Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Animals

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 12:25 am

"And what if we don't work out? I mean....fucking honestly if not for Jeremy fucking Ian I'd still be home, cursing you for just showing up and making things weird." Finn rolled to lay on his back, crossing his arms behind his head as a makeshift pillow. "Did you have a fucking back up plan? "
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 12:27 am

"My backup plan is wait for you." Jesse shrugged simply. "It's fate so I knew you'd come eventually, I was just hoping it was sooner rather than later. It's painful to be away from you, Finn."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 12:37 am

"I fucking know what you mean there, shit head." Being away from Jeremy hurt him in a way that he couldn't even out into words. It was like a part of him was missing, leaving a hollow spot in his chest. "Tell me about your fucking pack. "
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 12:56 am

"I love them." Jesse smiled softly before telling about each member of his pack. "You've met Roman, he was the first one I came across. Then came Danny. I found him dying and he was the only one I turned. Only Alphas can turn people into werewolves." He added this to inform Finn, realizing the boy didn't know much about werewolves. "Danny's really sweet, you probably won't like him." He chuckled. "He's blind too. There are two twins, Justin and Jason. They're kind of like opposites. Jason is Sterling's mate, but he's the quiet, sweeter one. Justin hasn't found his mate and he's more of a party guy, frat boy type." He nodded. He was not very fond of Justin but they were all family. "Jordan is the most recent. He's... different. He's dating Chandler but he doesn't know if he's his mate yet. I'm assuming you know Chandler since you're close with Zach." He nodded. "We found Jordan in the woods in actual wolf form, like on four legs and everything, but we found out he was like us and took him in." He smiled at the thought of all of them, enjoying the small family he had. "That's about everyone for now at least."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 1:39 am

Finn's nose crinkled at the thought of so many people. "You sound so fucking sentimental Its sickening. " The boy shook his head. "Isn't it fucking tiring to care for so many mother fuckers."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 1:49 am

"They're the only family I've really got." Jesse shrugged. "Zach loves them all too." He informed, using Zach as a way to earn more of Finn's approval since they were already friends.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 1:13 am

"Zach also loves fucking disecting people. If you're trying to make them sound better, try a-damn-gain." Finn couldn't help but smile though, snickering in thought of his only friend.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 1:16 am

Jesse chuckled too.
"Well you like him anyways so I figured he might make you like them better." He was smiling softly, finding Finn's smile was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 1:32 am

"So...are you going to be here all fucking night? No fucking with me like trying to get in my pants or any shit like that. " He wasn't sure if he was ready for anyone else to touch him un only places Jeremy had been.
but then again, he also felt the need to erase Morgue's touch. Its why he had yet to push Jesse away.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 1:36 am

"I wouldn't try that unless you asked me to." Jesse shook his head. "I didn't think you'd want to right away, especially since you just... got done with him." He nodded firmly. Even though he might want to, he also kind of wanted it to be special with Finn.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 1:42 am

"Yeah...he's the only fucker I've ever been with." It was hard to let him go. "Whats your bed like?" Finn couldn't get comfortable, and instead of considering he may just be suffering from heart break, he was confident it must just be the bed.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 1:44 am

"Pretty much like this one but bigger... and with more pillows." He nodded. "Why, not comfortable?" He frowned lightly at the boy, wanting to make sure he felt alright.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 1:53 am

"I still just feel like shit." Finn groaned softly, fingers gently skimming over the love bite Jeremy had left on the crook of his neck. The flesh there was tender, sending chills down his spine when touched. It didn't make his stomach stir as it did earlier, now it only brought on a hollow feeling. "I don't fucking know why..."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 1:59 am

"It's because you miss him." Jesse sighed. Although it pained him to think about, he knew he couldn't expect Finn not to miss his lover. "I'm sorry about this, really." He reached out to stroke Finn's back gently. "And we can try moving to my bed if you're really not comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 2:10 am

Finn was silent for some time, cheeks slowly flushing as he thought of his lover. Eventually he had to bite his lip to keep it from quivering.
"I don't mother fucking want to miss him." The boys voice broke, air feeling harsh on his lungs. He flipped sharply, burying his face into Jesse's chest as though it would hide his distress. "Fuck him. I was fucking willing to let you go because of him! Maybe give up my own damn happiness....And that bitch goes and pulls some bullshit like this! " A harsh sob wracked his frame, prompting him to press both hands over his mouth as though that would stop his hysterical noises. "I hate that mother fucker!" The boy rasped. "I fucking swear Iit! I hate his damn guts!"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 2:21 am

Jesse's eyes went wide at hearing Finn's sobs and he was immediately cradling the boy in his arms, holding him close and stroking his hair.
"Finn, oh God, don't cry..." He didn't know how to handle it, honestly. He was desperate to make Finn feel better, his mate's pain hurting him as well, but he had never been very good at comforting. It was another thing about Roman he envied, the man was just better at caring for people. Jesse was rough and abrasive by nature. He did the only thing he could think of, thinking of how his mother had calmed him when he was young.
He began to sing.
"If you ever need me
Just tell me and I'll be there
Cause I was built for you
Yes I was built to carry all your feelings

Cause I won't let them know
I won't let you go baby
I don't care what your past is
I don't need no answers
Just have faith in me

Don't you know your secret's safe with me
All your worries can be put to, can be put to sleep

No need to step back
Don't be scared, I got you, you know that
I'm here when you are sad
When all of your clouds turn black..." The song was not finished but he had trailed off, feeling extremely stupid but he had not known what else to do, only desperate to calm his mate.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 2:29 am

Finn had calmed almost immediately as Jesse began to sing. It was something he had never expected, surprising enough to shut him up completely. He listened to Jesse's song, curling into the man and finding his heart beat to play along with the tune.
"Why'd you damn stop? " Finn had waited for Jesse to continue, and when the man didnt he found himself disappointed. He couldn't even bring himself to bash Jesse for it, he had enjoyed it so much.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 2:33 am

"You stopped crying." Jesse spoke softly. "And I figured my terrible singing wasn't doing much." He gave a light smile. "I can... finish if you want?" He was pleased it seemed to have worked.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:44 am

"Finish." Finn grumbled in embarrasment, settling his head back on Jesse's chest in preparation for the man to continue his song. He was miserable, but having Jesse sing to him took the edge off. "And I wasn't fucking crying..." it was feeble. Finn knew there was no hiding it, but he tried anyways.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 6:17 pm

Jesse smiled softly before finishing his short song.
"Cause I won't let them know
I won't let you go baby
I don't care what your past is
I don't need no answers
Just have faith in me

All your worries can be put to, can be put to sleep." He cleared his throat as he finished, running his fingers through Finn's hair. He had sang this last part in the boy's ear, his voice nearly a whisper, attempting to be as calming as possible.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Animals  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 7:18 pm

Finn's breathing had slowed considerably, his eye lids drooping by the time the man finished his song. "Fuck..."He had never been so comforted by another person's voice, not even Jeremy's. "Maybe there is something to this mate shit after all."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 7:29 pm

"Told you so." Jesse murmured, voice still gentle though he was smirking softly, caressing the boy's back until he began to doze off.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Animals  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:16 pm

Finn stayed awake for a while longer, simply staring at Jesse. After a while, he decided it would would be okay to sleep, his eyelids were heavy, and he would still be seeing the man in his dreams anyways.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:29 pm

Jesse stayed up a while just to watch the boy sleep until finally he let himself get some rest too.

It was bright and early the next morning when Sterling was marching towards his Alpha's house, holding his best friend's hand tightly. Apollo had realized he'd forgotten some things at his former lover's house but was hesitant to go over and retrieve them, afraid Jesse's new mate might be over already.
"Oh don't you damn worry, if the bitch is over there I'll give them both a piece of my mind." Sterling grumbled softly as they reached the home, knocking furiously.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:07 pm

Apollo whined at his friend, a small smile gracing his features as he tugged his friends arm. "Dont get in trouble or anything Star. I mean...I knew Jesse but im still not sure what his stupid ass can do to you as the alpha." But he still fiercely appreciated the boy standing up for him. "He's not worth it anyways babe. I just want my things. Old daddy can eat shit and die. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Animals  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Animals
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Jesse/Finn-
Jump to: