Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Animals

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 5:12 pm

"Yes, it'd be great. And plus if Justin settles down he'd stop getting you into trouble with his dick. It's a win for everyone." Sterling smirked, fingers carding through Jason's hair lightly.

Jesse pulled back after a moment, finding that his claws had slid out without him realizing.
"Now that's how you kiss someone." He smirked lightly, eyeing Finn's slightly kiss swollen lips. He knew he had to stop now or he might not have been able to control himself for much longer. Kissing Finn was an exhausting experience, it took too much effort to now throw the boy down and take him right there on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 6:12 pm

"Justin always finds a way to stir up trouble, with or without his dick."  Jason loved his brother though, and had devoted most of his life to keeping the boy out of harms way.  It was a full time job, and Jason was happy doing it.  

Finn's eyes were glazed over, his lips parted as he focused on breathing. "I don't fucking think I got it. We should probably damn try again." It was exhilarating to kiss Jesse, have someone meet him bite for bite, nip for nip. His lips had never been so sore after one kiss, and Finn found he enjoyed the sensation. He pulled Jesse back down into another lip busting kiss, fingers curling in the mans hair. He could do this all day.  Now that he had his first taste...He was hooked.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 6:31 pm

"Are you two damn talking about me over there?" Justin whined at hearing his brother speak his name to Sterling. "That's not nice, man."

Jesse couldn't resist, he pulled Finn back to his chest. He lifted the boy up and wrapped his legs around his waist, his hands moving to grip the boy's ass, holding him up.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 8:23 pm

"If you wouldn't give us so much to talk about, we wouldnt have this problem." Jason shot back at his brother, snickering at the boy.  "But you know we love you."

"Fucking bed. Go."  Finn was not about to stop this now, not after he had finally worked himself up enough to lay hands on Jesse. The boy kissed him again, all teeth and tongue and profanities. For the first time in years, Jeremy was no longer on his mind.  He was being consumed by this man, and all he could think was he wanted more.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 8:29 pm

Justin laid back on top of his brother, tugging Apollo along with him.
"You're just talking about me because your boring ass doesn't have anything more entertaining to talk about." He stuck his tongue out at the man.

"Are you sure?" It was spoken in a soft growl as Jesse was already heading for the bedroom, his wolf unable to be contained any longer. It'd taken everything he had not to jump Finn the second he laid eyes on him and now he had permission and he barely had the patience to even ask if Finn really meant it.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 9:10 pm

"That may be true, but i'd still have less to bitch about if you weren't always getting into some kind of trouble. " Jason wrapped an arm around his brothers shoulders, his other arm keeping Sterling pressed securely into his chest.

Finn growled as Jesse spoke, irate with anything that took the mans lips away. "Im mother fucking positive. I want you to fuck me through the fucking wall." His lips were smacking against Jesse's before he finished his sentence, blood exploding in their mouths from the force.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 9:30 pm

"But then your life would be so boring." Justin merely nodded, tugging Apollo tighter to his chest. "And maybe I won't get in so much trouble anymore now that Apollo's not taken." He gave the boy a wink.

"You're going to regret saying that." Jesse growled as he allowed himself to shift, his wolf craving Finn's touch. As they reached the bedroom he shoved Finn against the wall before kissing him roughly once more, only slightly more careful since his fangs were out.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 9:48 pm

"I agree. I'd rather live with you, than without you." Jason never felt like a whole person. He had given peices of himself to his bother and his mate. To lose one of them would be losing part of himself.
Apollo glanced up at the boy, giving a sly smile. "I am kind of taken. Didn't you agree to be my full time daddy? "

Finn shoved Jesse back, just enough to get a good look at the man in his wolf form. "Holy fucking shit." It made his heart jump, a low groan leaving his throat. He'd never felt attraction like this, it was enough to make his head spin. "Im so fucking not going to regret saying that." The boy breathed, yanking Jesse back against him for another bloody kiss. His fingers clawed at the mans shoulders, trying to pull him closer. Finn felt as though he would never get enough enough of this man.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:06 pm

"Is that what that meant?" Justin murmured, moving to caress Apollo's cheek gently. Was he taken now? He honestly didn't know how ready he was to really settle down with someone. And should he have let Ajax know? And what about when he finally heard his mate? What if it wasn't Apollo? There were far too many thoughts running through his mind and it was making his head spin.

Jesse pulled back once more, though only to slip his shirt off over his head, revealing a chiseled chest with several tattoos scattered across. He then reached forward to pull off Finn's as well, eyeing the boy's toned abdomen.
"You're not bad." He smirked, falling to his knees to press kisses down his chest.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:39 pm

Apollo blinked, registering the hesitation. He was surprised, and slightly hurt. Maybe he had lost his appeal. Jesse didn't want him, and now Justin? "No daddy, of course that's not what I meant. I was just teasing you my man." He laughed it off, settling back on the mans chest, hoping to end the conversation.

Finn rolled his eyes. "Better fucking be good with as much fucking effort you put into getting my ass here." The boy swooped down for another kiss, preferring Jesse wasn't so near to some of his scars. They were the worst on his upper chest and back. Most circular, in the shape of stove burners.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:58 pm

"Hey..." Justin frowned, sensing the hurt on the boy. He could smell what he was feeling, there was no hiding it. "I didn't mean it was a bad thing." He had lowered his voice now, knowing Apollo wouldn't want Jason and Sterling to hear this. He didn't want to start something with Apollo and then find his mate and leave the boy, just like Jesse had.

Jesse took the hint and stood back up, though a finger stayed to trail over one of the boy's scars. He didn't like them. He didn't like thinking of Finn being hurt like that.
He reached for his belt instead of thinking of them though, tossing it across the room before growling softly and leaning in to kiss Finn once more, enjoying the taste of blood on his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 11:20 pm

Apollo reached up, placing a finger over Justin's mouth to shush him, doing the same to himself and whispering a soft "Shhh." He didn't want to have this conversation. He wished he had never said anything, but he was still reeling after Jesse and he hadn't been thinking of the negative outcomes. "Im fine babe. No need to explain yourself. I really didn't mean it like that, anyways. "

Finn's hands worked steadily to undo his pants, fumbling clumsily because all he could focus on was their kiss and the way Jesse's fangs felt against his tongue. When he was finally able to rid himself of his jeans, his hands wasted no time moving to the mans shoulders, tracing over the tattoos he found there. "Shit, Jesse." It was all he could think to say.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 11:39 pm

Justin leaned in to kiss Apollo's cheek gently, merely squeezing his hand tighter.
"I'm still your daddy though." He smirked softly.

"Don't suppose I can talk you into getting on your knees, hmm?" Jesse hinted as he let his boxer shorts fell to the floor, his erection popping up to press against Finn's stomach since their bodies were so close together.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 12:02 am

"Yeah, for now, you're my daddy."  Apollo was already considering what he wanted to do, if he wanted to go back to his life before Jesse or try any find another man to stay with.  Justin seemed to have other priorities, and Apollo wasn't one to force anything.
"You two are damn gross. Daddy? Sounds like daddy issues."  Jason grunted softly as he watched the two, shaking his head.

Finn's nose crinkled, his eyes sharp as they flickered between Jesse and his manhood.  "If I fucking blow you, its at your own mother fucking risk." The boy flicked the head of Jesse's member, snapping his jaws to get his point across.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 12:10 am

"Come on, it's sexy." Justin chuckled at his brother as Sterling once again nudged the man.
"Don't make me start calling you daddy." He smirked, trailing a finger over a vein in his mate's arm.

"I've always been a risk taker." Jesse grinned, a hand moving to Finn's shoulder and nudging him downwards. His other hand grasped his erection, quite eager to feel Finn's mouth on him.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 12:22 am

"Ew?" Jason shook his head, pressing a kiss into Sterling's cheek. "Makes me sound like an old man." Plus, it reminded him of Apollo.

Finn slapped Jesse hand away, pushing the man back until they were an arms length apart. "I guess you didn't fucking take that damn hint. Im not mother fucking getting on my knees." The boy snapped. "Unless you really fucking want me to bite that bitch off."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 12:28 am

"Daddy can be a sexy word." Sterling smirked. "And maybe you are an old man, my old man." He grinned although he and Jason were really about the same age.

Jesse growled softly. He was torn between his wolf wanting to force Finn to bend to his will and the more rational part of his mind wanting to make sure Finn stayed here with him and he didn't piss the boy off. As usual, his wolf won.
"I don't think you really understand how things work around here. I say suck and you do it." It was the first he'd shown of his rougher side around Finn, the lust affecting his ability to stay kind and patient.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 12:38 am

"Holy shit, what have you guys done to me? Now im old papa daddy, too?" He couldn't help but smile though, running his fingers through Sterling's long hair.

Finn blinked at him, his eyes narrowing as Jesse's words fully registered. "Son of a bitch, who in the fuck do you think you're talking to?" The boy snarled while lashing out, striking Jesse in his chest, shoving him back. "If that how shits supposed to go around this fucking, then fuck this place. Fuck you."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 12:44 am

"You're always my old papa daddy." Sterling purred and Justin merely laughed.
"Now who's being gross?" He teased.

Jesse cursed softly, attempting to clear his mind.
"Couldn't you just suck my damn dick?" He groaned softly, not feeling like ruining his mood to apologize and make sure Finn would stay. He knew he could always keep the boy here by force but he didn't think that would go too well with Finn. "The way this place works is mutual pleasure. You pleasure me then I damn do something for you. That's how sex works." He grunted, his erection aching in protest to being ignored.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 6:15 pm

Finn shook his head, upper lip curled in a snarl. "I don't fucking work like that. If I don't want to do shit, I fucking don't." He was uncomfortable doing things like that, on his knees, vulnerable.
Just like any common whore.
"And I don't fucking want you touching me anyways, if I fucking owe you for it." The boy dropped his head, sighing at how wrong he had been to think they were ready for this. He had been feeling a connection to Jesse, but now he felt threatened more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 6:34 pm

"Fine." Jesse groaned softly. He would just have to go without blowjobs, he could work with that. "I'm sorry, alright. Don't make that damned face." He didn't like him looking so upset. "I want to touch you anyways I just thought you might do something for me. It's fine." He grunted lightly, forcing his wolf back inside so he looked less threatening.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 10:14 pm

Finn's eyebrows furrowed, a hand moving to touch his chest.  He felt....Guilt? He was almost certain thats what it was.  Something about making Jesse go without bothered him, but he was still conflicted. "I think im changing my fucking mind. I don't like you."  The boy mumbled, more to himself than Jesse. He wasn't sure what to do.  He loathed the thought of hitting his knees, but how in the hell was he going to go on with this fucking feeling?
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 10:20 pm

"I'm sorry." Jesse repeated, sounding more sincere this time. His gentle side had returned at Finn saying he didn't like him anymore. "I'll work on being less of an ass, promise." He sighed. "It's my wolf, I can't help it but I'll work on that. Just don't... don't change your mind." It sounded almost like begging.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 10:45 pm

"Stop fucking apologizing."  Finn snapped, his face softening at hearing how harsh he had sounded. "I just...I feel...fucking bad.  So don't do that shit, it makes me feel fucking worse."  The boy gave a soft sigh, fingers running through his hair as he cursed.  He wasn't fit to handle this shit.  He didn't know how to communicate, or what to do now that they had hit a rough bump.  It hardly happened with Jeremy.  They had worked well together, but honestly Finn thought that Jeremy had just been really good at taking his shit. And eventually, Finn knew he would wind up hurting Jeremy, so it was better that he was here, despite this guilty feeling that was eating away at him. "I don't think im fucking changing my mind...You just fucking make me feel damn...Weird. Sometimes I guess its good, but right now it can suck a fuck."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 10:48 pm

Jesse smiled softly, leaning in and kissing Finn gently this time.
"It's just a damn blowjob. I'll live." He reassured the boy, eyes gentle as he regarded his mate. "I didn't mean to make you feel weird." He chuckled. "I was being an ass and I didn't mean to be."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Animals  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Animals
Page 13 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Jesse/Finn-
Jump to: