Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Say don't go.

Go down 
+2
Britt Vause
Sawyer Reynolds
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Say don't go. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 1:26 am

"I'm not gonna leave, drakonchik." Dmitri smiled reassuringly, wrapping the boy up in his arms. "I like you. So I'll stay and I'll try to make you like me too instead of him." He finished his statement with a kiss to the boy's forehead.

Breccan couldn't help but glance over at the couple, only clenching his fists for a second before allowing Denahi to capture his attention.
"You're right. I'm sorry, crocodile." He murmured, leaning in to let his lips press to the man's jaw. "I promise, I'm yours tonight. Just us."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 1:35 am

A wide and goofy smiled bloomed on Rocinante's face, warmth surging through his body at the Russian's words.  Relief flooded him completely at knowing he had been accepted. He wanted to hang onto that happiness, but his smile fell several notches as he turned to see Breccan's lips against Denahi's jaw. That was his favorite freckle touching the native skin.
His frank.
Tainted.
"Come on, roadster! Show em' what speed can do."  Rocinante plastered a grin onto his face, determined not to ruin his night with the Russian. It wouldnt be fair for him to take the man on a date only to spend all of his time worrying about Breccan.

"Come strong jaw, Crocodile can't wait to see you bowl."  The native lead Breccan back to their booth, sitting down only to pull the boy down into his lap.  He settled Breccan there by winding his arms around the boys waist, his chin resting upon the fighters shoulder as he relaxed. It was easier to do with Breccan pressed so flush to his chest. It was as though they were the only two in the room.  "Crocodile loves to watch strong jaw move, his body is so strong and graceful. Deadly combination. But Crocodile likes it better that way."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 3:31 am

Dmitri grinned at the boy as he moved forward to grab a ball.
"I may not have played in a while, but I'm pretty sure I remember how it goes." He smirked. "Watch this." He gave the boy a wink as he stepped up, using his speed to send the ball flying down the lane so fast it was only a blur.
"Show off." Breccan grunted, merely leaning back against Denahi's chest, smiling back at the man. "I'm not normally a fan of being held like this but I guess I can make an exception tonight."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 1:57 pm

Rocinante whistled after the Russian, too excited to sit down and instead bouncing excitedly off to the side of their booth as he watched the pins fall.  "You got it road runner!"  The young werewolf turned to Breccan, sticking his tongue out at the boy as he chanted, "We will, we will, rock you!" He was met with a rude gesture from Denahi, and instead of saying anything else to the pair he bounced off to wrap his arms snugly around Dimitri's waist, using the leverage to hold himself steady so he could press a kiss to the mans cheek.  He was even slightly taller than the Russian it seemed. Rocinante adored it.  "You worked it like a champ, yoi! Im impressed!" 
"Strong jaw guesses?"  Denahi arched one of his dark eyebrows inquisitively. "That is funny to crocodile because it looks like strong jaw is enjoying himself more this way, no?"  The man wore a knowing smirk, his lips brushing against the outer shell of Breccan's ear. "Crocodile would bet money that he is the only person to ever hold ocean eyes this way, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 2:37 pm

Dmitri laughed as he pulled the boy in so he was pressed flush against his chest.
"You're too damn tall." He muttered softly, almost pouting as he leaned up so he could kiss the boy's forehead. "I'm not used to that." He normally liked towering over things. "But I'm glad I didn't let you down. Now we can win." The man grinned.

Breccan pretended not to see them as he looked back at Denahi.
"So maybe I'm enjoying it. And maybe you are the only one to hold me like this. But don't go getting a big head, crocodile." He smirked as he stood and grabbed his ball, carelessly rolling it down the lane and getting a perfect strike. He had always enjoyed bowling with Roci and he had always been the better of the two.

Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 3:05 pm

"You're going to have to get used to it, yoi."  Rocinante purposefully rubbed his chin over the crown of Dimitri's head to tease him. "Since we're going to win and im gonna serenade you in the moon light and shit later."  The towering werewolf winked, his attention stolen away as Breccan so carelessly made his strike.  Rocinante could only cringe, knowing that he was next and the he was most likely going to ruin their chances of winning.  Bowling was one of his favorite things, but even Roci had to admit that he was terrible at it.  The heavy balls shifted his weight too suddenly, and with his height it always made it damn near impossible for him to control himself, much less the direction of the ball.
But he had never been worried about before.
Now though, with Breccan pitting them against each other, Rocinante found himself fidgety and tense as he went to retrieve his ball. 
"With me luck, Angel boy."  The werewolf mustered up a smile for the Russian as he set out to bowl. As always, he tripped up on the pose, tangling his legs before he was even able to make it down the isle. The swinging weight of the ball knocked him forward, one of his claws becoming caught in the hole.  But he managed to let go and catch himself at his knees just before sliding onto the lane, looking up just in time to see three of the ten pins toppling down in a washout.
The young werewolf could have cried.
But instead, he clenched he jaw and waited for the reset, determined not to make a fool out of himself even though he could already hear Denahi cackling at him from their booth.

Denahi was laughing, unable to control himself.  Who was this kid trying to impress?  And how did he manage to fuck it up so badly.  The native found himself unable to believe that Breccan actually harbored some sort of feelings for the bumbling idiot. It had been his first time and he'd still ended out with a spare. "How can crocodile not get a big head when he has strong jaw all to himself like this, eh?"  The native opened his arms for the by as he returned from his roll. "Even crocodile knows how rare it is to get ocean eye's attention. But crocodile has it, and he's eating it up." The werewolf smirked, his fingers curling around Breccan's hips to tug the boy back into his lap. He allowed his breath to ghost teasingly over the back of the fighters neck, his arms having reclaimed their secure position around Breccan's waist.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 4:07 pm

Dmitri was immediately over at Roci's side, helping the boy up and pressing him close.
"Are you okay, drakonchik?" He spoke gently. At hearing Denahi's laughter, he shot a glare at the man. "I can see we're the more mature team here, yes? It's alright, it's only a game." He pressed his lips to the boy's temple.

Breccan frowned lightly at Denahi's laughter, elbowing the man gently. Not enough to hurt, but enough to get his point across.
"Don't laugh." He informed, before calling out to his best friend. "You okay, Rosie?"
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 5:00 pm

"Y-Yeah.  It's only a game, yoi."  Even as he repeated the words, Rocinante knew it was more than that.  He felt like Denahi was beating him here, not just in bowling either.  But couldn't he at least have this?  The damned native already had Breccan all laid out in his lap, couldn't he just have the happiness of not making a fool out of himself?
"Thank's for helping me up, Speedster." The young werewolf glanced back at Breccan as the boy called to him, his face nearly blank with confusion. So Breccan was talking to him now that he'd made an idiot of himself?  He didn't need anyone's pity, not even his patty cakes. "Im fine Raisin Bran." He coudn't find it in himself to make eye contact with the boy, and instead took his second roll.  He ended up only hitting five of the ten pins in total, and instead of his normal radiance at simply hitting anything, Rocinante drug back to his booth as though he'd rather not even be there at all.
"Sorry Angel boy, I think I just put as into a mission impossible." Rocinante inhaled through the gap in is front teeth, moving to wrap his arms around Dimitri's waist, his head leaning onto the mans shoulder. "It really sucks because I wanted to win this time, yoi.  But its alright.  Im happy to be here with you anyways."  He was babbling on, completely horrified after his shot, and to make it worse Denahi had taken Breccan with him to roll again.  

"Come on, Ocean eyes.  Crocodile didn't mean to offend.  Show him how to roll as smoothly as strong jaw, eh?"  He knew he could probably manage now after watching everyone, but that wouldn't be as fun for him.  The native liked to feel Breccan against him, the boys smile so charming and radiant as they moved together.  And his eyes....The deep blue got him every time. "Work crocodile just as you did yourself, don't be shy."  The man wore a sly smirk, moving to press back against Breccan and allow the boys hands to find his.  He couldnt help but notice then how the color of his ball seemed to match the shine of the boys eyes.  It caused the mans smile to widen into a grin.  "Crocodile is enjoying himself here.  How is strong jaw, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 5:43 pm

"We're fine, drakonchik." Dmitri punctuated the sentence with a kiss to Roci's cheek. "I don't care about winning, I just care about spending time with you." He reassured, pulling the boy into his lap as he sat back down.

Breccan couldn't help but grin back at Denahi as he moved behind the man, positioning him again. This time though, he found his lips brushing against the man's ear.
"I'm actually really enjoying myself." He informed in a whisper as he guided the man's hand into a proper throw, watching the ball roll down the lane and knock over all of the pins once more. "See, it's easy." Breccan smirked at the Native.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 6:24 pm

Rocinante wanted that to be enough for him, Dimitri wanting his time.  But the werewolf couldn't help but to sneak glances back at his best friend, regretting it more and more every time as he found the pair pressed so intimately together.  "I wait to get out of here and be alone with you, yoi."  That was no lie.  At least then he wouldn't have to witness the way Denahi was touching his honey smacks. The way his most treasured freckle kept landing against the natives skin.
"Your like sunshine on a cloudy day." 

"Yes, so maybe strong jaw needs more of a challenge in his life."  Denahi craned his head to smirk at the boy, allowing their lips to even brush once, warm and soft before pulling away to lead them back to the booth. "Crocodile is sure he could be the thing to test you, maybe keep ocean eyes on his toes."  The man curled Breccan back into his warms, everything else in the world seeming to fade away as he held the boy.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 6:53 pm

"I can't wait either." Dmitri smiled softly, holding the boy close and hoping to keep his mind off of Breccan and Denahi. "How about you come and help me take my turn, drakonchik? Maybe we'll do better together."

"I think you can definitely keep me on my toes, crocodile." Breccan grinned softly, feeling his cheeks flush red when Denahi kissed him. He cursed himself for making it so obvious that this was his first real kiss asides from the Rosie incident.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 7:34 pm

"Oh yeah!"  Rocinante's tension melted away at the suggestion, a radiant smile brightening his face as he sprawled his lanky limbs out to get up.  He hooked arms with the Russian on their way over to the ball wrack, his entire body warm with excitement. Breccan and Denahi were putting a damper on his time but he would always be a child at heart.  Something so simple as bowling and being able to help Dimitri through it made the werewolf's entire night. Rocinante handed the ball too Dimitri before sliding around behind the man, one of his arms winding strong and secure around the Russian's waist.  He allowed his chin to rest on the crown of Dimitri's head as they moved through the motions of rolling.  It was the first time he had ever rolled the ball without tripping in some way, his body relaxed as he followed through with Dimitri's every shift.
He was elated when the ball gratified them with a strike.
"Oh my shit yoi! 'Mitri did you see that! We did it!"  The young wolf was immediately lost in his excitement, his orange eyes brightening like the sunset. "We're takin' care of business!"  The boy whistled the song through the gap in his teeth, almost tempted to lean in and give the Russian a congratulatory kiss. 

"Eh?"  Denahi's eyebrows furrowed in curiosity, and then his entire face brightened with realization. "Don't tell crocodile he just stole strong jaw's first kiss."  He would feel bad for not making it 
special for the boy, but even so it would honor Denahi to have Breccan remember him that way, as his very first kiss.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 8:00 pm

Dmitri scooped Roci up in his arms, delighted to see the boy happy again. Even though Roci was taller than him, he still pressed him to his chest, spinning him around in celebration.
"See? You're not bad, Rocinante." He spoke the boy's full name, smiling softly down at him.

"Uh, well not really." Breccan rubbed the back of his neck shyly. "I mean, there was one other time. But that one doesn't really count." Roci had pushed away before they really could do anything. "Damnit, you weren't supposed to know I hadn't done anything, now I look like a dork."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 9:45 pm

"Oh no, strong jaw does not look like a dork."  As he spoke, one of Denahi's hands caught the boy  by his hip, trapping Breccan against him while his other hand moved to trail along the fighters jaw.  "If anything, it only makes crocodile want him more." His fingers  curled around Breccan's chin, pulling the boy up to meet his lips.  It was a firm kiss this time, their lips pressed fully together.  But the native didn't allow it to be rough.  A first kiss should be proper and soft, so Denahi made it that way. He held the boy close the entire time, only letting go when he felt the blast of heat from behind them. Even then his pulling away wasn't jerky, it was slow and sensual, Denahi taking the time to allow his golden eyes to burn into Breccan's before turning to see where the heat was radiating from. 
Rocinante had flames licking up his arms and flaring at his shoulders, the werewolf's entire body quivering with what appeared to be devastation.  He knew the double date had been his idea but he had never actually thought it would get this far this fast. The native had ruined his favorite freckle now.  His frank would never be the same.  And it was only made worse because Breccan seemed to have enjoyed it, leaning into Denahi's hold as if he were still recovering from the intensity of the kiss.
"I'm ready to leave, yoi."  It was heartbreaking almost, how the boys normal bubbling voice had diminished to a near hoarse whisper.  His stomach was churning violently now, and his entire body ached with fire. He couldn't do this anymore.
He couldn't watch.
"Dimitri, im sorry. Please take me home." The werewolf turned away from the pair, not wanting Breccan to see the way his bottom lip trembled. "Lets go outside so I can cool down, yeah?"  He didn't wait for a reply, instead curling his fingers around Dimitri's hand and dragging the Russian towards the exit. 
Denahi's lips were pressed so flush against his frank.
He had to get out.
The mans hands were holding his Patty cakes so intimately. 
He was going to be ill.
But still, he wasnt able to completely get out the door without looking back to Denahi, his orange eyes smoldering.
"You'd better fucking take care of Breccan. His dads wants him home by eleven. He'd better be there, yoi."
That was all he managed before having to tear his gaze away, disappearing through the exit with Dimitri.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 10:49 pm

Breccan was somewhat dazed by the kiss, leaning heavily into Denahi as he took it in. It had been wonderful, really. He wanted to enjoy it a little bit longer.
But then he saw Roci flaming and running out on them.
"Crocodile, I'm sorry. I gotta go get him." Breccan sighed heavily before following Dmitri and Roci out the door. "Rose!" He shouted at the boy, not stopping until he had nearly tackled the boy from behind, pulling him into an embrace even though the boy's flesh burned him. "What the hell is wrong with you? You're the only reason I went on this damn date! What did I do?"
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 11:06 pm

"Get the hell off of me before you get burned, Applejacks!"  Another cereal he hated.  He was never able to actually call Breccan anything dirty.  The boy had always been the light of his life.  Rocinante gently but firmly pushed the boy away from him, taking deep breaths in an attempt to cool his core temperature.  He would never forgive himself if he scorched his best friend. "I don't want too talk about this, yoi. There is nothing wrong with me!"  He was having trouble containing himself, his voice strained and raising. "I just didn't except this date to be anything serious! He fucking....Your lip freckle....-Frank!-....I..."  Rocinante couldn't seem to get anything out, stumbling with his words every time he tried. And what good would it do him?  Breccan had made everything so clear, he didnt want anything more than friendship between them.  To say anything now....
He would only be making a fool of himself.
"Why don't you just go back inside, yeah? Your fucking crocodile is waiting for you, im sure." He couldn't look at Breccan anymore, and he could feel Denahi approaching them. If he laid eyes on the Native again he'd puke.
"Im headed home. We can talk later yoi." The werewolf once more snagged Dimitri's hand, escaping just in time as Denahi exited the building.
"Strong Jaw? Did crocodile do something wrong?" The tanned skin man reached out to curl an arm around the boys shoulders. "Is ocean eyes okay?"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 11:12 pm

"Rosie!" Breccan could only call after the boy, his mouth still hanging wide open in shock as he watched the couple leave. "Fuck this." He sighed finally as he turned to merely rest his head on Denahi's shoulder. "You didn't do anything wrong... I don't know what in the hell Roci's problem is. That kiss... it was nice, crocodile."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 1:38 am

"Hey 'Mitri?  You're uh, you're really fast aren't you?"  Rocinante paused as soon as they were so far away from the bowling alley that he could hardly hear Denahi's heart beating.  He could hear Breccan's though, he could always he his best friend, the boys heart ringing in his ears just as loudly as ever. "Im really tired, yoi."  The lanky werewolf's fingers curled around the mans hand, the height difference so much that Rocinante couldnt even comfortably lean his head onto the mans shoulder while they were walking.  He had to get away, he needed something to distract him.  Everytime his eyes closed, all he could see was Denahi's lips all over his most precious freckle. "And I'm so fucking sorry about tonight,  Angel.   I  promise that I'll make it up to you."  His grip on the man tightened as though he feared Dimitri would vanish on him at any moment. 

"We can do more of that later."  The man wrapped Breccan carefully in his arms, keeping the boy pressed flushed and supported against his chest. "But right now, let crocodile make sure you're alright, eh? Come sit down, will you?" He could feel the tension again, and it caused the werewolf to curse Rocinante. How dare that unworthy fool be ruining his time with Strong Jaw.  Denahi wasn't going to allow it.  He refused to let this damper their time.   "Does ocean eyes wish to finish bowling?  Or is he ready to move on to the second half of our evening,  eh?"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 7:35 am

"Don't be sorry." It was all Dmitri could say as he pressed a kiss to the boy's cheek. Then, he scooped Roci into his arms, holding the boy tight to his chest. "Hold on tight and close your eyes. It makes people a bit disoriented if I run with them like this." He informed, pressing Roci close to his chest before taking off for the boy's house. It seemed like only moments before they arrived at the front door. He didn't let go of Roci though, merely looking down at the boy in his arms. "So this is it for tonight then, yes?"

"Oh don't damn hold me like this." Breccan groaned softly, though giving in even as he complained, leaning his head on the wolf's shoulder. "We can move onto the second half of our evening though, crocodile." The last thing he wanted to do was go home and have to lay in bed alone, wondering if Roci was alright. This would be a nice distraction.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 9:34 am

"W-Well...Not unless you want it to be, yoi."  Rocinante felt his cheeks flushing at the close contact, his slender but strong hands coming to cover his face.  He sounded like a heart broken idiot, but he supposed it could always be worse.  At least this way Dimitri didn't seem to hate him.  Breccan might, but Dimitri didn't.
And why should he send the Russian away?
Breccan was so busy with Denahi that he couldnt even come home with them to check on him, something that would have been so normal.  Usually Breccan would have taken Roci home himself, wouldnt have trusted him to anyone else.
Not anymore.
Denahi was already splitting them down the middle. 
Breccan wasn't alone.
Why should he be?
"I actually want you to stay, Roadster. If its not too much to ask.  I uh....It's lonely alone in the house and I know I showed my ass and ruined out date but I...I still want you to come in with me."  It was the least he could do after cutting their date so short.

"Something tells crocodile that you like being held this way."  Even if Breccan couldn't see his face, it was evident in the Native's words that he as smiling.  "Come too natural for us, eh?"  Breccan did fit into his arms as though the boy had been made to settle there.  It was a perfect fit. "Crocodile will go pay, and then we will go."  The man allowed his lips to brush against Breccan's cheek.  "Crocodile can't wait for strong Jaw to see his spot."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:29 pm

"I'll come in if you want me to." Dmitri smiled softly at the boy, carrying him inside of the home. "We might want to stay in the living room though... if your mother gets home and I'm in your bedroom, I don't think that would go over too well." He chuckled softly. Jace and Piper were having dinner back at home with Roman, Zach, and Stein. "But don't worry about the date, you didn't ruin anything, love." He reassured the boy gently, stroking his hair as he looked around the home.

Breccan couldn't help but smile when the man kissed his cheek. Truly, he was enjoying himself. It was nice not thinking about Roci for once, longing after him. People always referred to the two friends together because they were never apart. Maybe this was a nice change of pace. Even though he loved his Rosie more than anything, maybe he should start distancing himself. Then he wouldn't have to hurt anymore.
"We can pay together, crocodile, you don't need to pay for me." He shook his head as he got onto his feet and headed inside with the other man. "And I'm excited to see your spot too. It must be pretty sweet if you're so excited about it."

Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 12:14 am

"Awh Shiitake mushrooms! You're probably right about the mom thing, yoi."  Rocinante let out an obnoxious groan, his slender hands moving to jerkily run through his curling blonde hair. "But we can still hang in here, the couch is comfortable." The house had gone from sparsely furnished in Piper's watch to a blooming cozy home with Jace as its caretaker.   They had more furniture now, and for the most part everything was clean and tidy. His mother's yoga mat was laid off to the corner, and judging by the few articles of clothing belonging to his parents that lead over to their bedroom door it was easy to assume what they had done before leaving the home.
Never the less,
Rocinante went and gathered the clothes up, tucking them away inside his parents bedroom before turning and offering Dimitri his goofy gap toothed smile.
"So, I told you I was going to serenade you, didn't I angel lips?" The werewolf was doing his best to put Breccan out of his mind, able to feel that his bestfriend had already gotten on with his date.  He could always feel Breccan...

"We could, but when Strong Jaw promised his time Crocodile also promised to pay."  The tanned skinned Native winked back at the boy as he headed inside to pay, his arm never leaving its place around Breccan's waist.  He held the boy closer than needed, only comfortable when he had Breccan pressed flush against him.  It was like the boy was able to make everything else void.  Nothing mattered as long as he could feel this warmth against his side, the weight of Breccan's muscled arm around his shoulder. "The spot is a good spot. Crocodile's favorite."  He had never shown it to anyone else.  When he had been a kid, he had found it while out hunting and claimed it as his secret hide away.  But as always, Kenai had eventually followed him and because of that he'd been made to share or else Sitka would know, too.
So it became his and Kenai's spot. 
The werewolf paid for their bowling before taking a moment to catch Breccan's gaze and offer the boy a soft smile. "Were you hungry, strong jaw? Would you like Crocodile to treat you?"  He was teasing, but still sincere.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 12:30 am

Dmitri was smiling at Roci as he took a seat on the couch, gently tugging the boy into his lap.
"You did promise me a serenade, drakonchik." He murmured softly, grinning at the wolf. "I'd like that."

"I can wait to eat." Breccan nodded truthfully. "So unless you're hungry, crocodile, you can show me your spot now." He was just eager, really. He found he wanted to see this place that seemed so close to Denahi's spot, wanted to feel closer to the man. He wanted to understand Denahi better.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 1:43 am

"Okay so let me see!" Rocinante tapped his index finger against his chin thoughtfully, his grin widening into something radiant as he considered all of the songs he could serenade the Russian with.  Finally the werewolf's face brightened into a grin and he was reaching for his phone, scrolling through his music and whistling softly when he finally found his song.  Soon a very vibrant bouncing beat was coming through the speakers, and Rocinante was humming along with it. "It's like candy,"  The werewolf snickered softly at his own ridiculousness, one of his hands curling around the Russian's neck to keep him steady in the mans lap. "I can feel it when you walk! And even when you talk it takes over me!" His thumb ran over the mans bottom lip, fingertips falling to gently graze the mans stubbled cheek. "'Mitri you're so dandy!" His entire body was warm, his eyes glowing brightly in his amusement. "I wanna know can you feel it too, just like I do?"  Roci whistled the melody through the gap in his teeth, hands falling to rest at Dimitri's waist.  "This stuff is starting now! It's the same feeling that I always seem to get around  you!" He pointed to the Russian, his laughter mingling with the music. "There's no mistaking, I'm clearly  taken, by the simple mere thought of you!" Finally he leaned in so that their lips brushed,  an almost sly smile on his face. 

"Ah, is strong jaw eager?"  Denahi's lips raised into an almost tender smirk.  He truly was honored that Breccan seemed so excited to accompany him.  The boy wasnt making this for granted.  He didn't even know how special and significant it was, and still Breccan acted as though he were excited. "Crocodile hopes so...."  He pressed Breccan closer, his chin on the boys shoulder as they made their way back to his car. "Because this spot is precious to crocodile. My ocean eyes will be the first person crocodile takes willingly."  The native couldnt help but smirk as he remembered his rage at seeing he'd been followed.  Kenai had been his pesky little brother, and at first it had been nice to escape the boy and have a place to himself.
But Kenai never left him alone for too long.
And surprisingly, his brother was endearing about the entire thing.  Kenai had proclaimed it the swamp in honor of Denahi's name, something that still caused the native to smile. He used to say that only crocodiles and little birds survived in the swamp.
Butt now it seemed as though there would be one other.
And it pained Denahi to his core that Kenai would never meet this person.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 8:05 am

Dmitri was grinning as the boy sang to him. He was shocked but pleased when the boy leaned in and let their lips brush against each others. He let his arms secure around the boy's waist, pulling him in close as he responded to the kiss. He kept it sweet for now, not wanting to go too far too fast.
"Thank you for the song, drakonchik." He spoke gently, his voice almost a purr when he pulled back.

"Oh really? I'm honored then, crocodile." Breccan smiled teasingly but really, he was honored. He didn't know what he'd done to make Denahi trust him so quickly but he was glad the man did. "Is there a reason why it's so special?" He questioned, not knowing what a personal thing he was asking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Say don't go.
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next