Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Second Thoughts.

Go down 
+4
Gabriel McDaniels
Barry Brooks
Mikey
Asher Reed
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

Second Thoughts. Empty
PostSubject: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:12 am

Asher's hands shook as he brushed hair from his face. Oh god he was going to vomit...
"Oh hell guys... I'm fucking getting married."
"I know. Lucky bitch." Kyndal grumbled, bitter as nothing sat upon his own ring finger.
"Guys.... I don't know about this..."God, he was having second thoughts.
"Hell no, you're going to marry him and not break his little heart." Zac said firmly, Joslin nodding in agreement.
"Now guys, I gotta go. I'm maid of honor." Joslin winked, grabbing his bouquet and finding Chord, hooking his arm through his own. He waved at them all before proudly heading down the aisle with his fiance. They looked perfect together, beautiful. Then it was Zac's turn. He hugged Asher and Kyndal before he heard the : "C'mon precious." from behind him. He looked back to see Quincy smiling down at him.
Zac stood on his tip toes and made Quincy lean down so he could peck his lips. Then they were off as well, following Chord and Joslin. They didn't look perfect together but they were adorable, their height difference always made sure of that. They looked more like father and son than a couple.
"Shart stack, get moving." Rhett smirked over at his lover. Kyndal smirked at how gorgeous his lover looked in a tux. Maybe someday it could be their wedding.. Unlike the other two, they were the... sexy couple. Rhett had no shame, his hand firmly on Kyndal's ass as they walked down the aisle together.
Then it was Asher's turn. Oh fuck. He tried to run but a hand caught him. He immediately took his hand back as he saw who it was. His father. Ugh.
Joslin had made a few calls and arranged for Asher's father to walk him down the aisle, much to Asher's dismay. He despised his fucking father... Joslin had been cussed out several times for doing this.
"Are you ready?" His father held out his hand.
"I'm not touching you." Asher shook his head but walked beside the man out onto the aisle, lump forming in his throat as he saw everyone there, Aristotle up at the front, standing by the preacher and all Asher's friends.
He was going to be sick.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

Second Thoughts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:57 am

Kelton stood beside Aristotle, he had to be best man since Chord was forced to walk the isle with Joslin. It was a beatiful wedding, everyone happily watching as Asher made his way down the long isle to stand beside the boy he would marry.
Asher VanArnam...
It was a sweet thought to Aristotle, the slow boy adored thinking about Asher like that, as his husband.
HIS.
Chord watched his best friend closely with a smile, his hand holding Joslin's tight, his thumb running over the ring on his fiancee's finger. He was proud for his best friend...he truly was.
Quincy stood beside them, taller than anyone else in the room, built and lean. He stood out, striking you as the proud man he was, proud to be standing beside Zac. As he watched everyone he was far off in thought, the far away look in his eyes expressing that, showing he was not paying attention to Asher or Aristotle, he was thinking about his and Zacs wedding...Thinking about the day Zac McGuire became Zac McDaniels.
The proud grin on the mans face mirrored the one Aristotle wore as if he were the groom all over again.
And then their was Rhett.
Rhett Braxton and Quincy McDaniels had been friends since they had been small, always the two big guys, best friends through most things and it fit, because like Quincy, Rhett was also a large man, sexy and gruff. No he was not sweet like his friend Quincy but he did love Kyndal. He did not want to settle down though and he knew that was going to cause problems sooner or later but damnit he did not want to be married, or TIED DOWN to anyone.
Not even his short stack.
The man squeezed Kyndals ass lightly, licking his chops as he obviously undressed the man with his eyes. No Rhett was not as loving as Quincy, the man was sometimes abusive, he was loud, he was always horny but he loved Kyndal and he showed that every time he held the boys hand or openly smiled at him, not the one "I want you" smirk, a real smile, showing he was happy.
They were all so in love with the shorter men.
They were all amazing men....
Amazing enough to be the cause of four of the most slutty boys settling down.
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

Second Thoughts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 5:39 pm

Joslin's eyes were on Asher, making sure his friend was not going to run or anything. As far as he could tell, Asher looked nervous as hell but he was giong to go through with this.
And he was right. Asher flashed a shaky smile at his soon to be husband as he was led down the aisle. Asher moved to face Aristotle, his clammy hand grasping his lover's.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

Second Thoughts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:55 pm

Aristotle slowly took Ashers hand, watching the other boy with a large goofy smile. He was happy. It showed by the brightness you found in his eyes.
"Hi Asher, you look really pretty..." He spoke in his slow loving way
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

Second Thoughts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:19 pm

And with that, Asher knew this was the right decision. He grinned back.
"Thank you, you look handsome Ary.."
"Who gives this man?" The preacher asked, glancing at Asher's father.
"I do. His father." He took a seat in the front row, despite Asher not wanting him there at all.
Then the preacher started saying the vows.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

Second Thoughts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:30 pm

Aristotle just stared at Asher, his mind off somewhere.
He wanted one of those pretty flowers over in the corner, he thought he should pick one for Asher.
Yeah...
Pretty like Asher.
Aristotle was thinking about getting the boy a flower rather than actually listening to the preacher.
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

Second Thoughts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:41 pm

Asher giggled, he could just tell Aristotle was distracted.He was rather distracted himself until the preacher cleared his throat and looked at Asher expectantly.
"Oh..." He swallowed hard, a lump forming in his throat befre he spoke. "I do."
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

Second Thoughts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:43 pm

The preacher then looked at Aristotle, waiting, staring at him.
Aristotle just smiled back, slowly waving at him.
"Uh..." The preacher raised a brow, asking silently if the boy was serious.
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

Second Thoughts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:59 pm

Asher drug a hand down his face.
"Say I do Ary." He whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

Second Thoughts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:15 pm

"I do Ary." Aristotle nodded as he glanced at the preacher who seemed astounded by the boy.
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

Second Thoughts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:23 pm

Asher's face was a deep red. He was used to Aristotle doing semi-embarrassing things in public but there were so many people... god.
"Just get on with it." He whispered at the preacher, looking anywhere but at the rows of people.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

Second Thoughts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:34 pm

The preacher shook his head.
"I cant until he says he does...to you!" The man glanced at Aristotle.
"Just say I do son."
"I do son!" Aristotle stated loudly, proudly.
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

Second Thoughts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:41 pm

Oh god.
Asher once again looked down.
"Say I do Asher." He sighed, praying he would not mess it up once more.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

Second Thoughts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:16 pm

Aristotle whined loudly but he did as he was told. "I do Asher!" The boy all but hollered.
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

Second Thoughts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:19 pm

Thank god.
Asher's blush didn't fade though as the preacher spoke again.
"You may now kiss the groom."
Asher smiled at this and hooked his arms around Aristotle's neck, gently kissing his lips.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

Second Thoughts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:20 pm

Aristotle rested his hands on the smaller boys hips, smiling as he was kissed.
It was childish,
It was sweet...
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

Second Thoughts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:29 pm

Asher grinned lightly as he pulled back. Yes it was okay... that had been embarassing... so what? It was alright now. Aristotle was amazing...
"I'm Asher VanArnam..." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

Second Thoughts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:33 pm

"Im aristotle VanArnam." He nodded at the smaller boy, hugging him close. "We have the same last name! Cool!!"
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

Second Thoughts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:37 pm

Asher chuckled, shaking his head. Aristotle didn't understand just how much this meant to Asher. He hugged the boy tight, almost in tears. He was married...
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

Second Thoughts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:45 pm

Aristotle picked the boy up, hugging him close.
"We are married! Your my wife!!"
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

Second Thoughts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:56 pm

Asher laughed.
"Yeah I'm your wife." He shook his head, smiling sweetly and moving out for the reception.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

Second Thoughts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:02 am

Aristotle simply followed him, smiling happily as he did so.
'Asher VANARNAM!!" He exclaimed happily.
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

Second Thoughts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:05 am

Asher laughed at him, his smile fading as his father stepped up to them.
"Can I meet your husband?" He asked Asher.
"No you can't." Asher didn't miss a beat as he tried to contiue walking, his dad cutting them off however. He stood in front of Aristotle, extending a hand to the boy. Asher simply stood there, looking irritated.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

Second Thoughts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:08 am

Aristotle smiled happily at him.
"Hi! Im Aristotle." He spoke in his slow way.
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

Second Thoughts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:13 am

"Hi, I'm Asher's father, Nathan." The man smiled. "It's nice to finally meet you."
"You can go now." Asher snapped bitterly.
His father looked rather hurt but went away.
Asher perked right back up, jogging with Aristotle to hug Chord and Joslin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Second Thoughts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. Empty

Back to top Go down

Second Thoughts.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next