Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Animals

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 11:42 pm

Finn still felt rather unsettled, reaching out to hesitantly wrap his arms around Jesse. With his cheek pressed against the mans chest, Finn mumbled, "I'll fucking work on it too..." His nose crinkled at the thought, but he felt slightly better after promising to put forth effort himself.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 11:47 pm

Jesse smiled softly, leaning in to kiss Finn's neck softly.
"Still want to finish what we started?" He murmured. He was still hard, but of course if Finn didn't want to, there were other ways of taking care of it.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:17 am

Finn cursed softly, nodding into the mans chest. "I fucking guess. " He had lost his momentum, but he didn't want another fight, not willing to risk anymore of those guilty twinges. He hesitated just a moment more before lifting his head, pressing their lips together softly.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:22 am

"We don't have to." Jesse reassured, a hand moving to caress Finn's cheek gently. He was able to smell the boy's emotion and he noticed the lust was gone. "We can wait." It might be better this way. He wasn't sure he wanted to take Finn like this for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Animals  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 4:31 pm

"Oh, so now you're willing to fucking wait?" Finn smirked up at the man, his fingers idly stroking Jesse's stubble. "A few minutes ago you weren't even fucking giving me a choice on the blowjob." No matter how frightening Jesse could be in wolf form, Finn found it attractive, and he almost preferred the man that way. "Why the fucking change?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 6:24 pm

"I told you, that was my wolf. You're the one who got me in the mood." He chuckled. "I'm not pleasant when I shift." He could be quite dangerous, even. It was only the fact that Finn was his mate that kept Jesse from forcing himself on the boy. "My wolf is the reason I've got all of these." He gestured to the ring tattoos around his wrists.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Animals  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 7:21 pm

"You fucking kill in your wolf state?" Finn arched a brow, reaching out to trace one of the tattooed bands. "What did they fucking do?" Finn liked the feel of danger on the man.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 7:30 pm

"Not every time." Jesse reassured the boy. "Most of them were when I was first bitten, I didn't know how to control it." He could sense Finn slightly enjoying how dangerous he seemed and while he normally regretted his past killings, if they made Finn like him he would talk about them. "So most of them didn't do anything." He had killed them merely because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Like the Jardine parents.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 10:20 pm

"Didn't know how to fucking control it? Like you fucking know how to control it so well now." Finn teased the man, eyes shifting around to take count of the tattooed bands. "Have you ever fucking killed anyone important? "
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 10:31 pm

"No one close to me if that's what you mean. They're usually strangers. Even when I lose control, I don't think I'm capable of hurting the people that mean a lot to me. Although Roman was all I had for a while and I messed him up pretty badly a few times." He nodded as he thought through the people he'd murdered. He didn't even know some of their names.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 11:28 pm

Finn listened intently, trying to gain as much information on Jesse as possible. "Ew. I fucking forgot that you're best friends with that fucking flea bag." Finn tolerated Roman, but he still hadn't forgotten about how distressed Zach had been after the man hurt Trever.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 11:41 pm

"I'm a flea bag too." Jesse smirked. "I don't know how you don't like Roman. He's... my best friend, like family, really." He couldn't see how anyone could dislike Roman. The man was the sweetest person he'd ever met.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 14 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:21 am

"And Zach is my damn best friend. The fuckers are fine now, but I don't fucking trust that bitch.  If he hurts Zach, i'll kill him." The boy spoke with finality. "But if you and Zach like him, whopp-dee-fucking-doo! Im just not buying into his shit."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 14 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:23 am

Jesse chuckled softly.
"Well I don't think you like many people, so I'm not too offended." He plopped down on the bed and tugged Finn down beside him. "Can we at least cuddle so I don't die from needing you close to me?" He smiled lightly, an arm slipping around Finn's waist.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 14 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:40 am

Finn found himself laughing, a hand moving to his mouth in an attempt to silence it. "You're a fucking cuddler?  The big mother fucking bad wolf wants to cuddle?" Regardless of what he said, Finn found himself pressing closer to Jesse, more than willing to snuggle with the man.  He had never liked people touching him, not even Jeremy, but Jesse was an enigma.  He made Finn feel these over whelming emotions, and to touch Jesse was an experience in itself.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 14 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:45 am

Jesse couldn't help but laugh too. He'd never thought of it like that, but it was quite ridiculous.
"Just shut up and come here." He muttered, wrapping both strong arms around Finn's slim body, pressing the boy tight against his toned chest. His chin moved to rest atop of Finn's head, one of his hands stroking the boy's back comfortingly. "Cuddling is the shit."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 14 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:55 am

"I could fucking get used to this shit."  Finn murmured in agreement, calmed by how close they were, how strongly he could smell the man. "I never liked cuddling with Jeremy. He's so fucking bony, and clingy. Im always hurting his fucking feelings.  And im never fucking tired after sex or any of that shit with him."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 14 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 1:01 am

"I'm sure you'll hurt my feelings sometimes, I'm not made of stone." But he was sure he'd be better at hiding it than Jeremy had been. And he tended to lash out in anger when he was hurt rather than become sad or depressed. "But cuddling, I'm sure I'll always be better than him." Jesse grinned. "I'm a pro at cuddling, I don't disappoint." He chuckled softly, throwing a leg over both of Finn's, tugging him even closer. They had already been plenty close enough but he had such a desire to have every inch of Finn's body against his own.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 14 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 1:19 am

"I can fucking see that. I don't think i've ever been so fucking warm and damn cozy."  The boy paused, groaning softly. "That fucking sounded stupid." He tried to burrow further into the mans arms, strangely still lingering on Jesse's words. "And I don't fucking mean to be such a fuck head. And I don't even fucking notice most of the time, but like....Don't take my ass seriously..."  He wasn't sure why he felt the need to explain himself but Jesse continuously made him do strange things.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 14 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 1:27 am

Jesse grinned at the boy's words, chuckling lightly.
"This is pretty warm and cozy." He nodded in agreement. "And don't worry, I won't take you seriously when you're a bitch to me. Because I know you think I'm sexy and you can't get enough of me." He teased, running his fingers through the boy's blonde hair.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 14 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 11:03 pm

"Who mother fucking told you?" Finn smirked at the man, a finger tracing the tattoos on Jesse's chest. "That shits fucking classified!" He wasn't going to deny what Jesse said, how could he? It was true in the sense that Finn couldn't even hide it. "But damn really, I only like you for your fucking body." Finn found himself teasing the man as though it were normal, as though the boy were actually having a good time.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 14 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 11:11 pm

"Of course, I expected that much." Jesse rolled his eyes lightly in response though truly enjoying the light, joking atmosphere. It felt like they'd known each other for years. "I know you'll probably hit me for saying this but your smile is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." He informed, caressing the boy's cheek with gentle strokes of his thumb.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 1:32 am

"And that was the stupidest shit i've ever heard."  Finn returned, a hand raised to stop the on coming smile.  His jaws ached, unused to how much smiling he had been doing around this man. "And stop touching me all soft and shit. We're fucking hard core."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 1:41 am

"We can still be hardcore even though I like to touch you." Jesse smirked lightly, continuing his gentle gestures. "I'm rough and gentle, you'll get used to it."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:01 am

"You're fucking Jekyll and Hyde." Finn's eyes were focused on the hands touching him, deciding that it wasn't a bad thing, and maybe he even liked it.  It was like having the best of both worlds, and Finn had never experience anything like it.  Jeremy had been on the softer side, but he never touched Finn like Jesse did. "But I guess you can't help that shit being a damn werewolf and all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Animals  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Animals
Page 14 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Jesse/Finn-
Jump to: