Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't Wake Me Up

Go down 
+2
Roman Roden
Azazel Blair
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

Don't Wake Me Up - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 3:27 pm

"Alright, truth." Xavier couldn't help but smile at his lover, pecking his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 3:34 pm

"Who do you love most?" Of course he was refering to himself and Elvis but he didnt want to single him out. Prentiss glanced over to Elvis, who was staring at him as though he wished him dead. Elvis's gaze shifted to Xavier, daring him to go along with it.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 4:12 pm

"On second thought, how about a dare?" Xavier smiled softly. "C'mon I'll put someone's thumb in my mouth! Even Mack's! And that's probably been in Phoenix's ass!"
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 4:37 pm

"Monsieur! 'Ou zaid truth!" Prentiss whined pitifully, crossing his arms over his chest. "'Ou aree no fair." He huffed softly, irritation clear in his scowl. "I daree 'ou to try and convincee Eezzy to love Prezley."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 5:02 pm

Xavier scoffed.
"Well I would do that but you know, he was hurt once so obviously love doesn't exist." The man rolled his eyes lightly.
Izzy smiled lightly, shaking his head.
"You're welcome to have your own views on me, Xavier. I've heard worse."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 5:12 pm

"Xavier, stop being a prick yeah. Just play the game and get it over with." Elvis glared at his former lover, irritated that he was being rude to Izzy without reason.
"Amour." Prentiss smiled. "Calm down. Do 'our daree!"
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 6:00 pm

Xavier sighed, looking to Izzy before he began to speak.
"You should love Elvis because he's amazing. You should love him because in a relationship, he gives everything. And you should love him because when he smiles, little crinkles appear at the corner of his eyes and when he's sad, the same crinkles are at the corners of his mouth. Love him because even when he fucks up, you can't help but forgive him. Love him because his freckles are adorable and his sparkle in the sun. Love him to help him through the hard times. Love him to stop those bruises on his arms. Love him and never let him go. Love him because he's the best thing that will ever happen to you. Love him because he'll never let you down. But most of all, love him because you'll regret it every day if you don't." Xavier stopped abruptly, glancing down at his arms which were folded across his chest almost like a small child pouting.
"Thank you for the advice." Izzy smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 6:20 pm

Elvis stared at Xavier, his eyes shining as though he were tearing up. He didn't deserve any of those things xavier had said. He knew what he was, a druggie, a failure. Certainly nothing Xavier had said.
"Thank you, yeah." He mumbled, unable to look at Xavier now and remember why prentiss aas on hos arm and he wasnt.
"Kelly's turn! Or Mack. Someone!" Ian spoke, trying to push the game along.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 6:33 pm

"Can I dare someone to suck my dick?" Kelly questioned, though only because he was quite drunk.
"This is why weh don't give ya alcohol." Phoenix rolled his eyes, shoving the boy so he fell into Ian's lap.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 7:04 pm

"That takes too long." Ian rolled his eyes at his lover, carding his fingers through kelly's hair. "Pick something else."
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 7:06 pm

"Aw man." Kelly smirked, leaning onto the boy as he thought.
"Yar too drunk. Let someone else go." Phoenix chuckled, pausing. "Or since yar all too much of a pussy ta accept dares, weh could just ask questions ta everyone." He shrugged his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 7:10 pm

"Alright. I can work with that." Ian chimmed, along with Prentiss and followed by a hoot from Mack.
"You go first then sugar lips." Mack threw an arm around his lover.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 7:16 pm

"Alright then, what's yar worst fear? Ian, you first. We'll go around in ah circle and answer it." Phoenix nodded his head.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 7:55 pm

"My worst fear is being Trevers favorite." Ian crossed his arms, feeling the hair on the back of his neck stand up. "They go through so much..." He didnt like to think about it. "Kelly. Your next."
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 8:00 pm

"Um, my worst fear is... my dad picking Cove over me. Man, this game sucks." Kelly spoke quietly before returning his face to Ian's lap. "Prentiss, your turn."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 8:03 pm

"Az hypocritical az eet eez, my worzt feear eez being forgotten by Zavieer." He reached for the mans hand, sighing softly.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 8:06 pm

"Funny, my worst fear is being forgotten by you, darling." Xavier smiled softly, kissing the top of his lover's head. "Elvis?"
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 8:12 pm

"Being alone, yeah." He was by himself all the time now, and still it was daunting for him. Most of the time he felt like no one would even notice if he was gone. "Izzy."
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 8:18 pm

"I'm claustrophobic. Tight spaces are my worst fear." He admitted and Xavier made a mental note of this. "Um, Mack?" He nodded to the other redheaded boy.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 8:31 pm

"I...." Mack paused for dramatic affect. "Am afraid of spiders." Hstick a hand out as if to silence everyone. "I know, i know, its shocking but its true!"
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 8:32 pm

"Yar biggest fear?" Phoenix chuckled. "Everyone else says somethin' nice about their lover, or somethin serious and yar afraid of spiders." Phoenix shook his head. "Ah'm afraid of losing you, jackass." He admitted, grumbling softly.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 9:26 pm

"Ditto. Course im scred of losing you most but spiders are a close second." Mack laughed softly , leaning back against his lover. "Whats the next question?"
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 9:29 pm

Phoenix chuckled, kissing his lovers cheek softly.
"Et's Ian's turn ta come up weth ah question." He nodded, nudging the boy.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 9:37 pm

"Uh... The question is...what makes you feel guilty, like something you regret and wish you could do over." Ian glanced to Phoenix at his right.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:04 pm

"Hmm... ah wish ah could have been closer weth mah mom a few years ago." He nodded. When he hadn't told the man about him being submissive. "Ah wish ah could do that again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Wake Me Up
Page 7 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next