Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't Wake Me Up

Go down 
+2
Roman Roden
Azazel Blair
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Don't Wake Me Up - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 7:36 pm

"Don't tell him about last night, okay? I don't know if he knows, but if he doesnt I want it to stay that way, yeah." The day his father found out was the day Elvis hoped to die.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 7:38 pm

"Elvis you're best friends with the biggest drug dealer around, I'm pretty sure your dad knows." Izzy chuckled. "But of course, I won't tell him."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 7:43 pm

"I think if my dad knew, he would have me in some kind of rehab, yeah." He always feared his father seeing what a f*ck up he had become. Izzy had a point though. If his being friends with mack didnt alert his father his constant long sleeves might.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 7:45 pm

"That's why I'm thinking if I tell him and tell him that I'm getting you help, he would let you stay with me and he wouldn't freak out." Izzy nodded his head.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 7:59 pm

"Yeah but...He would know for sure...." His father would know how f*cked up he really was. Elvis's feared the disappointment he would see in his fathers eyes.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:00 pm

"It's up to you, darling. I was just saying." Izzy smiled reassuringly, running fingers through the boy's red hair.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:04 pm

"I just...You know my dad, yeah! He would be disappointed and I hate it. Its not his fault im like I am and I don't want him dealing with it. I don't want you dealing with it either yeah, but without you I wouldnt still be here after last night."
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:07 pm

"He would be disappointed but he wouldn't make you feel bad for it." Izzy frowned. "And trust me, I don't mind dealing with it, Elvis. I want to see you better... I want to see you happy."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:14 pm

"I cant tell him, yeah." Elvis decided finally, sighing softly. He desperately hated keeping things from his father but it had become normal now, not to tell Manuel things. "And i know you just want me to be okay yeah, but this is still a lot of sh*t you didn't ask for."
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:22 pm

"It's alright, Elvis. I might not have asked for it, but maybe I needed it." He smiled softly. He needed Elvis truly, the boy made him feel really happy for the first time in a long while.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:25 pm

"Because everyone needs a lovely druggy friend yeah." Elvis's eyes soften as he reached out to tug Azazel closer. "Thank you though Izzy, without you I wouldn't be able to keep going, yeah." All he wanted to do was kiss him...
Elvis leaned in, one of his hands gently catching Izzy's cheek as he pressed their lips together. If it went astray he could always blame it on the drugs, but if not, he hoped Izzy would accept it.
Pulling back, Elvis cleared his throat. "Thank you kiss, yeah." He explained lamely, his cheeks growing darker with every second.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:51 am

Izzy grinned at Elvis as the boy pulled back, but he leaned back in for another kiss, this one deeper, his lips lingering for a moment before he pulled back.
"Then that was my thank you kiss to you."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:29 pm

"How come I get one?" Elvis's eyes were half lidded, shining green against his warming cheeks. "Not that im complaining, yeah!" The boy added quicky, still recovering from the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:37 pm

"That was your thank you for giving me a reason to smile every day." Izzy smiled softly. People never expected him to be depressed, as he seemed to get everything he wanted. But truly, his life lacked a purpose and he was not happy with his life, not at all. Elvis had made him happy for the first time in years.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:44 pm

"I give YOU a reason to smile? I thought it was the other way around, yeah." Elvis shook his head as though not believing Izzy. The words had sent his heart hammering, his stomach flipping with hope.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:48 pm

"No, Elvis, you don't understand what you've done for me." Izzy smiled softly, shaking his head. "You've given me a reason to smile, a reason to get up in the morning... a reason to keep living." Izzy admitted gently.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 9:03 pm

"Its settled then, yeah. I gotta throw the drugs so we can both keep living, together." Izzy had come onto his life and slowly the loneliness had fadded out. Instead he always had Izzy to talk to, to fall bck on. For a moment he felt like Izzy might love him....
But then he remembered, Izzy doesnt love anyone.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 9:11 pm

"I was hoping you'd say that." Izzy smiled softly. "I'll talk to your dad tonight about letting you stay with me, without mentioning the drugs." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 11:35 pm

"Uh...yeah." Elvis exhaled slowly and pushed himself from the counter. He truly would be surprised if his father hadn't noticed the tire tracks on his arms. Having it said outloud though made it real, confirmed it. "Are you going to call? I don't know if I need to go home, yeah. I look like sh*t. Ginger sh*t yeah! And thats the worst kind." He was smiling again, so Izzy could smile in return. Life was better when Izzy was smiling.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 11:39 pm

"I could go over there myself if you want. My charm only works in person." He chuckled softly. "I could use a goodbye kiss though." He gave the boy a sly grin, rubbing the back of his neck as if he was nervous to ask.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 7:23 pm

Elvis was dumbfounded, staring at Izzy while gaping like a fish. He was quick to step forward though, his hands gripping Izzy's waist and yanking him forward for a hard kiss. Elvis had been craving them so desperately, and to have Izzy ask for one? The kiss was lip bruising, their teeth clanking and even still Elvis was not letting go. He would have to face his family now, because at this rate his hands werent leaving Izzy if he could help it.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 7:27 pm

Izzy was quite taken aback by this but he responded passionately, his arms moving to Elvis's hips, gripping him tightly as his tongue explored the boy's mouth. He had longed to have Elvis like this for so long, it felt wonderful now that he was finally getting it.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 7:33 pm

A breathless groan escaped Elvis, his lungs were burning but he was still invested in the feel of Izzy's lips crushing against his and unable to stop himself. His hands were moving, creeping slowly up Azazel's back in skimming stokes, stopping at his shoulders were Elvis gripped as hard as he could, nails breaking flesh as tonge met teeth and cheek.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 7:37 pm

Izzy let out a grunt as Elvis's nails dug into his shoulders, though he didn't mind. His hands roamed up and down the sides of Elvis's body, wanting to feel every inch of the boy he could. His hair was still mussed from the night of sleep and he knew they both still had morning breath, but it didn't matter right now. Nothing mattered, other than the fact that Elvis was kissing him, groping him, wanting him..
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 8:23 pm

Elvis had never wanted another person so badly. Of course he had wanted Xavier, before and after they had dated, but it had never been like this. Elvis wanted everything tht was izzy, all of his smiles and sounds, the way he moved when Elvis nipped at his neck. "Im not high, yeah." The boy panted as he pushed himself back, sucking in gulps of air before he was back in Azazel, his hands sliding up the mans shirt as their lips locked once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Wake Me Up
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next