Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't Wake Me Up

Go down 
+2
Roman Roden
Azazel Blair
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Don't Wake Me Up - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:40 pm

Mack kissed Phoenix's cheek, glad that at least now he and his mother were so close. "I don't have any regrets. When me and my parents had that falling out, I decided I was done doing sh*t I didnt want to do. And I wasnt trying to impress anyone anymore. I made my life what it is and im happy with it. I got my best friend as a lover, a house, steady income. I regret nothing broski's!"
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:44 pm

"Good." Phoenix grinned, kissing Mack's neck gently as he looked over towards Izzy.
"Me again already?" He smiled, thinking over his answer. "I don't have one major regret, I don't think." He shook his head. "Maybe some girls I could have been nicer to, some things I shouldn't have said, but not one thing comes to mind." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:10 pm

Elvis knew when it was his turn but for the longest time he remained silent. He didnt like this question, did not like to think about this.
"Drugs. I regret drugs, yeah." He wasnt going to say any more, it was hard enough to say that much. He had ruined his damn life.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:14 pm

Izzy could tell the boy seemed upset so he gently rubbed his back, looking towards Xavier.
"Well, I try to live a life without regrets. But... you can't take this the wrong way." He frowned down at Prentiss. "I regret breaking up with Elvis when we did. So yeah." He nodded, saying no more.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:18 pm

Elvis looked up at Xavier, his eyes tearing slightly. He would have hugged the man, but the look on Prentiss's face warned him against it.
"Well Zhen." Prentiss cleared his throat. "Obviouzly I reegret playing zhiz damn gamee."
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:21 pm

"Prentiss, baby, I didn't mean it like that." Xavier sighed softly, pulling the boy to his chest. "I don't mean I wish I was with him instead of you. I mean... I wish I would have waited instead of breaking up with him... just to see what would have happened. If we should have been together."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:30 pm

Prentiss scoffed softly, unable to meet Xavier's eyes. "Of courze 'ou would ztill bee with him Zavieer. I zee zhee way 'ou two ztill look at each otheer zometimeez." If Xavier would have waited, if Elvis would have gotten off of the drugs....
Prentiss wouldnt be here.
"Juzt leet eet go."
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:33 pm

"I love you, you know that." Xavier murmured, kissing the boy's cheek softly. "I love you more than anything..."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:51 am

"I know." Prentiss was still trying to keep his distance from Xavier, brooding even though he knew Xavier wasnt going to leave him for Elvis. "But eet ztill 'urtz amour."
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:57 am

Xavier simply sighed, kissing the top of his lover's head.
"Do you have another answer to the question or are you done, boo?" He questioned, nuzzling his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 1:18 am

"I reegret not warning 'ou about 'ow I forgeet inztead of eet juzt 'appeening and 'ou bee in zhe dark." Prentiss sighed softly, leaning back into his lover. "I am zteell zorry for zhat amour."
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 1:24 am

"You should be." Xavier teased gently. "But I forgive you, don't worry your pretty little head about it." He ruffled the boy's hair as he looked to Kelly who hung his head.
"I guess I regret sleeping with Misery." He spoke quickly, eager to get it over with.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 1:40 am

Ian gapped at him, reaching out to gently touch his shoulder. "I thought Misery was the best thing to ever happen to you."
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 1:42 am

"No... he was the worst." Kelly admitted. "I loved him but I can't have him and he ruined me for a long time. You're the one to fix me." He spoke simply.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 1:56 am

"Dawww look whos being all sweet to Ian!" The boy threw his arms around Kelly, kissing him sloppily on the cheek. "Someones getting laid tonight!"
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 1:58 am

Kelly laughed softly.
"Good." He chuckled, kissing the boy sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:35 pm

Elvis gently nudged Izzy, smiling tiredly once finding he had the mans attention. "Im about ready to split, yeah. You?" He didnt mind staying if Izzy still wanted too.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 3:04 pm

"Sounds fine to me." Izzy nodded. "You need some rest anyway." He chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 4:53 pm

Elvis pushed himself up, reaching back to offer Izzy a hand. He walked the man outside, relatively quiet as they loaded back into his jeep.
"So, did you have fun yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 5:10 pm

"I did." Izzy nodded his head. "Your friends are... interesting." He chuckled. "And that Xavier fellow seems to like me, right?" He teased, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 5:31 pm

"I don't know whats gotten into him. Im sure its not because of me, yeah." Xavier might still care for him, but as far as Elvis was concerned the man no longer loved him. He was yesterdays garbage. "Its probably because you and Prentiss, even though you dont believe in love and Prentiss is his boyfriend."
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 5:37 pm

"I might not believe in love, Lively. But I know a thing or two. And trust me, he wasn't jealous of me and Prentiss, it was you." He smirked softly at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:01 pm

"Im not worth Xavier's time anymore man. Its better that way, yeah." He sighed softly, his grip tightening on the steering wheel. He couldnt think Xavier had been jealous because of him, not when the man already had Elvis's replacement on his arm.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:05 pm

"It probably is better for you this way. I was just letting you know." Izzy smiled gently, patting the boy's arm before leaning back in the passenger seat.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:20 pm

"Better for me." Elvis scoffed at the thought, shaking his head as he stared at the black stretch of road in front of him. "I used to be happy Izzy. I had everything. Xavier was my first love, and you might not believe in love but I still love that man, yeah. I cant have him, its my fault, I own up to that. I had no business being at Mack's house that night but I was." Some men had been over, buying from Mack. He couldnt remember what they had said to get him to try it but he had.
He never quite stopped.
"Anyways, I got hooked on drugs." His voice was softer there, pained. "And Xavier left me."
Another beat of silence.
"I dont know what to do with myself anymore. My health isnt good, cant be good, yeah." He shook his head as he thought of what the toxins did to him. "I hardly sleep...And so im awake most of the time. Awake and alone, and f*cking lost. I dont know how to get out of this grave i've been digging myself." A deep sigh. "But he is better now, if Prentiss. And im fine with that, yeah."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Wake Me Up
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next