking them. He knew he wouldn't judge Prentiss even if he'd been with too many men to count, but it was always nice to know.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 11:18 pm

"Uh..." Prentiss gave a sheepish laugh, running his fingers through his hair. "Oh monsieur, if only I knew myself." He smiled as though a bit embarrassed. "There zimply ez not enough of me to go 'round."
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 11:29 pm

Xavier nodded his head slowly, taking this in. He wasn't sure to feel about that. Of course he would've preferred someone who hadn't been with so many people, but who was he to judge? Even though he had only been with one person at the time, he was the one with the STD. "Alright, your turn again." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 11:35 pm

Prentiss's mind kicked in, his instint telling him to divert the subject off of himself. He was grateful for the chance. "So, tell me about your best day."
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 11:46 pm

"My best day?" Xavier smiled. "That's tough... I think it was the day I met Elvis's parents. I was nervous they wouldn't like me since Elvis said his dad was strict and most strict dads aren't a fan if men with tattoos dating their son. But I went over for dinner and both his parents seemed to love me and Elvis was happy and I was happy and it was a pretty awesome day." Xavier chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 11:51 pm

"Izn't zhat zweet." He glanced over at Xavier, head tilted forward slightly. "Zounds like Prezley 'as been a big part of your life." Of course he had already known that, Elvis had spoke of Xavier often.
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 11:54 pm

"He is a big part of it." Xavier nodded, smiling softly. "He's... Changed my life really... But anyway, what about your best day?"
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:03 am

"Et hasn 't 'appened yet." He smiled as though he knew great things were in store for him. "I'll make zure to let you know when et 'appens though." He took a moment to think, staring out at the road. "Were you in love with him?"
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:08 am

"I was. I definitely was." Xavier nodded with a fond smile. "Elvis meant the world to me." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:16 am

"But not anymore of course?" He would make sure of that, because even though he loved Elvis himself as his best friend, he still wanted Xavier all to his self. "Now that you 'ave zeen me, I know you must be 'ead over 'eels." His smile was easy, his words drenched in his French accent.
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:20 am

"I still love him, but only as a friend. Our romantic relationship was over a long time ago." He sighed lightly. "And of course I'm head over heels for you." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 7:50 pm

"Everyone iz darling, your not alone." He clicked his tongue, tilting his head to look at Xavier. "Your turn, mon cherie."
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 8:45 pm

"Well..." Xavier thought of what his next question could be. In his experience with relationships, although none of them had ended well, he'd learned that you had to learn of the bad parts of someone as well as the good parts. "Your best day hasn't happened yet, what about your worst?" His voice was gentle, knowing everyone had been through their share of hardships and he was prepared to comfort Prentiss if the need arose.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 10:49 pm

Prentiss immediately flushed, his eyes darting away from Xaiver in favor of watching out the window. His brain scrambled for what to say, he had not thought this one out. He would have to make one up.
He paused a if to think, his brows furrowed in concentration.
"Uh." After what seemed like eternity, he plastered a smile on and waved his hand to Xavier. "Currently, my worst day was when mère died. It was so long ago now though, I don't remember much about it."
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 11:03 pm

Xavier nodded lightly.
"Well I'm sorry about that." He watched Prentiss with a soft look in his eyes. He had a feeling the boy might be lying but he didn't know why and he wasn't going to push him. "Then it's your turn." He gave the boy a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 11:06 pm

Prentiss regained his composure, taking his time as he picked out his latest question for Xavier. "Whats your biggest regret?"
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 11:23 pm

"My biggest regret?" He hummed softly. "That's a difficult one." He smirked. "I think... I don't have any regrets." He nodded his head. Most people would've thought that he'd say sleeping with his first girlfriend who'd given him his disease. But he didn't regret her. She'd been his first love and they'd had good times together, even if she had betrayed him in the end and put his life at risk. He didn't regret anything and he was happy about that.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 12:22 pm

"Zhat ez zo not an anzwer!" Prentiss declared, pointing a finger at Xavier. "Ze accused! Come on, tell me zomething real." He leaned in, his smile sweet as he did so. "To be 'onezt, im glad you 'ave no regrets, life ez better zhat way." And with that he leaned back, turning his attention to the radio as though he had not said anything at all.
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 1:01 pm

"I really don't." Xavier laughed softly. "I think everything happens for a reason, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 3:55 pm

"Eh, i've never zpent much time thinking about it." If everything happened for a reason then why him? He snorted as he gathered himself. " your turn monsieur ." Xavier was proving to be a person of unique quality.
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 5:47 pm

"Alright, let me think." He grinned, pausing for a second before speaking again. "Do you kiss on the first date?" He smirked softly.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 8:47 pm

Prentiss's lips twitched upward into a tiny smile as he pondered his answer. Finally he simply laughed and shrugged his shoulders. " Why mon ami, i kizz whenever I want to, whoever I want to. Itz alwayz different. Like you , id kizz you any time any place. But id make Elviz wait for it, I can rezizt him ."
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 10:59 pm

"I like that answer." Xavier chuckled. "And now I believe it is your turn."
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 1:19 pm

Prentiss's eyes slid over to Xavier, there was loneliness about them, a duller, deeper golden. "Let me azk you zhiz." He paused, a smile claiming his lips. "Do you ever think about dying?"
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 5:07 pm

"Of course." Xavier nodded, thinking that this was an odd question to ask. "I was suicidal once... But now I know that even though I'm going to die one day," he didn't add that this day might be sooner than others, "I have to live life to the fullest, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tour Eiffel Affair
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Quincy McDaniels :: Malone/Proveaux-
Jump to: