Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

With eyes wide shut

Go down 
+2
Xavier Malone
Roman Roden
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

With eyes wide shut - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 6:09 pm

"I promise." Zach smiled although he feared Danny could not see it. "Danny... can you see?" Zach's jaw clenched tightly. It didn't look well for the boy's eyes...
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 6:14 pm

"I can't see sh*t! Its not even like things are blurry, there's just...nothing." A small whimper followed, his fingers quivering as he reached up to touch his face. "It's so dark..."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 6:18 pm

Zach frowned as he leaned closer, examining the boy's eyes. He searched for something he could do but once the eyes had gone blind, he had no method to bring the boy's vision back.
"Danny... babe, your face will heal soon but I... I don't think you'll be seeing anymore."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 6:26 pm

Roman's head snapped up, his hold on Danny's hand tightening. "What do you mean he wont be seeing anymore? Like hes blind?" His voice was raw, quivering with barely contained rage. Danny shot up at the word 'blind', his eyes wide and searching for something, anything to assure him he could see. He smelled strongly of fear, his heart beat spiked with panic, Roman took it all in, swearing to himself he would make Dylan pay for this.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 6:41 pm

"I think he's blind." Zach nodded reluctantly, a comforting hand on Danny's shoulder. "Unless his eyes somehow heal themselves... I think he's blind."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 6:49 pm

Danny came to a complete stop as Zach's words struck him. "B-Blind! I can't be blind! Zach please..." He knew begging Zach was useless, if there was anything that could be done Zach would have done it.
Roman pushed himself up, bones creaking as he made his way over to Jesse. "What are we going to do Jesse?" Roman wanted Dylan's head.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 7:39 pm

"I'm so sorry." Zach leaned down to hug the boy. "I'll work and see what I can do... I'll talk to Trever, he might know something I don't." He pressed a kiss to Danny's forehead.
Jesse eyed Roman, lips pursed.
"We're not going to do anything. We're going to help Danny adjust to being blind, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 7:47 pm

"I wont ever see you again...wow." Danny rested against Zach, staring blankely at nothing. He wasn't sure how to deal with this.
Roman shook his head, growling protectively. "Like hell we're not! That hunter has f*cking ruined our pup!"
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 7:55 pm

"It'll be okay." Zach murmured, pressing the boy into his chest close.
"You want him to kill you?" Jesse snapped. "He's not going to stop until I'm dead. So I suggest we lay low before all of us are blinded, or worse."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 8:05 pm

Roman's eyes flashed blue, his form changing in anger. No one was going to kill Jesse, and no one was going to injure his pack and get away with it. "Whatever you say, Jess." Arguing with his alpha was futile and something Roman prefered not to do.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 8:12 pm

"Don't go after him, Roman. Promise me." Jesse glanced to the man, eyes stern. "When the time comes, we'll kill him. For now, let's focus on Danny." He grasped the boy's hand tightly.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 8:21 pm

Roman grunted in response, making no promises he followed Jesse 's guide and rubbed a hand over Danny's back.
"Thank you for taking care of him." Roman rested his chin on Zach's shoulder, his voice soft in the boys ear.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 8:24 pm

"It's not a problem, I'm just sorry I couldn't fix it." Zach shook his head, leaning his head into the crook of Roman's neck, his hand squeezing Danny's tight.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 pm

Years later Danny found himself following the steady beat of a heart, his mates heart. Roman and Jesse explained to him about finding a mate soon after he had turned, so Danny knew what he was looking for. He made his way toward the beating, his cane out in front of him even though he wasn't using it. He didn't want to freak anyone out, blow his cover as a werewolf, so he carried his cane wherever he went.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 9:17 pm

Bane Jardine was in his backyard, laid out on a blanket and glancing up at the night sky. He tended to find this relaxing, sleeping under the stars, but he didn't do it often, worried about being caught off guard by the wolves he and his brother were constantly hunting. He sat upright as he heard rustling in the bushes nearby.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 9:30 pm

Danny could feel his mate near him, and his drove him further into the yard where he stopped. "Hello?" He didn't want to startle whoever it was, he needed them to give him a chance.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 9:37 pm

"Who are you?" Bane grunted, immediately on his feet, defensive against this stranger. His hand wrapped around the gun in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 pm

"Im Danny." He heard the boys hand close around his weapon, causing Danny to step back. He made sure his cane was visible, hoping the boy would be less guarded around a blind person. "Wow I know this is stupid but could you tell me where I am?"
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 9:46 pm

"You're on my property." Bane muttered, though his hand did leave his pocket. He eyed the cane before glancing back up to Danny. "How did you get here?"
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 9:52 pm

"I came through the jungle I guess." He swung his cane behind him towards the woods.  "Wow, I didn't think id ever make it out of there."  Danny was smiling, innocently taking a step closer to Bane.  "Is there any way I could sit down? Im sorry im intruding but im not sure how long I've wondering around and I was starting to get worried."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 9:57 pm

Bane was normally not a very friendly person but after all, wasn't his profession helping people? So he nodded, slowly extending a hand to grasp Danny's wrist.
"You can come in for a minute or two." He nodded, brow furrowed as he led the boy inside, still tense and ready to attack at any moment if the boy wasn't as innocent as he seemed.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 10:03 pm

Danny allowed Bane to lead him inside, his skin tingling at the contact with his mate. "So whos property am I on? I forgot to ask your name, wow." He was talking, doing his best to seem like a normal human.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 10:08 pm

"I'm Bane." He spoke, trying to sound friendly though he was obviously on edge. He didn't like strangers in his home. "So... why'd you go out wandering alone with your... uh, condition?" It sounded stupid to him, why go out alone if you're blind? But he didn't say so, just watched Danny.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 10:16 pm

"I don't let my eyes stop me, i've gotten the hang of this cane! But I wasn't trying to get lost, I was walking home and I guess I got turned around at the fork in the road. Wow." Danny played it off easily enough, rubbing his arms as though trying to warm himself. "Oh yeah, you're not a killer or anything right?" Danny was greatful of his werewolf abilities, without them he probably wouldn't have lept going after losing his sight.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 10:21 pm

"No, but you probably should have asked that before coming into my house." Bane chuckled softly. He was kind of grateful that he could stare and examine this boy as much as he wanted without Danny realizing. He wasn't bad looking, really, not Bane's usual type, but then again, Bane had never had much of a type.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

With eyes wide shut
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next