Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Say don't go.

Go down 
+2
Britt Vause
Sawyer Reynolds
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Say don't go. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 1:52 pm

"Yeah well, it was your pleasure yoi!"  Rocinante bubbled with laughter, his hands having dropped to rest at Dimitri's shoulders.  The werewolf's palms radiated heat, his fingertips sizzling along the Russian's collar bone. It was hard to push Breccan out of his mind, especially when he could feel how happy the boy was even though he had gone.  But Rocinante was trying, wanting desperately to distract himself from what his Patty cakes could be doing with that fucking freak. "Do you know any songs roadster? Do Russian's sing?"  His voice was teasing as his fingertip trailed down the Dimitri's chest. 

Denahi's entire chest felt as though it caved in on him at the boys question.  His gaze immediately tore away from Breccan, settling instead on his glimmering golden rings. The native found that he wanted to tell Breccan about his brother.  He wanted someone else to know about all the shit he had done.  It was hard keeping to himself and simply letting it eat away at him. But if he told the boy everything...
Denahi could only think of Sitka and all the hatred his brother harbored for him now. But it was well deserved.
He had gotten Kenai killed.
Finally Denahi's shoulder's slumped, his golden eyes dark with guilt as they flickered back to Breccan. He could see in the boys eyes, ocean blue and rolling like the waves.
He could be trusted.
"It was crocodile's hide away.  But about a year after crocodile found it, a little bird followed him. So then it became the swamp, because little bird made it so."  The werewolf managed a bitter smirk. "Only crocodiles and little birds survive in the swamp, but tonight, strong jaw will too."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 6:46 pm

Dmitri could only shake his head, smiling almost shyly at the boy.
"Oh no, you don't want to hear me sing, love." He chuckled softly. "After your beautiful serenade, I couldn't possibly compare. Plus, all of the songs I know are either in Russian or old rock music." That was all he'd listened to with Ajax and now he rather enjoyed it.

Breccan could tell he'd been asking something very personal. So even though Denahi's cryptic explanation didn't make much sense to him, he nodded along. He could assume that there was another person Denahi was close with and they were the only one who had ever been to this spot before with him. And now that person was not around anymore. That was enough for Breccan to explain the man's sadness.
"I'm really excited to see it, Denahi." It was the first time he'd spoken the man's actual name, reaching down to grasp the wolf's hand. "I'm sure it's really great."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 8:03 pm

"Beautiful?  Don't talk shit to me yoi."  Rocinante gently tapped against Dimitri's chin with a loosely curled fist, a mock blow to the jaw. "I was being goofy just to see my roadster smile!"  His hands were back at the mans waist, gently resting at Dimitri's hips. "And now I want to hear that rolling Russian accent I love so damn much." The werewolf gave a soft howl of appreciation. "It could bring a strong man to his knees hearing you roll your 'r' and shit." 

Denahi's nose scrunched at the use of his given name.  It sounded almost wrong to him now, and foreign.  He'd been in the wild for so long...
But it was nice to hear Breccan say it.  Anyone else and it would have been offensive to the native.  Only certain people are precious enough to even know of it.  But this was his strong jaw, and Denahi almost wanted to hear him say it again.  It made him feel close to the boy, his heavily ringed hand coming to curl around Breccan's.  He had them drive down into the woods not too far away from Jesse's house.  It was almost on the border to where the Hunters claimed land, but luckily for Denahi it was still werewolf territory.  "Car can only go so far ocean eyes, now we must walk." The tanned man slid out of the vehicle, making his way around to the drivers side so he could take the boys hand.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 8:36 pm

"You're going to regret asking me to sing." Dmitri chuckled, trying to think of a song that would sound nice for the boy. He realized after a moment that it truly didn't matter what the song meant. Roci just wanted to hear him speak in Russian. So he sang the first thing that came to mind. A lullaby his mother had used to sing him to sleep with. He tugged Roci into his lap, pulling him tighter against his chest before softly singing in the boy's ear. "Спят усталые игрушки, Книжки спят, Одеяла и подушки Ждут ребят, Даже сказка спать ложится, Чтобы ночью нам присниться,
Ты ей пожелай. Баю-бай." He stopped after the first verse, smirking at the boy. "Are you satisfied now, drakonchik?"

Breccan obediently stepped out of the car, finding himself squeezing Denahi's hand firmly as he followed the man.
"How far is it, crocodile?" He questioned as they trudged deeper into the "swamp."

Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 9:42 pm

"I don't know, yoi!"  Rocinante whistled softly through the gap in his teeth, his entire body radiating heat.  He had already known that he liked Dimitri's voice, but hearing the man actually sing did something else entirely to the werewolf. His stomach felt unsettled and hot, but it wasn't bad or uncomfortable.  I just made Roci want to put his hands on the man. "Do you know any songs in English?" The werewolf bounced excitedly, his gaze on Dimitri bright with admiration.

"Its pretty far."  The native's thumb was massaging circles into the back of Breccan's hand as he lead them further in.  "Crocodile was lucky on that.  If not, others may have found it and claimed it."  But so far he'd never seen anyone else out at his spot. When they arrived, it was obvious. Denahi took them through a maze of trails and tunnels but when they came out, it was as if they were on a different planet.  The forest had been dark and lush, wet with rain and creaking with life.  But Denahi's swamp was more like a crystal clear spring. Rocks surrounded the entire body of water like large mountains of protection.  You could see all the way to the bottom, where it was still nothing but hollowed eroding rock and glowing blue water. 
"This, Strong jaw, is crocodile's swamp." The native dropped down to seat in a small dent in the rocks, pulling Breccan to sit with him. There he tapped his finger against one of the stones, his lips quirking into a smile as he felt the carving that was still there.
The crocodile's swamp
Denahi
Kenai
The one part of it that he had done himself was his own name, and that was only because Kenai refused to do it.  He wanted Denahi to do it himself, just in case.
"What do you think, ocean eyes?  The view looks good on you." The sparkling water was reflecting on the boys eyes, causing them to shine and glimmer.
Breccan was breath taking.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:22 pm

"Oh come on, don't make me hurt your ears any more than I already have." Dmitri chuckled, finding himself holding Roci closer even though he had already broken out in a light sweat from the heat the wolf was giving off. "Did you really enjoy my voice or are you always this hot?" He found himself grinning slyly, his hands on the boy's waist.

"Wow." It was all Breccan could say as he took in the space. "I didn't see how it could be so amazing that it was worth walking all this way but it's really great, crocodile." Everywhere he looked, it was so beautiful. He couldn't help his curiosity though, leaning over to look at the carving Denahi had been staring at. "Kenai." He spoke the name softly. It was clear he was wondering just who it was, but he was not about to ask. He assumed it was the little bird Denahi had mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 11:44 pm

"I don't know, why don't you keep singing and find out, yoi?"  The werewolf reached down to grasp Dimitri's hand, slowly guiding it until it was resting bare against his abdomen. The skin flared wherever the Russian touched him, a sizzling trail of red following the mans every caress. "But I already kinda have a hunch that its all you, Angel." 

"Kenai."  Denahi repeated, gentle in a way that was almost unnatural for him.  He had become hard and bitter after losing his brother and being turned, but Breccan brought a certain softness to him.  It made Denahi feel human again, and with that feeling came so much more. He was guilty and grieving, but he was also warm with every touch he and Breccan shared.  The fighter was breathing life into him. "Listen, strong jaw.  Crocodile isn't sure what it is you do to him....But he trusts you."  The native pulled Breccan so that the boy could lean against his chest.  "Ocean eyes is the only thing that makes crocodile feel alive anymore since his great loss."  The man allowed his words to settle, still readying himself to share something so intimate with Breccan. He wouldn't tell him everything, so he shouldnt be worried about the boy hating him yet.  But just to say anything, it made his chest ache. "Kenai was crocodile's baby brother, his little bird."  The man exhaled softly, his arms winding around Breccan as though it would give him strength. "Kenai would have been eighteen this year." He himself turned twenty one, and Sitka....his older brother would be turning twenty three.
Denahi hated that he still cared.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 12:09 am

Dmitri went silent for a moment, his hand resting against Roci's bare abdomen. He found himself simply staring at the boy's smoldering orange eyes, his own silver orbs darkened with a sort of desire. Roci was already awakening feelings in him he had almost forgotten he'd had. He forgot everything of the conversation they'd been having, his mind only on one thing.
"Can I kiss you?" He murmured gently, a hand coming to cup the boy's chin. "I mean really kiss you." Their lips had brushed earlier, but Dmitri found he wanted so much more. He wouldn't force the boy into anything of course, but that didn't stop him from asking.

Breccan listened to the man speak, nodding his head when he'd finished. Of course he was curious about what happened. But he merely leaned in, hugging the man around the waist and pressing a kiss to his jaw.
"You can always trust me, crocodile. I'm here for you, alright?" It was all he said, letting himself lean into the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 12:59 am

Rocinante's arms dropped to his sides at the weight of the mans question, his bottom lip coming to tuck in between his teeth. He almost wanted to say no, in the hopes that he still had a chance with Breccan.
But then he remembered Denahi's lips pressed against his special lip freckle.
That was all it took to settle the young wolfs mind.  Breccan was moving away from him, and if he didn't find someone else he'd be alone.
"You can, yoi.  But you gotta make it really good."  Rocinante mustered up a tender smile, his eyes never leaving the shining silver. "This will be my first real kiss. I want to remember it for the rest of my life, roadster."

"We will see, strong jaw."  The Native's lips brushed against the back of Breccan's neck. He didn't want to tell the boy anymore.  It was nice to feel alive again.  He didn't want to lose that by telling the boy how badly he had fucked up.
So instead he simply pressed Breccan closer, his hands holding the boy tight against him.
"We can swim if strong jaw wants too.  The water is nice."   He wanted to shift the boys attention,  afraid that if he didn't Breccan would ask questions.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 7:49 am

"Of course, Rocinante." Dmitri spoke the boy's name gently, feeling the way it rolled off of his tongue. "I'll make sure you never forget it." As he said this, his hands came up to hold Roci's face, pulling him closer. He simply stared into his eyes for a moment before closing the distance between them, pressing their lips together. He took it slow, letting Roci pull back if he needed to. But it was passionate, wanting to make sure he gave the boy a great first kiss.

"Yeah, we can do that." Breccan grinned at the man. He could tell Denahi wanted to change the subject and that was fine with him. He wanted to keep the wolf happy. "Let's do it, crocodile." He was smiling as he stood, tugging his shirt off and pulling Denahi towards the water with him.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 5:49 pm

Rocinante never made any attempt to pull away.  But his mind was with Breccan.  Hell, for a moment he was even sure he tasted the boys mouth.  Even though their kiss had only lasted a second, Rocinante was certain he'd never forget the taste his honey smacks left on his lips.  He had smoldered the entire night.  This wasn't Breccan though.  Too much stubble and no freckles to make him smile, but Rocinante kissed back anyways.  He was slow about it, allowing Dimitri to teach him how his lips were supposed to move. Eventually though his hands were tangled in the Russian's hair and he was pressing closer, his lips burning against Dimitri's. 

Denahi followed with a grateful smirk, moving to throw his shirt back up on the rocks before taking a dive into the shining blue water.  He couldnt remember the last time he had gone swimming for fun, but being with Breccan made him feel almost his age again.  Like he could let go of all the bullshit and just live, as long as he had his ocean eyes there to guide him. 
"Come strong jaw,"  The native held his arms open for the boy. "Crocodile is waiting for you."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 6:21 pm

Dmitri made sure to keep the kiss sweet, not wanting to turn the boy's first real kiss into something he was uncomfortable with. But he did press Roci close to him, enjoying the feel of the boy's hands tangling into his short brown curls.
He pulled back after a moment, smiling gently as he looked into the boy's eyes.
"Was that an alright first for you, flower?" He found he enjoyed calling the boy flower almost as much as he did calling him his little dragon. He had thought the boy's name was Rosie at first after hearing Breccan call him that. Flower was still fitting.

Breccan almost couldn't believe how much he was enjoying himself tonight. He'd never thought someone could make him smile like his Rosie did. But Denahi was... different.
He found himself eagerly wading into the water, finding his way into the man's arms.
"Swimming with a crocodile is probably pretty dangerous." He murmured with a smirk, his eyes trailing over Denahi's bare chest and just how gorgeous he looked, his tanned skin shining in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 9:05 pm

"It was hella rad, roadster!"  Rocinante was grinning radiantly, but still he couldn't say the kiss had been perfect.  Nothing could ever be completely right if he wasn't with his fruit loop.  In fact, he hadn't thought much about Dimitri at all during the kiss.  He was only missing Breccan and wondering what he had thought of his first kiss with Denahi.
By the look on his face, Rocinante could only guess how wonderful it had been for Breccan.
It broke the young wolfs heart.
"Thank you."   Rocinante leaned in to peck the Russian's cheek, leaving the skin there warm and tingling. "What was your first kiss like, yoi?"

"Oh it is,"  Denahi's arms locked around Breccan's waist, pressing the boy flush against his bare chest. "Especially for you, strong jaw."  The native's golden eyes never left Breccan, smoldering and darkened with desire. "Crocodile has been preying on you all night. So now that he's lured you in to the water, you truly are gator bait."  The man teased softly, leaning in to gently nip at Breccan's collar bone.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 10:22 pm

"Oh, mine was nothing big." Dmitri shrugged, shaking his head lightly. None of his relationships had meant anything really, until Stein. "I was thirteen. The girl was my sister's best friend who had a crush on me. I didn't want to hurt her feelings so I kissed her. It wasn't anything special." He spoke simply as he held Roci in his lap, able to tell that the boy had not really enjoyed their kiss as much as he had.

Breccan found himself overcome with feelings he'd never had before, shuddering as Denahi's lips found his collar bone.
"You're too damn good at luring people in, aren't you crocodile?" Breccan shook his head with a smirk, his hands finding Denahi's hips, pulling the man closer.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 12:03 am

"Nothing special?"  Rocinante gasped as though the thought horrified him, one of his hands even coming to clutch at his chest in mock distress. "But thats not okay, yoi! A first kiss is supposed to be one of the most memorable ones. But I mean....Now that I think about it, I guess its not that important.  All first kisses are kinda awkward. I think it will be nice when I know how to move my mouth so that im not eating your face."  The werewolf vibrated with laughter, doing his best to ignore the happy beating of Breccan's heart.
The boy didn't even miss him.

"Crocodile actually keeps to himself mostly.  He hardly ever finds anyone worth the effort."  The Native's fingertips trailed along Breccan's shoulders, dipping lower and lower until they were sliding against his bare sides. "But Strong Jaw....Crocodile had to have you."  He had known that he liked Breccan after simply watching him fight, but after going a few rounds face to face with the boy, Denahi had been over come with want.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 12:17 am

"You weren't bad, don't worry." Dmitri chuckled softly. "I think you're a natural, you'll get the hang of it soon enough. And then no one will be able to get enough of you." He gave the boy a wink, his hands resting on the boy's waist. "I'm sorry though, I shouldn't have taken your first kiss away like that when you're so invested in that other boy... I guess I was just caught up in how much I was enjoying our evening together." It was obvious Roci wasn't enjoying it quite as much. Dmitri could tell every time his mind drifted off to Breccan.

Breccan could hardly think straight with Denahi's hands on his bare sides. He'd never been so close to someone before, so intimate.
"I really like you, Denahi." He murmured lightly then, leaning in so their foreheads were resting against each others. "I'm glad you brought me here to lure me in..."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 12:30 am

"Oh...Well he actually kissed me once."  Rocinante had dropped his head at the Russian's words, guilt twisting his stomach.  He was ruining the mans evening by thinking of Breccan, but no matter what he did he couldn't seem to get the boy out of his head...
And it was only worse when he could almost feel Breccan's heart beating, knowing everytime it skipped meant Denahi was touching
"I was so shocked that I got scared and I pulled away. I mean..I was scared of changing us.  At first I was thinking about what I was going to say to him.  Maybe we could work it out, you know? I couldnt ever see us not being together, so I thought it would be okay but I was worried at first just because god, the thought of losing him is so damn scary."  The young wolfs shoulders slumped. "But he never brought it up to me.  Kinda pretended it didnt happen and stayed with Parker, and I thought that was weird but I mean, I was still all flustered about the kiss.  Anyways, when we got home that night Breccan wanted me to leave, so he and Parker could stay and rewatch the fight with his dad." His voice was aching, his eyes unable to meet Dimitri. "So I realized that he'd kissed me to get a rise out of Parker, yoi. And that hurt, like more than anything because I was actually kinda excited and hopeful to think that he liked me...But no. All false hopes and bull shit. And now he's got that Indian with him." Heat flared inn Rocinante's chest as he thought of Denahi and what the man might be doing right now, with his most precious person. "They were all over each other earlier, yoi.  And I can feel Breccan now. He's uh....Having a really good time."  His voice had lowered to a soft whisper, rugged as though he were fighting back tears at the thought of Breccan being so happy without him.
He wanted to be the one making Breccan so happy...
"So yeah, I uh...I dont have a chance with him and like I said, I wanted the kiss and I wanted this date and im having a great time too! I just...Well you should know.  Mom says you were really hot and heavy for uncle monster mash. It just sucks and sometimes, yoi..."

"Ah, I haven't lured you in completely yet."  Denahi closed the final gap so their lips could brush again, gentle and warm. "But crocodile will, because he already knows that strong jaw cannot resist him." His fingertips had shifted again to teasingly caress over the boys chest, his claws making sure to softly catch over each of Breccan's nipples.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 12:47 am

"I do know." Dmitri nodded. "I still think about him a lot... I'll always love him more than anything, I've just given up hope. So my options are either be miserable missing him every day or move on. I was sick of hating life so I decided to go out. You were the first person that caught my attention. You seemed like you could make me feel like he did. It was selfish of me though, to try and make you get rid of my pain when you're going through your own. I hope things work out with you and your friend." He smiled softly at the wolf.

Breccan gasped sharply as he felt Denahi's claws rubbing over his nipples, feelings of arousal stirring in his stomach.
"Fuck, crocodile. You gotta stop that shit or I'm gonna do something I'm really gonna regret tomorrow." He murmured, shaking his head. He leaned in though, kissing the man again deeply.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 12:57 am

"Hey! Really roadster, don't feel like that yoi!"  Rocinante hated for people to hurt, especially someone like Dimitri who he had grown so fond of.  "You aren't selfish.  I told you...I want to try and lose hope, I guess.  I've always been so set on Breccan, its really hard but....I just feel like I've really lost him this time."  The young werewolf let out a helpless huff, his fingers moving to grasp at Dimitri's upper arms. 
Breccan wasn't missing him.
Breccan didnt need him.
He had to move on.

"Regret?"  All traces of a smile dropped from Denahi's face, his hands falling limping back to his sides with a splash as they entered the water. "Strong Jaw would regret a night with crocodile?"  He hated out hollow he sounded, but the boys words had completely stricken him.  This wasnt right if Breccan wouldnt smile when he remembered it.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 1:18 am

"I don't think there's no hope left." Dmitri frowned lightly at the boy, caressing his cheek gently. "You two are still so young... and you seem really close. You said you can feel him right now?" He arched an eyebrow. "Doesn't that mean something to you wolves? You don't think he's your mate, do you?"

"No, crocodile, don't go getting all sad on me." Breccan immediately reached out to hug the man close to him. "That's not what I meant... I just... look, I'm gonna sound really stupid but I'm kinda nervous for the whole sex thing. I'm not saying I would regret a night with you in general... but I'd regret losing my virginity with anyone on the first date. You're just making me feel weird shit, crocodile. I never thought I'd feel like this. Hell, I was almost ready to let you screw me on the first date. You're making me feel things I didn't think I could feel, Denahi. Don't think I don't like you like that, because that's not it at all."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 1:27 am

Rocinante let out a soft laugh, but it was hollow sounding and soft, nothing like his usual radiance. "I have been telling my mom that he'd be my mate ever since I was like five, yoi.  Thats when my grandpa started telling me about how he was mated to granny Z, and how my mom was with my dad. I just...I knew it would be Breccan for me." It was always Breccan for him.  "But I just feel lost right now, Angel. I never thought we would be like this..."
He'd never thought Breccan would allow anyone to take him away like that.

"Eh? If thats the case then all is well."  The smile was once again twisting the native's features, his shoulders slumping with relief.  For a moment he had been so distraught, pained in a way he shouldn't be over someone he'd only just met.  But he wasnt truly surprised.  Breccan was like a first breath of air after nearly drowning, to lose him even for a moment seemed hopeless. "As long as strong jaw is feeling it, too."  His hands were back on the boys hips, gently massaging comforting circles against his skin. "We don't have to do anything. As long as you are still enjoying yourself, ocean eyes."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 1:56 am

"Well if I can tell you anything, drakonchik, it's that if you really love him this much, don't let him go. That's what I did and I'm still paying for that mistake as you can see." He smiled sadly at the boy. "You've got to tell him sometime, Roci. Because your feelings won't go away, I can promise you that."

"I'm definitely feeling it too, crocodile." Breccan smiled at the man, relieved to see Denahi was not upset. "I really wish things were different. Because if they were, you would have already completely lured me in, just know that, crocodile." He smirked lightly, running his hands through the man's hair.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 2:18 am

"Maybe....But what if he rejects me?  For that damned indian," Rocinante cringed at the thought, his stomach twisting itself into painful knots. "And then stops talking to me or something, yoi?  He's already gone."  Another heavy sigh, his orange eyes glowing softly in the darkness of the room. "He's never left me alone like this to spend time with someone else.  Kinda feels like my heart is being chewed on." 

"Different how?  Tell crocodile and let him make it so."  Denahi was having a hard time keeping his hands off of Breccan, but he wanted to respect the boys wishes.  The native never wanted to be a source of the boys unhappiness. "Crocodile can do anything. Tell him what stops you, strong jaw."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 2:29 am

"Even if he rejects you, at least you'll know for sure. Either you spend the rest of your life wondering and hurting, still loving him or you tell him and get it over with. It will hurt but I think it will be better for you in the long run." Dmitri ran his fingers lightly through the boy's hair as he spoke.

"You're going to think this is the stupidest shit ever because it is, really. But... I'm really so in love with Roci. And I've always had this stupid thing... this like perfect scenario in my head. And I guess I'm... saving it for him. I've always wanted him to be my first time. And even though there's no chance of that... it's hard to let go of, crocodile. He's all I wanted for so long. But I really like you, I do." Breccan sighed heavily, arms still around the man's waist as he leaned in, resting his head on Denahi's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 2:43 am

"Yeah, I guess you're right yoi.  I should say something to him."  He had tried a few times but Breccan always brushed him off as though he were only joking.  "If I don't, this damn Indian is going to steal him away from me forever."  The young werewolf let out a soft groan at the thought. "I don't think I could bare that."  He gave a frustrated tug at his hair, wanting to go now and find the boy see his face and know that Denahi wasn't touching him.

"Eh, Crocodile figured you had feeling for talks too much, but he had been hoping he was wrong."  That babbling fool didn't deserve Breccan or any of his affections.  It burned the werewolf to think that Rocinante was the reason that his strong jaw wouldnt be loving him tonight. "That boy is dead weight. But if you must continue to let him sink you go ahead.  Crocodile will hold you up." He would stay with Breccan just for his company, but that wouldnt stop a frustrated whine from leaving him. He'd been wanting the boy so badly.
He could only curse Rocinante in his native language.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Say don't go.
Page 7 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next