Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Say don't go.

Go down 
+2
Britt Vause
Sawyer Reynolds
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Say don't go. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 7:00 pm

Breccan let out a pained grunt into the Native's mouth, his arms wrapping around Denahi, fingers clutching at the man's shoulder blades as the pain radiated through his lower half.
"Fuck." He groaned softly as they broke apart. He had been prepared for the pain but he hadn't been expecting how it would feel to be so completely stuffed, so connected to another person. He could already tell that it wouldn't be so bad as soon as the pain ebbed away. "Denahi." He breathed out the man's name, pressing him closer as he attempted to get used to the feeling of being penetrated.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 7:19 pm

"Denahi loves you."  It was the first time Denahi had said that to anyone since the night Kenai died.  But he couldn't help himself now.  He did love Breccan.  He'd never felt so connected with anyone as he felt to his fighter.  And now to have the boy underneath him, completely bare and vulnerable to his affections....
God, Denahi did love him.
His fingers carefully came to curl at the base of Breccan's neck, bringing the fighters head to his chest while his other arm was sliding under the boys shoulders.  He held Breccan that way, tender and delicate, breathing in the boys scent and feeling as though for once, life was good.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 7:33 pm

Breccan was taken aback by the man's words. He hadn't been expecting that. Of course, he was pretty sure he loved Denahi too. He had to feel strongly for the man to be letting him do this right now. But he hadn't really came to terms with it yet, feeling like they'd only known each other for such a short time. But Denahi was right, they did seem to have some sort of connection.
"I love you too, Denahi." He murmured softly, pressing his head into his lover's chest, holding him close as he adjusted to the man's member inside of him. It wasn't pleasurable just yet but he could handle it. He pushed back against the man, informing him that he was ready.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 8:49 pm

The native slowly allowed his hips to roll once more, keeping his movements sensual and gentle as not to hurt the boy.  He knew that if he just took his time, it wouldnt be long before he was hearing those sounds he loved so much. Until then though, his lips were back against Breccan's neck, nipping along until he came to the boys jaw and then his lips. By now Breccan had so many love  bites the werewolf had lost track of all of them.  They started along his inner thighs and worked their way all along his torso and up to his jawline and lips.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 10:39 pm

"Shit, crocodile." Breccan grunted as he noticed all of the love bites littering his body. "You really want to leave a mark, don't ya?" He could only smirk though, not truly minding it. How could he when it felt so good? "Alright, go ahead and move now... I think I'll be alright." He informed, rolling his hips as if to test how strong the pain still was.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 10:57 pm

"If you're going to be crocodile's mate, he wants the world to know."  The man gave a mischievous grin as he finally began to moving forward at a leisure pace, his hips slow and teasing as they moved him inside of the boy. The native let out a low growl of pleasure at the boys heat surged through him, his golden eyes shimmering in the darkness.  He was hovering close enough to still allow their lips to brush everytime he rolled forward, swallowing any pleasured sounds the boy made.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 11:07 pm

At first, the only sound leaving Breccan was his soft panting as he clutched onto Denahi's shoulder blades tightly, trying to get used to this new sensation. But after a while, it became bearable, even pleasurable.
"Crocodile." He moaned finally, hiding his face in the crook of the man's neck as waves of pleasure began coursing through him which each thrust Denahi made. He let out a soft cry as Denahi stabbed at his prostate, his legs flying around the man's waist, squeezing tightly as if to keep the man sheathed inside of him.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 11:18 pm

"Denahi."  The man corrected softly, his arms winding underneath the boy to wrap around him completely. Usually he didn't even share his given name with people, but Breccan was always so different.  He had not only told the boy everything, but he wanted to hear his real name while they made love.  Breccan was precious in ways that the Native didn't fully understand, and he wanted to spend the rest of his life figuring it all out. Every last thing that he loved so well. As the boys walls hugged him tighter, Denahi couldn't help but gasp softly, his lips coming to latch onto the boys shoulder.  His hips were moving faster now, his thrusts strong and driving, directed in the perfect angle to strike Breccan's prostate every time.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 11:28 pm

"Denahi." Breccan moaned out instead, allowing the man to correct him. He had thought Denahi preferred being called crocodile but if the man wanted ho hear his real name, Breccan could definitely give him that. Denahi always seemed like a very soft spoken man and he was no different now, not letting out many sounds during their coupling. Breccan was the opposite, constant moans or grunts of pleasure slipping past his lips as he held Denahi close to him, wanting to feel every single inch of the man against him. He didn't like when it would get too silent anyways. "I'm glad we're doing this." He murmured softly in the man's ear at one point before gently taking the lobe in between his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 11:35 pm

Denahi paused, his golden eyes flashing as he moved to take both of Breccan's wrist, effectively pinning them high above the boys head.  The native then thrust in deeply, making sure there was no room left between them before allowing their foreheads to rest together.
"Strong jaw is glad, why?" The man finally questioned, his voice soft and guarded.
Was it because of him, or Rocinante.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 11:40 pm

It took Breccan a moment to completely gather his thoughts again, appearing to be momentarily dazed by Denahi completely sheathing himself inside of him.
"Because I love you." He spoke simply. Truly, since they'd gotten to the barn Roci had not crossed his mind yet. Denahi was like a drug that completely erased the boy from his memory. And that was something Breccan desperately needed. But he didn't like to think he was just using Denahi to get rid of Rocinante. He truly did have feelings for the Native wolf. "Because I love you and I always thought I would be scared to be with someone like this but with you... it feels right. I'm glad you're my first." He spoke truthfully, wanting to reach out and pull the man back in for another kiss but finding his wrists still held down.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 11:45 pm

Denahi took a moment to allow the boys words to settle over him, his golden eyes seeming to glow a little brighter.  Slowly his hold on Breccan loosened, his hands coming instead to cup the back of the boys neck and caress his cheek as their lips met, passionate and deep. His hips were moving again then, bucking almost wildly as he continued their kiss. Breccan had washed away any worry the native harbored.  Breccan loved him, and the boy meant it.  This was real, and it was all for him.
The werewolf let out an affectionate croon at the thought, his arms moving to curl once more around the boys waist, pulling him down into each awaiting thrust.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 11:52 pm

Breccan was pleased to see it looked like he had gotten rid of all of Denahi's worries. He wanted the man to enjoy this just as much as he was. As they kissed, his hips began to move in time with Denahi's thrusts, bucking up rapidly into the other man. He could already feel his abdomen tightening with his approaching release but he was unsure if he was too early or not. So he held back, pressing kisses everywhere he could reach, littering Denahi's neck and shoulders with small love bites that were already beginning to heal.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 12:07 am

Denahi could feel the boy tightening on him, could sense that Breccan needed his release. It only did more to turn him on, his erection throbbing painfully inside the boy. His wolf was howling for completion, his eyes shining with the need for it. His thrusts were becoming more erratic as he spoke softly, his voice husky with pleasure. "Don't hold back, release for Denahi."  His fingers were curling around the boys member, stroking down his length in time with every thrust.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 12:18 am

Feeling Denahi's skilled fingers curling around his erection was already almost enough to push Breccan over the edge. But once he got the man's permission, he let go completely.
"Denahi!" The fighter cried out softly, his hips giving several rapid bucks as he reached his climax, his release coming in several spurts onto Denahi's hand and his own chest. His walls tightened around the Native's erection, his back arching as he milked the man for all he was worth, riding out his own orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 12:40 am

The native met his climax only a few thrusts later, his teeth sinking into the hollow of Breccan's shoulder to muffle his howl of completion. His hips didnt stop moving until he was completely spent, and even then he made no move to pull away from the boy.  Denahi liked the tender way he was able to hold Breccan, wanted this moment to last for as long as possible.
He had just mated with his strong jaw.
It was almost too good to be true. 
"Denahi loves you so much, swift fate."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 12:49 am

"I love you too, Denahi." Breccan panted softly as he laid there, allowing Denahi to hold him and rest inside of him. He didn't want to move but the hay also did not seem like the most comfortable place to sleep. He paused for a moment until he had completely caught his breath before speaking. "We can lay here for a while, crocodile. But then if you want we can probably go inside and you can spend the night in my room. I don't think dad will mind." He reassured, resting his head on the man's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 1:17 am

"We can do whatever the swift fated wants.  Crocodile has had his fun."  Denahi gave a tired but still impish smile, his lips falling onto the boys forehead. "It has been years since crocodile has properly slept in a bed though.  It might be nice."  The native was now nuzzling into Breccan's neck, taking his time to enjoy how the boys pulse felt throbbing against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 1:31 am

Breccan was not used to being so intimate with someone but he found he enjoyed it, even pressing back into Denahi, stroking the man's hair as he considered their options.
"Well you might have to carry me, crocodile. I normally wouldn't ask but I'm not sure my legs would cooperate right now." He chuckled softly, taking a moment to assess the dull throbbing ache in his lower half. "But I'd like you to sleep in my bed tonight. Maybe we can get dressed and you can carry my ass inside. Then I'll wake up dad and make him go up to his room and we can get some sleep. Sound good, crocodile?" He smiled tiredly at the man, rubbing a particularly sensitive bite on his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 1:38 am

"Your wish is the crocodile's command."  Denahi crooned as he finally slipped away to gather their clothes, taking his time to dress Breccan before taking care of himself.  After he went to carefully gathering the boy against his chest, his heart warming as soon as he was able to hold the boy again.
Rigby was still asleep on the couch when Denahi carried Breccan through the door.  The southern man didn't stir when the came in.  He looked tired and haggard, even as he slept.  It seemed as though Rigby was never at peace anymore, especially if Breccan was away.
"What can crocodile do for you, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 1:46 am

"Put me down for a second, crocodile. And like... go wait by the stairs." Breccan nodded, gesturing the man off in the direction of the staircase. He planned on allowing the man to carry him again but he didn't exactly want to make it obvious to his father what they had just done although he knew it was probably obvious already with the hickeys covering every inch of his visible flesh. Once Denahi had set him on his feet, Breccan winced in pain but made his way over to where his father slept. He knelt in front of the man, gently shaking him awake.
"Daddy? Hey dad, it's me. I'm home, okay?" He couldn't help but feel a bit selfish as he looked at the man's tired and scarred face. He had let the man sleep here uncomfortably for so long just so he could go get laid. "You want to go up to bed?" He spoke gently as if he was cooing to a small child.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 10:13 am

"Sunshine?"  Rigby jolted awake at the boys touch, his honey eyes wide and panicked as if he had been suffering through a particularly bad dream.  That happened ever since the night he'd lost Bane. "Hey, did you have fun?"  The southern man forced himself to sit himself up, a loving smile twisting his lips as he took in Breccan's face. "Ah was startin' to worry about ya.  Rosie has been calling me all night an' askin' for you but ah jus' told em you were out. He sounded pretty upset.  Are you two alright?"  Rigby was only now fully regaining his senses, his eyes finally catching the numerous love bites marring his sons skin.
"Did you an' Rosie do something tonight?" The man questioned softly as he reached out to gently run his thumb across one of the marks.  He didn't say anything, but it did make his stomach churn to see that someone had finally gotten to his boy.
His baby.
But Breccan was about that age.  Rigby couldn't protect him forever, no matter how much the man wanted to.  He knew when to step back.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 12:55 pm

"No, uh... Rose and I had a fight earlier." Breccan nodded slowly. The words felt wrong as they came out of his mouth and he immediately knew he had to fix things between them. He and Rosie had never had a fight more serious than arguing over who got the last of the cereal in the box the morning after they'd had a sleepover. They'd been inseparable since they were toddlers. He couldn't let that fucking Russian come in here and ruin that... even if he had stolen his nickname. He would just have to learn to live with Roci seeing other guys. Maybe Denahi could help him with that. "I'm gonna call him then and fix it though, don't worry." He gave his father a tired smile, moving to rub the back of his neck uncomfortably as the man touched one of Denahi's love bites. "Well... you remember Denahi, right? From the fight?" He glanced back to assure Denahi was still hovering just outside of the room. He nodded to the man before looking back at his father. "I was out with him. You mind if he sleeps over?"
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 2:21 pm

Rigby could only sputter in disbelief as Breccan admitted to having a fight with his best friend.  In all his years, he'd never seen them fight.  Even as small children they were nothing but doting and affectionate with each other, and truly Rigby was surprised that Denahi had gotten to his son before Rocinante had.  Now he knew why Rosie had sounded so devastated over the phone his voice so quiet that it was hard to recognize for the normally obnoxious and bouncing werewolf he knew. They had fought and Breccan had gone to Denahi.
 It was so obvious that the fire-wolf had feelings for his son, and Breccan was clear with how he thought of Rosie.
But somehow still, Denahi was hovering over by his staircase, proof that Breccan had finally moved on.
"Ah don' care if he sleep here.  Long as he wipes his own ass and cleans up his own messes. Ah got my hands full with you."  The southern man winked, leaning up to press a tender kiss to his sons forehead. "Thank ya for gettin' me off the couch, kid."  Rigby cooed softly, leaving one more kiss on the crown of Breccan's head. "Ah'll see ya tomorrow."  
He'd headed over to the stairs, ready to take the first step up to his bedroom when he paused to look over at Denahi.  His eyes were firm and threatening, the eyes of a protective father who had nothing else to lose but his son.
"You can stay.  You can make my sunshine happy.  But the first time you ever hurt my boy will be the last, you hear me?" Danny had ruined him on werewolves.  They were dangerous, and Denahi was still a stranger. It made Rigby's insides twist to imagine his son being hurt in such a way as he'd been.
"Ah have more guns than you can count, and ah'll unload every last one of 'em on you if my boy comes to me cryin' over you." Rigby stood taller than Denahi, even with his injured hip.  "We clear, kid?"
Denahi merely nodded, his golden eyes sincere. 
"Yes sir."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 2:44 pm

Breccan could only smile after his father, shaking his head as he approached Denahi, wrapping his arms around the man.
"Alright now, crocodile, time to carry me up to my room." He smirked. "It's up the stairs, first door on the left." The house wasn't huge but it wasn't too small either. It was just the right size for Rigby and Breccan. There were just enough rooms for all the necessities along with a guest bedroom that was rarely used.
When they arrived, Breccan's room was fairly plain. He was never one to decorate. The few things that were hung up on the walls were mostly done by Roci on the countless nights he'd slept over. The most noticeable part of the room was the collage that hung on one wall, made of pictures of mostly Rosie and Breccan, though there were a few guest appearances by Ouija, Parker, and Sawyer. A similar collage was on the wall in his room in Jesse's home, also made by Rocinante.
Other than that, there was little to see other than a few pictures on his nightstand. Again, mostly pictures of him with Roci. But there was a different one here, one of Breccan with his entire family. It had been taken at Christmas one year upon Bane's request. It was before Breccan had known the whole story of why his parents weren't together so Rigby and Danny still tried to be civil around him. In the picture he was grinning brightly with Bellamy by his side. Behind them stood Rigby, Bane, and Danny, looking slightly less happy. But it was still Breccan's favorite picture although he would crop Danny out if he could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Say don't go.
Page 12 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next