Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's Get Lost

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Let's Get Lost - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 11:16 pm

"I've tried fucking it into him and nothing works." Ajax let out a desolate sigh, one of his hands moving to comb through his thick black hair. "He's just got it bad, I guess. I don't know what his problem is." Truly Ajax couldnt understand what Stein was doing that he couldnt do. "Franken-bitch has a boyfriend now anyways, so I dont know why he even still bothers." He never pouted to Dimitri, but alone with Britt he allowed himself to sulk. "We suck when it comes to men, babydoll." Or at least he did. Britt could get any man he wanted and keep them coming back for more. Ajax had tripped up and fallen several times now only to be left alone in the end, usually for some other guy.

Sawyer had soon found himself outside the boys bedroom door, taking a moment to listen for movement to confirm he was up before gently knocking on the door. Even though he was still slightly intoxicated he always remember to respect Cameron. The boy had been his little sun shine ever since he'd been small. His only friend.
"Cam? Can I come in?" He paused, realizing he hadnt been to see the boy in quite some time. "It'th Thawyer."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 11:46 pm

"We do." Britt sighed. "You get all the douches and I get the good guys I don't damn want." He pressed his face into the boy's neck. "We just suck babe."

"Oh yeah, come on in Sawyer." Cameron glanced up from his drawing, smiling when the boy appeared in the doorway. "You don't look so good." He informed, closing his book and sitting it on his bedside table, standing to greet Sawyer. "Is everything alright?" He hadn't spoken to the boy in quite some time, something had to be wrong for the boy to visit him at this time of night.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 3:32 pm

"First off, I think you have finally found the one you want, honey." Ajax offered Britt a sympathetic smile. "I think that's why you called me." He had been expecting Britt to realize it soon, had known it was coming.
But he hadn't quite realized how far his friend was willing to go to sabotage his relationship.
"Secondly, most of the guys ive been with weren't douchebags." It was a lame defense. They had all abandoned him in the end, and Dimitri was desperately working on it. The Russian had already let him know that what they had was temporary. He was nothing more than a replacement.
But still...They had mostly been good guys. And Dimitri...He really was a great guy in Ajax's eyes, his dream guy actually. "And Dimitri is a heartthrob. Last week when he came over, we didn't even fuck. Instead I played some led Zeppelin and we danced and jumped on my bed for nearly an hour. He played air guitar and we sang." Dimitri had called him Pinup. The name had been enough to have Ajax internally swooning. But he had laughed it off and retorted that Dimitri was his Russian Pistol.
He was always so damn happy to have the mans time...
It was worth sharing him.

"It ith now." Just laying eyes on Cameron had the tension melting away, his heart finally feeling as though it had room to beat again. "I wath having a bad night. But not anymore thince you're here." The young werewolf had to stop himself from touching Cameron then. All he wanted was someone he could fall in to, someone to fix him and make Britt go away. Maybe drown out the boys steadily beating heart. "Can I thee what you were working on?" He knew the boy had been drawing. Cameron was never up this late doing anything else. And he loved the sound the boys hands made when he was dragging his pencil over the paper. When they had been small, Sawyer could always hear the faintest ruffle of paper if it came from Cameron's room. He had been surprised when he'd neared the door, recognizing the sound even in his pitiful state. He had forgotten how much Cameron had meant to him at one time.
Still meant to him.
Britt had simply clouded those feelings.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 4:42 pm

"Alright, maybe Dmitri isn't that bad. But he's still hung up on Frankenstein so he's pretty bad." Britt smirked. He could be a bit of a bitch at times, specifically when he was hurting. It was nice to talk shit about people to make himself feel better. "But Justin and Dallas are like dictionary definitions of a douchebag. Ouija too but at least Ouija was really hot." Britt chuckled softly to himself, leaning his head back on Ajax's chest. "It's cute though that Dmitri doesn't just want your ass. It's pretty hard to resist." He teased.

"Oh it's nothing good." Cameron shook his head as he reached down for the book. "But if you want to." He couldn't say no to Sawyer when the man looked so sad like he did tonight. He really looked in bad shape. He flipped open the sketchpad to the page he'd been working on. "I was taking an art class and I had to do a simple portrait thing. Uh, you were always the best model so I was kind of just redrawing one I had of you." He blushed lightly, realizing it looked weird that he was still drawing the man even though they hadn't spoken in months. But really, Sawyer was perfect to draw. His face was perfectly symmetrical.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 5:44 pm

"The problem is that my Russian Pistol doesn't want me altogether." Ajax let out a dejected groan, moving to sit up so that he could bury his hands in Britt's bright red hair. He loved to braid the fiery locks, it always calmed him down. "He told me it was just temporary. We're just fuck buddies until 'Holland' wises up and takes him back." The boy spat Stein's name as though it were sour, his voice mocking the way Dimitri said it, with such tenderness.
It made Ajax want to hurl.
"I dont know why though. That little bitch doesn't do nice things for him or care if he's damn upset and lonely. He hates to be lonely." A soft huff left him, his fingers moving to start another braid. "But Stein doesnt care. If he's busy with Sinclair, he sends Dimitri to be by himself and im the one who goes over to his house to make him better." He would always make the man leave with him, do something spontaneous and fun that they'd never done before. One time they found the tallest building in town and went to the roof to share drinks and stories. Another they had gone to the beach and learned how to surf together, spent the entire day giggling and glistening in the sun.
Why wasn't that enough?
Ajax felt warm simply thinking about the times they had spent together.

"You thould let me come model for you again. I mith it." He missed Cameron. He missed the long hours of the boy simply looking at him and listening to his lame jokes. And the few times while modeling nude he had gotten an erection that made Cameron so flustered that the boy couldnt even finish the drawing. Instead they had spent the remainder of the night under Cameron's sheets, exploring and laughing, experiencing new things together.
"I mith you, Cameron." The young werewolf ran his fingers over the fresh sketch, gently setting the book down and instead reaching for Cameron's hand. "How about it? I know I look thitty but do you wanna draw me?" Make it like old times, before he even knew that Britt was alive.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 6:03 pm

"Some people don't appreciate what they've got." Britt spoke simply. He was guilty of that himself with Sawyer. "Dmitri's all sentimental and shit. He's got this idea Stein's his fucking soul mate or something. You've just got to wait for him to wise up. You're too good for him to pass up." Britt attempted to give his friend a pep talk. "Maybe once Sinclair and Stein finally screw or something it'll snap him out of it." He suggested with a shrug.

Cameron couldn't help but smirk at the man, running his thumb over the back of Sawyer's hand.
"I've missed you too. Thought you'd forgotten about me lately." He smiled, reaching out to run a hand down Sawyer's prominent jawline. And I'd love to draw you again. You know I always love to draw anyone. But especially you. Not like you need anyone to flatter you but your face is perfect. Everything is, really." Sawyer was definitely the most attractive man he'd been with.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 6:17 pm

"Hopefully." Ajax let out an irritated grunt. "But honestly I dont even want that to happen. It'll fucking break his heart, and I can't stand that. He's already been through so much, my Vodka-Boy." He spoke the name affectionately, wanting nothing more than to see his face. "He's so sentimental that knowing his precious Holland was with someone else might kill him. He'd start running and i'd never be able to catch him."

"I uh...I've juth been with Britt lately." He wasn't able to lie to Cameron, he never had been. "I thought I had found my mate but I wath wrong." It felt nice to have the boys hands on him again, caressing down his jawline as he'd so often done when they were together. It pushed Britt just a litter further away, giving him more room to breathe. "I didn't mean to be dithant with you. I wath juth exthited and really caught up in it. But it'th all over now and I....I wath thinking about you." He was hardly ever the type to be sentimental, but Britt had ruined him for the night. Or maybe it was the liquor.
Sawyer couldnt bring himself to care.
He just wanted acceptance.
Wanted to throw Cameron down on his bed and let the boy make him forget all about Britt.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 6:52 pm

"You're so whipped, babe. Almost as bad as I am." Britt gave the boy a sympathetic smile. "I really hope shit goes well with your Russian bitch though. You're really hung up on him." He had never seen Ajax so happy as he was with Dmitri. He truly did want things to work out for his friend.

Cameron wasn't stupid. He knew Sawyer was just hurt and looking for someone to help him through the pain. This didn't mean things would go back to how they used to be. It was just for tonight. Cameron knew all this. But it didn't mean he wasn't still plagued with the loneliness that seemed to hover over him constantly. Sawyer had always been the only light he had, the one who kept him company. So he would take that back, just for a night.
"I think about you sometimes too." He gave a halfhearted smile. "I really do miss you." He informed, squeezing the hand he was holding. The other hand that had rested on the man's jaw came to simply rest on the back of his neck, his arm wrapped around Sawyer's shoulders like a partial hug.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 7:06 pm

"We're pathetic." Ajax chuckled softly, his fingers moving to comb out the braids he had made. "But while we're doing this to ourselves, might as well go all out." The boy gave a thoughtful hum. "Tell me something about you and Sawyer. Something you like about the relationship. And the something you dont like."

"Cameron. Im not uthing you." Sawyer completed the embrace, pulling Cameron flush against his chest and keeping him their with a pair of strong arms wound tight around his waist. He could smell the loneliness on the boy, the uneasiness. He could only imagine what this seemed like. But he couldnt go back to Britt. Not after what he had witnessed.
Not after the boy just let him go.
"I know I thouldn't be here. I thouldn't be bothering you after being gone for tho long, but you're the onlt perthon I wanted to thee. I don't even care what happenth now, ath long ath I can thay here and juth...Juth be with you for a while." They didnt have to do anything serious. He just couldnt be left alone with his thoughts of Britt anymore.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 8:09 pm

"Oh gross, you're going to make me get sentimental." Britt groaned, though he didn't argue. Maybe it would be nice to get everything he was feeling out in the open. "Alright well you asked for it so don't laugh. I just like how chill he is about everything with me. Like he's actually this big sap who wants to do all this big romantic shit but he knows that makes me uncomfortable so he lays off. And I mean, I've always known I'm a fine piece of ass and I'm cool with that but he's the first guy who like... cares about more than that, you know? He always talked about how great I am in bed but he knows I'm more than that. He just liked to talk to me... Hell, there were a lot of nights where we didn't even fuck, just talked. I told him about my family and shit, just because he asked. I liked just talking with him. He really fucking loved me and it scared the hell out of me but I like feeling like more than just sex." He had started out in his normal sarcastic tone but by the end, he was actually being serious, something nearly unheard of for the redhead. "And something I don't like... I don't know honestly. I thought I hated how clingy he was but I never really did. I was just trying to distance myself.... I can't think of one bad thing about our relationship." Shit, he was really in too deep. "Alright, your damn turn." He muttered finally.

"No, I'm glad you're bothering me." Cameron admitted. "You'd think with all the people in this place it would be hard to get lonely but it's not." He sighed. He'd found himself wishing he was a wolf lately just so he could find his mate already, someone he was truly supposed to be with. "I don't think you're using me, I know you really care about me. But Sawyer, you come in here at 3 in the morning, drunk off of your ass after breaking up with Britt and tell me you miss me. I'm not an idiot." He was smiling though. "I don't blame you, there's a lot of nights I would have crept into your room if you were here. We can do whatever you want."

Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 8:31 pm

Ajax was grinning softly, his fingers moving to gently comb through Britt's hair again. "You should tell Sawyer what you just told me boo. I think he'd dig it." It even touched him to hear how happy Britt was with the boy. How Sawyer made him feel like more than just a piece of ass. Ajax had witnessed them together, the way the werewolf would get these soft looks just because he was able to wrap his arms around Britt.
"But lets see...I like how passionate my relationship with Dimitri is. He told me it was temporary and shit but he always winds up turning it into more than that. I know how to do booty calls. I know how they feel. He never made me feel that way. He always spoke to me like some Russian king, really gentle and respectable. I dont think he knows how to just fuck someone. He puts his heart into it, even if he's trying not to." Ajax loved everything about the man. His speed and his chaste kisses, the way his silver eyes glinted in the sun. "I like how he always goes along with my spontaneous trips. And how he'll leave his shirts behind. Maybe he knows I miss him when he's gone. But then again, he probably doesnt think that much about me. I told him I liked when he did it once so he kept on. I guess that brings me to what I dislike." Ajax's shoulders slumped slightly as he gathered his thoughts. Tonight was one of those nights he hated. Dimitri couldn't even be bothered to text him back.
"If his little Frankenstein calls or texts him while he's with me, then im put on hold. He never hesitates for that little bitch, even though there's no promise of a relationship for him. He just loves the little runt that much." Ajax had stopped checking his phone by now, tired of trying to contact the man. "I always have to wait until Stein's done with him before he wants to even acknowledge me again. And he talks to me about his love for Stein like its not fucking killing me inside." He couldn't blame Dimitri though. He hid it well, and he always asked. No matter how badly he knew it would strike him, Ajax asked time and time again how his time with Holland had been, always hoping that maybe, just maybe something had changed. "I dislike that were 'temporary'. But its worth it."

"I know you're not an idiot Cameron. That'th why I didn't even bother lying." Sawyer grunted softly, his arms moving to wind around Cameron's waist. "But don't think I came here to fuck you becauthe I didn't. I came becauthe im tired of thinking about Britt, and I juth wanted to hear your voithe." It covered Britt's heart beat, ringing soft and sweet in his ears. "But hey, don't think i'll path up the chanthe either. I loved you before I loved anyone elthe. I'll alwayth come back here."
He was painstakingly honest when intoxicated, his chin coming to rest on Cameron's shoulder. "You were the firth. I can't help mythelf but to feel thafe with you."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 8:49 pm

"Vodka-boy sounds pretty lame and sappy to me but he must be pretty damn great if you're so head over heels for him." Britt smiled softly at his friend, pressing a kiss to the boy's cheek. "Just you wait, something's going to go right for you. Either speedster's going to get his head out of Frankenstein's ass or you're going to meet an even greater guy who wants to damn marry you. Don't you worry, doll. You're a prize." Britt assured his friend, leaning into the boy. He loved hearing how Ajax felt about Dmitri, he just wished it was about someone who appreciated the love and reciprocated it.

"I'm glad I was your first." Cameron admitted. "I was honored." He smirked teasingly. "But really, I'm glad it meant something for you. And it was special to me too. You can always feel safe with me." He reassured, leaning in to press a gentle kiss to the corner of Sawyer's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 10:36 pm

"We got us some good guys, we just have to reel them in now." Ajax determined softly, checking his phone again just in case. He knew he would be greeted with nothing, but he couldnt ever seem to really help himself. He hoped.
"So tell me about the stud you brought home. What was he like?"

Sawyer let out a soft whine, his green eyes glowing in the soft light of the room. "Are you trying to fuck with my emotionth? Kithing me like that a thit." Sawyer liked those kisses, it was rare he received them. Nothing lustful or wanting, just an 'i love you' on the nose or forehead or the side of his mouth. He craved them from Britt but the boy simply want that open to being affectionate.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 11:10 pm

"Oh man, you should have seen him. He was so fucking hot, AJ, you have no clue. You wouldn't blame me for cheating." Britt let out a rather sexual sounding groan. "But aside from being gorgeous, he was... different. I don't know, it didn't feel like he just wanted to screw me. He'd been watching me at the bar for a while, had a nickname for me and shit. He called me phoenix and told me to call him crocodile. It was some weird shit but I liked it. And I know I shouldn't talk about the sex since it was cheating and all but shit, it was out of this damn world. Maybe I should set you up with his fine ass."

"I wasn't playing with your emotions. You said you're weren't trying to fuck me so I was being sweet." Cameron laughed softly at the boy, resting his head on Sawyer's shoulder. "But I mean, fucking me is always still an option." He was partially joking but mostly not. If Sawyer and Britt were over, he saw no harm in it. Maybe they could go back to the way they used to be.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 12:43 am

"He called you the Phoenix?" Ajax let out am amused squeak, realizing only then how the name really fit the boy."And he was the crocodile, huh? Sounds really kinky." But it also sounded as though Britt had really enjoyed himself. "Why was he the crocodile? Like I get the phoenix thing but like what, did he bite?" But then his eyes finally lighting on the deep red fang punctures the man had left. "Oh wow. He did bite. Hard."

"Look, im not a thentimental bitch, but when we have thex, we dont fuck. We make love Cameron." Sawyer acted like an abrasive asshole most of the time, but really he was a big softey at heart. He had fucked Vince. But Cameron? It had only even been love with him.
And then there was Britt, the boy who had been both. Everything.
Sawyer had press his face into the crook of Cameron's neck in an effort to push the boy out of his mind. "And it'th juth that when you kith me like that, it thow'th that you care. You aren't kithing me to be thexual. You do it juth to be thweet and becauthe you care about me." He was so tired of feeling as though he feelings werent being reciprocated. He wanted one night of loving, complete and total loving.
Cameron could give him that.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 7:33 am

"Yeah he did bite pretty damn hard." Britt nodded, running his fingers over the wound Denahi had left. "It was pretty hot though. But it hurts now." He paused for a moment to assess the pain of his wound before continuing to talk. "But afterwards when Sawyer came in and freaked out, he kind of tried to attack him because he thought he was just some crazy bitch breaking in here. He stopped when I asked and then after Sawyer left he wanted to stay and hold me. He didn't want me to be alone." Britt wore a soft smile at the thought. "He's really great, I hope he finds someone too."

"I did." Cameron smiled as he nodded in agreement. He moved to card his fingers through Sawyer's hair, leaning into the other man and simply holding him like this. "And we did always make love... because you don't like to admit it but you're a really sweet guy, Sawyer. It's why I liked you so much." He informed, moving so he could look the other boy in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 2:12 pm

"Oh my gosh, baby-doll! Where do you keep finding these guys!" Now Ajax was beginning to see why Sawyer had flown off the handle. Britt had another guy interested in him. Enough so that he had been willing to fight. "Did you stop them? Was anyone hurt?" Ajax gave a wicked smile. "Was it hot watching them fight over you?"

Cameron always saw through him.
And the way the boy was looking at him now, his face illuminated by the moon light filtering through his window. His face shined just as it did that first night they had spent together, his eyes glowing softly in the ethereal light.
The young werewolf couldn't help himself then. One of his arms wound securely around the boys waist, his other hand tangling in the boys soft blonde curls. He was bringing Cameron in, their lips meeting with a gentleness Sawyer had never known before.
He needed this.
He needed Cameron.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 5:20 pm

"I stopped them as soon as Denahi jumped on him. I was too panicked to enjoy it. I should have let them go at it for a while." Britt joked. Truly, he would have enjoyed it if it had been any of his other flings. But Sawyer was different, he couldn't let anyone hurt Sawyer. "I don't know where I find all these studs, I'm just that hot apparently." He laughed softly to himself.

Cameron didn't pull away. He'd honestly been hoping Sawyer would do it. He wrapped his arms around the man's shoulders, responding to the kiss sweetly. Even when they were in the middle of sex, their kisses were never anything but sweet, gentle, and passionate.
"I really missed this." He pulled apart for only a moment to murmur this before pulling the other boy back in.

Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 6:13 pm

"You are hot baby-doll." Ajax had liked Britt from the start, but he had valued their relationship too much to want anything serious with him. They had fooled around a few times but that was it. They were comfortable together. "Too hot for your own damn good. These boys are going over you eventually."

Sawyer hadn't realized it before, but he'd missed this too. Cameron was the softer side of him, back before he'd ever taken a mean streak or tried alcohol. Cameron was his beginning.
Maybe the boy could be his end, too.
Gently he walked them backwards, until Cameron was forced to lay back on his bed and allow Sawyer to cover him, his hands on either side of the boys face as he hovered above. Looking down at Cameron now, he could tell that some things were different. His hair was longer now, and his eyes possessed a different shine, but he was still Cameron. Sweet and innocent and so damn beautiful that Sawyer could hardly breath.
He leaned down ad kissed him again, the only way he knew to show Cameron how he felt. His fangs were soft against the boys lips, never cutting as they were with Britt. He had never drawn blood from Cameron, not wanting to taint his innocence.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 6:31 pm

"You're hot too though." Britt informed his friend. "Hell, hotter than me even. I'd do you." He snickered as he ran his fingers through the braids Ajax had done in his hair.

Cameron had not felt this at peace in quite some time. It simply felt right to be kissing Sawyer like this, holding him. He shuddered at the feelings of the man's fangs against his lips, responding to the kiss and running his tongue along one of them. He moved so he was lying against the pillows, propping himself up on his elbows to easier reach Sawyer. He wished he didn't have to breathe because he never wanted to break apart from the other man.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 7:55 pm

Sawyer was putting himself into it completely, determined that he had to get rid of Britt. Thoughts of his little redheaded lover and Denahi together were simply going to run him into an early grave if he didnt do something.
"Cam," It was a rugged whisper, both of the young werewolves hands moving to cup the boys face, bringing them in for a heart shattering kiss. He needed to feel okay again. Cameron had always made him feel okay. He needed it back. He needed someone who could love him.
Cameron had always been one of the most loving people Sawyer had ever crossed.
The boy still was.
"Can I thay the night with you?"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 8:16 pm

"I'd been hoping you would." Cameron admitted softly. His hands by now had found their way under Sawyer's shirt, just resting against the man's toned abdomen, pulling him closer. "I'd really like that." He spoke breathlessly as he kissed the boy again.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 8:55 pm

Sawyer shuddered under the boys touch, his wolf not used to those hands touching him anymore. While he loved Cameron, and he was enjoying himself, his wolf was still restless in want of its mate.
There was no escaping Britt.
But Sawyer pushed it down, one of his knees coming to rest in between Cameron's legs, effectively spreading them so that he could settle there. His hands moved to slowly push the boys shirt up, taking his time and allowing himself to fully take Cameron in. He was so damned gorgeous, all smooth and ethereal, his curving hips enough to draw a soft groan from the young werewolf. "Damnit Cam, you get more and more beautiful every time I thee you." A gentle kiss to the boys chest, just where his heart would be. For a moment he stayed there, feeling Cameron's heart beating against his lips before speaking, his mouth still brushing skin. "I want you. Tho bad."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:27 pm

Cameron felt his heart thudding just a bit faster in his chest, as it always did when he was with Sawyer. Touching the other boy had always given him such a rush. Making love with Sawyer had always been a type of passion he'd never experienced with anyone else. Sawyer made him feel beautiful like no one else could.
"So take me." Cameron retorted under his breath, his lips falling on Sawyer's neck, trailing down to the man's collar bone.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:38 pm

"I don't think you underthand, Cameron." The young werewolf reached out, his clawed hand gently cupping the boys cheek and bringing him in for a heart warming kiss. But then it changed and it was passionate and wanting, nearly possessive. "I want you to be mine. I want to mark you..." He'd never had the want before, but now he found himself desperate to keep Cameron drawn to him, so the boy couldn't just let him go like Britt had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Get Lost
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next