Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

With eyes wide shut

Go down 
+2
Xavier Malone
Roman Roden
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

With eyes wide shut - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 9 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 9:29 pm

"No, its instinct to be with our mates I guess. Im not here because im supposed to be here, you know? Im here because -wow- im here because of you, and because I feel complete sitting here with you. I heart your heart beating all day and you are all I think about so it's not weird for me, but I guess its a werewolf thing." Danny hoped he didn't freak Bane out, he didn't want the boy to leave him.
Back to top Go down
Bane Jardine

Bane Jardine

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 9 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 9:41 pm

"Well I guess it's better that you're here because you like me." Bane nodded. "So you just constantly hear my heart beating? Doesn't it get annoying?"
Back to top Go down
Ajax MacCraith

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 9 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 2:07 pm

"Oh wow! No! I mean...when im away from you its louder, like calling me back. And when in here with you its really peaceful, I feel your heart beating in place of mine." Danny kept up woth Bane's heartbeat, always listening for trouble.
Back to top Go down
Bane Jardine

Bane Jardine

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 9 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 5:15 pm

"Oh.. well, wow." Bane nodded lightly, smirking as he watched the boy. "Honestly, I've always been curious about what all you werewolves can do... is it really true that you can smell emotions and things like that?" He arched an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Ajax MacCraith

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 9 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 6:02 pm

"Yeah! Well, I mean, its not like we can just do it. You have to work on that, its hard but after a while it becomes -like, wow- second nature. The worst part is picking the scents out and being able to differentiate them." Roman and Danny still set aside at least five hours a week for practice so Danny could learn. He had not mastered it all yet but he could pick out basic emotions.
Back to top Go down
Bane Jardine

Bane Jardine

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 9 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 6:06 pm

"So can you smell what I'm feeling right now?" Bane questioned, soft smile on his face. He was quite happy at the moment and of course, he was feeling the undeniable butterflies of attraction in his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Ajax MacCraith

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 9 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 6:16 pm

"You're happy, I think." Danny leaned over, his head falling into Bane's lap. His nose scrunched as he sniffed the air, sighing contently. "Also I think you find my blindness attractive." He snickered, his eyebrows wiggling up at Bane. "My no-sight turns you on."
Back to top Go down
Bane Jardine

Bane Jardine

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 9 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 6:22 pm

"Oh totally." Bane chuckled, rolling his eyes lightly. He found he didn't mind the boy's head in his lap, even moving to run his hands through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Ajax MacCraith

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 9 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 12:25 pm

"We can also smell sickness if we work hard enough." Roman was a master of scents, taught to him by his mother since birth. Danny admired that, and in time he wanted to be able to do everything Roman and Jesse could. "Its really cool, like wow."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 9 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 1:43 pm

"Sounds pretty cool." Bane smirked. "I've always been pretty interested in what all you can do. I'm just too busy hunting them down to really ask."
Back to top Go down
Ajax MacCraith

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 9 EmptySat May 10, 2014 4:28 am

"Wow...I think you would like some of us if you knew us. Especially the werewolfs that are born that way. They do things different than people like me who are still catching up from being human." Danny admired his pack, they all had special functions. Danny admired Roman the most though, the man seemed to know everything.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 9 EmptySat May 10, 2014 8:30 am

"Are there any in your... Pack that were born that way or were they all turned?" Bane questioned.
Back to top Go down
Ajax MacCraith

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 9 EmptySat May 10, 2014 9:09 pm

A response almost left him immediately, but Danny bit it back. He looked up at Bane, even though he was met with nothingess. "Everything I tell you about my pack, it has to be like, wow, just between us. Thet are my family and I love them. I promise they aren't bad or anything, I just...I want them to be safe too."
Back to top Go down
Bane Jardine

Bane Jardine

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 9 EmptySat May 10, 2014 9:20 pm

"Of course. I mean, unless one of them comes after me or something I wouldn't use any of it against them or anything." Bane nodded slowly.
Back to top Go down
Ajax MacCraith

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 9 EmptySat May 10, 2014 9:33 pm

"Okay." Danny trusted his mate that easily, placing all his faith in Bane. "Well then, in my pack we only have one that was born a werewolf. From what I understand he lived with his family until he was like, thirteen."
Back to top Go down
Bane Jardine

Bane Jardine

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 9 EmptySat May 10, 2014 10:03 pm

"Do you get along with everyone in your pack alright?" Bane asked, finding he was really interested in all of this, he truly wanted to get to know Danny.
Back to top Go down
Ajax MacCraith

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 9 EmptySun May 11, 2014 11:58 am

"Uh, mostly." Danny's nose scrunched in thought of Apollo, the disdain clear on his face. "Im really close to my pack, except for my alpha's mate." He didn't even want to say the boys name. Apollo didn't fit that prosutute. Son of a god? More like harlequin whore. "Hes like, wow, a bitch."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 9 EmptySun May 11, 2014 12:09 pm

"Yeah?" Bane smirked lightly. It was odd seeing danny talk badly of someone, the boy came off as so innocent and sweet. He seemed like one of those people who loved everyone. Bane was almost glad to learn he wasn't one of those people, considering bane himself hated more people than he liked. "Everyone else is cool though?"
Back to top Go down
Ajax MacCraith

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 9 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 5:49 pm

"Yeah, they are just like a family. Kinda of like, wow, dysfunctional but I mean, its still a family." Danny would love for Bane to be a part of that one day, as his mate. "I think you would like them."
Back to top Go down
Bane Jardine

Bane Jardine

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 9 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 7:13 pm

Bane smiled softly, knowing Danny couldn't see. Honestly, the thought of being part of a big family like that sounded nice. All he had, all he'd ever had, was Dylan.
Back to top Go down
Ajax MacCraith

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 9 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:12 pm

Danny couldn't see Bane's smile but he still smiled back, at ease in the boys presence. He was certain he could get Bane to give him a chance. Bane could be happy with him, and a full pack around as a family. "I can't wait until you can meet everyone, wow, they'll love you."
Back to top Go down
Bane Jardine

Bane Jardine

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 9 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 8:04 pm

"I'm not so sure they will, but whatever you say." Bane shook his head. "It was nice meeting you."
Back to top Go down
Ajax MacCraith

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 9 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:53 pm

"Oh yeah? Wow. Maybe you could meet me again sometime." Danny sat himself up, looking just to the left of Bane as he spoke. "I'd like to see you more! Oh well, wow, shit. Of course I'd like to see you at all, but I meant just hang out with me again..."
Back to top Go down
Bane Jardine

Bane Jardine

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 9 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 6:21 pm

"I'd like that." Bane chuckled at the boy's mistake as he stood, allowing himself to hug Danny lightly. "I'll see you again sometime."
Back to top Go down
Ajax MacCraith

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 9:47 pm

"You'll be seeing a lot of me if I have any say in it." Danny promised, crossing his index finger over his heart. "Until then though, oh wow, i'll be missing you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

With eyes wide shut
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next