Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't Wake Me Up

Go down 
+2
Roman Roden
Azazel Blair
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

Don't Wake Me Up - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 8:25 pm

Izzy pushed him back gently, though their foreheads were still pressed together.
"Are you saying you want me?" He murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 8:42 pm

"More than i've ever wanted anything, yeah. I never even wanted Xavier this bad." Elvis was whining in protest of the haulted kisses, his hands massaging Azazel's hips as they stood.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 8:45 pm

"Do you want to have sex with me, Elvis?" He questioned, his breath hot against Elvis's skin as he glanced into the other boy's eyes. He had truly hoped last night that it wasn't the drugs talking.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 8:56 pm

"No." Elvis shook his head, holding his gaze with Izzy as he spoke. "I want it to be more than that, yeah." He doubted Izzy would accept making love with him, but it had to be more than just sex. Azazel meant too much for it to only be sex.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 8:59 pm

"It's going to be more than sex, Elvis." Izzy promised, his eyes sincere. "I just don't have a better term to use." His voice was gentle as he ran a hand over Elvis's cheek, caressing the freckled skin.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 9:04 pm

"Lovely." Elvis cracked a grin at the term. "Lovely friends make lovely lovers, yeah!" It wasn't love but it was close enough. Elvis could be satisfied with that, as long as it meant something.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 9:07 pm

Izzy chuckled softly, trailing a finger down Elvis's jaw line.
"I like that." He nodded in agreement before pressing their lips together once more, gently this time.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 11:38 pm

Elvis's fingers were moving on his back again, massaging and caressing, holding Azazel close to him ad their lips molded. He was tempted to pinch himself, unsure if he was really thus lucky or just so f*cked up he was hallucinating.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 11:41 pm

Izzy leaned down, one of his arms scooping under the boy's knees and lifting him up into his arms, carrying him back to the bedroom, not breaking their kiss all the while. He laid Elvis on the bed, sighing contently as he pulled back only to slip his shirt off.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 1:52 am

Elvis sat himself up on his elbows, watching as Izzy pulled his shirt off. Everyday in the locker room he struggled not to stare at the man, but now he was shameless. His hands darted out, pressing flat against the mans stomach, slowly trailing down to rest at his lips, thumbs massaging in circles. "You..." Elvis leaned in, his lips pressing sensually over Azazel's navel. His tongue danced, stroking skin and flattening out as kisses fell further down Izzy's torso.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 1:56 am

Izzy emitted a sound that almost sounded like purring as Elvis's tongue ran over his skin.
"Elvis..." He sighed contently, carding his fingers through the unruly red locks as he undid his pants zipper.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 2:06 am

Elvis's hands dropped down to help him, undoing the button and doing away with the mans pants, his heart pounding in his ears as he took in the newly revealed skin. With a soft whine he pressed forward, nuzzling the man through his boxers. "Oh yeah." He muttered, fingers hooking in the waistband of Azazel's boxers.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 2:12 am

Izzy couldn't help but smile down at the boy. Something fluttered in his stomach which was odd, giving him butterflies was a hard thing to do. He allowed the boy to press against the bulge in his boxers as he stepped out of his pants, kicking them aside
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 2:19 am

Elvis fumbled a moment as he tried to pull his shirt off, faintly self conscious of the constellation of freckles over his chest and back. He pushed that aside though in favor of tugging at Azazel's boxers, his lips dropping tender kisses at the mans thighs once he had uncovered them. His hands were soft when he grasped Azazel, his fingers petal veined and quick in their strokes.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 2:22 am

Izzy gently pushed the boy back so he could join him on the bed, hands roaming over the pale freckled skin.
"God you're beautiful." He murmured. Of course he'd seen the boy naked before but never like this... never had he gotten to truly appreciate it. He pressed his lips to Elvis's shoulder, trailing down to his pectorals and then his abdomen. The kisses were gentle, lingering, his lips never really parting from the boy's skin.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 2:28 am

Elvis groaned and whined at him, wanting more than kisses, wanting to touch Azazel instead of be touched. He had never been a patient man, especially in the bed room. "Don't tease me like that,yeah." The kisses left goose bumps appearing up and down his spine.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 2:30 am

"But Elvis, I want to appreciate you." Izzy smiled softly up at the boy as his hands worked on tugging off the boy's pants. "I want to kiss every inch of you before the night is over." He whispered, his lips continuing over the boy's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 3:20 am

"Ngh...okay, yeah." Elvis relented and fell back, his eyes closed in bliss as he focused on the feeling if Azazel's lips on him.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 3:29 am

Izzy let his hands strip Elvis completely and then he had his real fun. As he'd said, his lips covered every inch of Elvis's body, down his legs, in between his thighs, across his hips, even over his member although they were not the typical sexual kisses one might expect. They were simply sweet. It was Azazel appreciating Elvis, who he found to be unbelievably gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:41 am

Elvis had one of his arms thrown over his face to hide the redness there. It was enbarassing for someone like him, a ginger, to be in bed with the king of the jungle with all of his tanned and toned glory. Reaching down he buried one hand in the mans hair, squirming beneath his lips.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 12:09 pm

Izzy moved his lips slowly back up Elvis's body until he reached the boy's neck. He gently sucked on the skin there, leaving small marks in his path before making his way to Elvis's lips, kissing him sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:30 pm

Elvis purred into the kiss, his fingers tangling in the dark falls of Azazel's hair. He pulled the man closer, suckling gently at the mans bottom lip, his hips grinding slow and pressing them together, friction causing the boy to groan.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:35 pm

Izzy pulled back, smiling as he slowly moved a hand down Elvis's body to grip the boy's member, pumping it slowly. With his other hand, he rummaged in his bedside table in the top drawer, pulling back with a bottle of lubricant.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 12:22 am

Elvis bloomed as Izzy touched him, arching slightly into the mans hand. He tried not to wonder uf Azazel did this often. He wanted to think this meant something, it kept him going. Without Izzy he would probably be dead in some ditch bottom by now. "You do this alot, yeah?" He asked breathlessly, pointing to the lubricant. Elvis had never asked if Azazel included princes in his list.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 12:27 am

"Have sex? Yes. Use lubricant? Not as often." Izzy murmured. "I've only been with a few men." He sat back on his knees as he squirted some of the substance into his hand. He coated three of his fingers with it before rubbing the extra over Elvis's entrance gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Wake Me Up
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next