Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Animals

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Animals  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 6:56 pm

Finn's upper lip curled in thought of his family. "The only important mother fucker is Mathias. He's my damn brother. " Finn despised his father for leaving him alone with his wretched fucking mother. They weren't even worthy of a mention. "What happens im your dreams? "
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 7:10 pm

"Depends on the night. Lately I've been having dreams about you." Before that, they had been about Apollo. "But I think you've been having those too, so you know what's been happening in those." He tended to have dreams about whoever he was dating at the time. He'd even had dreams about Roman too.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Animals  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 8:04 pm

" I never fucking expected you to be real." Finn was still trying to process it. The man from his dreams had just waltzed into his life. "What does it feel like to hear my heart beat?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 8:07 pm

"I wasn't sure you were real either. But when I heard a new heartbeat I knew it had to be yours." Jesse smiled softly as he contemplated the boy's question. "It's... comforting. When it's normal, like right now it's just a noise in the background. It keeps my calm, knowing you're okay. At night, it's like a lullaby and helps me fall asleep. You'd think it would get annoying but it's just... a part of living for me. I like it." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 10:27 pm

"A new one? Like you already fucking habe one?" Finn arched a brow at the man, glancing back to Zach curiously. "They can fucking have more than one?" Judging by the way Roman acted he had thought werewolves were fiercely loyal to their mates.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 10:34 pm

"Not usually. Just Alphas... I'm an Alpha." He added this, not knowing if Finn knew or even knew what it meant. "Apparently my first mate... wasn't actually my mate. I was so desperate for one that I heard someone who wasn't my mate. I just now found you, my actual mate." He attempted to explain.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 10:39 pm

"And you're so fucking sure about me because? " How could this fucker know he wasn't just spinning his wheels now? "Fucking shit you guys are complicated. Why is an alpha different from fuck face? " The boy jerked his thumb over at Roman.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 10:46 pm

"I'm sure about you because... I'm sure." Jesse said simply. "You feel different than the other boy." Guilt stirred in his stomach at thinking of Apollo. "And an Alpha is different because I'm the leader, more powerful. I don't know exactly why Betas don't do it." He shrugged lightly. "Now my turn. Tell me more about your brother." He would have to make sure the boy liked him.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 11:56 pm

Finn's expression softened coniderably at the thought of his brother. "He's fucking two and a half years older than me." The boy smiled fondly. "But you'd think he was just a big fucking kid. He's so fucking nice its sickening, but you don't want to upset his ass and let him get a hold of you. He's damn huge." Mathias had always been there for Finn, sometimes being the absolute only thing the boy had. "He's the reason I already fucking knew you werewolf fuckers were real. Damn Mathias brought a bitch named Sterling home one night. Fucking bitch was a werewolf! And Mathias thought he was in love but I fucking talked him out of that shit." Finn's upper lip curled in disgust at the thought of Sterling.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 12:02 am

Jesse smiled softly at how Finn seemed to care for his brother before realizing Finn was talking about his Sterling.
"Oh wow, Sterling's in my pack." He chuckled softly. "Zach doesn't like him much either, he's got a crush on Roman's big ass now. I didn't realize he dated your brother... he never shut up about some Mathias kid." He nodded at this realization.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 12:28 am

"Well, he needs to keep my brothers fucking name out of his fifilthy ass mouth, or we're going to fucking have problems." Finn scowled at the knowledge, eyes shifting over to Roman and Zach. "Why the fuck haven't you taken care of his ass? Jesss just said he fucking wants your fuck head."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 12:37 am

"I can't have the most gorgeous man in the world all to myself and not expect people to have crushes on him." Zach chuckled before continuing. "But if he ever tries to do something about his damn crush, then we'll have a problem." He gave a glance towards his lover as if informing him to stay the hell away from Sterling. Truthfully, Zach was threatened by Sterling. The boy was cute and a werewolf, equal with Roman. "But now he's got a mate so he's bearable." Jason didn't enjoy Sterling looking at Roman too much.
"I should have known you'd start fights with everyone in the pack." Jesse chuckled softly, shaking his head. He'd have to keep close watch on Finn.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 1:05 am

"Its not my fucking fault that bitch is a predator!" Finn snarled his defense, crossing his arms over his chest with a huff. "And what makes your ass so sure im going to meet your fucking pack? If that bitch is going to be around I might have to tell you to fuck off. "
Roman groaned as he listened to Finn's bitching, greatful to be as lucky as to have Zach. He dropped a kiss to the crown of the boys head, propping his chin on Zach's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 1:12 am

"I just thought I'd bring you to our gettogethers and stuff like that." Jesse murmured, almost sounding embarrassed for having thought Finn would want to go. "I'd make him leave you alone, of course." He reassured.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 2:00 am

"I can handle my fucking self. " Finn actually found himself feeling bad for snapping at Jesse again just because of Sterling. He made up for this by taking the mans hand, tracing circles on the back of it. "I might make it to your get togethers and shit if we work out."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 2:05 am

Jesse smiled softly at the boy, squeezing his hand lightly.
"I hope you do... you'd get along with some of them, I'm sure." He chuckled lightly.
"Yeah and if you hate everyone you've always got me." Zach winked at his friend.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 10:31 pm

"Zach's the only fucking friend I need." Finn grumbled softly, never one for meeting new people. "What kind of fuckers do you want my ass to meet? If they're like Sterling you can forget that shit." Finn almost couldnt believe how comfortable he was here compared to how shitty he had felt on his way over. Jesse's presence was a comfortable thing.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 10:34 pm

"Most of them aren't like Sterling." Jesse shook his head. "Most of them are like Roman and I, I think you could get along with them." He smiled gently, hoping the boy dead. "I think you'd get along with Bane... he's a human, one of the pack's mates who usually hangs around. He hates everyone too." He could sense Bane becoming more comfortable and it meant a great deal to him, pleased that Finn felt at ease.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 11:54 pm

Finn only grunted in reply, always wary of other people. He wondered where he was going to stay tonight, and to his dismay it struck him that Ian might be in his spot on Morgue's bed.
Not that it mattered anymore, he had broken things off earlier....
But It still left a bitter taste in his mouth.
"Zach, is your fucking couch free tonight? " Fuck Jeremy, he wasn't going to cry over it...
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 11:57 pm

"Of course, always for you." Zach smiled gently, knowing Roman wouldn't be pleased with Finn spending the night but he felt obligated to help his friend.
"Like I said earlier, I've got a lot of free rooms." Jesse chimed in. "You wouldn't have to sleep with me or anything but if you wanted to..." He trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 12:03 am

Roman almost had to bite his tongue to stop himself from protesting,  but he managed to keep quiet with only a soft jab at his mates ribs. Not only did he just dislike Finn's being there, he was trying to get the boy to go with Jesse.
Finn looked back at Jesse,  eyebrows furrowing as he considered staying at the mans place.   There would be no coming back from it.  Jeremy would be devastated,  even if they didn't do anything.....
Finn cursed softly,  angry that he had to remind himself that Jeremy didn't matter anymore.
"Ill fucking go with fuck head."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 12:10 am

Jesse couldn't help but grin, extending a hand to Finn. He knew he had to be perfect tonight. This was his chance to make Finn fall for him.
"Any stuff you need from your place?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 12:19 am

"Uhh...I fucking guess not." He was in no mood to see Jeremy and fucking Ian. "I can sleep just fine in the shit I have on. And im fucking sure Cameron will call if he needs me. " It hurt to stop thinking of Jeremy's house as his home. The man had been been his everything.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 12:27 am

Jesse noticed the boy's hurt again and moved forward to place a hand on his shoulder out of instinct.
"I'm sorry." It was a soft murmur, his eyes drifting to the crook of Finn's neck. He had the incredible urge to nuzzle him there, let him know it was okay, but he didn't want to be pushed away.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 1:05 am

"You don't fucking be sorry damnit!" Finn's face was tinted pink with his anger. "Fucking Jeremy should be damn sorry. Fuck him. I don't fucking need him." The boy crossed his arms with an irritated huff. "Thats why I fucking wouldn't marry him." Deep down, he'd always known they were doomed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Animals  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Animals
Page 8 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Jesse/Finn-
Jump to: