Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't Wake Me Up

Go down 
+2
Roman Roden
Azazel Blair
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

Don't Wake Me Up - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:24 pm

"You can make it through this, Lively." Izzy nodded, placing a gentle hand on the boy's shoulder. "I know it is hard, believe me I know. But you will get better. I can help, even, if you want me to."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:37 pm

"Its best I dont get attached to you, yeah." Elvis chuckled softly, shaking his head. "That would make me a glutton for punishment." He liked Izzy too much already, going any further would only add heat to the fire and complicate his life worse.
If that was possible.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:43 pm

"So you don't want to be lovely friends?" Izzy forced a small smile although it was clear he was quite disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:53 pm

"Izzy, thats the problem. I might not want to just be lovely friends, yeah. I cant take my more let downs in my life. I disappoint myself enough as it is, yeah." Elvis's cheeks were pink, but he was trying not to look at Azazel.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:55 pm

"Well, regardless I am still here for you." Izzy nodded. "I could use a lovely friend. But if you want, I will try to keep my distance." He gave the boy a polite smile, glancing out of the window.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:58 pm

"Define a lovely friend, yeah." Elvis muttered softly, stealing a glance at Izzy while the mans head was turned.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:03 pm

"You might find it hard to believe, but despite people finding me attractive, I tend to feel quite alone most of the time. By lovely friend I simply mean someone to spend time with." He spoke gently, his tone different than it had been earlier. "Someone to get to know me truly."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:14 pm

Elvis kept one hand on the wheel, but the other moved to find one of Izzy's.  "Alright then, ill be your lovely friend, yeah."  It didnt sound bad, someone to just spend time with. He might be digging his hole deeper, but there was no way he could refuse.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:20 pm

"Lovely friends it is, then." Izzy smiled softly, squeezing the boy's hand.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:39 pm

Months later Elvis found himself waiting outside Azazel's front door steps, hands shoved into his pockets. Xavier didnt like Izzy, but since agreeing to be the mans lovely friend he took him everywhere. Anytime he was lonely and Izzy wasnt busy, they were together. A party was being held at xavier's home for the mans birthday, and Elvis was determined to have Izzy come with him. Of course he had asked Xavier, and as much as the man hated it he rarely said no to Elvis.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 9:05 pm

"I don't know why you insist on ruining your friend's birthday by having me come." Izzy shook his head as he exited his home, smiling at seeing Elvis. "But either way, I'm happy to go." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 10:55 pm

"Its good to give him something to bitch about, yeah." Elvis's lips twitched into a smile as he laid eyes on his friend. He slid into the drivers seat, snorting as he started the jeep. "I bet your only happy to go because Prentiss will be there." Maybe even a few of the Disney princesses.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 10:58 pm

"No, I'm happy to go because I need something to do tonight." He chuckled. "And doing it with you makes it all the better." He smiled as he made his way out to Elvis's car, hopping into the passenger's seat.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 11:22 pm

"I know, because my company is so desirable,yeah." Elvis drove them to Xavier's home, parking out front with everyone else. "You ready to face your best friend on his birthday?"
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 11:35 pm

"Of course." Izzy chuckled softly. "I should have gotten him a present." He hummed thoughtfully. "But then again, seeing me on his birthday will be good enough."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 11:48 pm

Elvis snorted, actually snorted he was laughing so hard. His freckles danced high on his cheeks, seen even as he clasped his hands over his mouth to avoid making any more embrassing noises. He took a moment to breath, shaking his head as he reached into the back for the gift he had gotten Xavier.
"Holy God man, that was great."
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 11:54 pm

Izzy chuckled softly.
"What did you get him?" He questioned as they exited the car, moving towards the door with Elvis.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 7:37 pm

"Uh." Elvis looked down at the packages. He had wrapped them as neatly as he could, peter pan's face printed on the wrapping paper smiling up at him. "A photo album of his tattoo's right after they were done, and a new ink kit, yeah." He had tried to get things Xavier would enjoy and still be able to use. "Not as good as your present but its all I got, yeah." He chuckled as he made his way to the door, knocking loudly and waiting.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 8:59 pm

"Sounds like he'll love it." Izzy smiled softly as they waited. A moment later, Xavier appeared at the door, lopsided grin on his face.
"Elvis!" He grinned, throwing an arm around the man's shoulders as he led him inside.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:15 pm

"Happy birthay, yeah." Elvis leaned into Xavier as they entered the home. "Damn your getting old." He laid the gifts on the kitchen table with the rest of them, glad Xavier had made it this long. When they had been together, Elvis had cherished every birthday as though it could have been Xavier's last.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:30 pm

"I am, aren't I?" Xavier grinned brightly at this statement. That was really the only gift he ever wanted on his birthday, just knowing he'd made it another year.
Izzy had entered the home behind the two of them, though he said nothing, just standing back and allowing Elvis to be happy receiving Xavier's attention.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:12 am

"Hell yeah. How does it feel?" Elvis's pulled Xavier into his chest for a hug, glad he was able to do this still in spite of everything.
Prentiss cleared his throat, resting his hands on his hips as he watched Elvis embracing his lover. "Zavieer, comee 'eree baby." Elvis was getting too much of Xavier's attention for him to like it.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:19 am

"Feels pretty great, man." Xavier grinned at his friend. Of course, most people enjoyed their birthdays, but Xavier was always especially ecstatic on his. He turned to Prentiss and kissed the boy's cheek as well. "What's up, darling?" He smiled softly down at his lover, eyes gentle on him as always.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:34 am

"Oh, I juzt vanteed 'our attention, birthday boy." Prentiss cooed softly, satisfied when the smile dropped from Elvis's face. He did love his friend but he loved Xavier more and wanted the man all for himself.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:37 am

Izzy watched and simply shook his head, resuming his place at Elvis's side. Of course, he enjoyed Prentiss as well, the boy did tend to be... well, kind of a bitch at times. And Izzy's only worry at the moment was keeping Elvis smiling.
"You always have my attention, beautiful." Xavier kissed the top of the boy's head, taking his hand gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Wake Me Up
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next